Does this mod work with the actual (one year old) version of maria eden 2.01 2016.08.13 -204922 ?

yes, but only one time.

Why that ?

Ok i am not so happy to come to the Maria Eden auction because then all my gear will be lost forever .  that brought me to these question about ss:

do you loose your inventory when coming to the auction ?

can you leave the auction and stay in rifton? (with all your gear) 

if so, i could just "play" to be enslaved and catch me a master at the market or the ME-Brothel there.

Does this mod work with the actual (one year old) version of maria eden 2.01 2016.08.13 -204922 ?

yes, but only one time.

Why that ?

Ok i am not so happy to come to the Maria Eden auction because then all my gear will be lost forever .  that brought me to these question about ss:

if so, i could just "play" to be enslaved and catch me a master at the market or the ME-Brothel there.

because i only made one master for ME. I was going to expand it but then Zaira started the new version, so I've been holding off on expanding the SS/ME functionality.

You don't lose your inventory at the auction. SS simply unequips everything. When  you are passed on to whichever mod you end up getting sold to, that mod takes care of your inventory.

One thing you can do is download Submissive Lola and set it as your outcome, but instead of using Lola's enslavement function, use ME's instead. 

yes, but only one time.

Why that ?

Basically, after it is used, and you get away, you would have to do a clean save without it, so you can go again.

I don't know what Is going on, I have several slavery mods installed, Red Wave, Cidna, Slaverun and a few more. I have simple slave and immerslave as well. I select the mara statue, select i'm a slave, select Simple Slavery Start.

I then save and make sure the mods I want to randomly select from are selected and save and reload.

Then I go to sleep on the bed and wake up...in the prison cell still. I've had about 10 restarts selecting down to only 1 "random" start but they all end up in the prison.

I've looked in the forums for both LADL, Immerslave, and here and I can't find anything, so I guess it's just me.

I'm going to work so can't post any logs at this time, I ran loot, FNIS, Wyrebash, and ASIS. Not that ASIS would do anything. I can play the game just fine, haven't crashed yet. Just can't seem to get an inslaved start.

Any suggestions at this time?

Thanks.

I use M.O. and everything is run through M.O.

I have the same problem with 5.1 version, but 4.72 works fine. Strange.

I don't know what Is going on, I have several slavery mods installed, Red Wave, Cidna, Slaverun and a few more. I have simple slave and immerslave as well. I select the mara statue, select i'm a slave, select Simple Slavery Start.

I then save and make sure the mods I want to randomly select from are selected and save and reload.

Then I go to sleep on the bed and wake up...in the prison cell still. I've had about 10 restarts selecting down to only 1 "random" start but they all end up in the prison.

I've looked in the forums for both LADL, Immerslave, and here and I can't find anything, so I guess it's just me.

I'm going to work so can't post any logs at this time, I ran loot, FNIS, Wyrebash, and ASIS. Not that ASIS would do anything. I can play the game just fine, haven't crashed yet. Just can't seem to get an inslaved start.

Any suggestions at this time?

Thanks.

I use M.O. and everything is run through M.O.

I have the same problem with 5.1 version, but 4.72 works fine. Strange.
hope to get this looked at soon.

Quick question. I understand this mod is supposed to integrate with Death Alternative. I don't see SS as an outcome option in DA though. I have other mods like Defeat, SD+, Prison Overhaul listed but not SS. What could I be missing?

Quick question. I understand this mod is supposed to integrate with Death Alternative. I don't see SS as an outcome option in DA though. I have other mods like Defeat, SD+, Prison Overhaul listed but not SS. What could I be missing?

some properties didn't fill on v.5.1. I haven't had time to fix it. The wonderful Bane Master made a quick patch, look a page or two back.

So, I have been having an issue where I am sent to the slave auction. I speak to the guy and he walks around and opens the door and walks away. Rather than getting hooked into being forced onto the podium I cannot interact with anything but am still able to run around the room. The script worked once then stopped pulling me. Haven't been able to figure out why. I have DFW installed. Figured that would be the prime suspect. Any suggestions?

So, I have been having an issue where I am sent to the slave auction. I speak to the guy and he walks around and opens the door and walks away. Rather than getting hooked into being forced onto the podium I cannot interact with anything but am still able to run around the room. The script worked once then stopped pulling me. Haven't been able to figure out why. I have DFW installed. Figured that would be the prime suspect. Any suggestions?

see if it happens on subsequent enslavements. It might just be a "Skyrim being Skyrim" thing.

In the meantime, setstage simpleslavery 10 to start the auction

some properties didn't fill on v.5.1. I haven't had time to fix it. The wonderful Bane Master made a quick patch, look a page or two back.

Excellent. Thanks.

I've tested the new version (5.11) up and down, and DA connects to it. I've mentioned this in the past from time to time, but this is essential: a new game is a must. Upgrading on an old save will break things.

Also, I've reloaded an old version for people who don't want the new functionality.

was wondering if its possible to be auctioned with the same scenario twice, so if i ended up as pirated prize (devious cidna) once before, is it possible for this to happen again? (hopefully this makes sense because its late :P

was wondering if its possible to be auctioned with the same scenario twice, so if i ended up as pirated prize (devious cidna) once before, is it possible for this to happen again? (hopefully this makes sense because its late :P

for those outcomes where it is logical that it could happen again, yes. the mcm will turn off any outcomes that don't logically seem repeatable, but you can always go back in and re-check them if you disagree. ;)

I've tested the new version (5.11) up and down, and DA connects to it. I've mentioned this in the past from time to time, but this is essential: a new game is a must. Upgrading on an old save will break things.

Also, I've reloaded an old version for people who don't want the new functionality.

Damn, I just fixed my game after 5 new games xD

Damn, I just fixed my game after 5 new games xD
right there with ya. I've never had a character got higher than level 32.

Can confirm that "cleaning" a save by removing scripts and changeforms with a save cleaner won't work, I should have read this before :(

Can confirm that "cleaning" a save by removing scripts and changeforms with a save cleaner won't work, I should have read this before :(

It might work, in some circumstances... But more often than not, Simple Slavery requires a new game.

Is SS 5.11 supposed to include this script? defeatpascr.psc

I want to make sure I will not accidentally overwrite a script from Defeat by installing SS 5.11

that's the defeat patch. I thought I took that out of the main package. It won't hurt anything if you don't have Defeat.

I want to make sure I will not accidentally overwrite a script from Defeat by installing SS 5.11

that's the defeat patch. I thought I took that out of the main package. It won't hurt anything if you don't have Defeat.

Could you please put a note, in the main page, about what this patch is - under what circumstances it is or is not needed?  Since it doesn't follow the version numbering of the main package, it's not clear to some (me!) if it is still needed with newer updates.  Or if it's needed for all versions of Defeat, for that matter.

Basically, please say something about it in the main posting, if it's still a "live" file.  For the slow among us, who nonetheless love your mod!

Just want to be sure before I update anything. If i have the version 5.1, can I update to version 5.12 without a new game? The OP just says previous version, which 5.1 is compared to 5.12. Or does the previous version mean version 4.x and earlier?

Could you please put a note, in the main page, about what this patch is - under what circumstances it is or is not needed?  Since it doesn't follow the version numbering of the main package, it's not clear to some (me!) if it is still needed with newer updates.  Or if it's needed for all versions of Defeat, for that matter.

Basically, please say something about it in the main posting, if it's still a "live" file.  For the slow among us, who nonetheless love your mod!

Um...sure. I figured it was obvious - if you use Defeat, use the Defeat patch. But I'll add it.

Just want to be sure before I update anything. If i have the version 5.1, can I update to version 5.12 without a new game? The OP just says previous version, which 5.1 is compared to 5.12. Or does the previous version mean version 4.x and earlier?

Unfortunately, a new game is required with every update, even minor ones.

okay, so the bug where DA did't recognize SS was directly connected to whether you had Devious Framework installed or not. In order to make things as simple as possible, I have split the mod into two versions - with DF and without. If you don't use it, download the version that doesn't say "with Devious Framework". This version uses the old blackout movement. If you like being forced to walk to the auction and to the block, get DF. 

Airi and I are still trying to figure out why the Raven's Beak connection isn't working. It should be. That's Skyrim modding for you. ;)