Okay, I think I know what happened with SS - i worked on the update on my laptop, then didn't transfer it when i moved to my desktop pc. which would explain why other things i thought i had fixed have come back up. 

gah.

I discovered an amusing exploit while testing - After speaking to John Randall, and he comes around to get you and opens the holding cell door, it is possible (actually pretty easy) to out maneuver him, dash out the door and escape. My character got all the way outside, no problem, and I don't think anyone pursued her.

Hmmm.

That is not supposed to be possible for a couple of reasons.

1. Hobble:

One is your hobble should be slowing you down enough that John Randall should be able to get close enough to grab you without your being able to get away.

I suppose it is possible hobble speeds can be configured differently.  Can you tell me what your "Shackled movement speed" is in the ZaZ Animaiton Pack MCM menu?  I must admit I only tested this with a speed of 30%.

2. Cuffs:

When John Randal starts approaching you the mod should turn off your ability to interact with things (doors in particular).  Even if you manage to get past him you shouldn't be able to open any doors.

In this situation are you able to activate the cell doors?  The benches?  The Shrine?  The furniture?

I'll have to look into this some more.

Thanks for the report,

legume.

I discovered an amusing exploit while testing - After speaking to John Randall, and he comes around to get you and opens the holding cell door, it is possible (actually pretty easy) to out maneuver him, dash out the door and escape. My character got all the way outside, no problem, and I don't think anyone pursued her.

Hmmm.

1. Hobble:

One is your hobble should be slowing you down enough that John Randall should be able to get close enough to grab you without your being able to get away.

I suppose it is possible hobble speeds can be configured differently. Can you tell me what your "Shackled movement speed" is in the ZaZ Animaiton Pack MCM menu? I must admit I only tested this with a speed of 30%.

2. Cuffs:

When John Randal starts approaching you the mod should turn off your ability to interact with things (doors in particular). Even if you manage to get past him you shouldn't be able to open any doors.

In this situation are you able to activate the cell doors? The benches? The Shrine? The furniture?

Thanks for the report,

legume.

chances are it's not a bug in your code, or anything we can really track down. It's probably just Skyrim being Skyrim, where minor conflicts cause things to break. @firebinder, was this on a new game or did you add the mod to an existing save?

Bug-report: Having the same dialog-bug stillnofunnylogin has, and more.

If I use the "what's going on" option, the dialog works. But, after it finishes I get a popup-box telling me I am being led to the platform (which also triggers an autosave sometimes). After that, Randall walks into the cage until he is close to me, then turns around. Nothing more happens, except that my "E"-button is disabled. What is supposed to happen at that point? The leash from the Devious Framework? I have the Devious Framework installed, it is ahead of Simple Slavery in my load order.

Have to admit, it's an old and dirty save. Simple Slavery Base version still works perfectly fine, but if I enable "Extended" I get stuck.

Once Randal reaches you you should see a Message Box saying he "grabs you roughly and drags you to the auction block."

If you are not seeing that it it is possible your mods are not registered for events correctly.

Try loading a game... Then waiting for a minute (20 seconds should be enough but maybe wait a minute just to be safe)... Then use the Simple Slavery MCM option "Fix Mod Events"...

If walking to the auction house works fine though, it might not be an issue with mod events.  It could be something else.  I can look into it further but I would need to see a Papyrus log from this situation... Devious Framework and Simple Slavery quest variables from after this situation has occurred.  The quest variables can help me narrow down where in the process the failure occurred if it is not obvious from the logs.

(Note: The Simple Slavery quest for showing quest variables is "SimpleSlavery").

After the "drags you to the auction block" message the "Leash" feature will not start.  This movement is a little more controlled and restrictive.  It uses a "lock in furniture" feature from the Zaz Animation Pack.

If you are using an older version of Zaz Animation Pack this might cause the issue.

That is all I can think of that might be causing it.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Update to the extension - we removed the Defeat scripts from the extension (for those who don't use Defeat) and packaged them into a separate patch. When Defeat 6.0 comes out, this patch will no longer be necessary.

More updates coming soon, including redoing all the things I added but then accidentally skipped when I uploaded 4.72. Le sigh...

[...]

Thanks for the help. First, I tested it with a new character that was sent directly to Simple Slavery via LaL. In the auction, I went straight to the NPC and it worked flawlessly, so I guess the fault lies with my zombie of a savegame. Though I still had playercontrol while I was led, I could "fight" the AI over my movements. I did not change my load order for the test, though I did not activate anything or change any settings in MCM.

But in case you are still interested in finding out what might cause the conflict, the requested files. The papyrus log seems to be a spammed mess, sorry for that, 10mb for 5mins gametime. The old version still works on my zombie-savegame, so while it's of course a bit sad that I can't upgrade it is far from a tragedy.

Papyrus.0.log

ConSkrybe.log

hi not sure if i should post on this thread or kidnapped so posted there as well

i'm running devious framework and devious enslaved continued simple slavery and all requirements of course with the deviously kidnapped with the addon.

during the leash game for (not sure if it was devious framework or ss that controls it, they both have the leash) i got kidnapped, went to cell then the slavers leash yanked me back,  it was funny got me unenslaved (said slaver died) and got away from being kidnapped in just a few loading screens  :P

no crashes or such but kidnapped grabbed me during the walk to riften for being sold to simple slavery.

i redid the save prior to it becoming night and just turn off player kidnapped till i was sold.

funny i didn't realize when you play the leash game with a follower kharjo that they would sell you, lol maybe you could add a reply for them complaining about being low on money or zaynabi needed her moon sugar fix :D or maybe i hit him too many times accidentally in battle...i could really see lydia selling the player. 

hi not sure if i should post on this thread or kidnapped so posted there as well

i'm running devious framework and devious enslaved continued simple slavery and all requirements of course with the deviously kidnapped with the addon.

during the leash game for (not sure if it was devious framework or ss that controls it, they both have the leash) i got kidnapped, went to cell then the slavers leash yanked me back,  it was funny got me unenslaved (said slaver died) and got away from being kidnapped in just a few loading screens  :P

no crashes or such but kidnapped grabbed me during the walk to riften for being sold to simple slavery.

i redid the save prior to it becoming night and just turn off player kidnapped till i was sold.

funny i didn't realize when you play the leash game with a follower kharjo that they would sell you, lol maybe you could add a reply for them complaining about being low on money or zaynabi needed her moon sugar fix :D or maybe i hit him too many times accidentally in battle...i could really see lydia selling the player. 

kidnapped has an option to keep you from being captured if there are witnesses around, as i recall. if so, try turning that on - the one selling you should count, right?

I don't think it's feasible to add customized comments for every npc who might capture you, but it would probably be possible to add generic comments. Very low on the priority pole, though, of course, but I like the idea. :)

[...]

Thanks for the help. First, I tested it with a new character that was sent directly to Simple Slavery via LaL. In the auction, I went straight to the NPC and it worked flawlessly, so I guess the fault lies with my zombie of a savegame. Though I still had playercontrol while I was led, I could "fight" the AI over my movements. I did not change my load order for the test, though I did not activate anything or change any settings in MCM.

But in case you are still interested in finding out what might cause the conflict, the requested files. The papyrus log seems to be a spammed mess, sorry for that, 10mb for 5mins gametime. The old version still works on my zombie-savegame, so while it's of course a bit sad that I can't upgrade it is far from a tragedy.

glad it worked for you that time. in my experience, the player freeze code is always a little finicky, but we'll see if there's anything we can find. thanks for the update. :)

"kidnapped has an option to keep you from being captured if there are witnesses around, as i recall. if so, try turning that on - the one selling you should count, right?

I don't think it's feasible to add customized comments for every npc who might capture you, but it would probably be possible to add generic comments. Very low on the priority pole, though, of course, but I like the idea.  :) "

ohwow fast answer thanks for the reply :D 

i couldn't see a witnesses check in the mcm, deviously enslaved has a follower lock for not being enslaved though maybe that's what you're thinking of.

i'll add to my comment on the kidnapped thread maybe vinfamy could add it in his next update.

wondering the leash get up animation or being froze after a slaver checks you for devices sometimes get stuck i read it may be a zaz issue. (noticed if i used the defeat cleanup it forced the player to be unstuck)

using the devious framework yank leash wouldn't reset it properly all the time but the defeat cleanup worked every time.

i haven't found a thread for it, i know on my debug when i got stuck it said something player is control locked and then the animation timed out. is there a correct fix for it or is it just my game?  

ok lol so i fixed the first issue now no one but the people who dont like slavery buys me what am i doing wrong?

checked a few pages back but couldn't find if you mentioned what mods you have...

do you have any slavery mods to be sold to? as in sd or wolfclub, mariaeden,  slaverun etc

i wonder if there was a way to be sold to the kidnapped mod without creating a bad loop (sold from kidnapped back to kidnapped doesn't make sense).

but bandit buying a slave to use...just a thought

i couldn't see a witnesses check in the mcm, deviously enslaved has a follower lock for not being enslaved though maybe that's what you're thinking of.

i'll add to my comment on the kidnapped thread maybe vinfamy could add it in his next update.

wondering the leash get up animation or being froze after a slaver checks you for devices sometimes get stuck i read it may be a zaz issue. (noticed if i used the defeat cleanup it forced the player to be unstuck)

using the devious framework yank leash wouldn't reset it properly all the time but the defeat cleanup worked every time.

i haven't found a thread for it, i know on my debug when i got stuck it said something player is control locked and then the animation timed out. is there a correct fix for it or is it just my game?

we're still perfecting the defeat-ss transition, but it is of interest that the defeat clean fixed the issue for you twice. I think your instincts about zaz are probably correct. You can post a papyrus log of you want - it might tell us something.

we're still perfecting the defeat-ss transition, but it is of interest that the defeat clean fixed the issue for you twice. I think your instincts about zaz are probably correct. You can post a papyrus log of you want - it might tell us something.

NOT THE SAME KIRITO AVATAR, JFRASER!

a87048c0757b561464be4937964b3504.jpg

yeah, i can't find the other one.

"I think your instincts about zaz are probably correct. You can post a papyrus log of you want - it might tell us something"

well i don't have the papyrus for that one but i can redo the old save to create a new log for you

i'll try to get myself frozen just means being a bad slave (can do)   ;) more than once then you can see the after defeat clean and i'll end my game with being stuck.

edit: oh and i run obis i remember someone saying may have a conflict, but it was a obis bandit that brought me to riften when i got kidnapped.

​the redo with kidnapped no player checked she walked me right into the cell in riften.

so obis worked for me.  

NOT THE SAME KIRITO AVATAR, JFRASER!

a87048c0757b561464be4937964b3504.jpg

found it

"I think your instincts about zaz are probably correct. You can post a papyrus log of you want - it might tell us something"

well i don't have the papyrus for that one but i can redo the old save to create a new log for you

i'll try to get myself frozen just means being a bad slave (can do) ;)more than once then you can see the after defeat clean and i'll end my game with being stuck.

edit: oh and i run obis i remember someone saying may have a conflict, but it was a obis bandit that brought me to riften when i got kidnapped.

​the redo with kidnapped no player checked she walked me right into the cell in riften.

so obis worked for me.

good. It might not have been OBIS, it could have been part of the Populated Skyrim series, or you might have got lucky and found an NPC with the correct faction info. :)

Hmmm.

1. Hobble:

I suppose it is possible hobble speeds can be configured differently. Can you tell me what your "Shackled movement speed" is in the ZaZ Animaiton Pack MCM menu? I must admit I only tested this with a speed of 30%.

2. Cuffs:

When John Randal starts approaching you the mod should turn off your ability to interact with things (doors in particular). Even if you manage to get past him you shouldn't be able to open any doors.

In this situation are you able to activate the cell doors? The benches? The Shrine? The furniture?

Thanks for the report,

legume.

chances are it's not a bug in your code, or anything we can really track down. It's probably just Skyrim being Skyrim, where minor conflicts cause things to break. @firebinder, was this on a new game or did you add the mod to an existing save?

Sorry about not replying - I've been out of town for the last several days.

legume - My shackled movement speed was set to 70% (which is the default). I suspect something may be interfering with this debuff though - I set it down to 25% and did not notice any speed change.

As for interacting, she did not need to open the cell door - John Randall left it open. She was able to open the door to Riften though, and she could activate the shrine. I found that If she fools around too long though, the leash seems to take over and she walks to the platform like a good little slave - but if she gets outside quickly this doesn't happen.

jfraser - this was on a fresh new game.

Now my game is pretty heavily modded. In addition to Sexlab and ZAZ I am using Devious Devices, Cursed Loot (which is how my character get's sent to Simple Slavery), and Captured Dreams. I'm also using Skyrim Unbound as an alternate start, Movement Speeds Fixed (which I think might be what's interfering with the shackled movement debuff), and a LOT of others. So if no one else has these come up, I would agree that you can safely assume a conflict on my end likely the cause.

"I discovered an amusing exploit while testing"

on exploits, if you get your gag off you can sell the other devices that are equipped, you get the money then the devices are reequipped.
not complaining just sayin.  :P  

leash game from same savefile i chose kharjo from the mcm (i went into mcm a few time during play to lower damage on leash pull)

and to check my setting on the other devious stuff

and while trying to replicate the player is control locked and animation times out, 2 funny thing happen (different tries on same save)
Kharjo sold me to lydia after the leash damaged me too much and defeat or kicked in (for walk to riften) in game i thought there was a mistake because she was a current follower and i had to dismiss her to get her to stop following me. (didn't have control lock issues that run but if you want to take a look)Papyrus.0sold to lydia(current follower).log

then in the next try Kharjo sold me to Kharjo (yep that's right i got transferred from leash game with Kharjo as my master to defeat walk to riften with Kharjo as my master (which makes sense but i don't think that was on purpose, just a good mistake)Papyrus.0kharjo sold me to kharjo.log

during leash game, sex doesn't work with master because i assume master being locked but after player is done animation master goes into the animation to bring him out i just use one of the fnis spells (twice) and it resets him. but lydia was able to have proper sex with me for the walk to riften, i'm guessing there is no master lock for the walk from defeat.

for player being stuck mid air (i'll add pics) i'm wondering if maybe the leash is being pulled too often when you don't listen to orders, he asked me to lock my hands and i was pulled before i even got the arm binder (script lag maybe) don't even have time to speak to master upon getting up (animation not having time finish before being grabbed by next leash pull) finally was able to speak so i used the can you help me i almost exhausted my heal potions.

load order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
DeviousFramework.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
enhanced soundtrack 01.esp=0
enhanced soundtrack 02.esp=0
hectrol caves deluxe highres retex 2k version.esp=1
milkywaygalaxy.esp=0
purewaters.esp=1
rainbows.esp=1
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp=0
skyrim new and improved music & main theme.esp=0
the real fus ro dah (shout with chant).esp=0
wereperkmesg.esp=0
DraugrSkirts_Havok.esp=0
SleepingDangers-SandsofTime.esp=1
NPCSleep USKP Patch.esp=0
my armormashupes.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1
ElysiumEstate.esp=1
ElysiumEstate-HF.esp=1
sfollowermergeesp.esp=0
OBIS.esp=1
dremmerch.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
skyrim map markers visible.esp=1
MoreWomenDGDB.esp=1
my armormashupesp.esp=0
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
SkyMoMod.esp=1
SkyMoModoriginalbackup.esp=0
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
UD_Serana.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Holidays.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
the dominion war.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
betterdawnstar.esp=0
BellyachesNewDragonSpecies_FactionlessDragons.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=0
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
LeatherHarness - Bombshell.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
1k_dds_nif_vurts-flora-overhaul.esp=1
dragonborn map markers.esp=1
HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp=0
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=0
AlikrDesert.esp=0
Lost Paradise.esp=0
Lilarcor.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
ringofguile.esp=0
FNISspells.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
baby dragon.esp=0
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
tavefalkreath.esp=0
barney.esp=0
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp=1
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
FollowerWander2.esp=1
FollowerWander2Serana.esp=1
FreeMem.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
DineWithFollowers.esp=1
OK_HumsnBeast.esp=1
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
Worlds Dawn.esp=1
Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp=1
ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp=1
ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=1
DiorCouration.esp=1
SOTFollowMeAndSwimToo.esp=1
SOT1031-CHorses5.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
BBLS-Combined-BoM-HF-OS+DB.esp=1
BBLSmusic.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
Sam.esp=0
Convenient Horse Herding.esp=1
CS_TagNTrack.esp=1
wildhorses.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SLKidnapped.esp=1
SLKidnapped_MaleAddon.esp=1
TacticalValtheim.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DfwSupport.esp=1
SLKidnapped_DeviousAddon.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
TES5EditMerged.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

no ctd's or anything like that i closed the game myself (regular walk to riften i don't think will cause the freeze i think it's when leash game adds or checks equipment (i think it was the checking equipment that did it not sure though) 

going back in game to try again

sorry for the long post hope some of these thing help you to narrow thing out, and i still have the save with the obis bandit if you want me to get the name/redo log for you. 

pics

getting stuck then defeat kicked in because of low health (clean up not needed)

post-291614-0-42967800-1491441877_thumb.jpg

animation that didn't work

post-291614-0-56807300-1491441724_thumb.jpg

this next animation worked

post-291614-0-79996200-1491441975_thumb.jpg

note: i don't have the new defeat patch loaded (didn't want to start a new game but if you want i can)

got 2 more logs (same save) died twice first by dragon the second i think by leash

in this log at the start of game got stuck in player lock just before he gagged me. leash pull in mcm didn't fix used defeat clean up that fixed it.

later infighting happened with the caravan and lydia (tried to stop the fight by using console sent lydia to jardis, out of cell)  didn't do it in time so i got aggroed got defeated and kharjo went into bleed out with me from the caravan attack and player body was half upside down in the mesh/water for the animation  (i'll attach pic) and i think something may have broke after that.

i ended up using the defeat clean up to fix player when i got corrected everyone was gone (out of cell), leash wouldn't work for bringing me to kharjo so i used the move to command and the leash was still attached to kharjo but no master.

looking at the log i think something did break (stack dumps)

over all got stuck a couple of times and had to use defeat clean up. ended up dieing to dragon fire (being naked does that  :P ) it auto reloaded then i quit to desktop so i could reload proper for a second go

log

Papyrus.0pear shaped i died by dragon and stack dumps.log

pics from log above

upside down in water/ground during sex from caravan defeat

post-291614-0-90497100-1491456211_thumb.jpg

everybody was gone (including kharjo  but still had the prompt that wouldn't work so i baked out of it)

post-291614-0-27841300-1491456279_thumb.jpg

this is after i player.moveto CD92D (kharjo ref id) i was still attached by leash to kharjo but he didn't take me anywhere or have the proper prompts

i didn't have any master listed in the mcm (to be expected with all the stack dumps, didn't know it in game though

post-291614-0-64526800-1491456325_thumb.jpg

for the second go (same save) i think i died by the leash (no stack dumps) after death it reloaded then i quit to desktop

at start after he gagged me got stuck and had to use defeat. everything was going ok until Dro'marash tried to have sex with me (the leash kept getting yanked) and i was being havoked all over the place while it was trying to take away devices then add (ended up dieing, should have went tgm)

log

Papyrus.0got stuck died from leash i think.log