I have a bit of a request to enrich Simple Slavery's outcome a little. My main grip with the actual possibilities of enslavement lie with the fact that we need to rely on a third party mod such as SD+ or cursed loot. They are fine as they are, but I find myself wanting of a more focused and shorter scenario. For instance, it would be lovely to be purchased to serve as a hostess in a party with a promise of freedom if the player do well - If not, back to the auction you go. Being an hostess would give the player several tasks: give the guests food and drinks, attends to their needs, provide entertainment and so on. Actually, pretty close to what Radiant Prostitution is providing, but enclosed in a single building.

Another scenario could occurs if nobody wants to purchase the player, and since the slave selling business needs money the player would be out of luck and sent to an arena. Of course, you'd have to fight naked and with crude weapons. Again if you manage to be crowned champion, you'd get the opportunity to gain your freedom or continue fighting to gain money.

A simpler outcome would be to trigger imprisonment if the player has a bounty, this should depend on Prison overhaul Patched by Inte. Basically, a representative of a Hold would come to claim the player, paying the bounty to the slavery organization.

These requests are directly linked to how I play a devious skyrim. I have very little mods that adds outcomes to SS. And of those present, cursed loot is worth nearly a third of the possible outcomes. Other mods may be conflicting with each others, or being too big to be able to work alongside others properly. I usually end up with only SL Stories and SD+ listed, as I am waiting for an updated Captured Dream. However, even if CD get listed, that would give me only 3 outcomes.

If you know of any existing mod that could provide something similar to what I have described, please do let me know :)

that would be great. I don't have time to make any of those, though. I don't even have time to upload the new version, which is ready to go, thanks to the mighty Legume.

can someone tell me how to download this.. i'm a bit slow. Or rather how to put it in my skyrim to make it work?

do you have no other mods?
i got it in and stuff but i keep crashing. I'm about to remove all other mods i have active and see if that fixes it
you'll need to be more specific about the crashes.
sorry about that. I fixed it, but now every time i go to the auction house nothing happens. i just stand there
did you speak to Randall?

Yeah i spoke to him. I go out on the platform and then nothing happens. I've waited and i talked to everyone but nothing happens

I have a bit of a request to enrich Simple Slavery's outcome a little. My main grip with the actual possibilities of enslavement lie with the fact that we need to rely on a third party mod such as SD+ or cursed loot. They are fine as they are, but I find myself wanting of a more focused and shorter scenario. For instance, it would be lovely to be purchased to serve as a hostess in a party with a promise of freedom if the player do well - If not, back to the auction you go. Being an hostess would give the player several tasks: give the guests food and drinks, attends to their needs, provide entertainment and so on. Actually, pretty close to what Radiant Prostitution is providing, but enclosed in a single building.

Another scenario could occurs if nobody wants to purchase the player, and since the slave selling business needs money the player would be out of luck and sent to an arena. Of course, you'd have to fight naked and with crude weapons. Again if you manage to be crowned champion, you'd get the opportunity to gain your freedom or continue fighting to gain money.

A simpler outcome would be to trigger imprisonment if the player has a bounty, this should depend on Prison overhaul Patched by Inte. Basically, a representative of a Hold would come to claim the player, paying the bounty to the slavery organization.

These requests are directly linked to how I play a devious skyrim. I have very little mods that adds outcomes to SS. And of those present, cursed loot is worth nearly a third of the possible outcomes. Other mods may be conflicting with each others, or being too big to be able to work alongside others properly. I usually end up with only SL Stories and SD+ listed, as I am waiting for an updated Captured Dream. However, even if CD get listed, that would give me only 3 outcomes.

If you know of any existing mod that could provide something similar to what I have described, please do let me know :)

that would be great. I don't have time to make any of those, though. I don't even have time to upload the new version, which is ready to go, thanks to the mighty Legume.

can someone tell me how to download this.. i'm a bit slow. Or rather how to put it in my skyrim to make it work?

do you have no other mods?
i got it in and stuff but i keep crashing. I'm about to remove all other mods i have active and see if that fixes it
you'll need to be more specific about the crashes.
sorry about that. I fixed it, but now every time i go to the auction house nothing happens. i just stand there
did you speak to Randall?

Yeah i spoke to him. I go out on the platform and then nothing happens. I've waited and i talked to everyone but nothing happens

do you have anything set in the mcm

99% of the time, this is due to not having Fuz roh da - Silent Voice installed. Please confirm you have it. Don't just assume you do - many people have thought they did, but it turned out they didn't. Go look. :)

99% of the time, this is due to not having Fuz roh da - Silent Voice installed. Please confirm you have it. Don't just assume you do - many people have thought they did, but it turned out they didn't. Go look. :)

alright thanks. i wasn't sure if i needed it or not so i didn't bother.

alright thanks. i wasn't sure if i needed it or not so i didn't bother.

Fuz Roh Dah worked. thanks! :)

A bug report and a request for you

Bug Report: I keep getting my character put in multiple auctions at once when speaking to the guy.

Request: Sell self and/or followers into slavery by speaking to the auctioneer. Selling a follower would disband them, and give you some money based on their sale price (probably 20-50%). Selling yourself would give you 80% of the sale price (what the auction ends up at), and enslave you appropriately.

A bug report and a request for you

Bug Report: I keep getting my character put in multiple auctions at once when speaking to the guy.

Request: Sell self and/or followers into slavery by speaking to the auctioneer. Selling a follower would disband them, and give you some money based on their sale price (probably 20-50%). Selling yourself would give you 80% of the sale price (what the auction ends up at), and enslave you appropriately.

thank you. Move SS as low as possible in your load order. I don't see the logic in selling yourself, but it's rather a moot point since I don't even have time to do basic maintenance, say nothing about adding features.

Selling oneself may be seen as entering indentured servitude: in exchange for work, you gain certain advantages. Once entering indenture the individuals are contractually obligated to work for a set period of time, usually without pay, in exchange for safe passage to another country, and once arrived food, lodgment and clothing. Of course, in the world of devious skyrim, that would mean something else.

Selling oneself may be seen as entering indentured servitude: in exchange for work, you gain certain advantages. Once entering indenture the individuals are contractually obligated to work for a set period of time, usually without pay, in exchange for safe passage to another country, and once arrived food, lodgment and clothing. Of course, in the world of devious skyrim, that would mean something else.

an indentured servant system would be an interesting twist.

I agree, and I believe that SD+ would be the best medium to implement it. I just hope that skyrimLL doesn't burnout before implementing everything :)

Heh... I just asked about this:

Something I was going to request a while back was the addition of a papyrusutil variable in Simple Slavery, that stored the amount of money paid at the auction. This would be used for something like a slave master saying something like "I paid X septims for you, you'd better be worth it!" in a third-party mod. I was going to use it as a throwaway line in the Simple Slavery CCAS scenario, but it has potential for a lot more.

It would also be useful for an indentured servant mod, keeping track of the amount and deducting a certain amount per job or day of servitude, and as soon as it hit zero you'd be set free. Might give the player (or rather, the player character) a reason to sell him/herself into slavery.

Now that I think about it, it could tie in well with SD+ with Simple Slavery + Family Ties awareness, where your family sells you into slavery with a guaranteed SD+ outcome in order to pay their hold taxes or property rent or something.

I dunno... something to think about.  :)

was wondering with cursed loot installed is there a chance you can get raped when naked in the slave place (cant remember the exact name haha)

if things are working as they should, that should not happen

I downloaded the mod and after defeat ended up in the cell. Anyhow, I couldn't activate the guy standing outside the cell in order to start the mod. I then tried to activate the other slaves inside the cell and no dice there either. I walked my NPC to the cell door and could activate that (got the message of "requires key").
​This happened before a long while back when I first tried the mod. I finally gave up. Then recently I got a new computer and thought I could use it but I still get the same thing.

​I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem.

Thanks.

I downloaded the mod and after defeat ended up in the cell. Anyhow, I couldn't activate the guy standing outside the cell in order to start the mod. I then tried to activate the other slaves inside the cell and no dice there either. I walked my NPC to the cell door and could activate that (got the message of "requires key").

​This happened before a long while back when I first tried the mod. I finally gave up. Then recently I got a new computer and thought I could use it but I still get the same thing.

Thanks.

you can't speak to randall at all?

Thanks.

No. Not he nor any of the NPCs in the cell either. I don't even get the text option to speak when my target is over them. Really strange anomaly that from what I've seen has only happened to me. lol.

Thanks.

No. Not he nor any of the NPCs in the cell either. I don't even get the text option to speak when my target is over them. Really strange anomaly that from what I've seen has only happened to me. lol.

I have the same problem but have been ignoring it.

Thanks.

I wish I could but how can I get the mod to advance? 

Thanks.

I wish I could but how can I get the mod to advance?

Are you using any sort of patcher? That sounds like what happens when an NPC doesn't have a name defined. There's two ways to check: a) load up your game and click on the NPCs to see their names or cool.png open up TES5Edit with everything in your load order selected, let the background loader finish, go to Simple Slavery's section, open up the NPCs tab, and check to see what mods are overriding them.

I like the idea of indentured servitude you guys are throwing around and it fits in more with what I was thinking about and posted here some time back. Basically there would be a govt office of some kind in every major hold it would be run by at least one female npc dressed in tight leather stuff but has govt logos on it so hold logos or maybe a faction that works within each hold govt has their own logo etc. think sardax for inspiration about these govt faction npcs so tight leather skirts with leather officer caps and leather gloves sexy blouses very clean appearance.

Each office handles any transactions for slaves including indentured servitude and every time the player is enslaved by an npc they eventually end up in the nearest office kneeling next to their owner while their new owner signs paperwork saying they own the player and agree to pay taxes on them as if they were property blah blah so if the player goes through some dialogue for indentured servitude they end up in some dialogue in that office with the govt npc and their new owner then the owner carries around the paperwork for ownership until the servitude is over and they have to go back to the office to take care of that too. Not every npc is gonna go to that office so if the player is enslaved by bandits and then later sent off to mods like SS or others and the options in those mods send the player to npcs that live in or near a major hold and the owner npc is not a bandit or some other aggro npc THEN we get the office scene.

While the player is slave to an npc that officially owns them they have to follow that npc around somehow even though I know the leash feature in this game is really annoying I don't think it is impossible to use since I run ME and as long as the player runs right behind the owner they won't get stuck while leashed. The owner npc goes about their normal AI packages but other npcs won't talk to the player at all, instead they will ask the owner if they really own the player and the owner shows the papers to the other npc. Depending on what the player has done in game or what factions they joined etc the dialogue is different.

I still want to mention the idea that the player should be sexually broken or trained after an auction instead of just sent off to their owner. Dump the player and some trainer npcs into an interior cell that cannot be accessed by normal means and screw the player like crazy with those trainers and apply or appear to apply long term mind altering drugs to the player so even if they are not bound they can't escape because they have been tamed by the trainers and their methods.

Thanks.

never heard of this type of bug completely preventing speech with any/all npc's in the cell area so no idea how to fix something of that nature

I have SimpleSlavery installed with SD+ as the only outcome. When I go through the auction process it will only assign me to one of the NPCs in the auction room. Is that intended?

I also have the issue where it will run through the auction script multiple times for some reason. Not sure what is causing that.

Hi, i have a little issue:

I got defeated with Alternativ Death, while i'm in a quest with Captured dreams and found myself in the slavery auction. But now i can't talk to the guard in front of the cage, and can't be saled. (he only says thigs like: i don't wanna be in your position...)

Had anyone else this issue? Do you need more informations?

I'm using DCL's combat surrender instead of DA or Defeat. Since SS can already hook into DCL, will the new extended addon still be able to respond similarly?

i don't think the new system is set to work with DCL at this point. We'll chat with Kimy to see if we can fix that.

That said, the extension pack might still be worth your time for the other things it brings to the table. :)

I have SimpleSlavery installed with SD+ as the only outcome. When I go through the auction process it will only assign me to one of the NPCs in the auction room. Is that intended?

I also have the issue where it will run through the auction script multiple times for some reason. Not sure what is causing that.

that is correct. The SD owner will claim his or her prize as soon as they win it. The travel package should kick in immediately, so hopefully they'll lead you out the door.

Move SS as low as possible in your load order. Hopefully that will fix your second issue.

Hi, i have a little issue:

I got defeated with Alternativ Death, while i'm in a quest with Captured dreams and found myself in the slavery auction. But now i can't talk to the guard in front of the cage, and can't be saled. (he only says thigs like: i don't wanna be in your position...)

Had anyone else this issue? Do you need more informations?

okay, you're the third person to bring this up. Please post a log and load order. Also, move SS as low as possible in your load order - maybe they will fix any conflict.