XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I will not add premade weapon positions skeletons into the installer again it is a pain in the ass to edit the installer and it is a unnecessary lot of work for me to make thousands of skeleton just so people don't need to invest 5 minutes of their time to look for the example I have written to do it. Making everything takes more than 2 weeks and don't think about a selection of them you can be sure that one idiot asks for one that is not in the selection and says "but it is in your description", use Racemenu and wait for 2.6 when I can bind animations to styles. or the "I have chosen in the installer but player blabla", no, no fucking no, I already get that because people overread animations 6 times...

And now done with that whining, every week here and nexus the same crap.

Could you please post the instructions on how to modify the skeleton for weapons on back on your main page please? You talk about time. I work 12 hours a day on a short day and 30 hours straight on a long one. I don't have anymore time to flip through 95 pages of comments than you have time to customize everyone's game.

Thanks Groovy!

On that note, assuming I get the instructions, I will make and maintain an updated weapons on back skeleton on my page for everyone so that they can stop bugging Groovtama and he can continue modding in peace.

Could you please post the instructions on how to modify the skeleton for weapons on back on your main page please? You talk about time. I work 12 hours a day on a short day and 30 hours straight on a long one. I don't have anymore time to flip through 95 pages of comments than you have time to customize everyone's game.

Thanks Groovy!

On that note, assuming I get the instructions, I will make and maintain an updated weapons on back skeleton on my page for everyone so that they can stop bugging Groovtama and he can continue modding in peace.

Nice initiative :heart: see post 1864.......

Groovtama, primarily thanks, but would be possible only if you want or maybe as an option, a skeleton with the design of the old days where everything was configured when installing, all in Skyrim had the same skeleton, and did not depend the racemenu ... I still use the 2.06 version ... and I think that's why everything works fine.
Like I said before some time ago, do not pretend to be ungrateful or disrespectful, but am in favor of a rather generic Skyrim ... where everyone is equal, as skeleton and texture ...
The version of your mod, version 2.06, was made immediately after I told to you a problem with large swords ... so I'll be eternally grateful.
Greetings my friend.

Groovtama, primarily thanks, but would be possible only if you want or maybe as an option, a skeleton with the design of the old days where everything was configured when installing, all in Skyrim had the same skeleton, and did not depend the racemenu ... I still use the 2.06 version ... and I think that's why everything works fine.

Like I said before some time ago, do not pretend to be ungrateful or disrespectful, but am in favor of a rather generic Skyrim ... where everyone is equal, as skeleton and texture ...

The version of your mod, version 2.06, was made immediately after I told to you a problem with large swords ... so I'll be eternally grateful.

Greetings my friend.

Read my statement, a page back,

- Installer for 2.06 and up was a pain in the ass till 2.2

- People complain that player character is default

- People don't read

- People will complain that just a few are done and not all, 2.06 had like 200 skeletons, 2.14 had around 900, 2.5 premade would have like 20000.

Greetings my friend.

Read my statement, a page back,

- Installer for 2.06 and up was a pain in the ass till 2.2

- People complain that player character is default

- People don't read

- People will complain that just a few are done and not all, 2.06 had like 200 skeletons, 2.14 had around 900, 2.5 premade would have like 20000.

Groovtama, I understand your anger, but the point is that the version 2.06, is more in line with the rest of the mods, most of us realize that, I'm not saying it's your fault ... but none of the leading mods of this forum was updated for a long time that produces many stop working ...

Maybe if you consider re-post the version 2.05, 2.06... the most according to the reality of the rest of the mods including those that are in the nexus, would be another choice of one of the 20,000 options offered by version 2.50.

Groovtama, I understand your anger, but the point is that the version 2.06, is more in line with the rest of the mods, most of us realize that, I'm not saying it's your fault ... but none of the leading mods of this forum was updated for a long time that produces many stop working ...

Maybe if you consider re-post the version 2.05, 2.06... the most according to the reality of the rest of the mods including those that are in the nexus, would be another choice of one of the 20,000 options offered by version 2.50.

Nah, it is not (your statement is baseless and without reason, so is my answer), I wanna know what is not in line if someone says something like this, because I will not do something without a reason. BTW most problem I read with other mods in the forum are mods I use myself and most of the time it is a user that just installed XPMSE and overwrote it with RR&F because he couldn't read the word "BEFORE", or other peoples mods.

Nah, 2.06 has bugs, and is not inline with RR&F settings, etc., again why the premade crap, why do I have to sit hours/days/weeks in nifskope doing premades, when you could do it yourself nifskope in 5 mins, when 2.6 has animations and styles linked, and nioverride switch it on the fly.

Yeap I am waiting of fore for it, it is like FNIS sexy walk for the xpmse racemenu plugin. That way NPCs who are unmodified with eff4 will play default animations, modified ones the one fitting for the chosen style, same for the player, you will basically have 2 animatiion options left dual and single and where I have multiple animations I will give you a choice between the old xp32 animation and a newer from IA, IA animations will be default choices because of better quality.

Most of the I need to edit the skeleton because of animations will be done by that time. That is also what I said in the quick briefing on the first installer page.

Nah, it is not (your statement is baseless and without reason, so is my answer), I wanna know what is not in line if someone says something like this, because I will not do something without a reason. BTW most problem I read with other mods in the forum are mods I use myself and most of the time it is a user that just installed XPMSE and overwrote it with RR&F because he couldn't read the word "BEFORE", or other peoples mods.

Nah, 2.06 has bugs, and is not inline with RR&F settings, etc., again why the premade crap, why do I have to sit hours/days/weeks in nifskope doing premades, when you could do it yourself nifskope in 5 mins, when 2.6 has animations and styles linked, and nioverride switch it on the fly.

Well I guess we all have our reasons for doing what we do, the truth is I'm not a creator of mods just a fan of Skyrim, that after a while I got a stable version without any kind of problems, which obviously you had a lot you do, I have no the most basic knowledge to argue with you, just guide me cause and effect.

As my Grandpa would say "seguiré caminado con estos huesos, mientras sigan funcionando" ("I'll keep walking with these bones, while still working.")

Thanks for all your time Groovtama.

With Skyrim being as old as it is by now relatively you'd think there would be a stop to things, but here's alternate animations for racemenu, HDT vagina, HDT in general being expanded all the time, and new mods releasing. And what with us not even having heard a definitive word yet on Fallout 4 (which you KNOW they are working hard on, for all we know Obsidian may have even already been given what they need for New Vegas 2) it seems we'll be modding Skyrim further for some time yet.

Just say what is not working, if you say something is not working with newer versions then you would have an example, I can't fix stuff when I don't know what the problem is, and I don't know it if you don't say WHAT.

Example: When I choose this and that the dick of my character flies off.

I can't fix stuff or provide lower updated versions when there are no reasons to, I only provide support for XPMS for other people's mods sake and because I had the needed work to the skeleton already done. Segmentation is not good for me nor for other modders if it is not necessary.

Think about what would happen if people are downloading 2.06 because they just read XPMSE ignoring the version and now complain on Daie or Stevie's mod that XPMSE doesn't work anymore.

Think about bolt quiver mods like faction crossbows or Requiem that provide new bolt quivers, with XPMSE 2.06 their quiver would need extra meshes to provide all quiver positions, in 2.5 everything works as long as it works with vanilla.

I have to evalualte what is best for anyone and 2.06 as it is not the best.

How doable would it be to include a muscle weight slider as well in the Racemenu plugin for females that pick between various muscle maps you have installed, that worked separately from the breast/butt size weight, so you could have 0 weight and 100 muscle weight, 100 breast weight and 50 muscle weight, etc? I'm guessing it would take some manual editing. I know of the muscles by weight mod but that's partially why I'm asking, I *don't* want muscles by weight, I want them separately without having to use custom bodies so they could appear in a variety on NPCs.

Tell me to go bug Expired about this if the question would be better directed towards them of course.

Also by the way anyone that is having the same issue as me with tails sticking out stiffly behind them and have HDT installed, this addon fixes that without replacing anything (unless another mod you have provides this fix), courtesy of uglykidcid;

EDIT: I think original change was by ShadowsAndDust, from this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/?p=932875And it probably means it wasn't the skeleton at all, it was the updated HDT package I installed at the same time, sorry for bringing this issue here Groovatrama.

HDT Beast Race Tail Replacer.zip

I have a question. I'm using this(XPMS-E), HDT-PE. and CBBE BBP Body/Armor(of ChronoTrigger), but having little understanding for them sadly. :(

Recently, I found a mod that adjusts the proportion of bodies in Nexus. (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63957)

It contains only one file - Skeleton_Female.nif, and it's based on XPMS 1.93(maybe, definitely not XPMS-E)

I overwrited the file and played the game to see what happens, and I didn't get CTD and BBP was still working.

So would it be okay to use this skeleton nif file from that mod? What could happen if I use the XPMS based nif file on XPMS-E?

- ECE would not work

- most XPMSE RaceMenu sliders would be hidden including weapon styles

- properweaponscale script would not work properly

- rigmap data is not consistant for XPMSE HDT rig maps and XPMSE BBP rigmaps

- most HDT stuff, Belly would not work

- UN7B bones are missing

- any other stuff I added/fixed in XPMSE1 and XPMSE2

- any other stuff I added/fixed for XPMSE1 when you compare that skeleton to XPMS which is since 1.94, XPMSE1 for BBP only

You can use XPMS and overwrite with that skeleton, but XPMSE2 overwritten with that is non-sense