XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Is it just me or my character's belly looks a little bit weird, it's kinda "pointy"... o_O

9NGxiKk.jpg

HPREJvI.jpg

P.S.: I'm using Sevenbase Bombshell HDT body v1.5 from RickerHK's Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase - 7B BombShell HDT TBBP mod and your XPMSE v2.44 !!!

from the front looks ok for me maybe you should make profil shot left or right site of character 

Here its is, 2 profile pics...

2OUehqQ.jpg

ya994oj.jpg

Is it just me or my character's belly looks a little bit weird, it's kinda "pointy"... o_O

9NGxiKk.jpg

HPREJvI.jpg

P.S.: I'm using Sevenbase Bombshell HDT body v1.5 from RickerHK's Remodeled Armor for SeveNBase - 7B BombShell HDT TBBP mod and your XPMSE v2.44 !!!

from the front looks ok for me maybe you should make profil shot left or right site of character 

2OUehqQ.jpg

ya994oj.jpg[/spoiits]

its looks same when you are in aromo and without ? i dont see any big issu rly dont have idea what can be try uinstal and instal skeleton agen maybe will help  :-/  can be to someting with HDT belly collisions maybe 

sry i cant much help here  :(

9NGxiKk.jpg

HPREJvI.jpg

2OUehqQ.jpg

ya994oj.jpg

Either HDT xml fault or person who skinned the body, nothing to do with the skeleton, the belly node position is always the same.

9NGxiKk.jpg

HPREJvI.jpg

2OUehqQ.jpg

ya994oj.jpg

Either HDT xml fault or person who skinned the body, nothing to do with the skeleton, the belly node position is always the same.

Ah...ok, the HDT.xml that I'm using is the original/default that comes with HDT PE v14-28 and it's not modified in any way, do you think it could be the body meshes ?!?

9NGxiKk.jpg

HPREJvI.jpg

2OUehqQ.jpg

ya994oj.jpg

Ah...ok, the HDT.xml that I'm using is the original/default that comes with HDT PE v14-28 and it's not modified in any way, do you think it could be the body meshes ?!?

if its HDT .xml so you can tweak it and dry fix it but if body weight so need fix skin weight in 3ds max dont forget copy our .xml before edit  :)

Groovtama, about the RaceMenu plugin:

Do you think it is possible to disable Skyrim's feature that causes the character to change view direction when opening the racemenu? Possibly also disable the player controls for that?

Because most poses in RM don't display as intended because of the forced view direction. And even worse, the character often turns his head when i click on the "camera" or "sliders" tab - probably due to input lag, the game registers the mouseclick both on the tab as well as on the background.

This is crucial when making pics like this:

f3MXVlx.gif

If the character turns his head just once while making the screenshots, the whole series is ruined.

Probably just a small niche of interest, but it would be a large improvement for a few people ;)

Groovtama, about the RaceMenu plugin:

Do you think it is possible to disable Skyrim's feature that causes the character to change view direction when opening the racemenu? Possibly also disable the player controls for that?

Because most poses in RM don't display as intended because of the forced view direction. And even worse, the character often turns his head when i click on the "camera" or "sliders" tab - probably due to input lag, the game registers the mouseclick both on the tab as well as on the background.

This is crucial when making pics like this:

f3MXVlx.gif

If the character turns his head just once while making the screenshots, the whole series is ruined.

Probably just a small niche of interest, but it would be a large improvement for a few people ;)

Ask expired

Ask expired

I expect the answer will be "the pose plugin is not an official RM feature", but thanks for your quick reply ;)

Well keep up the good work, XPMSE is certainly one of the most valuable mods ever made for Skyrim.

I'm having trouble after upgrading to 2.5.  HDT ran fine with plenty of bounce (some streching and the belly would sometimes spaz out but would settle down eventualy).  But after upgrading, no HDT.  The breasts will start to move when jumping and such, then just spring back into place, rigid.  Have the latest HDT, ran bodyslide with SLFCVagina2.0, and ran FNIS. 

I wonder.  I had been running an old Fair Skin Complexion with CBBE.  I went to try SCIVIRIS' HDT Vagina, but noticed it changed my skin complexion. So I upgraded to the new Fair Skin Complexion.  (Side note - pubic hair wouldn't show when I tried to use SCIVIRIS' Fair Skin Patch and it would even revert the skin complexion back away from Fair Skin).  I reinstalled Daiemonic's working vagina, and ran SLFCVagina2.0 in Bodyslide but still the same issue.  Did I miss something when installing 2.5 (used NMM) or is Fair Skin not weighted for HDT?  Any help would be appreciated.

I can't help people with installing other mods, especially body mods and xml files. ask the people who you have the body and the xml from not me who just has the skeleton, as long as you didn't select another rig map than the default, everything should run fine with hdt.

About the weapon placement options... If I use ECE instead of RaceMenu there is no way I can get my weapons on the back?

1-2 pages back

I'm also wondering the same thing. I went back 2 pages but wasn't sure which you were referring to. The answer is basically no though, unless you edit the skeleton, correct?

The two things I saw were some posts about editing the skeleton and another post by someone uploaded a modified skeleton for 2.44.

better vampire mod also installs vampire lord skeleton so is yours skeleton compatible with that mod ?

let me take a moment to look

Just an edit to the size of the character collision box, probably that it fits through some doors, yeah compatible.

About the weapon placement options... If I use ECE instead of RaceMenu there is no way I can get my weapons on the back?

1-2 pages back

I'm also wondering the same thing. I went back 2 pages but wasn't sure which you were referring to. The answer is basically no though, unless you edit the skeleton, correct?

The two things I saw were some posts about editing the skeleton and another post by someone uploaded a modified skeleton for 2.44.

I had issues getting the newest skeleton to work ( my characters breasts etc were all static, but I am also an idiot), I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 1.93 Legacy Edition, the weapons are on my characters back and I use ECE. I noticed that the game works better (for me as I use HDT) without using Realistic Ragdolls, I wouldnt be surprised if that was an issue. I just turned it off yesterday night, I may test it with a newer skeleton and see how things work.

better vampire mod also installs vampire lord skeleton so is yours skeleton compatible with that mod ?

let me take a moment to look

Just an edit to the size of the character collision box, probably that it fits through some doors, yeah compatible.

all right thanks groov

Really loving this, thanks a lot! Been missing Deadly Mutlation with my load order ever since I put in SOS!

However since installing it I've had an issue with my Khajiits (and possibly Argonians, haven't seen that many), specifically their tails which poke out like sticks behind them. Am I missing a needed file or the like? I have HDT physics extension and this skeleton and I've tried rerunning FNIS just in case it was governed by that now.

Also is there any way to make a specific weapon style like one handed sword on back the default that NPCs will use? To use it myself I installed the animation, but now of course all NPCs like my Lydia are drawing their hip-held swords from the backs, it's disconcerting.

Nope, too bugged, messes up too many other animations, there's little way to tell the FNIS generator to only put some animations in that path. If you want to see other NPCs engaged in general Sexlab animations then most likely don't use it.

Really loving this, thanks a lot! Been missing Deadly Mutlation with my load order ever since I put in SOS!

However since installing it I've had an issue with my Khajiits (and possibly Argonians, haven't seen that many), specifically their tails which poke out like sticks behind them. Am I missing a needed file or the like? I have HDT physics extension and this skeleton and I've tried rerunning FNIS just in case it was governed by that now.

Also is there any way to make a specific weapon style like one handed sword on back the default that NPCs will use? To use it myself I installed the animation, but now of course all NPCs like my Lydia are drawing their hip-held swords from the backs, it's disconcerting.

That is the DM compatibility fault. And is intended by DM.

You need to edit the skeleton, I often explained how, read a few pages back.

Check that you do not have any tail folders in meshes as well, that will cause the issue also.

I have the same thing with drawing animation, but only for NPC's I am using EFF an can by RM replace weapons for companions(thank you)

I know i can edit the skeleton in Nifscope but its over my head.

Is it not possible to make"NPC's weapons on Back" as an  option in the install procedure?