XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

If you can't see the Weapons and Magic tabs, you didn't install the XPMSEplugin man. 

I can see Magic and Weapons tabs. However, the Magic tab is empty and the Weapons tab only has around 10-20 scaling options for various weapons, nothing else.

You overridded my skeleton, with someone elses crappy skeleton.

I am certain I fucked something up (again!).

Just wondering what.  :angel:

I installed version 2.22 and included the Extended Monster skeleton. Now, whenever I go to a nordic ruin, my FPS drops to 10!. The Fps problem only occurs when Draugh are involved. (Well, havent found many falmer with this playthrough yet).

Has anyone else experienced this?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40641-severe-fps-drop-in-certain-dungeons/?p=1020060

I installed version 2.22 and included the Extended Monster skeleton. Now, whenever I go to a nordic ruin, my FPS drops to 10!. The Fps problem only occurs when Draugh are involved. (Well, havent found many falmer with this playthrough yet).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40641-severe-fps-drop-in-certain-dungeons/?p=1020060

Yeah probably Bethesda fucked up something in the draugr skeleton I didn't see. Same with Giants a long time ago.

The skeletons are needed for Monsters who could wear vanilla cloths such as Potema. That CTDs issues through TBBP are resolved and HDT doesn't screw up.

Give me a HDT log and I will fix it.^^

Yeah probably Bethesda fucked up something in the draugr skeleton I didn't see. Same with Giants a long time ago.

The skeletons are needed for Monsters who could wear vanilla cloths such as Potema. That CTDs issues through TBBP are resolved and HDT doesn't screw up.

Give me a HDT log and I will fix it.^^

here you go.. looks like the draugh have a limb :-)

hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

I  am not sure if somebody mentioned this before, but 77 sites are way to much to go through.

I had a problem with body / hand / feet (warpaint was fine) not showing up 95 % of the time, even with new games. Deaktivating the esp of the racemenupluginxpmse let them show up again. reinstalled your mod and racemenu quite a few times before I did the trial and error method.

I am using the 2.24 version with the alpha of RM, besides the overlays everything works like a charm :D

I  am not sure if somebody mentioned this before, but 77 sites are way to much to go through.

I had a problem with body / hand / feet (warpaint was fine) not showing up 95 % of the time, even with new games. Deaktivating the esp of the racemenupluginxpmse let them show up again. reinstalled your mod and racemenu quite a few times before I did the trial and error method.

I am using the 2.24 version with the alpha of RM, besides the overlays everything works like a charm :D

RaceMenu3 is in Beta, lowest supported version is 3.0B6

RaceMenu3 is in Beta, lowest supported version is 3.0B6

Yep, I know. Just wrote it here so you are aware of it, if something weird poppes up with this anytime.

A lot of sliders that were present in 2.20 do not show up in 2.24. To list an example, Left Thigh and Right Thigh are not on in 2.24. I had to roll back to 2.20 to use all the sliders.

A lot of sliders that were present in 2.20 do not show up in 2.24. To list an example, Left Thigh and Right Thigh are not on in 2.24. I had to roll back to 2.20 to use all the sliders.

Requirement (Need to be installed BEFORE):

For Ingame Weapon position switching:

(2.20) RaceMenu 2.9.6+ / (2.21+) Racemenu 3.0B6+

*ahm*

Shit. I can't read.

If you can't see the Weapons and Magic tabs, you didn't install the XPMSEplugin man. 

I can see Magic and Weapons tabs. However, the Magic tab is empty and the Weapons tab only has around 10-20 scaling options for various weapons, nothing else.

How is that possible? I installed the skeleton last. Below is an image of my plugins (only the physics / skeleton / body related ones), can you briefly go over the order in which they all should be installed? There has been no definitive guide for this, the only clear advice I've seen is that the "skeleton comes last".

5Ia1sb1.png

Much appreciated.

How is that possible? I installed the skeleton last. Below is an image of my plugins (only the physics / skeleton / body related ones), can you briefly go over the order in which they all should be installed? There has been no definitive guide for this, the only clear advice I've seen is that the "skeleton comes last".

5Ia1sb1.png

Much appreciated.

Or you know use MO to actually make sure you know what mods from where overwrite correctly.

You'd not only be saving yourself a lot of pain and trouble but you'd be saving others from helping you on some silly user errors.

Your NMM order shows that you previously had the old version of XP32 and Dual Sheathe redux installed. Both of which replaced the relevant skeleton files. There was a bug with NMM in that when you disabled/uninstalled a mod that overwrote files from another mod, NMM went apeshit and just deleted it without replacing files or some other nonsense. This could be the case with your install.

5Ia1sb1.png

Much appreciated.

You are using a custom race?

So.... what is in XPMSE 2.3? :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Cause I just updated to 2.24 yesterday so I could play with RM 3's beta 13 build...

Oh wait do I see an Alpha 4 build for the Mad Oranges page.... oh ohhhh OOOOHHHH...

Can I port them to Unified???

Doh if I do that Unified's Plus body is going to look like a Frankenstein between Alan's UN7B bones, the bones LUar and RUar I had to add back in, the DG vanilla bones I tried mimic,  the update to XPMSE 2.13/14 for the regular HDT bones, then to add in the thigh shakers from Bla Bla's... yep just another monster.

Definitely going to need a new xml file for all the bouncing bits and pieces...

And I thought adding in the extra bones for 2.13/14 would have been it..... :-/

So.... what is in XPMSE 2.3? :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Cause I just updated to 2.24 yesterday so I could play with RM 3's beta 13 build...

Oh wait do I see an Alpha 4 build for the Mad Oranges page.... oh ohhhh OOOOHHHH...

Can I port them to Unified???

Doh if I do that Unified's Plus body is going to look like a Frankenstein between Alan's UN7B bones, the bones LUar and RUar I had to add back in, the DG vanilla bones I tried mimic,  the update to XPMSE 2.13/14 for the regular HDT bones, then to add in the thigh shakers from Bla Bla's... yep just another monster.

Definitely going to need a new xml file for all the bouncing bits and pieces...

And I thought adding in the extra bones for 2.13/14 would have been it..... :-/

- Citrus v4 support which includes Flesh 2.0 support

- Dual Axes on Back

- Seperate Camera Manipulation with skeleton nodes in RM for 1st and 3rd person

- Citrus specific RM scale stuff

===========================================================

Regarding v2.31, the left axe Translation/Rotation sliders are now functional.  Thanks.

hi,Groovtama

please forgives my poor English.

These days i found out a problem about the monster skeleton of xpms 2.24 or 2.31,for unknown reason,it causes huge fps drop in some interiors,just like helgen,Bleak Falls Barrow.

I don't know that someone told you or not,but i think i should report it.

hi,Groovtama

please forgives my poor English.

These days i found out a problem about the monster skeleton of xpms 2.24 or 2.31,for unknown reason,it causes huge fps drop in some interiors,just like helgen,Bleak Falls Barrow.

I don't know that someone told you or not,but i think i should report it.

Please post a HDT Log because that are issues with HDT and the monster skeletons being fucked up by bethesda sometimes, with wrong names.