XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

hey ive read through your entire description section several times and im trying to figure out if nipple magic schlong shout is working for the male skeleton as well and if so which one? ive looked at the nif for the male skeleton using nifskope and i definitely see the the nipple magic nodes you added yet when i use the shout it comes from mouth still instead of schlong. 

so just to be clear am i doing something wrong or using the wrong version of the skeleton or did you simply not make this compatible with the male skeleton?

also the shlong shout anims on the nipple magic page are only for the female mesh i moved them to the male anim folder for those to work.

racemenu

I am using racemenu and the plugin included with XP32 if i change my character to female suddenly the magic tab has options. as a male it has none at all and thats even before i install nipple magic.

hey ive read through your entire description section several times and im trying to figure out if nipple magic schlong shout is working for the male skeleton as well and if so which one? ive looked at the nif for the male skeleton using nifskope and i definitely see the the nipple magic nodes you added yet when i use the shout it comes from mouth still instead of schlong. 

so just to be clear am i doing something wrong or using the wrong version of the skeleton or did you simply not make this compatible with the male skeleton?

also the shlong shout anims on the nipple magic page are only for the female mesh i moved them to the male anim folder for those to work.

racemenu

I am using racemenu and the plugin included with XP32 if i change my character to female suddenly the magic tab has options. as a male it has none at all and thats even before i install nipple magic.

Fixed in 2.36

How i can setup weapons positions for NPC's? Weapon positions changes in racemenu is working only for player, NMM installer options is working only for draw/hide weapons animations (but for both - player and NPC's).

EFF4 -> Tattoos, if the NPC is using XPMSE2 it works

How i can setup weapons positions for NPC's? Weapon positions changes in racemenu is working only for player, NMM installer options is working only for draw/hide weapons animations (but for both - player and NPC's).

Yes it can, but not for all NPC's......

Thank you for solution. Nice for followers. But what about other NPCs? Any skeleton modification instructions for this (how to change "weapons style" index or something), or mb (for lazy peoples) already modified skeletons in NMM installer for selected while installing options?

Thank you for solution. Nice for followers. But what about other NPCs? Any skeleton modification instructions for this (how to change "weapons style" index or something), or mb (for lazy peoples) already modified skeletons in NMM installer for selected while installing options?

Open Nifskope and modify the Strings it always goes like this

WeaponSword -> WeaponSwordDefault 

WeaponSwordLeft -> WeaponSwordLeftDefault 

WeaponSwordOnBack -> WeaponSword 

WeaponSwordLeftOnBack -> WeaponSwordLeft 

All weapons have a string with Default at the end, that is not in use, it is to hide the default nodes. All weapons variants can be made analog with this way.

All weapons have a string with Default at the end, that is not in use, it is to hide the default nodes. All weapons variants can be made analog with this way.

If I want to use the FSM weaponback, I just need to modify 376(WeaponBackFSM) -> WeaponBack?

If I want to use the FSM weaponback, I just need to modify 376(WeaponBackFSM) -> WeaponBack?

Yeah and WeaponBack -> WeaponBackDefault

Yeah and WeaponBack -> WeaponBackDefault

Thank you. It is hidden, I found it.

Oh, it seems need a flip vertical.

Thank you again!

Guest IHadToRegister

What the heck is a Havok CBE Rig Map?

I'm just using CBBE 3.3c with HDT Bodyslide.

What the heck is a description in the installer for.

Description is messed in MO. So, what is it?

What the heck is a Havok CBE Rig Map?

I'm just using CBBE 3.3c with HDT Bodyslide.

What the heck is a description in the installer for.

Description is messed in MO. So, what is it?

Description for the option from the installer:

"Contains skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx which are required in order to make animations play properly. THIS IS FOR CHARACTER BEHAVIORS ENHANCED DON'T USE THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!"

Guest IHadToRegister

Description for the option from the installer:

"Contains skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx which are required in order to make animations play properly. THIS IS FOR CHARACTER BEHAVIORS ENHANCED DON'T USE THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!"

Thanks bruv

What is the 657(Default ShieldBack)? NPC can equip shield on back?

An order node.

Order nodes, neither have one of the prefixes, NPC, CME, HDT, MOV. But are there to keep the skeleton sorted.

And I found it(maybe...) in racemenu, but can not slide to change the style.

So I still need to install Dual Sheath Redux if I want to equip shield on back?

Hey there, just a small problem I'm having I was hoping to get some help with. I just installed Racemenu 3.0 and I'm using this particular skeleton. I always play my characters on the short side and after messing with the weapon sliders I got everything just right. I just noticed that whenever I draw my bow it grows in size. I've tried adjusting every slider I could find (Racemenu comes with a few for weapons) and nothing is scaling the size of the drawn bow at all. 

I noticed this on the description page: 

Proper Weapon Plugin Features (Needs RaceMenu or NiOverride):
- Fixes all waepons for females in 3rd and 1st Person
- All sheathed and drawn Weapon should have the same size for the Player. Scaling Weapon and off-hand Weapon node will result in an offset for the drawn weapons

But for some reason drawn and sheathed bows are having two separate sizes. Any help/suggestions?

Hey there, just a small problem I'm having I was hoping to get some help with. I just installed Racemenu 3.0 and I'm using this particular skeleton. I always play my characters on the short side and after messing with the weapon sliders I got everything just right. I just noticed that whenever I draw my bow it grows in size. I've tried adjusting every slider I could find (Racemenu comes with a few for weapons) and nothing is scaling the size of the drawn bow at all. 

I noticed this on the description page: 

Proper Weapon Plugin Features (Needs RaceMenu or NiOverride):

- Fixes all waepons for females in 3rd and 1st Person

- All sheathed and drawn Weapon should have the same size for the Player. Scaling Weapon and off-hand Weapon node will result in an offset for the drawn weapons

But for some reason drawn and sheathed bows are having two separate sizes. Any help/suggestions?

Bows, Arrows, etc. which have cricial sizes to work correctly with animations, don't get scaled to something else as their crictial sizes, for bows\arrows, it is for males 1.0 and for females 1/0.8515, otherwise you get animation oddities, like the bow is too big for the arrow hand to grab, in contrast to the original problem where the bow was always scaled to small for females.

So... A stupid question. 

I want to use the physics from this thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/ and this is the main required body/skeleton thingy. So, should I uninstall Xpms Bain (XP32 Maxium Skeleton) to replace it with this one, and can I use Bodyslide to adjust the proportions to my liking?

So... A stupid question. 

I want to use the physics from this thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/ and this is the main required body/skeleton thingy. So, should I uninstall Xpms Bain (XP32 Maxium Skeleton) to replace it with this one, and can I use Bodyslide to adjust the proportions to my liking?

Yes