XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hello Groovetama,

atm i am using the old XPMS X.93ar50 Skeleton File. Before i try to upgrade to the new one just a question.

I am using the http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/ for hdt and the default xml file. I searched the file via sublime text for "NPC PreBelly" but there were no result. Since some mods i am using requires the HDT Bodyslide v1.4 from Loverslab, is this working in the end? For some Devious Devices Mods this is required.

I didn´t found the download link, so i attached the file.

I have a problem with the version 2.06. Shields, or rather anything equipped in the off-hand, appears smaller than vanilla. I use the skeleton with the included ECE slider fixes, however not using them has no effect. Only reverting back to XPMS (not the previous version of the "Extended") solves the problem. Anyone else having the same problem?

It looks like an incompatibility with the skeleton and ECE. When I load a save game, my shield looks normal sized for a moment, but as soon as the game applies ECE changes to the character, the shield also gets smaller.

Interestingly, it doesn't seem to affect Khajiits, Argonians and custom races like Temptress. If I turn my race into Khajiit, Argonian or Temptress in ECE menu my shield gets bigger. Elves, Orcs and humans have smaller shields though.  :unsure:

I have a problem with the version 2.06. Shields, or rather anything equipped in the off-hand, appears smaller than vanilla. I use the skeleton with the included ECE slider fixes, however not using them has no effect. Only reverting back to XPMS (not the previous version of the "Extended") solves the problem. Anyone else having the same problem?

It looks like an incompatibility with the skeleton and ECE. When I load a save game, my shield looks normal sized for a moment, but as soon as the game applies ECE changes to the character, the shield also gets smaller.

Interestingly, it doesn't seem to affect Khajiits, Argonians and custom races like Temptress. If I turn my race into Khajiit, Argonian or Temptress in ECE menu my shield gets bigger. Elves, Orcs and humans have smaller shields though.   :unsure:

Human, Elves, Orcs are the only races that are effected by default by ECE. Khajit Argonians or Custom races are the only ones who go into the unsupported Race slider set which has most of the scaling stuff disabled. ECE probably handles the NPC Hand scale wrongly. don't know how to fix it, the numbers in ini and skeleton are correctly.

that may get you big hands, but other solution with ECE nope.

Edit: Do you use the Nexus XPMS? The nexus XPMS has some unfinished work of mine included concerning the ECE sliders. Which causes the female hands to be of larger scale than from xp32 planned for. Try  XPMSE LE and see if the shield is also smaller. If it is than XPMSE2 is working correctly.

Is there a good, simple readme that - without having to install another mod manager than the one I'm using which is Wrye Bash 304.4 - explains which files to install in which case? Having to install an additional mod manager to be able to use the config xml is a bit over the top. What happened to the art of writing simple, significant text file readmes that just explain the use of the files? Everything has to be automated, simple, non-effort, without having to read something. It's frustrating.

I have HDT 14.28, Dream Girl TBBP with loremonger 14.28 - no breast collision, I have met all requirements necessary (FNIS, anims, RR, yadayada). I still have the old legacy XPMS x93 ar50 and want to update. The legacy skelly package had a BAIN wizard, the new one hasn't - which is fine with me if there was a ReadMe explaining which files for which config. I don't need everything explained in detail.

As it is now I'm forced to figure out which files to use manually. I don't want special weapon placements etc., I play a female char. I want simple butt and breast physics.

I already HAVE a mod manager, so why install a second one, no matter how great MO is. I will install it with a new Skyrim install, but just because I want to install a new skeleton? C'mon, you're joking.

So anyone can give me some help?

Is there a good, simple readme that - without having to install another mod manager than the one I'm using which is Wrye Bash 304.4 - explains which files to install in which case? Having to install an additional mod manager to be able to use the config xml is a bit over the top. What happened to the art of writing simple, significant text file readmes that just explain the use of the files? Everything has to be automated, simple, non-effort, without having to read something. It's frustrating.

I have HDT 14.28, Dream Girl TBBP with loremonger 14.28 - no breast collision, I have met all requirements necessary (FNIS, anims, RR, yadayada). I still have the old legacy XPMS x93 ar50 and want to update. The legacy skelly package had a BAIN wizard, the new one hasn't - which is fine with me if there was a ReadMe explaining which files for which config. I don't need everything explained in detail.

As it is now I'm forced to figure out which files to use manually. I don't want special weapon placements etc., I play a female char. I want simple butt and breast physics.

I already HAVE a mod manager, so why install a second one, no matter how great MO is. I will install it with a new Skyrim install, but just because I want to install a new skeleton? C'mon, you're joking.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56830/?

Not by me.

that may get you big hands, but other solution with ECE nope.

Edit: Do you use the Nexus XPMS? The nexus XPMS has some unfinished work of mine included concerning the ECE sliders. Which causes the female hands to be of larger scale than from xp32 planned for. Try  XPMSE LE and see if the shield is also smaller. If it is than XPMSE2 is working correctly.

I have XPMS Extended 2.06 and the sliders come with it, as well as an XPMS 1.9 modification I downloaded from LL (which I edited out some elements in it, according to your instructions) and also one of your previous sliders versioned as  93.0.0X.ar. Could be the ones that came with XPMS Extended 1.93.

I think I'll have to live with big hands, as "buckler"ized shields are really not my thing. :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56830/?

Not by me.

Thanks for your help.

Another Wrye Bash User that would prefer a BAIN Wizard in future releases if possible. It took a while to figure out what NM was for.

An explanation of what the NM, BHD, B1H, LFB, DOA, etc... mean on the Description would be very helpful.

A ReadMe with the information would also be greatly appreciated.

I just installed the 2.06 version, and upon opening my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, i'm not seeing "Belly" anywhere in there.  I'm using the 14.28 version if that means anything. What am i missing?

You need to use an .xml that actually has the belly node and such, the default 14.28 version only has the bare basics. I'd recommend "HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5 by Daie)" from this thread, and then rename the belly node if the body you're using requires it. If the bounciness and such isn't to your liking, you can just use JFF to tweak it.

I just installed the 2.06 version, and upon opening my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, i'm not seeing "Belly" anywhere in there.  I'm using the 14.28 version if that means anything. What am i missing?

You need to use an .xml that actually has the belly node and such, the default 14.28 version only has the bare basics. I'd recommend "HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5 by Daie)" from this thread, and then rename the belly node if the body you're using requires it. If the bounciness and such isn't to your liking, you can just use JFF to tweak it.

Thank you. :)

Groovtama, I have no problems with this new update of skeleton, but it would be interesting that will incorporate animations for Dual Sheath Redux, for the left hand, Immersive Animations is not fully supported by this skeleton.
If you could incorporate Dual Sheath Redux and Aesthetic Bolt Quiver to a new update would be epic ... and the last thing I would ask.
Thank you for this excellent work.

I use the Eires Ohmes-Raht race, and in the character creation window, there are multiples of each slider.  What to do (in layman's terms please)?

You probably have both Racemenuplugins activated.

I have:

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp

RaceMenuOverlayComplilation - UNP.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Is one of those supposed to be inactive?

I have:

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp

RaceMenuOverlayComplilation - UNP.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Is one of those supposed to be inactive?

Script lag can make old sliders from a previous character to show on the new character when you switch races\genders.

Groovtama, I have no problems with this new update of skeleton, but it would be interesting that will incorporate animations for Dual Sheath Redux, for the left hand, Immersive Animations is not fully supported by this skeleton.

If you could incorporate Dual Sheath Redux and Aesthetic Bolt Quiver to a new update would be epic ... and the last thing I would ask.

Thank you for this excellent work.

Aesthetic Bolt Quiver is aready compatible, same with Immersive Animations, just don't overwrite my skeleton with IAs skeletons. Dual Sheath Redux also works.

Probably a stupid question, but do i get Mod Organizer too stop overwriting XP32 Maximum Skeleton?, i keep uninstalling the mod and reinstall the mod but somehow Mod Organizer overwrites it (lightening bolt with green) beside it. I can't get no HDT effects when my character is nude- no bouncing boobs or butt, only with TBBP clothing i have those effects.

Probably a stupid question, but do i get Mod Organizer too stop overwriting XP32 Maximum Skeleton?, i keep uninstalling the mod and reinstall the mod but somehow Mod Organizer overwrites it (lightening bolt with green) beside it. I can't get no HDT effects when my character is nude- no bouncing boobs or butt, only with TBBP clothing i have those effects.

If you double click on it, a window will open up. Check the "Conflicts" tab.  That'll tell what's being overwritten and by what.

"lightening bolt with green" + and no red - means that this mod is overwriting something and resulting as the winner of the conflict. So if xp32 got only a green + (and should be loaded as the last file), then everything's fine and your problem is not an overwriting issue.

On the other hand, if a file got a  + and -, then's it overwriting a mod, but getting overwritten by another one too.

So what are the skeleton and HDT versions you're using?

I'am using HDTSkeleton GrovetamaXP32Maximum Skeleton Extended Groovtama [x.93ar50]...i really wish LL mod authors would give a version number with their file lol. The HDT i'm using is v14.28. List of overwritten mods are; Realistic force, New Animation pack and Selene Kate and XPMS 1-81.

In my other Mod Organizer profiles the Groovetama Skeleton doesn't have any flag to it at all, this new character does, uninstalling and re-installing and using Fnis keeps giving me the lightening bolt and Green plus sign in the flag section no matter what. And wonder if its causing my problems with nudes not having HDT...works fine with Tbbp clothes though.