XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hi

Can you explain how HDT bones relate to NPC bones? Can HDT bones be manually animated? How would I do a skirt lift animation.

They are just nodes, the prefixes are a simple way for me to categorize nodes, they work like this:

NPC Prefix: Default nodes which a body mesh can be skinned to or is animateable through Havok Animations, or both. You can also use them for HDT Physics Extension.

Example: NPC Belly is only for skinning, NPC PreBreast nodes, are only for animation, NPC Pelvis is for both. NPC Breast nodes are also for enabling HDT on Breasts.

HDT Prefix: Are Only bones that are for HDT purpose. You normally don't skin to them, you just animate them with HDT Physics Extension, they are also not animatable through Havok. The only thing that is skinned to HDT prefixed bones is the HDT Pussy so it's easier to differate.

The HDT prefix was made so people don't ask if they have to skin a bone for HDT to their bodies, or have to ask if they are animatable.

CME Prefix: Is for node scaling in RM and ECE. No skinning, no animation, no HDT, only for node scaling, moving, rotating purpose.

No Prefix: Nodes I use to keep some order in the skeleton tree or weapon nodes

MOV nodes (2.1): Nodes I use to offset weapon nodes.

Hey, Groovtama !

Glad to see you're still doing some great work on skeletons and related stuff and updating and sharing it with us !

I've got a question about file overwriting :

Does an XPMSE file has to overwrite every other file sharing the same name from every other mod to work properly ?

If no, what mods do you know that shouldn't be overwritten ? 

Hei ,i have this problem only in new V 2.06 and no problem with V 1.93. i got this message in CharacterMakingExtender ini :

skse_ExCharGen_plugin
load
info: refresh Player face start.
Load ini: data\Meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commontriraces\humanraces_slider ini
Load ini: data\Meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commontriraces\orcraces_slider ini
Load ini: data\Meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commontriraces\elfraces_slider ini
Load ini: data\Meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commontriraces\defaultraces_slider ini
Load ini: data\Meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commontriraces\unsupportedraces_slider ini
match race: Nord
info: cache tri, check start.
info: cache tri, success.
info: replace morph on memory, check start.
info: replace morph on memory, success.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'CME' in 'CME R Finger10 [RF10]', original 'CME R Finger10 [RF10]'.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'CME' in 'CME L Finger10 [LF10]', original 'CME L Finger10 [LF10]'.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'NPC' in 'NPC R Finger11 [RF11]', original 'NPC R Finger11 [RF11]'.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'NPC' in 'NPC L Finger11 [LF11]', original 'NPC L Finger11 [LF11]'.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'CME' in 'CME R Finger11 [RF11]', original 'CME R Finger11 [RF11]'.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'CME' in 'CME L Finger11 [LF11]', original 'CME L Finger11 [LF11]'.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'NPC' in 'NPC R Finger12 [RF12]', original 'NPC R Finger12 [RF12]'.
ERROR:system: illigal numerical formula 'NPC' in 'NPC L Finger02 [LF12]', original 'NPC L Finger02 [LF12]'.
info: refresh Player face end.

i use vanilla race nord and ECE,

do i do something wrong? ,and how to fix it.

Hello, and thank you in advance for reading my post.

I have modded Skyrim for some time now, but this particular mod (as much as I'm sure it's amazing) has given me a hell of a time.  I have read, and read, and gone in circles with this one.

I have taken the advice of the author and used Mod Organizer (against my will) to install this mod.  I am not familiar with any organizer (brow beat time?), now that I have installed this mod through the Mod Organizer, do I have to run my game through the Mod Organizer as well?  I notice that when I use the Organizer that the data does not appear in my Skyrim directory.  I know that this is because MO creates a separate directory and leaves the game directory alone.

I don't want to be considered as one of those who didn't read anything - I'm going insane from all of it and will continue with this until it is solved.  One thing I notice is this:

I install XP32 Maximum Skeleton (not extended) and then update FNIS.  When I do so, everything looks fine (242 bones for male & female).  Once I install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V.2.06 and run FNIS, there are now only 134 (or so - I'm re-installing as I type this so I can't get the exact number) bones for male and female and this is what makes me realize something is wrong.

I would really love to be able to install this mod manually, or at least know that I don't have to run the game through MO after I use it to install this great mod.  I looked at the mod folder and saw so many abbreviated sub-folders, I'm sure I've missed something.  Could anyone please tell me what all of the abbreviations mean?  That may help.  I have all of the mod's requirements.  If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it, and thanks for your time.  I'm going back to reading and hope to hear from some kind soul!

Sincerely,

StackEmHigh

Hello, and thank you in advance for reading my post.

I have modded Skyrim for some time now, but this particular mod (as much as I'm sure it's amazing) has given me a hell of a time.  I have read, and read, and gone in circles with this one.

I have taken the advice of the author and used Mod Organizer (against my will) to install this mod.  I am not familiar with any organizer (brow beat time?), now that I have installed this mod through the Mod Organizer, do I have to run my game through the Mod Organizer as well?  I notice that when I use the Organizer that the data does not appear in my Skyrim directory.  I know that this is because MO creates a separate directory and leaves the game directory alone.

I don't want to be considered as one of those who didn't read anything - I'm going insane from all of it and will continue with this until it is solved.  One thing I notice is this:

I install XP32 Maximum Skeleton (not extended) and then update FNIS.  When I do so, everything looks fine (242 bones for male & female).  Once I install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V.2.06 and run FNIS, there are now only 134 (or so - I'm re-installing as I type this so I can't get the exact number) bones for male and female and this is what makes me realize something is wrong.

I would really love to be able to install this mod manually, or at least know that I don't have to run the game through MO after I use it to install this great mod.  I looked at the mod folder and saw so many abbreviated sub-folders, I'm sure I've missed something.  Could anyone please tell me what all of the abbreviations mean?  That may help.  I have all of the mod's requirements.  If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it, and thanks for your time.  I'm going back to reading and hope to hear from some kind soul!

Sincerely,

StackEmHigh

One page back is the same question. With the answer.

Can you add a Cloaks of Skyrim Option?

?

I think what is meant, adding an option to move the weapons further away from the players back, to reduce the cloak clipping. Which I agree would be nice.

Exactly :D

Like this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52896/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D52896%26preview%3D&pUp=1

But this Skeleton is not compatible with Sexlab and SoS.

BTW: I have Clipping issues without the cloaks too. The Greatsword is through my neck ...

I use Racemenu and the only sliders i can see with your Add-On changes the weapon-size, not the position. But a Racemenu Slider for this would be nice.

Then:

A. You didn't have RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp active or installed

or

B. you don't use the skeleton in the files because something is overwriting it.

That can only be schlongs of skyrim. I have installed it after XPMSE and overwrite the files.

EDIT: After Re-Installing XPMSE i have sliders for Weapon-Positions.

Is it possible to make a own slider for Crossbows? The best position for bows is not the same like crossbows.

Ehm nope, it's not really possible without changing alot meshes,. Best would be a script solution with all the weapon positions and stuff but there is no scripted solution so far.

Is it possible save the Positions in the Preset?

When i save and load the preset, the sliders go back to default ...

Presets don't save scale data from plugins, that applys to the default and to mine and to any other racemenu mod.

New Racemenu, we do with RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp?

Still works, I already have a new plugin with the new features at testing stage.

Ok, then not activate new RaceMenuPlugin.esp?

Yes