XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

any way to get the newest version of this skeleton to work with unpb?

I've tried myself and well, lets not talk about...I still have nightmares.

So, if anyone could help or better yet, if anyone has already done it, could ya help a guy out?

Install UNPB Redux on Nexus\B3ls UNPB should also work, Install this skeleton 2.06 overwrite anything, Profit.

Apologies in advance for a noob question but I have got confused with all the various acronyms for body types and this is an area I know very little about.

I'm just using CBBE Slim V3.3 and the older v1.93ar50 skeleton, is there any advantage in upgrading to v2 if I'm not using HDT

Ehm yes, but you have to use HDT.

Many thanks, I'm not intending to use HDT so I'll best stick with v1.93 then

Data/SKSE/Plugins, edit hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and change "NPC PreBelly" to say "HDT Belly", assuming the .xml even has belly support. Be sure to copy said .xml afterwards and rename the copy hdt.xml, since sometimes stuff points to that .xml rather than the one with the longer name.

Data/SKSE/Plugins, edit hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and change "NPC PreBelly" to say "HDT Belly", assuming the .xml even has belly support. Be sure to copy said .xml afterwards and rename the copy hdt.xml, since sometimes stuff points to that .xml rather than the one with the longer name.

hm it's not finding the NPC PreBelly and all of this time i thought I had it =/ Do you happen to know the step backward i need to do in order to have the prebelly?  I am using CBBE with Hdt if that helps. and thank you for replying

The step backward would be downloading an .xml that actually has the belly nodes, unless you want to screw around with putting the nodes in yourself. I'd suggest going to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/ and downloading the "HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5 by Daie)" one. I don't recall if it's already renamed to HDT Belly in that one, so check it and edit as needed. If the bounce and the like isn't to your liking, that's what JFF is for so you can tweak it.

I have this problem where SoS writes <no compatible skeleton detected> (no custom races). I'm using this skeleton. (I use Mod Manager). 

That usually means that the custom race you are using does not have the SOSskeleton.nif installed.

I'm not using the custom race, and Mod manager should install the nif, since I see it in the mod files

I have this problem where SoS writes <no compatible skeleton detected> (no custom races). I'm using this skeleton. (I use Mod Manager). 

That usually means that the custom race you are using does not have the SOSskeleton.nif installed.

I'm not using the custom race, and Mod manager should install the nif, since I see it in the mod files

Is XPMSE the thing with the highest priority in your list?

Yes it is. The male genitalia sort of floats and if i crouch it just stays in the same position it was as I was standing (no skeleton detected thing). I'm still having this problem and its the last thing to fix for a stable game  :). Also with 2.06 female characters breasts( I'm using HDT bombshell body) started to do the same thing( On 2.05 version it was just males). Any ideas sorting this out ?

The step backward would be downloading an .xml that actually has the belly nodes, unless you want to screw around with putting the nodes in yourself. I'd suggest going to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/ and downloading the "HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5 by Daie)" one. I don't recall if it's already renamed to HDT Belly in that one, so check it and edit as needed. If the bounce and the like isn't to your liking, that's what JFF is for so you can tweak it.

Thank you again, I have went there and downloaded the file and I also renamed the Pre Belly to HDT then renamed the file to only hdt.xml Here is to hoping it works now!  :D

Works excellent, there are still problems with the position of the bolt quiver, two mods who would be interested incorporate me: Aesthetic http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54425/ Bolt Quiver? and DSpSoB - Dual Shields on Back Sheath plus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17746/? (or something similar to the shields on the back)
You consider that these mods can cause problems with all these new updates. they are not essential to me, but they look cute

Yes it is. The male genitalia sort of floats and if i crouch it just stays in the same position it was as I was standing (no skeleton detected thing). I'm still having this problem and its the last thing to fix for a stable game  :). Also with 2.06 female characters breasts( I'm using HDT bombshell body) started to do the same thing( On 2.05 version it was just males). Any ideas sorting this out ?

That behaiour is when something is overwriting my files and/or redirecting skeleton pathes to some other location with an inferior skeleton. When you have installed and set it up correctly and having nothing in the conflict page that overwrites it. It should work. The problem is on your end.

Works excellent, there are still problems with the position of the bolt quiver, two mods who would be interested incorporate me: Aesthetic http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54425/ Bolt Quiver? and DSpSoB - Dual Shields on Back Sheath plus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17746/? (or something similar to the shields on the back)

You consider that these mods can cause problems with all these new updates. they are not essential to me, but they look cute

Both are already supported. DSR is the sucssor for DSpSoB.

That behaiour is when something is overwriting my files and/or redirecting skeleton pathes to some other location with an inferior skeleton. When you have installed and set it up correctly and having nothing in the conflict page that overwrites it. It should work. The problem is on your end.

Works excellent, there are still problems with the position of the bolt quiver, two mods who would be interested incorporate me: Aesthetic http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54425/ Bolt Quiver? and DSpSoB - Dual Shields on Back Sheath plus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17746/? (or something similar to the shields on the back)

You consider that these mods can cause problems with all these new updates. they are not essential to me, but they look cute

Both are already supported. DSR is the sucssor for DSpSoB.

Fixed the problem with skeleton. Realistic Force overwrites the skeleton, no matter what priority.  Thank you for the skeleton Groovtama :)

Very thank you for your magnificent work! However, I got a problem during my game. I am now using the XPMSE 2.06 and CT77(CBBE HDT Body) and a physics extension xml. I'v solved the failure of the HDT effect by renaming the 'NPC PreBelly' to 'HTD Belly' and the problem of the inward belly by modify the xml file. However, the belly still cannot work properly, it loses its bouncing animation(still swings though...) while the character moving, which is working well when I use the XMPS X.93ar50 as the skeleton. Besides, the shape of the belly is strange when the character gets pregnant, it just becomes a cone directing forward.

English is not my mother tougue so I don't know whether I made myself clear and I searched several places and haven't found the solution. Should I make some other modifications of the xml file or just wait for the new release?

Thanks for your attention.

So....With the newest skeleton, (2.06) and fully working hdt, I found that RS children modified children throw errors in the hdt log, along with the fps hit you'd expect. So, I switched out the kid skeleton for 2.06, and now the girls are invisible. The boys I can see, but their scale is off. Any idea how to fix?

Either use an xml the rs children skeleton can handle, or say to the author he should get his mod so it works with any skeleton.

Wanted to give you an update- I fixed my issue. Replaced the RS skeletons with your 2.06 skeletons, then adjusted the scale to match the edits of the RS skeletons. Visible, child scale kids & happy, error free hdt logs. Thanks for your efforts on this!

maybe someone can help me. for the few months i been using HDT i've sometimes noticed that my NON HDT armor & clothes will have a weird stretching around the breasts. not always, and not on every outfit piece, but enough to be annoying. shouldn't non hdt outfits not stretch or move at all? anyone know what causes this? thanks

EDIT: it was low res >1k textures on some outfits that allowed the stretching. replacing w/ higher res fixed it

Thank you again, I have went there and downloaded the file and I also renamed the Pre Belly to HDT then renamed the file to only hdt.xml Here is to hoping it works now!  :D

Nono, don't rename that file, you make a copy of it and rename the copy to hdt.xml. Some stuff is set to point to hdt.xml and some stuff points to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, so you want both versions of the file, both identical, so you've got everything covered covered. They're both essentially the same file, it's just matter of which name gets used.

And hence, whenever you make a change to one .xml, you copy it and rename the copy to replace the other .xml so they're both the same. Best if you change the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml since then all you do is cut out all the stuff after "hdt" for the hdt.xml, instead of the other way around where you gotta type it all :P.

So....With the newest skeleton, (2.06) and fully working hdt, I found that RS children modified children throw errors in the hdt log, along with the fps hit you'd expect. So, I switched out the kid skeleton for 2.06, and now the girls are invisible. The boys I can see, but their scale is off. Any idea how to fix?

Either use an xml the rs children skeleton can handle, or say to the author he should get his mod so it works with any skeleton.

Wanted to give you an update- I fixed my issue. Replaced the RS skeletons with your 2.06 skeletons, then adjusted the scale to match the edits of the RS skeletons. Visible, child scale kids & happy, error free hdt logs. Thanks for your efforts on this!

Hey asaruth, can you share the modified rs skeleton? I would greatly appreciate it.

may i know what file triggers the thighs,calf,clavicles etc.??? because in my ningheim i don't have that sliders in racemenu while in vanilla races have

been doing experiments recently  :cool:

The skeleton, Ningheim has a seperate skeleton you need to replace it.

may i know what file triggers the thighs,calf,clavicles etc.??? because in my ningheim i don't have that sliders in racemenu while in vanilla races have

been doing experiments recently  :cool:

The skeleton, Ningheim has a seperate skeleton you need to replace it.

ahh thank you good sir  :lol: