XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Pulled XPMSE 2.1 and I'm wondering how I'm to set the quiver on the hip and the dagger on the butt?

I'm looking at the RM options but there is nothing for changing the angle.

Just X,Y,Z coordinates for adjustment for the base location.

I can't find anything in the RM settings to physically move the item to the different location.

It's pretty easy to find. Like "Sword Style" moving the slider to 1 puts the sword on your back instead of hip. Same with everything else. Bow style ect.

Hey Groovtama, I don't see support for SOS in the new version 2.1, have you dropped that? No schlong sliders. Ok, figured it out, did a clean upgrade rather than an overwite install.

The SoS plugin script is dropped from the skeleton pack. I will make a standalone new one with transforms instead of netImmerse and give it to b3l. My netimmerse one is really bad. I just didn't get the time to look how rotations in the the skeletonutil sos plugin are setup so that I can give out a all in one.

thanks for the update again great job, just a slight problem the option for daggers to be at the back is not working when its being selected in the option, not sure if its the installer problem.

pls advice thanks.

That is an option for animations, not for weapon placements.

I have installed Version 2.1 and i am a little bit confused. Why are so many features canceled?

BTW: Weapon Sliders don´t work in the new Version.

What feautres are canceled?

Die you update to the RaceMenu version I wrote in the description?

I have installed Version 2.1 and i am a little bit confused. Why are so many features canceled?

BTW: Weapon Sliders don´t work in the new Version.

What feautres are canceled?

Die you update to the RaceMenu version I wrote in the description?

post-260952-0-76072800-1413575417_thumb.jpg

Missing option for one handed weapons in default position.

post-260952-0-10946100-1413575467_thumb.jpg

Missing options for default and ankle.

I am looking at the moduleconfig.xml from the 2.06 install.

Racemenu up to date (10/16/14), and XPMSE 2.1 installed via nmm and I'm only seeing 3 styles under search.

They are Magic Style, Magic Style (left), and Shout Style

No Sword, Dagger, quiver, or bolt quiver styles.

What did I screw up?

I've even tried from a new game and the 3 above styles are the only ones available.

Race is Nord Female

ScreenHunter_03 Oct. 17 12.46.jpg

Missing option for one handed weapons in default position.

ScreenHunter_03 Oct. 17 12.47.jpg

Missing options for default and ankle.

I am looking at the moduleconfig.xml from the 2.06 install.

Thanks Johann7124, thats what i mean. And some other like Nipple and Schlong Magic.

All variants are now avaiable through the RaceMenu Plugin, quiver option are just there because of bolt quiver meshes with different quiver styles, if you would read the description in the installer you could read that these are options for included animation options.

Racemenu up to date (10/16/14), and XPMSE 2.1 installed via nmm and I'm only seeing 3 styles under search.

They are Magic Style, Magic Style (left), and Shout Style

No Sword, Dagger, quiver, or bolt quiver styles.

What did I screw up?

I've even tried from a new game and the 3 above styles are the only ones available.

Race is Nord Female

The weapon script is pretty heavy with all the sliders and takes long to load, it works for others.

I use dual sheath redux (skypro patcher) mod. With 2.06 skeleton I was able to place dual weapons on waist/hip instead of back by using slot 47 instead of default 60 slot. (60 is default slot for shield and left handed weapon in dual sheath redux which makes both one and two handed weapons to be place on back). Now with 2.10 and 2.11 whenever I use slot 47 all my dual weapons are placed on the same right waist/hip (two weapons on the same hip sheath). Any advice on what slot should I use to make dual weapons to be place each respectively on opposite hip/waist? It doesn't matter which weapon is placed on which hip just as long as there is one weapon per waist/hip.

All variants are now avaiable through the RaceMenu Plugin, quiver option are just there because of bolt quiver meshes with different quiver styles, if you would read the description in the installer you could read that these are options for included animation options.

Ok, but why don´t the Sliders work?