XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Is it possible save the Positions in the Preset?

When i save and load the preset, the sliders go back to default ...

Presets don't save scale data from plugins, that applys to the default and to mine and to any other racemenu mod.

New Racemenu, we do with RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp?

Still works, I already have a new plugin with the new features at testing stage.

Ok, then not activate new RaceMenuPlugin.esp?

Yes

Thank you.

Just here to ask a somewhat older question. I would be glad if somebody is able to answer this or at least point me by a link to a post where it has already been answered (because I remember it was a discussion topic once).

I still use HDT PE 14.28 and my usual BBP.xml (it's one with breast, butt and belly bounce). I use no additional havoc mods or havoc items. I have the newest Bodyslide 2 installed (v2.1a). I still use an older CB++ mod (Bodyslide Outfits and Mods CB++ Amulets v1.0.1).

I updated from XPMSE Legendary to XMPSE 2.06 and CBBE to v3.3 (and I made sure, that the new CBBE 3.3 body meshes - aka femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif - do override the Remodeled Armor CT77 body meshes in Wrye Bash). I create my naked body meshes by using the CBBE HDT slider group and my outfits by using the according outfit silder group of course (for example: CT77 Leather, Black Rose, Rogue Armor, Ursine TBBP etc.).    

My created naked body show up flawless, but many of my older outfit mods (they range from BBP over TBBP to HDT enabled meshes) with bodyslide conversion files produce a far to flat breast (not crushed or deformed, just far too flat for my usual bodyslide slider adjustments -> 50% BreastsFantasy and DoubleMelon on top of the usual breast slider settings) . I needed some time to actually notice this, because when I look on my player char from front in 3rd person view, everything looks fine. You will realize the flat breast thing only by viewing it from the side. The outfits show up fine with the expected breast size while watching them in the Bodyslide render window, but ingame there appears the too flat breast issue.

I tried to find the error source, but there are far too many possibilities for my lacking knowledge when it comes to .nif files and bodyslide. Maybe those outfit mods which result in a flat breast issue just need an update of their bodyslide conversion files adjusted to CBBE HDT and/or XPMSE 2.06, but maybe the error source is somewhere on my side...

Could you also add the HDT Equipment v.0.2 - Everyone - Dual Sheath Redux bones as option to the next version?

use the Sling version, the everyone implementation is not really that wise to use. Performance, problem and compatibilitywise.

Just here to ask a somewhat older question. I would be glad if somebody is able to answer this or at least point me by a link to a post where it has already been answered (because I remember it was a discussion topic once).

I still use HDT PE 14.28 and my usual BBP.xml (it's one with breast, butt and belly bounce). I use no additional havoc mods or havoc items. I have the newest Bodyslide 2 installed (v2.1a). I still use an older CB++ mod (Bodyslide Outfits and Mods CB++ Amulets v1.0.1).

I updated from XPMSE Legendary to XMPSE 2.06 and CBBE to v3.3 (and I made sure, that the new CBBE 3.3 body meshes - aka femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif - do override the Remodeled Armor CT77 body meshes in Wrye Bash). I create my naked body meshes by using the CBBE HDT slider group and my outfits by using the according outfit silder group of course (for example: CT77 Leather, Black Rose, Rogue Armor, Ursine TBBP etc.).    

My created naked body show up flawless, but many of my older outfit mods (they range from BBP over TBBP to HDT enabled meshes) with bodyslide conversion files produce a far to flat breast (not crushed or deformed, just far too flat for my usual bodyslide slider adjustments -> 50% BreastsFantasy and DoubleMelon on top of the usual breast slider settings) . I needed some time to actually notice this, because when I look on my player char from front in 3rd person view, everything looks fine. You will realize the flat breast thing only by viewing it from the side. The outfits show up fine with the expected breast size while watching them in the Bodyslide render window, but ingame there appears the too flat breast issue.

I tried to find the error source, but there are far too many possibilities for my lacking knowledge when it comes to .nif files and bodyslide. Maybe those outfit mods which result in a flat breast issue just need an update of their bodyslide conversion files adjusted to CBBE HDT and/or XPMSE 2.06, but maybe the error source is somewhere on my side...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37700-more-torpedo-tits-bullshit/

2.1 will feature an alternative implementation of TBBP for the boobs in the nif (the one 1.93a had in the hkx without scales), it's bettter for scaling in racemenu\ECE and it could nullify some incoperated skeleton scaling fuckups in armors/bodies, both are compatibile with each other so skinning with 2.0 or 2.1 gives nearly the same result.They differ a little it but visiable not really.

If the armor/body is completly fucked by skinning to not skinning ready skeletons including 1.93a I can not give another solution than to redo it.

Could you also add the HDT Equipment v.0.2 - Everyone - Dual Sheath Redux bones as option to the next version?

use the Sling version, the everyone implementation is not really that wise to use. Performance, problem and compatibilitywise.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37700-more-torpedo-tits-bullshit/

2.1 will feature an alternative implementation of TBBP for the boobs in the nif (the one 1.93a had in the hkx without scales), it's bettter for scaling in racemenu\ECE and it could nullify some incoperated skeleton scaling fuckups in armors/bodies, both are compatibile with each other so skinning with 2.0 or 2.1 gives nearly the same result.They differ a little it but visiable not really.

If the armor/body is completly fucked by skinning to not skinning ready skeletons including 1.93a I can not give another solution than to redo it.

Thanks, at least this helped me to find out that there is no installation issue on my side. The meshes have to be properly reworked for XPMSE 2.0+ or I just wait for your XPMSE 2.1 version.

I just wonder why Monsto Brukes has flattened breasts when using "outfit 1", which is the naked body. I use CBBE HDT Body and don't have the flattened breast issue in combination with XPMSE 2.06. The effect appears just for outfits. Hmm maybe he is using the CT77 Body or the "old" HDT Body 1.4...

Is it possible save the Positions in the Preset?

When i save and load the preset, the sliders go back to default ...

Works for me on ECE :3

Yeah but you have other problems^^

Yesh, indweed there are other probloms. Yes I duu...

When I open the 2.06 version skeleton_female.nif in Nifskope it's empty. Nothing's there. Wtf?

Check file path, probably your file path are too long or contain some special character that nifscope cannot handle.

You may try to copy the files to root directory and try to edit them there.

When I open the 2.06 version skeleton_female.nif in Nifskope it's empty. Nothing's there. Wtf?

Check file path, probably your file path are too long or contain some special character that nifscope cannot handle.

You may try to copy the files to root directory and try to edit them there.

Fomod sets XPMSE to a path that uses Unicode characters, which nifskope can't handle. I do that so people don't fiddle around with their skeleton installation.

Looks like this artwork of physics gives my game headaches. I'm suffering from the classic CTD upon undressing. I have the following mods related to XPME in this order using MO:

FNIS + FNIS Spells + FNIS Sexy Move

UNP Base Main body

Realistic Ragdolls and force

UNPB Body (with skeleton option 'cause I just downloaded XPME today)

XPME

Tried it on a 100% clean save (right after Helgen). Anyone got a good advice on how to get rid of this problem?

Looks like this artwork of physics gives my game headaches. I'm suffering from the classic CTD upon undressing. I have the following mods related to XPME in this order using MO:

FNIS + FNIS Spells + FNIS Sexy Move

UNP Base Main body

Realistic Ragdolls and force

UNPB Body (with skeleton option 'cause I just downloaded XPME today)

XPME

Tried it on a 100% clean save (right after Helgen). Anyone got a good advice on how to get rid of this problem?

Get a mod manager and look that nothing overwrites this.

Hey guys, wanted to show you guys an awesome mod!

Introduces several new animations and functions to enable underwater combat, mid air-combat, and many more (though it is still a modders resource, underwater and mid air combat will work out the box)

The link is here, but the alpha is on the nexus.  The alpha link is in this link though:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1508450-wip-character-behaviors-enhanced/

This might be an age old question but does this also supports belly scaling or do i still need UNPB (not USKP  :lol:) for that? If so does CBBE support these too or do i still need PSB for it to work?

Thank you for your attention.

XPMSE is a skeleton not a body. You still need a body that supports belly scaling for example CBBE-HDT etc, to see anything.

Just passing to say thanks for the legacy version. As a user of SoS, I liked the update and the extras 2.06 brings to the game, but somehow I like more how 1.9 looks (I mean, the new version makes all men look a little fat... while the legacy version makes them look fit). Too bad, I would love to have the same looks on newer version.

I am learning the Mesh Riggers utility by gerra6 under Modders Resources to copy weight and bone to Dream Girl mods.  What would be a good reference body mesh with all the features properly set up for HDT PE and XPMSE 2.06? 

EDIT: I know that Dream Girl TBBP is compatible but it is missing the belly node so I wonder what else might be missing or not properly set up with DG TBBP.

Pulled XPMSE 2.1 and I'm wondering how I'm to set the quiver on the hip and the dagger on the butt?

I'm looking at the RM options but there is nothing for changing the angle.

Just X,Y,Z coordinates for adjustment for the base location.

I can't find anything in the RM settings to physically move the item to the different location.