XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

I updated to the 2.05 skeleton and now, i have no BBP animations.  I've used the 1.93 version for quite some time with the UNPB body from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?  with HDT 14.28, and everything worked fine.  I'm not sure what i did wrong.  Help?

My first question would be.... did you run FNIS for Users?

and then.... did you make sure your xml files for HDT were changed so that "NPC Belly" should now be "HDT Belly"?

ALSO...

I think you're going to find that the 2.05 skeleton doesn't look right with UNPB body. If you are seeing "flattened" breasts, then use the 1.9LE skeleton.

I updated to the 2.05 skeleton and now, i have no BBP animations.  I've used the 1.93 version for quite some time with the UNPB body from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?  with HDT 14.28, and everything worked fine.  I'm not sure what i did wrong.  Help?

and then.... did you make sure your xml files for HDT were changed so that "NPC Belly" should now be "HDT Belly"?

ALSO...

I think you're going to find that the 2.05 skeleton doesn't look right with UNPB body. If you are seeing "flattened" breasts, then use the 1.9LE skeleton.

I did run FNIS, i run that everytime i change anything really, just to be sure.  As for changing HDT xml files... i have no clue about that.  So, i just rolled back to 1.93.  Already missing the new bow position though. :(

As an aside, what "out of the box" body would work with 2.05 if not UNPB?  The UNPB version i use is by XP32, and while i didn't see any bounce i also didn't notice any oddities.  

XPMSE 2+ doesn't have any BBP animations. The data required for it has been removed on purpose from the rig, because XPMSE 2 was made for HDT, not (T)BBP animations.

If you're talking about HDT not working with XPMSE 2+, you will have to open up your HDT XML file in a text editor and rename all occurrences of "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly". It's really not hard.

ALSO...

I did run FNIS, i run that everytime i change anything really, just to be sure.  As for changing HDT xml files... i have no clue about that.  So, i just rolled back to 1.93.  Already missing the new bow position though. :(

As an aside, what "out of the box" body would work with 2.05 if not UNPB?  The UNPB version i use is by XP32, and while i didn't see any bounce i also didn't notice any oddities.  

Oh, by all means, if you like the UNPB shape, go get the CT77 body. It's weighted properly so it works with XPMSE 2.xx series. I ran it through BodySlide and tweaked it a little bit, but I've been trying UN7B, UNPBO, Touched by DiBella, and more and I'm settling in on the CT77 Body. 

The CT77 Body is included in the Remodeled Armors HERE , by ChronoTrigger. So you get the body and a boatload of armors and clothes.

The breasts have a nice, more natural shape to them AND they scale pretty well if you have mods that change the breast size (pregnancy mods, Milk Mod, Beeing Female, SexLab Hormones, and many others). And the belly scales in a way that gives that cute "I swallowed a basketball" pregnant belly instead of a big slab from under the breast to the crotch.

Hopefully you have BodySlide but even if you don't, the CT77 package is a good choice if you like the UNPB shape. Keep in mind that CT77 will use CBBE textures, so if you have extra UNP texture mods installed, you might have to look for the CBBE equivalent. 

Just my opinion regarding the body. I know everyone has different taste. 

I've been digging at this a while... it looks like if I could get a bone called HorseSpine2 i could attach pull carts to actors XD

MAHAHahahahahaha..... 

damn.... sorry.... heheheheh

this just made me laugh out loud and my wife is looking at me like I'm nutz.... hehehe

If I could just get a bone called DancePenis I could waltz them around by their willy!

I've been digging at this a while... it looks like if I could get a bone called HorseSpine2 i could attach pull carts to actors XD

MAHAHahahahahaha..... 

damn.... sorry.... heheheheh

this just made me laugh out loud and my wife is looking at me like I'm nutz.... hehehe

If I could just get a bone called DancePenis I could waltz them around by their willy!

i was serious though, lol. i've managed to spawn horses and carts in script and even was able to tow a cart on my horse while riding it around. i can also attach them to actors but it seems the game is hardcoded to attach to HorseSpine2 so the cart never actually tows. creationkit.com says there is an ini setting for the horse bone, but it doesn't seem to actually honour it at all. http://www.creationkit.com/TetherToHorse_-_ObjectReference - even if it did honour it that would break the rest of the game anyway.

i've been working on a pony girl mod/collection...

i was trying to add a bone myself in nifskope but i couldn't figure out how to name it. renaming it asks for a number and i also couldn't figure out how it knew what number was a name. i'm a skeleton noob.

at the very least i'd love to get a prototype with that bone if its possible, just to see if i am right.

post-501843-0-74557600-1407037499_thumb.jpg

Budroi managed to make the skeleton with the bone I requested, (HorseSpine2), and IT WORKS. My Wood Elf can now be a pony girl.

What would it take to get it into the official skeleton? I can think of at least one other mod (Be as quick as you can) that might come up with a use for it as well.

post-501843-0-67151900-1407049327_thumb.jpg

Budroi managed to make the skeleton with the bone I requested, (HorseSpine2), and IT WORKS. My Wood Elf can now be a pony girl.

What would it take to get it into the official skeleton? I can think of at least one other mod (Be as quick as you can) that might come up with a use for it as well.

That was a quick fix, I am honestly very surprised it worked.

ALSO...

Oh, by all means, if you like the UNPB shape, go get the CT77 body. It's weighted properly so it works with XPMSE 2.xx series. I ran it through BodySlide and tweaked it a little bit, but I've been trying UN7B, UNPBO, Touched by DiBella, and more and I'm settling in on the CT77 Body. 

The CT77 Body is included in the Remodeled Armors HERE , by ChronoTrigger. So you get the body and a boatload of armors and clothes.

The breasts have a nice, more natural shape to them AND they scale pretty well if you have mods that change the breast size (pregnancy mods, Milk Mod, Beeing Female, SexLab Hormones, and many others). And the belly scales in a way that gives that cute "I swallowed a basketball" pregnant belly instead of a big slab from under the breast to the crotch.

Hopefully you have BodySlide but even if you don't, the CT77 package is a good choice if you like the UNPB shape. Keep in mind that CT77 will use CBBE textures, so if you have extra UNP texture mods installed, you might have to look for the CBBE equivalent. 

damn, i've been waiting for this skeleton release. really wanting that bow placement. hell, i'm the one that requested it! but this doesn't work w/ UNPB?? i don't even

Sorry if this has been answered, There is a huge gap between the sword\daggers and her back.

I have xp32 set it so swords and daggers are on the characters back, and Im using regular unp body

I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this.

Ok so here's an issue I have.

If I use the new skeleton without changing the xml PreBelly entry, I get this error spam.

[08/04/14 22:57:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC PreBelly - bone doesn't exist
[08/04/14 22:57:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC PreBelly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

If I change the entry to HDT Belly, I get this error spam:

[08/04/14 22:57:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC Belly - bone doesn't exist
[08/04/14 22:57:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[08/04/14 22:57:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[08/04/14 22:57:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

So, eh... what gives?

The reason I ask is because this spam seems to cause a huge fps drop.

If I use the new skeleton without changing the xml PreBelly entry, I get this error spam.

[08/04/14 22:57:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC PreBelly - bone doesn't exist
[08/04/14 22:57:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC PreBelly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

[08/04/14 22:57:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[08/04/14 22:57:43]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

So, eh... what gives?

There are other mods which redirecting NPCs skeleton to non default locations, for example RSChildren, alot of standalone NPC mods, they will not have a skeleton with NPC Belly nor with HDT Belly when using a XPMSE skeleton installtion. Replace them yourself. 

"[08/04/14 22:57:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC Belly - bone doesn't exist" is a 100% identifcation that a mod has a fucked up skeleton.

So, eh... what gives?

There are other mods which redirecting NPCs skeleton to non default locations, for example RSChildren, alot of standalone NPC mods, they will not have a skeleton with NPC Belly nor with HDT Belly when using a XPMSE skeleton installtion. Replace them yourself. 

"[08/04/14 22:57:43]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC Belly - bone doesn't exist" is a 100% identifcation that a mod has a fucked up skeleton.

Yeah, thanks for the help, figured that out in the end, I just finished with replacing the skeletons of around 30 custom followers that had them (plus some replacers) and it works normally now.  It was a bit of a pain though xP

Groovtama

Im sure you have probably answered this a few times before but as it's not in the O.P

Is your skeleton allowed to be used in a custom follower mod and uploaded to another site ?

There are already follower mods that using the older version, basically same rules as XPMS with permisssions, credit me and you are fine, just don't take the credit for yourself like one did or I get angry.

XPMSE is already on Nexus, and on 3DM (at least an older version when I watched last), basically if you want to reupload it I'm fine with it.

ALSO...

damn, i've been waiting for this skeleton release. really wanting that bow placement. hell, i'm the one that requested it! but this doesn't work w/ UNPB?? i don't even

actually, this seems to be working fine w/ UNPB for me, tho i do use Lunari race and i gave the race it's own skeleton in a different folder. so i added the new XP32SE in there manually. all seems to be working fine EXCEPT for "clavicle" . whenever i make my lady's shoulders smaller and exit...she has huge wide gorilla arms n shoulders. as long as i don't touch the clavicles, the other changes seem to stick.

i have the Racemenuplugin.esp unchecked also. oh i do use this other slider sets by Nemesis...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235/?

it is for Racemenu and has worked fine for me in the past. worked good w/ clavicle. i use an older version. but anyway, i have that mod disabled to yet still thought i'd mention it.

EDIT: Well damn. turns out that clavicle issue is a big deal for me. forgot how much i hated the default wide linebacker shoulders on fems. might go back to the nemesis mod til this is fixed. probably something on my end too, so if anyone has ideas. shoot

Groovtama, thanks for this mod. 

I have a question regarding the breasts on my character. It seems the breast is is slightly more compressed (as in flattened) and also the nipples are located much higher than they were originally with the older skeleton. Is this normal? (I am using the CBBE HDT body)

The breast compression is only slightly visible if you look very carefully but more noticeable at the lower weight scales.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. Thanks in advance Groovtama!

actually, this seems to be working fine w/ UNPB for me, tho i do use Lunari race and i gave the race it's own skeleton in a different folder. so i added the new XP32SE in there manually. all seems to be working fine EXCEPT for "clavicle" . whenever i make my lady's shoulders smaller and exit...she has huge wide gorilla arms n shoulders. as long as i don't touch the clavicles, the other changes seem to stick.

i have the Racemenuplugin.esp unchecked also. oh i do use this other slider sets by Nemesis...

it is for Racemenu and has worked fine for me in the past. worked good w/ clavicle. i use an older version. but anyway, i have that mod disabled to yet still thought i'd mention it.

EDIT: Well damn. turns out that clavicle issue is a big deal for me. forgot how much i hated the default wide linebacker shoulders on fems. might go back to the nemesis mod til this is fixed. probably something on my end too, so if anyone has ideas. shoot

UNPB works fine even through it has XPMS breast bone poistions for a simple reason It was rigged to look correctly with T\BBP animations. These animations are draging breast bones from XPMS positions to default TBBP positions or other said XPMSE2.0 + HDT positions. All bodies that are technially made to look correctly with XPMS + T\BBP animation skeleton.hkx work flawless with 2.0 + HDT. 2.0 + HDT is compatible with much more bodies especially older unsupported ones including armors, than 1.9 + HDT ever could be.

List of what Body works with HDT and what skeleton:

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 2.0 compatible

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 1.9 incompatible

Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0\old UNP\B TBBP\7B) => 2.0 compatible

Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0\old UNP\B TBBP\7B) => 1.9 incompatible

Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux\etc) => 2.0 compatible

Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux\etc) => 1.9 compatible

Any XPMSE+HDT compatible body (CBBE HDT Body) => 2.0 incompatible

Any XPMSE2+HDT compatible body (CT77 HDT Body) => 1.9 incompatible

RaceMenu:

There is nothing to fix in my RaceMenu for XPMSE the problem is that you are using that screwed up RaceMenu for XPMS (even through they are similar named their code base is not the same XPMSE is handwritten by myself, with a skeleton with a body open the whole time to see if anything I do cause fuck ups)

That XPMS thing on the other hand causes:

- Fucked up scales (big female hands for example)

- Fucked up other plugins (it even fucks up the default RaceMenuPlugin.esp breast sliders)

- Fucked up animation shit (your feet get into the ground)

- May Fuck up 1st person (don't know if he scales also 1st person don't use latest version but possible)

I will ignore any questions for help on the xpmse racemenu plugin when someone uses that screwed up thing.

UNPB works fine even through it has XPMS breast bone poistions for a simple reason It was rigged to look correctly with T\BBP animations. These animations are draging breast bones from XPMS positions to default TBBP positions or other said XPMSE2.0 + HDT positions. All bodies that are technially made to look correctly with XPMS + T\BBP animation skeleton.hkx work flawless with 2.0 + HDT. 2.0 + HDT is compatible with much more bodies especially older unsupported ones including armors, than 1.9 + HDT ever could be.

List of what Body works with HDT and what skeleton:

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 2.0 compatible

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 1.9 incompatible

Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0\old UNP\B TBBP\7B) => 2.0 compatible

Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0\old UNP\B TBBP\7B) => 1.9 incompatible

Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux\etc) => 2.0 compatible

Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux\etc) => 1.9 compatible

Any XPMSE+HDT compatible body (CBBE HDT Body) => 2.0 incompatible

Any XPMSE2+HDT compatible body (CT77 HDT Body) => 1.9 incompatible

RaceMenu:

There is nothing to fix in my RaceMenu for XPMSE the problem is that you are using that screwed up RaceMenu for XPMS (even through they are similar named their code base is not the same XPMSE is handwritten by myself, with a skeleton with a body open the whole time to see if anything I do cause fuck ups)

That XPMS thing on the other hand causes:

- Fucked up scales (big female hands for example)

- Fucked up other plugins (it even fucks up the default RaceMenuPlugin.esp breast sliders)

- Fucked up animation shit (your feet get into the ground)

- May Fuck up 1st person (don't know if he scales also 1st person don't use latest version but possible)

I will ignore any questions for help on the xpmse racemenu plugin when someone uses that screwed up thing.

well that fucked up one by Nem was THE ONLY one we had, so yeah, it got used. but i'll gladly use yours, which i did tonight, and clavicles were still screwed. would change in menu but pop back afterwards.

the problem turned out to be Enhanced Camera mod. have no idea why lol

I'm a bit confused right now.

I was testing with my old Skyrim the "new"(8-9 months without skyrim but keep reading forum) HDT options, and works fine, I used pclp2014
 files and I get the HDT, collision with compatible robes and collision naked, moving and for example with idle animations from Red3113.

Try to update all mods(skeletons, sexlabs plugins, mods, fixes, patches...) is a crazy because so many changes just gonna break skyrim XD I made a fresh install. The problems come here, instead my old skeleton, one version for SOS, other version for female SOS I decided use your updated version, 2.0.5. I was testing all the stuff before start the game and I notice a few things, for example I get the HDT bouncing effect when I move but not for example on the idle animation(no collision), female ass become full jelly in some animations and some things more(need check it).

The only major changes, apart updates version, is the skeleton so I think the issues with collision must be related with this, I forgot  do something?

PD: On nexus, in the description of the last version you say "it doesn't support T\BBP breast\butt movement with animations" and I'm a bit cofuse about that, this is why I can't see collison for example on idle animation? If that is the problem then is a sorrow, but stability first.

PD2: As always, nice work with the skeleton updates, have these mod always updated and almost full compatibles is a blessing for us ^^.

I'm a bit confused right now.

I was testing with my old Skyrim the "new"(8-9 months without skyrim but keep reading forum) HDT options, and works fine, I used pclp2014

files and I get the HDT, collision with compatible robes and collision naked, moving and for example with idle animations from Red3113.

Try to update all mods(skeletons, sexlabs plugins, mods, fixes, patches...) is a crazy because so many changes just gonna break skyrim XD I made a fresh install. The problems come here, instead my old skeleton, one version for SOS, other version for female SOS I decided use your updated version, 2.0.5. I was testing all the stuff before start the game and I notice a few things, for example I get the HDT bouncing effect when I move but not for example on the idle animation(no collision), female ass become full jelly in some animations and some things more(need check it).

The only major changes, apart updates version, is the skeleton so I think the issues with collision must be related with this, I forgot  do something?

PD: On nexus, in the description of the last version you say "it doesn't support T\BBP breast\butt movement with animations" and I'm a bit cofuse about that, this is why I can't see collison for example on idle animation? If that is the problem then is a sorrow, but stability first.

PD2: As always, nice work with the skeleton updates, have these mod always updated and almost full compatibles is a blessing for us ^^.

It doesn't support T\BBP animation part because it has HDT support, and HDT doesn't need countless destructive fixes to work.

Did you rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" otherwise your xml file doesn't work.

It doesn't support T\BBP animation part because it has HDT support, and HDT doesn't need countless destructive fixes to work.

Did you rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" otherwise your xml file doesn't work.

I didn't renamed because I read "when updating from 1.9 to 2.0", but if u tell me that, I gonna check it.

About doesn't support animation, maybe is because my english skill but I dont understand it XD I mean, I tested some animation like idle and running/walk and works fine. So you mean "some part of the animation" and not "animation itself" not work, so some areas, like the breast on the idle, don't trigger HDT?

PD: Thanx for the quickly answer and your time, so much time modding LoL files and now I feel lost on Skyrim XD