XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

so this skeleton isnt compadible with HDT body?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/

XPMSE 2.0 Breasts flat Can be repaired?

I use hdt body1.4 and Havok Breast Physic + XML-Files for Beginners.

Please help me solve this problem. :(
Like this example picture.

http://i.minus.com/iYPYy31gxzfbW.gif

HDT Body doesn't work without crushed boobs together with XPMSE 2. Their skinning isn't compatible with eachother.

You can use CT77 Body that comes with his Remodeled Armor for BodySlide mod. It also has breast, butt and belly weights, but doesn't have the HDT Body sliders. In the next version of BodySlide this one will be included as "CalienteBodyAdvanced HDT".

Hi, thanks a lot for bringing vanilla skeleton shape back in ver 2. Now my male pc has his original hip size back. I have some questions  ^_^

1. Can i keep my 1.93 xpmse's skeleton .hkx to be used with 2.04's skeleton.nif? It seems ok for now, but just wondering if there'll be problems if i do. Is there any difference?

2. Since ver 2 doesnt support bbp, should i delete my bbp walking anim, or ... can bbp anim be used in hdt?

Thanks a lot, Groovtama. ^♡^

Blitzer84.

1.) I'm quite sure that will cause some incompatibilities/bugs/strange things.

2.) You can keep those animations and they will work. They just won't make boobies bounce anymore, since XPMSE was made for usage with HDT.

Thinks a lot! :blush: 

I will looking forward to CalienteBodyAdvanced HDT.

I have a problem with your 2.04 version my HDT effects have stopped working, they were working fine with your 2.02 version and i had no issues with my HDT body after renaming the NPC PreBelly to HDT Belly, but now i have a different bone issue, here is what my log is saying.

[07/29/14 14:15:25]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[07/29/14 14:15:25]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC Belly - bone doesn't exist

any ideas??

I have a problem with your 2.04 version my HDT effects have stopped working, they were working fine with your 2.02 version and i had no issues with my HDT body after renaming the NPC PreBelly to HDT Belly, but now i have a different bone issue, here is what my log is saying.

[07/29/14 14:15:25]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : NPC Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

any ideas??

Custom race with seperate incompatible skeleton, or you have overwritten the skeleton with someone else.

any ideas??

Custom race with seperate incompatible skeleton, or you have overwritten the skeleton with someone else.

its the standard nord race and all i have installed today is you updated skeleton, ill try a reinstall of all my skeletal stuff and let you know if i get it sorted

any ideas??

its the standard nord race and all i have installed today is you updated skeleton, ill try a reinstall of all my skeletal stuff and let you know if i get it sorted

got it sorted dont know what the problem was, i had to re-install Realisic ragdoll & forces and then you new skeleton, i have no clue what fluffed up bu is sorted now, i think its this stupid NMM and the way it updates files but anyhow its sorted now, thanks for he response. 

P.S. To all those using HDT body, i use the same body and i have no issues with this new skeleton at all

any ideas??

got it sorted dont know what the problem was, i had to re-install Realisic ragdoll & forces and then you new skeleton, i have no clue what fluffed up bu is sorted now, i think its this stupid NMM and the way it updates files but anyhow its sorted now, thanks for he response. 

P.S. To all those using HDT body, i use the same body and i have no issues with this new skeleton at all

is Citrus high-poly body ?

or is only body/shape preset of HDT Bodyslide v1.4 ? http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/658-hdt-body/

any ideas??

is Citrus high-poly body ?

or is only body/shape preset of HDT Bodyslide v1.4 ? http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/658-hdt-body/

this is the HDT Bodyslide version 1.4  with my own shaping

From the HDT Body page:

For those of you who have updated to Groovtama's newest Alpha skeleton, please use the similar HDT enabled body contained in CT77's Nexus armour downloads. It's based off of this mod but with the breasts setup to work with Groovtama's Alpha skeleton.

Dude, you update this a little too often... I just missed 2 version in one day... by the way, it is fixed the issue with the SOS in Werewolf form? 

I don't do anything to werewolfs. When I have something fixed I update it.

I am pretty sure this change or alter at some extend the Werewolf Skeleton post-276676-0-54409700-1406645937_thumb.png

hello, just downloaded the version 2.05 and installed it with Mod Organizer.

getting some messages like these

zQkWnmV.png

wonder if that's normal or something went wrong

sorry for my english :)

That is NMM needing a file path or it doesn't work, MO shows that as error.

Hello Groovtama :o i noticed there's a new version 2.03 ...read the changelog and the only major thing i see that probably impacts me i think is the bone naming fix?

i use your 2.00 xpmse version now so just wanna ask what i need to manually add if i don't use the changes that u added :3

i use racemenu( also your racemenuplugin),racemenusos and don't use the un7b nor ECE

and i use the default setups

I always recommend to update but you can use old version if they don't cause problems for you.

yeah ! just did the update method..works great so far ^_^

If facing problems with a body mod showing up differently with mesh deformations like crushed breast/torpedo breasts etc....

YOU MUST NOTIFY THE AUTHOR OF THE BODY MOD, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP SPAMMING THIS THREAD FOR A 'FIX'

Groovtama's Beta skeleton was initially made to fix the terrible scaling and positioning issues associated with XPMS skeletons. It is a new skeleton that is receiving massive new updates and features (like integration of sliders in RM) and can be considered a complete overhaul of normal xpms.

If your body is not working with it correctly, you have 2 choices:

1.Do not upgrade to 2.0

2. Contact the body modder, and tell them of the new skeleton and ask for support of it. If author does not know how or you would like to do it yourself here's a quick guide:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34798-fixing-skeleton-deformations-crushedtorpedo-breasts-etc/

Anything weighted to XPMS skeleton on skyrim nexus will no longer work and will never receive support on the new 2.0 skeleton (as the whole point was to fix the problems with the skeleton anyway)

Edit: This notice includes armours as well.

zQkWnmV.png

so is it safe to ignore those message? :)

zQkWnmV.png

so is it safe to ignore those message? :)

yeah

so am i missing something.

The new skeleton has only 123 bones instead of the 230(or something in the legacy).

At least that is what FNIS is Showing.

*nevermind just tested and everything worked as it should.

*I guess reducing the bone amount by half is not an issue.