XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

so am i missing something.

The new skeleton has only 123 bones instead of the 230(or something in the legacy).

At least that is what FNIS is Showing.

*nevermind just tested and everything worked as it should.

*I guess reducing the bone amount by half is not an issue.

Before Groovtama jumps in, from the sticky:

"Description:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended started as a bugfixed and extended version of of xp32's "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS". With version 2.0 the skeleton has been completly redone."

"- Wings, Hair, Cloak bones have been removed, they weren't used in mods nor do they have a purpose now with HDT_PE anymore."

Similar question also have been asked and answered in numerous earlier posts just pages before.  Speaking as an user, let's try a bit harder not to destroy the spirit of the nice people who takes the time to write a sticky to help us to use their work which they provide for free.

PS: after quoting the sticky I just noticed that "bug fix" and "completely" are misspelled on the sticky :)

The new skeleton has only 123 bones instead of the 230(or something in the legacy).

"Description:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended started as a bugfixed and extended version of of xp32's "XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS". With version 2.0 the skeleton has been completly redone."

"- Wings, Hair, Cloak bones have been removed, they weren't used in mods nor do they have a purpose now with HDT_PE anymore."

Similar question also have been asked and answered in numerous earlier posts just pages before.  Speaking as an user, let's try a bit harder not to destroy the spirit of the nice people who takes the time to write a sticky to help us to use their work which they provide for free.

PS: after quoting the sticky I just noticed that "bug fix" and "completely" are misspelled on the sticky :)

most of the description is written at 4 a.m. I don't do spell checking anymore at that time...^^

"Description:

I apologize for you thinking I was trying to destroy some spirit or something.

I gave up on nexus a while ago so I was never there to see said sticky. (a sticky posted months before this new release by the way)

Also on the main page is the "if you have problems read this link, well i went there and searched for the word "bones" which gave me no results.

Main page only mentioned bones a few times. 1 saying that wings, hair and cloak bones were removed.

Besides I know nothing of skeletons, as far as I know wings, hair and cloak are only 3 bones which in my case would mean 100 or so would still be un accounted for.

Plus My initial comment was retracted once I tested the mod and found all to be working.

At least I would view this as a retraction:

"*nevermind just tested and everything worked as it should."

"*I guess reducing the bone amount by half is not an issue."

But i guess I should have just deleted my post instead of editing it, my bad.

I have problem with SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more, i maked the tutorial for enlarge the schlongs to NPC,s and when update XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS all schlongs decreased i think that is the script racemenusosplugin.pex.

for npc schlong sizes set them in the Schlongs of skyrim MCM menu, for the equipable schlong put it on your character and set its size with the sos - race menu sliders plugin

I have problem with SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more, i maked the tutorial for enlarge the schlongs to NPC,s and when update XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS all schlongs decreased i think that is the script racemenusosplugin.pex.

for npc schlong sizes set them in the Schlongs of skyrim MCM menu, for the equipable schlong put it on your character and set its size with the sos - race menu sliders plugin

Yes the problem is only with equipable in female NPC's.

@Budroi - I wasn't targeting at you personally.  Authors lose drive when they see posts asking stuff they purposefully put on the sticky.  Reactions vary between angry and sad, I think which usually depends on the amount of alcohol in their body at that moment.  Either way we as freeloaders lose productivity from all the nice people who are willing to work for free :)

Plus, many users including myself have implored authors in general to put out better stickies so when someone actually does write one I try to get people to read it.

Question regarding skeleton versions and options:

I have been using 93ar50 skeleton.

I use Mod Organizer.

Installed the CT77 body and that body looks wonderful with XPMSE 2.0x

I've been trying other body replacers. I know (I read the OP) that some of the older body replacers won't work well with XPMSE 2

Questions:

The "Legacy Edition" (1.9LE) is a good replacement for 93ar50? Should I just replace the 93ar50 skeleton with 1.9LE for the bodies that don't work with XPMSE 2?

If I install with Magic Nipple support, does that mean I MUST use Magic Nipple mod? 

thanks

I use Mod Organizer.

I've been trying other body replacers. I know (I read the OP) that some of the older body replacers won't work well with XPMSE 2

Questions:

The "Legacy Edition" (1.9LE) is a good replacement for 93ar50? Should I just replace the 93ar50 skeleton with 1.9LE for the bodies that don't work with XPMSE 2?

If I install with Magic Nipple support, does that mean I MUST use Magic Nipple mod? 

thanks

1.9LE is just 93ar50 with a rig map with a fix for realistic vagina. If you don't use it you can keep using r50 I just reuploaded it so people have a fallback.

If you install Magic Nipple you need Magic Nipple for the animations.

I use Mod Organizer.

Questions:

thanks

1.9LE is just 93ar50 with a rig map with a fix for realistic vagina. If you don't use it you can keep using r50 I just reuploaded it so people have a fallback.

If you install Magic Nipple you need Magic Nipple for the animations.

Understand I'd need Magic Nipple to actually SEE Magic Nipple animations.  If I install skeleton with Magic Nipple option, can that skeleton be used without Magic Nipple Mod? (Mod Organizer)

Or should I just install skeleton twice and rename it so I have something like:

mod name: XPMSE 2.05 - default

mod name: XPMSE 2.05 - Magic Nipple

thanks again for the response. I thought I was the only one awake in the mornings :)

Using Devious Devices than many animation problem is appear. Like this.

[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Alicia,[idle <DDZazHornyA (1301AD47)>])
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-6

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:08PM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (0) values...
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:08PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15800
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Alicia,[idle <DDZaZAPCArmBZaDS01 (13032CBE)>])
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-6

And generate fnis anibation, XPMS 1.93LE(legacy version) create 1300 aninations but 2.0.5 creats 335 animations.
I can fix it? or use legacy torpedo boob version? :D

Using Devious Devices than many animation problem is appear. Like this.

[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Alicia,[idle <DDZazHornyA (1301AD47)>])
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[07/31/2014 - 11:40:36PM] [Zad]: Debug-6

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:08PM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (0) values...

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:08PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15800

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Alicia,[idle <DDZaZAPCArmBZaDS01 (13032CBE)>])

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-1

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-2

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-3

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-4

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-5

[07/31/2014 - 07:31:10PM] [Zad]: Debug-6

And generate fnis anibation, XPMS 1.93LE(legacy version) create 1300 aninations but 2.0.5 creats 335 animations.
I can fix it? or use legacy torpedo boob version? :D

1.9 and 2.0 produce the same fnis log for me (also using DD), just with other bone counts so I guess problem on your side.

great job on v2.05, anyone having problems using http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/, somehow the vagina clips out of the body during sexlab animations, can someone please point me to the right direction how to fix this, thanks.

realistic vagina is dead and will not be supported after xpmse 1.9 means 2.0 doesn't have the bones nor the rig map for it. read the last pages of realistic vagina.

i see the requirement need this mod Realistic Ragdolls and Force by dDefinder

my question is do i install this mod first than Realistic Ragdolls and Force or Realistic Ragdolls and Force first than this mod?

one more question i have sos install and Dual Sheath Redux with all 4 mod what is correct order?

I wrote that explicit in the description.

@Groovtama
after updating XPMSE skeleton (v2.05) my NPCs have the weapons away from the body..  :) 
Is this normal?

RJaCSWR.jpg

Depends on your body mesh and weight, slim body meshes and low weight make characters slim, the skeleton doesn't adapted to it. So gaps can happen.

@Groovtama
after updating XPMSE skeleton (v2.05) my NPCs have the weapons away from the body..  :) 
Is this normal?

RJaCSWR.jpg

Depends on your body mesh and weight, slim body meshes and low weight make characters slim, the skeleton doesn't adapted to it. So gaps can happen.

ok thanks.

it also happens with the male NPCs characters.

Waist slot in ECE has been diappeared since I updated this one. Is it intentional or a bug? Thanks for great mod!!!

only waist slider ?

there you have them these sliders "shoulder", "legs", "butt", "3 sliders for breast", "head". "hands", "neck", "Ran age", Etc..

you have all these slider with the new XPMSE Skeleton 2 ?

great job on v2.05, anyone having problems using http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/, somehow the vagina clips out of the body during sexlab animations, can someone please point me to the right direction how to fix this, thanks.

realistic vagina is dead and will not be supported after xpmse 1.9 means 2.0 doesn't have the bones nor the rig map for it. read the last pages of realistic vagina.

thanks for the info, i solved the problem for now, I edited the female nif files changed the pussy02 names to vagina as in the new skeleton nif files and voila it worked no more clipping issues.

this is good for now till a better hdt body comes up.

Waist slot in ECE has been diappeared since I updated this one. Is it intentional or a bug? Thanks for great mod!!!

only waist slider ?

there you have them these sliders "shoulder", "legs", "butt", "3 sliders for breast", "head". "hands", "neck", "Ran age", Etc..

Really? I am not sure as I did not check all of them. But I am sure that I have "butt" slider. Will check them and will tell you.

Update : I just checked it and I have most of them except "neck" and "Ran age". Where are they? Plus, what is "3 sliders for breast"? I have not seen it ever. Has ECE had those kinds of sliders for only breast?

only waist slider ?

Really? I am not sure as I did not check all of them. But I am sure that I have "butt" slider. Will check them and will tell you.

Update : I just checked it and I have most of them except "neck" and "Ran age". Where are they? Plus, what is "3 sliders for breast"? I have not seen it ever. Has ECE had those kinds of sliders for only breast?

You either don't use XPMSE2 with it's ECE files or you don't use the XPMSE2 ECE files with a XPMSE2 skeleton. Or you have set your race to a ECE ini file I don't change.

Because Waist and Neck got their used nodes changed when I made the skeleton fully scaleable and reorganized the names.

only waist slider ?

You either don't use XPMSE2 with it's ECE files or you don't use the XPMSE2 ECE files with a XPMSE2 skeleton. Or you have set your race to a ECE ini file I don't change.

Because Waist and Neck got their used nodes changed when I made the skeleton fully scaleable and reorganized the names.

where we can find all ECE files for XPMSE2 ? ^_^

are included in the new XPMSE2 installer as in the old XPMSE1.9 Legacy ? :)