XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Tested Better Bows a little bit and it clips pretty badly. Not unexpected, but is there an optimal setup to make it look a little better? Specific bow, bodymesh or something?

That how the reversed bow mods are, used better bow because it's the better one of the two, try to allign it a little with the race menu sliders for scale and position.

I've been using xp32 Max for a while and I just realized this extended skeleton was floating around on LL, I run Racemenu and Ningheim with quite a few  addons(apachii, SG, Eyes of beauty, true eyes, brows on and on)... I updated to this new skeleton and first ran into an animations problem (Which took me a bit to recognize until I found a post about a similar issue which pointed to that silly prebelly node) 

Everything I do I check on a tester new game before I attempt to introduce it to my savegames. I ran across the inability to choose my additional hairs/eyes and such when choosing ningheim as a race. I've got all the updates (racecompatibilities and the whole nine yards) I even checked to make sure I was up to date on the racemenu I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything that could affect anything (And made sure I wasn't running the improper plugins (unless there's something else I'm missing).

Does anyone have any hint of a clue as to why this might have happened? 

It's apachi hair being an esm that fucks up the vanilla racemenu and so also the racemenu mod up.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I actually -just- figured it out. I had completely forgotten that the Ningheim ran off of a different skeleton in their own folder locations. I'm currently figuring out Mod Organizer and it dawned that neither the new skeleton nor the ningheim requirement were trying to overwrite eachother. I dip into the files and sure enough, its using the old skeleton that I was using before, therefore, whatever changes you made in the Extended version with the new racemenuplugin were being negated somehow? I dunno but I just tested it out because of what you said about the esm files and it works perfectly now that I manually switched the skeleton for this one. 

Wish I had figured that out before I started pulling a complete reinstall after many hours of trying to figure out this silly glitch >.< Tis ok though, it was time I made the switch to MO anyway, lol.

Tested Better Bows a little bit and it clips pretty badly. Not unexpected, but is there an optimal setup to make it look a little better? Specific bow, bodymesh or something?

That how the reversed bow mods are, used better bow because it's the better one of the two, try to allign it a little with the race menu sliders for scale and position.

I've been using xp32 Max for a while and I just realized this extended skeleton was floating around on LL, I run Racemenu and Ningheim with quite a few  addons(apachii, SG, Eyes of beauty, true eyes, brows on and on)... I updated to this new skeleton and first ran into an animations problem (Which took me a bit to recognize until I found a post about a similar issue which pointed to that silly prebelly node) 

Everything I do I check on a tester new game before I attempt to introduce it to my savegames. I ran across the inability to choose my additional hairs/eyes and such when choosing ningheim as a race. I've got all the updates (racecompatibilities and the whole nine yards) I even checked to make sure I was up to date on the racemenu I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything that could affect anything (And made sure I wasn't running the improper plugins (unless there's something else I'm missing).

Does anyone have any hint of a clue as to why this might have happened? 

It's apachi hair being an esm that fucks up the vanilla racemenu and so also the racemenu mod up.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I actually -just- figured it out. I had completely forgotten that the Ningheim ran off of a different skeleton in their own folder locations. I'm currently figuring out Mod Organizer and it dawned that neither the new skeleton nor the ningheim requirement were trying to overwrite eachother. I dip into the files and sure enough, its using the old skeleton that I was using before, therefore, whatever changes you made in the Extended version with the new racemenuplugin were being negated somehow? I dunno but I just tested it out because of what you said about the esm files and it works perfectly now that I manually switched the skeleton for this one. 

Wish I had figured that out before I started pulling a complete reinstall after many hours of trying to figure out this silly glitch >.< Tis ok though, it was time I made the switch to MO anyway, lol.

The plugin scripts are made so, it disables new scale\position features of the plugin when it detects an incompatible skeleton, that includes old xpmse versions, only the stuff that works on any skeleton is enabled then.

Hairs/eyebrow features are not affected by that, that is caused by other stuff, for example the apachi hair esm sometimes.

RACEMENUPLUGINXPMSE.ESP seem to lack of Weapon/Shield scaling that RACEMENUPLUGIN.ESP has.

Am I right?

Is in the extra category now, I don't want to clutter the body menu category.

Oh.. Yes.   Sorry that I didn't check that first before asking.   :blush:

^ You should only disable (when using this mod) RaceMenuPlugin.esp not RaceMenu.esp itself...

lmao...again....i'm so sorry.........thank you..i noticed that too

sheesh....i feel for the mod makers that deal with people that complain like me everyday only to overlook things ;_; my bad

Yeah 2.9.1 is compatible.

Just the old beta had a compatibility issue on the 2.9.0 update because I provided a racemenubase.pex because of a variable name that was fixed in 2.9.0, I only provide the plugin scripts now, as long Expired doesn't change how plugins work, or change the whole racemenu internally the xpmse plugin is compatible.

is nipple magic applied only to the player or all npc?

also if i ticked on the option for nipple magic when installing this skeleton, would i only need the animations for that mod? or also the skeleton?

All npcs, yeah you need only the anmations.

There doesn't seem to be a Left Hip Bolt skeleton without Chesko quiver placement?

EDIT: nevermind, looks like BOLT Experimental places the bolt pouch in the LHB position. Although maybe it's just my imagination but not in the exact same position. And Chesko bolt is... upside down and in the middle of the back and LHB bolt mesh, not skeleton, places the bolts on lower back? Hmmmm weird. Also, are the default quiver sizes 1.00 or were they enlarged a little? They look a little bigger than I recall.

There doesn't seem to be a Left Hip Bolt skeleton without Chesko quiver placement?

EDIT: nevermind, looks like BOLT Experimental places the bolt pouch in the LHB position. Although maybe it's just my imagination but not in the exact same position. And Chesko bolt is... upside down and in the middle of the back and LHB bolt mesh, not skeleton, places the bolts on lower back? Hmmmm weird. Also, are the default quiver sizes 1.00 or were they enlarged a little? They look a little bigger than I recall.

There are no ning scales anymore in it, so no custom scales, so they can no longer effect child bones, but bodies now looking like they should.

There is no default quiver with lhb because xp32 never made one and i'm not doing it.

So I opened the XML to change NPC PreBelly but I cannot seem to find it? Weird... Am I using the wrong version of HDT?

These contain all settings: breasts, butt, belly, hair... There are several degrees of bounciness to choose from.

So If I don't have the prebelly can I just install the new skeleton without worries?

So I opened the XML to change NPC PreBelly but I cannot seem to find it? Weird... Am I using the wrong version of HDT?

These contain all settings: breasts, butt, belly, hair... There are several degrees of bounciness to choose from.

So If I don't have the prebelly can I just install the new skeleton without worries?

If you have no "NPC PreBelly" you don't need to change anything.

Wow, it is fantastic. Only one problem which I have found so far is there is no waist slot in ECE. It it bug or intentional?

Thanks for nice job!!

No, check your ECE settings for your race what slider set is picked, slider sets are defined manually in the ECE settings ini, maybe ECE picked one that does't allow the waist slider, like unsupported race or something. I recommend to switch away from ECE to RM it's just easier for me and the user.

I've been using the skeleton for a long ,long time, but have decided recently to update it to 2.02. Now the BBP is gone even though I didn't change any animation. Which part did I mess up?

Animation based BBP breast movement is no longer supported by me because of HDT PE, you are independent of animators animating your breast and butt bones.

If you have HDT PE and the movement stopped look for the "NPC PreBelly"  and replace it with "HDT Belly" as mentioned in the description.

That's no good news. I don't use HDT so I guess I have to find some compatible animations, yes? If so, do you happen to have previous version on

drive?

Also let me get this straight: the skeleton doesn't support BBP so it can be independent of BBP animators, yeah? Will installing the HDT and configuring it will let me keep the animations? Actually they were from HDT team in the frist place.

That's no good news. I don't use HDT so I guess I have to find some compatible animations, yes? If so, do you happen to have previous version on drive?

If not using hdt, you can use skulltyrant's skeletons or the xpms (and non-beta XPMSE) skeleton without flaw.

The point of the new skeletons was to incorporate hdt compatibility.

edit: People are seeming to forget where this skeleton is placed. If you look at the top, it's placed under "HDT DOWNLOADS". The skeleton is meant to be used with HDT.

That's no good news. I don't use HDT so I guess I have to find some compatible animations, yes? If so, do you happen to have previous version on

drive?

Also let me get this straight: the skeleton doesn't support BBP so it can be independent of BBP animators, yeah? Will installing the HDT and configuring it will let me keep the animations? Actually they were from HDT team in the frist place.

You can use any animation you want BBP enabled or not and use it together with HDT PE and you have breast and butt movement on them.

The old version is still here as Legacy Edition.

The skeleton still supports the bones for the meshes, but the skeleton rig map doesn't let you animate the bones anymore in animations.

edit: People are seeming to forget where this skeleton is placed. If you look at the top, it's placed under "HDT DOWNLOADS". The skeleton is meant to be used with HDT.

Yeah, actually I downloaded this skeleton, because it was supposed to fix the problem with certain body replacer. I guess I have to start using HDT, but my Skyrim folder is a mess.

You can use any animation you want BBP enabled or not and use it together with HDT PE and you have breast and butt movement on them.

The old version is still here as Legacy Edition.

The skeleton still supports the bones for the meshes, but the skeleton rig map doesn't let you animate the bones anymore in animations.

Oh, thanks for explaining the thing. I have to get used to HDT since my informations are a little bit out of date. I'm a conservative type and don't like rapid shifts in anything, eve modding :P