XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Pussy skeleton position of the old version UN7B  is wrong

The new version has been fixed and added two bones

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/

Thank you for your work

Bones without any prefix like "Pussy" "Belly" "Breast" are bones for me to keep order in the hierachy, they are not for anyones usage. Don't fuck with them in any way in the future! Will do a corrected version.

Schlongs of skyrim does not seem to like the new version. They stay in one position and float around static.

Are you using the SoS Racemenu? Schlongs gives SoS Racemenu controll over default schlong erection and size when you use it.

HDT body v1.4 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/ → have small breasts.

HDT body, non-compatible?

HDT Body has no default TBBP setup, use CT77's HDT body.

Wow, it is fantastic. Only one problem which I have found so far is there is no waist slot in ECE. It it bug or intentional?

Thanks for nice job!!

No, check your ECE settings for your race what slider set is picked, slider sets are defined manually in the ECE settings ini, maybe ECE picked one that does't allow the waist slider, like unsupported race or something. I recommend to switch away from ECE to RM it's just easier for me and the user.

how do I carry the faces made ​​with ECE, the new RaceMenu, making remain the same face mede with ECE ?

I have several characters, all made with ECE v1.2, should I throw them all in the trash ? :(

and in my situation there are thousands of people in the same situation, I do not think that will throw it all away, it's too much to ask..! :-/

it would be better to have two versions, one for RaceMenu, and one for ECE? and only there was someone willing to help to ensure support to the new slider.. I try to ask directly to the creator of ECE if you can do something.. http://skyrimshot.blog.fc2.com/

Wow, it is fantastic. Only one problem which I have found so far is there is no waist slot in ECE. It it bug or intentional?

Thanks for nice job!!

No, check your ECE settings for your race what slider set is picked, slider sets are defined manually in the ECE settings ini, maybe ECE picked one that does't allow the waist slider, like unsupported race or something. I recommend to switch away from ECE to RM it's just easier for me and the user.

how do I carry the faces made ​​with ECE, the new RaceMenu, making remain the same face mede with ECE ?

I have several characters, all made with ECE v1.2, should I throw them all in the trash ? :(

and in my situation there are thousands of people in the same situation, I do not think that will throw it all away, it's too much to ask..! :-/

it would be better to have two versions, one for RaceMenu, and one for ECE? and only there was someone willing to help to ensure support to the new slider.. I try to ask directly to the creator of ECE if you can do something.. http://skyrimshot.blog.fc2.com/

You done with your ECE ranting?

Do I not support it enough, because I need to do features now what it can't do? 

Do I not give support to people using my ECE files? 

Should I ask tktk who doesn't have anything to do with the CME slider features?

Looked one time on the ECE page and saw it is kapaer who did the CME slider stuff, and who is not available anymore?

Is it the my skeletons/ECE files fault that CME uses EditorIDs and EditorNames in a seperate ini file to determine what's used and not what is supported by the skeleton?

Is it my responsibility to change that?

Do I force anyone to switch?

Am I not allowed to say recommendations or my thoughts on things?

Am I not allowed to say what is easier for me and most people?

Seriously what is your problem?

Hello Groovtama :o i noticed there's a new version 2.03 ...read the changelog and the only major thing i see that probably impacts me i think is the bone naming fix?

i use your 2.00 xpmse version now so just wanna ask what i need to manually add if i don't use the changes that u added :3

i use racemenu( also your racemenuplugin),racemenusos and don't use the un7b nor ECE

and i use the default setups

Hello Groovtama :o i noticed there's a new version 2.03 ...read the changelog and the only major thing i see that probably impacts me i think is the bone naming fix?

i use your 2.00 xpmse version now so just wanna ask what i need to manually add if i don't use the changes that u added :3

i use racemenu( also your racemenuplugin),racemenusos and don't use the un7b nor ECE

and i use the default setups

I always recommend to update but you can use old version if they don't cause problems for you.

Schlongs of skyrim does not seem to like the new version. They stay in one position and float around static.

Are you using the SoS Racemenu? Schlongs gives SoS Racemenu controll over default schlong erection and size when you use it.

Should I use it? Cause I was not using it previously. Well I will give it a try.

Should I use it? Cause I was not using it previously. Well I will give it a try.

I recommend the SoS Racemenu, you have so many more choices. Remember that my files need to overwrite anyfile. So you need to uninstall the skeleton then install SoS RaceMenu and then install the skeleton again if you are on NMM.

Groovatama, sorry if this was already answered.

I had installed v.1.93ar50 and everything works as it should (hdt physics, etc.) However when I installed the newest version of your skeleton, none of the physics works. Do I have to remake everything again, as in I have to redo everything in bodyslider, i.e. make a new body, new armors using the bodyslider, etc.?

I had installed v.1.93ar50 and everything works as it should (hdt physics, etc.) However when I installed the newest version of your skeleton, none of the physics works. Do I have to remake everything again, as in I have to redo everything in bodyslider, i.e. make a new body, new armors using the bodyslider, etc.?

If you mean that your HDT PE doesn't work you need to rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" in your HDT PE xml, like said on the description.

If you use T\BBP animations, you either need to stay on 1.9, or install HDT PE.

If you mean that your HDT PE doesn't work you need to rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" in your HDT PE xml, like said on the description.

I have HDT Physic Extension installed already instead of the TBBP animations. Does that mean that I have to reinstall the HDT PE, because neither the breast,butt,belly physics work when the newest version of your skeleton is installed, but work perfectly fine with the older version. This includes when I unrobe the character and nothing is moving.

I have HDT Physic Extension installed already instead of the TBBP animations. Does that mean that I have to reinstall the HDT PE, because neither the breast,butt,belly physics work when the newest version of your skeleton is installed, but work perfectly fine with the older version. This includes when I unrobe the character and nothing is moving.

If your HDT PE doesn't work you need to rename "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly" in your HDT PE xml, like said on the description.

Err, sorry, but I still don't understand. The HDT physics animations don't work when I install the new skeleton but works fine with the older skeleton. I understand the HDT PE rename, and I appreciate the information. Sorry if it seems I'm super dense but I still can't get your newest skeleton to work with my current HDT apparently.

so this skeleton isnt compadible with HDT body?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/

Err, sorry, but I still don't understand. The HDT physics animations don't work when I install the new skeleton but works fine with the older skeleton. I understand the HDT PE rename, and I appreciate the information. Sorry if it seems I'm super dense but I still can't get your newest skeleton to work with my current HDT apparently.

or

You can try to use xml version that has no belly node support ie. hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBPNoBelly(idle1).xml or hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBPNoBelly(idle2).xml.

I attach the modified version of Daiemonic xml file from HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5 by Daie).rar just in case.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Hi, thanks a lot for bringing vanilla skeleton shape back in ver 2. Now my male pc has his original hip size back. I have some questions ^_^

1. Can i keep my 1.93 xpmse's skeleton .hkx to be used with 2.04's skeleton.nif? It seems ok for now, but just wondering if there'll be problems if i do. Is there any difference?

2. Since ver 2 doesnt support bbp, should i delete my bbp walking anim, or ... can bbp anim be used in hdt?

Thanks a lot, Groovtama. ^♡^

Blitzer84.

so this skeleton isnt compadible with HDT body?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/

XPMSE 2.0 Breasts flat Can be repaired?

I use hdt body1.4 and Havok Breast Physic + XML-Files for Beginners.

Please help me solve this problem. :(
Like this example picture.

http://i.minus.com/iYPYy31gxzfbW.gif

HDT Body doesn't work without crushed boobs together with XPMSE 2. Their skinning isn't compatible with eachother.

You can use CT77 Body that comes with his Remodeled Armor for BodySlide mod. It also has breast, butt and belly weights, but doesn't have the HDT Body sliders. In the next version of BodySlide this one will be included as "CalienteBodyAdvanced HDT".

Hi, thanks a lot for bringing vanilla skeleton shape back in ver 2. Now my male pc has his original hip size back. I have some questions  ^_^
1. Can i keep my 1.93 xpmse's skeleton .hkx to be used with 2.04's skeleton.nif? It seems ok for now, but just wondering if there'll be problems if i do. Is there any difference?
2. Since ver 2 doesnt support bbp, should i delete my bbp walking anim, or ... can bbp anim be used in hdt?

Blitzer84.

1.) I'm quite sure that will cause some incompatibilities/bugs/strange things.

2.) You can keep those animations and they will work. They just won't make boobies bounce anymore, since XPMSE was made for usage with HDT.

Hi, thanks a lot for bringing vanilla skeleton shape back in ver 2. Now my male pc has his original hip size back. I have some questions ^_^

Blitzer84.

1.9 had special T\BBP animation related fixes. I removed those fixes because they interfere with HDT PE. That's why there is no T\BBP hkx at all.

If you use a T\BBP enabled hkx with the skeleton, you will have crushed butts in some TBBP animations including the ones in SexLab, if it also was a bad animator even with breasts.

HDT PE is by far better than T\BBP and there is no reason not to use it, because it is compatible with all animations and doesn't need special fixes.