XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Regarding the nipple magic, has anyone gotten working ground animations?

Through RaceMenu, setting the spell type seems to do nothing; my character still uses the animations as though casting from her hands.  It goes so quickly I genuinely can't tell if the magic is actually coming from her hands or her nipples upon cast (idle is fine).

The ground animations also come bundled in with Sexy Idle Animations.  Is there a way to change this?

To get the animations, I've had to get the ground ones from the original Nipple Magic.  The animations work fine when I do this.  However, with this applied, my character can't cast a ton of spells, either.  Is this unique to the ground poses, or a problem overall?

I'd love to stay grounded when casting magic - the flying animations seem a little overdone to me - but I can't seem to get this working for the life of me.  Any suggestions?

- Weapon draw\sheath animations change with the set style (only AxeDaggerSwordGreatsword\Warhammer and Bow currently )

Nipple Magic animation are currently only choosable in the installer.

Trying to clean up my MO mods. I have a metric fuck-ton of followers. Many of them come with their own skeleton which I obviously want changed out to whatever my most recent XPMSE skeleton is. Right now, I install XPMSE and then in MO I open the mod in explorer, add all of the custom follower folder structure so I can copy/paste the skeleton nifs and hkx files into them. 

Not efficient.

What I want to do is go through my followers' esp files in TES5Edit and change their skeleton paths to just use the default skeleton instead of the one in their folder structure. So when I change skeleton, everyone uses it.

Anyways.... I just went into a follower's folders and found that they had skeleton nif AND they had an hkx file. Nothing in TES5Edit seemed to be pointing to the hkx file, so my QUESTION is...

Does the skeleton itself "call" the hkx file? So if I change the follower to use the default skeleton it will automagically use the default hkx file as well?

Trying to clean up my MO mods. I have a metric fuck-ton of followers. Many of them come with their own skeleton which I obviously want changed out to whatever my most recent XPMSE skeleton is. Right now, I install XPMSE and then in MO I open the mod in explorer, add all of the custom follower folder structure so I can copy/paste the skeleton nifs and hkx files into them. 

Not efficient.

What I want to do is go through my followers' esp files in TES5Edit and change their skeleton paths to just use the default skeleton instead of the one in their folder structure. So when I change skeleton, everyone uses it.

Anyways.... I just went into a follower's folders and found that they had skeleton nif AND they had an hkx file. Nothing in TES5Edit seemed to be pointing to the hkx file, so my QUESTION is...

Does the skeleton itself "call" the hkx file? So if I change the follower to use the default skeleton it will automagically use the default hkx file as well?

there is nothing that changes the skeleton(_female).hkx path, never, most modders put that in their custom follower\races folders because they didn't know what it does, nor that it can't\isn't be repathed. The hkx is always in one location.

Not efficient.

there is nothing that changes the skeleton(_female).hkx path, never, most modders put that in their custom follower\races folders because they didn't know what it does, nor that it can't\isn't be repathed. The hkx is always in one location.

Perfect! Thank you. :)

MCM menu say Im missing the XPMSE Skeleton

http://i.imgur.com/MEwR7Qf.jpg

everything else is detected

I have installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.13.7z using MO

any idea why it's not detecting the skeleton?

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING BUGS

Q: XPMSE says my skeleton version is old, XPMSE weapon sliders do not show in RaceMenu, the MCM Menu Page is empty etc.

A: Most likly your skeleton is of an incorrect version of XPMSE, or got overwritten or you are using a custom race with its own skeleton you need to overwrite manually.

thank you, but I fear it doesnt really help me

having installed "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.13.7z" I should have the latest version of all the files.

now I see that I have a few overwritten files:

/meshes/actors/werewolfbeast/characters assets/skeleton.nif

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets/skeletonbeast.nif

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets/skeleton.nif

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets female/skeletonbeast_female.nif

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets female/skeleton_female.nif

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets female/skeleton_female.hkx

/meshes/actors/characters/_1stperson/skeleton.nif

but as you can see, all of these are some monster skeleton and unrelated to the player body

are you checking each and every of the .nif files to validate the installation of your skeleton?

MCM menu say Im missing the XPMSE Skeleton

http://i.imgur.com/MEwR7Qf.jpg

everything else is detected

I have installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.13.7z using MO

any idea why it's not detecting the skeleton?

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING BUGS

Q: XPMSE says my skeleton version is old, XPMSE weapon sliders do not show in RaceMenu, the MCM Menu Page is empty etc.
A: Most likly your skeleton is of an incorrect version of XPMSE, or got overwritten or you are using a custom race with its own skeleton you need to overwrite manually.

are you checking each and every of the .nif files to validate the installation of your skeleton?

loading the skeleton last and removing all conflict that way solved the problem,

so it seems you are effectively checking each and every .nif files, including monsters one

but as you can see, all of these are some monster skeleton and unrelated to the player body

Just for reference, four of those nifs cover the playable race skeletons. NPCs use them, as will your character if you're using a standard race.

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets/skeletonbeast.nif (male argonian and khajiit)

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets/skeleton.nif (male human, elf and orc)

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets female/skeletonbeast_female.nif (female argonian and khajiit)

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets female/skeleton_female.nif (female human, elf and orc)

Just for reference, four of those nifs cover the playable race skeletons. NPCs use them, as will your character if you're using a standard race.

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets/skeletonbeast.nif (male argonian and khajiit)

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets/skeleton.nif (male human, elf and orc)

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets female/skeletonbeast_female.nif (female argonian and khajiit)

/meshes/actors/characters/characters assets female/skeleton_female.nif (female human, elf and orc)

I think he meant XPMSE overwrites them, if those files that come with XPMSE get overwritten than he should know where his problem lies.

XPMSE files getting overwritten.

Through RaceMenu, setting the spell type seems to do nothing; my character still uses the animations as though casting from her hands.  It goes so quickly I genuinely can't tell if the magic is actually coming from her hands or her nipples upon cast (idle is fine).

The ground animations also come bundled in with Sexy Idle Animations.  Is there a way to change this?

To get the animations, I've had to get the ground ones from the original Nipple Magic.  The animations work fine when I do this.  However, with this applied, my character can't cast a ton of spells, either.  Is this unique to the ground poses, or a problem overall?

I'd love to stay grounded when casting magic - the flying animations seem a little overdone to me - but I can't seem to get this working for the life of me.  Any suggestions?

- Weapon draw\sheath animations change with the set style (only AxeDaggerSwordGreatsword\Warhammer and Bow currently )

I've used the installer options.  The ground animations do not seem to work with this option selected/configured via RM to use non-vanilla animations.  The equipped-magic idle is also changed to be that of the sexy idle animation pose 1.  I can't find a way to undo this.  To fix the animations, I installed the ground-based animation pack from Nipple Magic, but then the spells would not fire when cast, the character simply starts to very briefly cast the spell and immediately stops.

I've used the installer options.  The ground animations do not seem to work with this option selected/configured via RM to use non-vanilla animations.  The equipped-magic idle is also changed to be that of the sexy idle animation pose 1.  I can't find a way to undo this.  To fix the animations, I installed the ground-based animation pack from Nipple Magic, but then the spells would not fire when cast, the character simply starts to very briefly cast the spell and immediately stops.

From the Nipple Magic page

6.MagicNippleAnimation_Ground.7z

Replace part of the animaitons of magic casting using the Idle 1 of Sexy idle Animation made by red3113.

I recommend install New Animation for Magic Casting by xp32 first if you want to use this one.

Maybe the animations will look wierd if you cast a spell when you are moving.

Try it anyway.

I was just wondering how much time it takes for XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect to execute. It seems like everytime I move into a new worldspace, such as Riften, this function starts, stalls, and stays in the save file as an active script, as shown by savetool. It also blocks basic skyrim scripts such as crtterspawn. As one example, I entered Riften, walked around for five minutes, watching as my frame rate cratered, saved, and checked. There were over 900 instances of this function listed as an active script.

Now, is there any way to get rid of this script? I just don't care about weapon scaling. Sorry, I know you put a lot of time into this, but I just never noticed any problem. I've also never used a dual weapon mod or anything like that.

I would have simply removed this XPMSE mod, but it is one of the essential mods I use.

Thanks for your time.

I was just wondering how much time it takes for XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect to execute. It seems like everytime I move into a new worldspace, such as Riften, this function starts, stalls, and stays in the save file as an active script, as shown by savetool. It also blocks basic skyrim scripts such as crtterspawn. As one example, I entered Riften, walked around for five minutes, watching as my frame rate cratered, saved, and checked. There were over 900 instances of this function listed as an active script.

Now, is there any way to get rid of this script? I just don't care about weapon scaling. Sorry, I know you put a lot of time into this, but I just never noticed any problem. I've also never used a dual weapon mod or anything like that.

I would have simply removed this XPMSE mod, but it is one of the essential mods I use.

Thanks for your time.

Do you have a children mod installed that uses a seperate skeleton that is not XPMSE and fucks up HDT PE to log constantly to the hard disk?

You should check your HDT PE log file.

Because even if there are 900 most of them don't do anything because the actor is detached, and the script only does anything on events, those events are when a character equips something (that ones characters script does something), you close your character editor menu (racesexmenu), or when you leave the menu with the MCM menu, in that all active character are refreshing, the detached ones do again nothing. 

Thanks for your time.

Do you have a children mod installed that uses a seperate skeleton that is not XPMSE and fucks up HDT PE to log constantly to the hard disk?

Because even if there are 900 most of them don't do anything because the actor is detached, and the script only does anything on events, those events are when a character equips something (that ones characters script does something), you close your character editor menu (racesexmenu), or when you leave the menu with the MCM menu, in that all active character are refreshing, the detached ones do again nothing. 

No, I don't have any children mods. I just checked all the skeletons I use, such as for YgNord and Temptress races, and they are the latest XPMSE ones from 3.13. I don't use HDT-PE and removed that .dll from my SKSE plugin directory, preferring to use HDT-SMP instead. The log files don't show anything from HDT-PE, just stack dumps from this script. I don't suppose any left over .xml files from HDT-PE could interfere with HDT-SMP. I'll give that a try though.

I left a sample of a log file in post 2688 in this topic. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/page-135?do=findComment&comment=1271209

Thanks for your time.

No, I don't have any children mods. I just checked all the skeletons I use, such as for YgNord and Temptress races, and they are the latest XPMSE ones from 3.13. I don't use HDT-PE and removed that .dll from my SKSE plugin directory, preferring to use HDT-SMP instead. The log files don't show anything from HDT-PE, just stack dumps from this script. I don't suppose any left over .xml files from HDT-PE could interfere with HDT-SMP. I'll give that a try though.

I left a sample of a log file in post 2688 in this topic. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/page-135?do=findComment&comment=1271209

If you want a faster game don't run papyrus in debug mode. Most of those active magic effect scripts again do not do anything. And riften often causes dumps, because it is riften and it has many bugs, and if you have a dump, your game has to write to disk and execute papyrus, autosave and so on. If you don't want that to happen don't run skyrim in debug mode.

Thanks for your time.

I'm using RS Children Overhaul, which uses it's own skeleton. Can this be the source of my growing SKSE save? How would I do to replace their skeletons with yours?

Thanks for your time.

I'm using RS Children Overhaul, which uses it's own skeleton. Can this be the source of my growing SKSE save? How would I do to replace their skeletons with yours?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62830/?

fps issues in riften are most often related with children children mods and HDT PE and the many children in riften.

I think he meant XPMSE overwrites them, if those files that come with XPMSE get overwritten than he should know where his problem lies.

XPMSE files getting overwritten.

yeah, well, I didnt know these skeletons were used by playable races, I thought they were only for monsters, that's why I (wrongly) presumed them being overwritten wasnt important.

as reality show, *any* XPMSE file being overwritten will cause the aforementioned problem.

thank you all for the help, everything is working now as far as I can see

Thanks for your time.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62830/?

fps issues in riften are most often related with children children mods and HDT PE and the many children in riften.

Fantastic, thanks a lot. I actually never even thought about children being an issue until you mentioned it, somehow I assumed they used the normal skeleton.

Thanks for your time.

If you want a faster game don't run papyrus in debug mode. Most of those active magic effect scripts again do not do anything. And riften often causes dumps, because it is riften and it has many bugs, and if you have a dump, your game has to write to disk and execute papyrus, autosave and so on. If you don't want that to happen don't run skyrim in debug mode.

If you're talking about the Papyrus debug settings, yes I usually play with those off. I turn them on when I have problems like a massive frame rate drop. I don't know about any others. As a bit of a workaround, would waiting three hours give the game time to catch up?

Thanks for your time.

your scipt breaks his game and your best advice it not to run debug mode?

Thanks for your time.

If you're talking about the Papyrus debug settings, yes I usually play with those off. I turn them on when I have problems like a massive frame rate drop. I don't know about any others. As a bit of a workaround, would waiting three hours give the game time to catch up?

looks like he wasn't running debug mode until things went wonky

But before we jump to conclusions and say this script spammed up the log and killed the game we need to see the full log to check for something else before it stopping up the script, crittermoths are an issues with the latest fnis creatures, not xp32 and not even a prerequisite for it, I have the same issue with crittermoths spamming up the logs and I don't have the xp32 esp activated nor do I have fps issues in riften...., most common cause for fps isues around crittermoths is the camera scripts like this:

[ (0010742B)].FXCameraAttachScript.OnUnload() - "FXCameraAttachScript.psc" Line 59

[08/27/2015 - 02:10:35PM] error: Cannot call Stop() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[ (00107415)].FXCameraAttachScript.OnUnload() - "FXCameraAttachScript.psc" Line 59

[08/27/2015 - 02:10:55PM] error: Cannot call Play() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[ (00107414)].FXCameraAttachScript.OnTriggerEnter() - "FXCameraAttachScript.psc" Line 26

Hi, I am studying an incompatibility some people reported with this mod and SAM where SAM scalings are reset.

Looks like a problem in Nioverride, but there are some calls in XPMSE scripts which I don't understand and probably are the key to this problem.

These are the steps I take to reproduce it.

Install SAM, install XPMSE (with the installer, default settings, say yes to overwrite)

But I don't enable yet the XPMSE esp file

1- I Start a new game with the Live another life mod, and coc riftenbeeandbarb

2- Setup SAM so Marcurio in Riften has some bone scales, command him to stay in place, make a save and exit the game

3- Enable XPMSE esp file

4- Load the savegame, exit the Inn, enter the Inn (note Marcurio does not follow me and this fires XPMSE cleanup process)

Here Marcurio is OK, he has the skeleton bones right

5- Quicksave

6- Quickload

On loading I clearly see how the NPC shrinks as he is losing the skeleton scalings.

This problem does not happen if I comment these two lines in XPMSELib.SetNodeParent

NiOverride.SetNodeDestination(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, newParent)
NiOverride.SetNodeDestination(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, newParent)
In my case the NiOverride.SetNodeDestination function is called for weapons nodes, setting their parent to "".

I think this is causing NiOverride to bug itself somehow, and is erasing SAM stored bone scalings.

Setting the destination node to "NPC" instead of "" does not cause bug SAM bone scalings, for example.

I am not using suspicious mods that might interfere.

Not related to this problem, I'm including the papyrus log resulting of loading the game with XPMSE scripts enabled for the first time in riften inn, exit the inn, and quit game

Here you can see a "Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate" for each character present on the inn (5)

This is the same problem other people is reporting, should be easy for you to reproduce it.

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:14AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:14AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:14AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:14AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:15AM] Cannot open store for class "mt_quest_playerframeworkscript", missing file?

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:15AM] Cannot open store for class "mte_quest_lunartransformation", missing file?

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:24AM] Error: Property Follower1 on script InigoPlayerMonitor attached to alias PlayerMonitor on quest InigoFollowerControl (10050584) cannot be bound because alias Follower1 on quest InigoFollowerControl (10050584) is not the right type

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:24AM] VM is freezing...

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:24AM] VM is frozen

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:24AM] Reverting game...

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:27AM] Loading game...

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:27AM] VM is thawing...

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:27AM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0300588C)>]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed()

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:27AM] [XPMSEMCM <XPMSEMCM (20000888)>] INITIALIZED

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:27AM] InitWidgetLoader()

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:27AM] InigofollowerDialogue::PlayerLoadGame()

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:27AM] [XPMSEMCM <XPMSEMCM (20000888)>]: Registered XPMSE at MCM.

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] Error: Cannot call GetAV() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[inigoFollowerControl (10050584)].inigofollowercontrol.HorseUpdate() - "InigoFollowerControl.psc" Line 499

[inigoFollowerControl (10050584)].inigofollowercontrol.OnUpdate() - "InigoFollowerControl.psc" Line 117

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp143"

stack:

[inigoFollowerControl (10050584)].inigofollowercontrol.HorseUpdate() - "InigoFollowerControl.psc" Line 499

[inigoFollowerControl (10050584)].inigofollowercontrol.OnUpdate() - "InigoFollowerControl.psc" Line 117

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] Error: Cannot call IsWeaponDrawn() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias PlayerMonitor on quest InigoFollowerControl (10050584)].InigoPlayerMonitor.OnUpdate() - "InigoPlayerMonitor.psc" Line ?

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"

stack:

[alias PlayerMonitor on quest InigoFollowerControl (10050584)].InigoPlayerMonitor.OnUpdate() - "InigoPlayerMonitor.psc" Line ?

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] SAM - Current version is corrosive but sweet 201117

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Marcurio [Actor < (000B9986)>] - 100001

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Louis Letrush [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DCA)>] - 100001

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Talen-Jei [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DC9)>] - 100001

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:28AM] SAM - UpdateActor - Prisoner [Actor < (00000014)>] - 100001

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:34AM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0300588C)>]OnLocationChange()

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:34AM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[inigofollowerDialogue (100012DF)].inigofollowerdialogue.GetRandomHorse() - "InigofollowerDialogue.psc" Line 96

[inigofollowerDialogue (100012DF)].inigofollowerdialogue.UpdateNearestHorses() - "InigofollowerDialogue.psc" Line 56

[inigofollowerDialogue (100012DF)].inigofollowerdialogue.OnUpdate() - "InigofollowerDialogue.psc" Line 149

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:34AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp12"

stack:

[inigofollowerDialogue (100012DF)].inigofollowerdialogue.GetRandomHorse() - "InigofollowerDialogue.psc" Line 96

[inigofollowerDialogue (100012DF)].inigofollowerdialogue.UpdateNearestHorses() - "InigofollowerDialogue.psc" Line 56

[inigofollowerDialogue (100012DF)].inigofollowerdialogue.OnUpdate() - "InigofollowerDialogue.psc" Line 149

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:35AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 211

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:35AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.onBeginState() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 211

[None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

stack:

stack:

stack:

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:38AM] VM is freezing...

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:38AM] VM is frozen

[08/29/2015 - 05:05:38AM] Log closed