XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Guest endgameaddiction

Can someone here who uses DSR + Immersive Animations + XPMSE tell me how to get the dual swords to sheath on the back? I can't get this to work, the animation plays through but the swords are on the my PCs hips.

I read that the old xpms had this working where you positioned it in RaceMenu but doing so with xpmse only puts one sword on my back and the animation doesn't pan out as it does when the swords are on the hips.

Well, since I was using xpmse and tried the old xpms, I got this working without even having to do anything in RM. My first questions still stands if anyone uses these mods and got it working and could help out, I'd appreciate it.

Can someone here who uses DSR + Immersive Animations + XPMSE tell me how to get the dual swords to sheath on the back? I can't get this to work, the animation plays through but the swords are on the my PCs hips.

I read that the old xpms had this working where you positioned it in RaceMenu but doing so with xpmse only puts one sword on my back and the animation doesn't pan out as it does when the swords are on the hips.

Well, since I was using xpmse and tried the old xpms, I got this working without even having to do anything in RM. My first questions still stands if anyone uses these mods and got it working and could help out, I'd appreciate it.

my first thoughts would be to try the legacy files section  for that, but I don't have those mods to say if that's indeed the solution

my thoughts would be to try the legacy files of xpmse for that, but I don't have those mods to say for sure if that's the solution

Hello, Groovtama. I have strange issues with bow and quive. When equip a bow it start to "walk" back and forward few second then it stop and after few time again start so annoying.

First position(mouse didnt move)

d5cc9548d59f.png

Second position(mouse didnt move)

64283c81b8e0.png

I found 2 spell in console (Active, Hidden) called

XPMSE weapon cloak effect (spellID 5b000d64) mod XPMSE

XPMSE weapon style scale effect (spellID 5b0018we) mod XPMSE

If i remove this spells, bow and quiver stop strange move. Stay on position 2

So whats wrong? Bug? Could you explain please what is this? Thank you

Every time you leave the main menu where the mcm is, or when you equip a bow or when leave racemenu, the style gets reapplied so stuff like crossbows and bow and so on can coexist on the same node with different styles, and animation variables are reapplied and so on.

The going back and forth after a reapplication of a style is the bethesda weapon offsetter. It is not a bug it is how the offseter works. When XPMSE is relocating the node to the style or you equipping a weapon makes that makes the bethesda offseter do its work.

Every time you leave the main menu where the mcm is, or when you equip a bow or when leave racemenu, the style gets reapplied so stuff like crossbows and bow and so on can coexist on the same node with different styles, and animation variables are reapplied and so on.

The going back and forth after a reapplication of a style is the bethesda weapon offsetter. It is not a bug it is how the offseter works. When XPMSE is relocating the node to the style or you equipping a weapon makes that makes the bethesda offseter do its work.

Thank you for reply. My english is bad, and too hard to understand. If i remove this spell will it cause some bugs crash or another bad things? Or i can remove and forget about it? Thank you

Battleaxe/Warhammer and Greatswords will not be seperated anymore animation missmatch can happen, Arrow and Bolts are no longer seperated any combination except both on default gives clipping issues. Animation issues depending if you use Magic Nipple or not with Crossbow bolts. Size mitmaches with arrows and bows on female. Weapons have no constant size between drawn and sheathed on females. Styles\Alternative animation may not be reapplied correctly anymore. To lazy to remember the other issues the script fixes on runtime...

If disable xpmse then additional sliders in racemenu gone, sad. So how to fix this problem with bow if all styles set by default in mcm menu and in racemenu? When i start new game anyway this happen. Or play not to pay attention?

It will not be ever fixed I will just remove the reallocation from the equip part, from menu and from racemenu I need a full update for multiple reasons. Just ignore it. It has nothing to do with XPMSE, it has to do with how the game handles a relocated weapon node. And I need to relocate them.

Racemenu is a requirement, why that ?  ( played 5000 hours skyrim without it and with your xpms Skeleton)

Reading helps.

ich interpretiere den / zum netimmersive overreade als ein ODER, so das man auch dieses anstelle des Race Menu nehmen kann. das wäre die höfliche Anrtwort gewesen. aber auf amerikanisch ist wohl niemand höflich. tja, lesen hilft.

Racemenu is a requirement, why that ?  ( played 5000 hours skyrim without it and with your xpms Skeleton)

Reading helps.

ich interpretiere den / zum netimmersive overreade als ein ODER, so das man auch dieses anstelle des Race Menu nehmen kann. das wäre die höfliche Anrtwort gewesen. aber auf amerikanisch ist wohl niemand höflich. tja, lesen hilft.

Two list of requirements for XPMSE3 one for people using Racemenu and one for people using Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla <- Explaination

General: <- What everyone needs

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim 5.5 or newer

RaceMenu users: <- What RaceMenu Users need

RaceMenu 3.3.0 or newer

Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla users: <- What not RaceMenu Users need

NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.3.0 or newer

Reading helps.

Two list of requirements for XPMSE3 one for people using Racemenu and one for people using Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla <- Explaination

General: <- What everyone needs

SKSE 1.7.3 or newer

Realistic Ragdolls and Force 1.9 or newer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim 5.5 or newer

RaceMenu users: <- What RaceMenu Users need

RaceMenu 3.3.0 or newer

Enchance Character Edit\Vanilla users: <- What not RaceMenu Users need

NetImmerse Override Standalone 3.3.0 or newer

i never used race menu and i never used enhanced character edit, but i always have net immersive override for other mods. so that is why it is working wiothout racemenu ? thats all i wanted to know.

Hello,

I am having a problem after updating most of the basic plugins and mods such as SKSE, SKYUI,FNIS,Racemenu, SOS XP32 maximum,

After a clean save I uninstalled all the mods and installed new / updated ones. Ran FNIS here is the report.

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   26-Oct-15 2:18:48 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 1 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.7 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 106 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed
mt_behavior usage: 0.4 %   ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 1.5 %   ( 1 paired, 1 kill animations)

1797 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

When I try to load old save file it shows me the missing files esp message.  RacemenuXPMSE.esp and SOSracemenu.esp. But new game starts without any errors. 

Here is my new NMM load order of mods date wise descending order. Please I request you to help me.  

• RaceMenu v2-5-1-29624-2-5-1
  • FNIS Behavior V5_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-5
  • Skyrim Main (Human S.O.S)
  • SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • FNIS Behavior V5_5 Fix 1 COMPLETE-11811-5-5-fix1
  • SkyUI
  • SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta
  • Non SexLab Animations Pack ver. 2.7
  • VioLens - A Killmove Mod
  • SexLab - Defeat
  • ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5-10168-1-5
  • SexLabFramework.v159c
  • AutomaticCrossbows021-26329-0-2-1
  • Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0
  • Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
  • BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
  • HDT Physics Extensions
  • Ring of Ultra Vision w/ Uber
  • Flying Mod Beta
  • Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource
  • SMIM Bridge 1-74 update-40512-1-0

I dont understand I have XPMS, SOS, Racemenu mods please help which mods I am missing or the load order is incorrect? 

Older versions of XPMSE had the plugin RacemenuXPMSE.esp. This no longer exists in the current version. The plugin is now called XPMSE.esp. Your save sees a different name and recognises it as a new esp, with the old one missing.

As for the SOS plugin, if you're talking about the one that comes with XMPSE it's an option that you need to tick during installation. If you're talking about the optional SOS addon mod then you need to install that mod.

I dont understand I have XPMS, SOS, Racemenu mods please help which mods I am missing or the load order is incorrect? 

Older versions of XPMSE had the plugin RacemenuXPMSE.esp. This no longer exists in the current version. The plugin is now called XPMSE.esp. Your save sees a different name and recognises it as a new esp, with the old one missing.

As for the SOS plugin, if you're talking about the one that comes with XMPSE it's an option that you need to tick during installation. If you're talking about the optional SOS addon mod then you need to install that mod.

Thanks, SOS plugin error resolved after reinstall and ticking

But RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp is no where to be found as you mentioned yes there is XPMSE.esp file in skyrim Data folder but not the racemenu one.

I  renamed the XPMSE.esp to RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp but it sill gives the same error. 

So How do I fix this? Please help. 

But RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp is no where to be found as you mentioned yes there is XPMSE.esp file in skyrim Data folder but not the racemenu one.

I renamed the XPMSE.esp to RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp but it sill gives the same error.

Press the ok button when you load the save.

I renamed the XPMSE.esp to RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp but it sill gives the same error.

It just CTD after pressing ok, I even copied the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp 

from your last version and pasted in skyrim / data file now there is no error message while loading old save but its again CTD. 

So herewith attaching my papyrus log. Could please look in to this.

Papyrus.0.log

It just CTD after pressing ok, I even copied the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp 

from your last version and pasted in skyrim / data file now there is no error message while loading old save but its again CTD. 

So herewith attaching my papyrus log. Could please look in to this.

you're loading an old save after uninstalling multiple mods according to that log

why you're getting so many errors from that esp I couldn't say, but your save needed to be cleaned before you reached this point

so you could atleast load the save now and only need to clean the old file scripts out

I think there's instructions on the front page of the topic here about unequipping and resetting to default values before uninstalling or upgrades of this nature

Hello, I'm just trying to start a new game, I'm not using many mods, but everytime I finish the character creation, I get a CTD :(.

I've done FNIS, I've done Loot, I've done TESedit, I've done Wyrebash, but none of them have listed any errors. I am currently using XPMSE3, and all of the requirements are fulfilled.  I installed mods like CBBE, SKSE, etc before I installed XPMSE3, but I haven't had any luck. I've tried alternate start, random start, and vanilla start, but every single time; as soon as I'm given control of my character, there's a crash.  I've already done a full reinstallation of the game too.

Please help, I'm at my wits end, and have no idea what to do anymore. 

Hello, I'm just trying to start a new game, I'm not using many mods, but everytime I finish the character creation, I get a CTD :(.

I've done FNIS, I've done Loot, I've done TESedit, I've done Wyrebash, but none of them have listed any errors. I am currently using XPMSE3, and all of the requirements are fulfilled.  I installed mods like CBBE, SKSE, etc before I installed XPMSE3, but I haven't had any luck. I've tried alternate start, random start, and vanilla start, but every single time; as soon as I'm given control of my character, there's a crash.  I've already done a full reinstallation of the game too.

Please help, I'm at my wits end, and have no idea what to do anymore. 

alternate start or any kind of won't help here, this not a problem it's a bad install

basic install for skeleton is :

body of your choice, Cbbe, 7B, Unp, Unpb bbp etc..

Texture for it, Sg renewal, Fair skin etc..

any anim pack

Xpms3 or Xp32 extended

run Fnis

done

Thank you for responding- I know the texture isn't necessary.  But I have CBBE, I have that installed, and then XPMS3 and I ran FNIS.  Still didn't have any luck.

I only mentioned the starts because I wanted to explain where exactly the problem was- that's why I'm pretty sure it's a skeleton related one.  I'll try reinstalling all of them and see what happens.

Edit:

Yup, reinstalled everything in the proper order, and no go. Still having the same problem.

Thank you for responding- I know the texture isn't necessary.  But I have CBBE, I have that installed, and then XPMS3 and I ran FNIS.  Still didn't have any luck.

I only mentioned the starts because I wanted to explain where exactly the problem was- that's why I'm pretty sure it's a skeleton related one.  I'll try reinstalling all of them and see what happens.

Edit:

Yup, reinstalled everything in the proper order, and no go. Still having the same problem.

I don't  see racemenu or niloveride listed in that order, did you get either of those

Edit:

I don't  see racemenu or niloveride listed in that order, did you get either of those

Yes, I have race menu and realistic ragdolls.  What's niloveride?

Update, I just uninstalled the game, uninstalled everything related to Skyrim and Skyrim modding, and did it fresh from scratch.

STILL having the same problem.  What on earth is happening? TESEdit, Loot, NONE of them are reporting any errors at all, so I don't even know where to start :(

Edited by caocaothedeciever

Edit:

Yes, I have race menu and realistic ragdolls.  What's niloveride?

Update, I just uninstalled the game, uninstalled everything related to Skyrim and Skyrim modding, and did it fresh from scratch.

STILL having the same problem.  What on earth is happening? TESEdit, Loot, NONE of them are reporting any errors at all, so I don't even know where to start :(

maybe check that all your files listed in the pre-requisites are up to date