XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Maybe on later versions of the skeleton (had a level 86 character broken due to the SKSE save bloat thing and being unable to save so I'm hesitant to upgrade), but changing RS Children's skeleton to this stopped my crashes in Whiterun and Dragonsreach entirely on 2.74.

Maybe on later versions of the skeleton (had a level 86 character broken due to the SKSE save bloat thing and being unable to save so I'm hesitant to upgrade), but changing RS Children's skeleton to this stopped my crashes in Whiterun and Dragonsreach entirely on 2.74.

Ehm that has nothing to do with XPMSE, the RS Children Skeleton problem is with HDT PE, because RS children skeletons do have breast bones and cause the default hdt xml to attach to them, and keep a log spam to the papyrus log, which slows the whole game down, including papyrus and all acesses to the hard disk. But yeah XPMSE is build to ignores such things.

Papyrus doesn't help you with CTDs, the fact that XPMSE errors are in there before the game dies, means that the stuff is handeled and the game runs on without a problem, if it would be unhandelable for the game, the game would crash exactly at that time and would never log the error in the first place.

Make a skse minidump on your crash and ask the people in the technical support  forum about the error in the minidump.

Yep! You are absolutely right, and what's more, XPMSE had nothing to do with it. Grr Papyrus..

I just wish it wouldn't close so fast and maybe just freeze so a log could be made! Why instant close? That must stop D:<

From using an older more stable save, it was obviously one mod (none of yours) of a few I downloaded after that save.

Maybe this other thing you mentioned might help with CTDs in the future.

Would you mind telling me how to make a SKSE minidump?

I don't remember reading that anywhere.

Papyrus doesn't help you with CTDs, the fact that XPMSE errors are in there before the game dies, means that the stuff is handeled and the game runs on without a problem, if it would be unhandelable for the game, the game would crash exactly at that time and would never log the error in the first place.

Make a skse minidump on your crash and ask the people in the technical support  forum about the error in the minidump.

Yep! You are absolutely right, and what's more, XPMSE had nothing to do with it. Grr Papyrus..

I just wish it wouldn't close so fast and maybe just freeze so a log could be made! Why instant close? That must stop D:<

From using an older more stable save, it was obviously one mod (none of yours) of a few I downloaded after that save.

Maybe this other thing you mentioned might help with CTDs in the future.

Would you mind telling me how to make a SKSE minidump?

I don't remember reading that anywhere.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

I can't figure out why this is happening but maybe someone more skeleton wise can explain. When using a bow the quiver will at first appear on my back, but soon switch to my hip similair to where a one-handed sword would be attached. 

http://i.imgur.com/pljM2OS.jpg

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
Celestine.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Hemet2CircletReplacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
DTHSpellMageArmorEffectReplacerMuffle.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
Extended UI.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
BlackHorseCourier.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WindstadMine.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1
Merged.esp=0
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1
PerMaDefluffedPerkDescriptions.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
PatchusMaximus.esp=1

I can't figure out why this is happening but maybe someone more skeleton wise can explain. When using a bow the quiver will at first appear on my back, but soon switch to my hip similair to where a one-handed sword would be attached. 

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Falskaar.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
Celestine.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
Extended UI.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
BlackHorseCourier.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WindstadMine.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1
Merged.esp=0
XPMSE.esp=1
PatchusMaximus.esp=1

I've only seen that in certain custom follower mods like "Tania the hermit"

if you don't have anything related to her mod my next guess based on what I see from your list would be DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp

maybe you could fix it by reinstalling all skeleton and anim files from xpmse to check nothing overwrote it or if you're using mo, give xpmse a higher priority to overwrite other mods

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Falskaar.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
Celestine.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
Extended UI.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
BlackHorseCourier.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WindstadMine.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1
Merged.esp=0
XPMSE.esp=1
PatchusMaximus.esp=1

Do not install XPMS and XPMSE together. Or use XPMS skeletons on followers with XPMSE.

I really like the Nipple Magic mod, but it's kinda sad that nobody picked up the project to at least give it proper animations. I actually like the sexy self-groping pose used for idles, but unfortunately the character "jumps" to some linking animations, when equipping spells, for example, running with spells, and also 1st person hand animations.

Is there any "quick & dirty" way to disable them? I don't mind not having fancy poses as long as my character doesn't look spasmodic. I just want her to go from idle to sexy boob-groping without doing weird hand waves. I'd also love to disable the hand animations in first person. Could that be done without having to create new animations from scratch?

Another thing I'm wondering is if it's possible to compensate the lower casting height, I've gotten somewhat used to aim a bit higher to hit my enemies, but I still get mindfucked sometimes, lol.

I really like the Nipple Magic mod, but it's kinda sad that nobody picked up the project to at least give it proper animations. I actually like the sexy self-groping pose used for idles, but unfortunately the character "jumps" to some linking animations, when equipping spells, for example, running with spells, and also 1st person hand animations.

Is there any "quick & dirty" way to disable them? I don't mind not having fancy poses as long as my character doesn't look spasmodic. I just want her to go from idle to sexy boob-groping without doing weird hand waves. I'd also love to disable the hand animations in first person. Could that be done without having to create new animations from scratch?

Another thing I'm wondering is if it's possible to compensate the lower casting height, I've gotten somewhat used to aim a bit higher to hit my enemies, but I still get mindfucked sometimes, lol.

I was asking the same thing...sort of i guess ,the only thing it bother me right now is the Staff animation are floating like magic casting ,her left hand shaking unnaturally when holding weapon ,and staff's node are floating away as well but i know if i switch magic cast animation back to hand it will return to correct position ,i try installing other staff animation but the result are pretty much the same ,seems like Staff and Magic animation are still bound ,wonder if there is a fix of this.

After some big amount of time testing i think i still having the following problem.

1.Magic Nipple and Crossbow bolt nodes are switching as intend ,but it often take times ,sometime just 20 sec , sometime it never switch back ,1 at hand 1 at nipple can slove this problem i know but would love to have both nodes stay at breast. (sorry for bring up this problem so many time)

2.arrow quiver sometime goes to hip against my setting in MCM ,it oftenly switching a lots between hip and the position i set in MCM.

I recently got the skeleton patch for compatibility with Deadly Mutilation, but I'm unsure if I should merge or place at a certain priority on the list. Any suggestions?

As I use both XP32, Realistic Ragdolls and Deadly Mutilation.

XPMSE and DM needs no compatibility patch. XPMSE over anything.

I recently got the skeleton patch for compatibility with Deadly Mutilation, but I'm unsure if I should merge or place at a certain priority on the list. Any suggestions?

Really? There was an offered patch on the Nexus site where you download the files, and there was a 'patch' in there stating it was for XP32 and Realistic Force & Rag dolls?   O.o

Really? There was an offered patch on the Nexus site where you download the files, and there was a 'patch' in there stating it was for XP32 and Realistic Force & Rag dolls?   O.o

Ehm look at the date.

I'm getting this weird bug where the actors will occasionally T-bone themselves. It only lasts for about a minute or until I change cells.

I haven't installed any new animation mods and I ran FNIS after updating to 3.21. I'm gonna redownload it just in case perhaps I had an error while installing.

Has anyone else had this issue or just me so far?

I figured it out. I had styles affect animations selected for NPC's and had their dagger behind their backs. So any NPC trying to draw the dagger out would freeze up.

I had to turn styles off and set the animation draw to default in the MCM for NPC's. Not sure why it does that, I have immersive animations installed and FNIS ran properly. NPC's still have the draw dagger from back animation, it's just that after the weapon is sheathed, it moves to the default hip.

The weirdest thing. The height slider I usually see is missing. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I assume searching in the ALL tab would be a quick way.

Would this be an XPMSE issue?

Using MO. My modwatch (essentially MO's loadorder.txt and modlist.txt

I realize I have an older XPMSE. There was a reason for that... I don't remember why considering I'm just booting up an old install.