XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Groovtama,  I think you have a mistake in the bones of the back skirt. When the character walks you can see the error. Bones: SkirtBBone01C, SkirtBBone02C and SkirtBBone03C, it moves to the left as you can see in the photo.

10h97xf.jpg

SkirtBBone01C, SkirtBBone02C and SkirtBBone03C are not the Skirt bones, that are the Deadly Multilation bones, and they are the same as the DM bones and the original bones. SkirtBBone01, SkirtBBone02 and SkirtBBone03 are the original skirt bones.

Groovtama,  I think you have a mistake in the bones of the back skirt. When the character walks you can see the error. Bones: SkirtBBone01C, SkirtBBone02C and SkirtBBone03C, it moves to the left as you can see in the photo.

10h97xf.jpg

SkirtBBone01C, SkirtBBone02C and SkirtBBone03C are not the Skirt bones, that are the Deadly Multilation bones, and they are the same as the DM bones and the original bones. SkirtBBone01, SkirtBBone02 and SkirtBBone03 are the original skirt bones.

thanks for the clarification. I was confused and that are written the same.

I'm updating all my mods at once and I was just wondering if I need too disable the "RaceMenuPlugin.esp" still?

Nope, since a long time ago, I do not need to edit stuff inside the rm plugin scripts so I do not need to integrate RM Plugin quest in my esp

Okay, thanks for the reply. I haven't updated since 2.75. Was waiting for the framework and skse to update before I updated this and racemenu.

hello:)

I have strange prolem with 2h_equip.hkx and 2h_unequip.hkx

when i set animations in MCM to match positions with animations, and set  position to hip my PC goes to half-T.

Problem is i have the files, i replaced them and run Fnis generator few times but can't find the problem.

all other custom animations run well, like dagger from ankle or 1h sword from back, and 2h from hip in 1st persone.

but when i set positionto default, sword goes to back but the animations from hip play well...

plox halp :<

when i set animations in MCM to match positions with animations, and set  position to hip my PC goes to half-T.

Problem is i have the files, i replaced them and run Fnis generator few times but can't find the problem.

all other custom animations run well, like dagger from ankle or 1h sword from back, and 2h from hip in 1st persone.

but when i set positionto default, sword goes to back but the animations from hip play well...

2h_equip.hkx and 2h_unequip.hkx are no valid/used animation files, refer to my animation.txt what file is for what style.

2h_equip.hkx and 2h_unequip.hkx are no valid/used animation files, refer to my animation.txt what file is for what style.

sorry, i ment  2hc_equip.hkx  and 2hc_unequip.hkx,  in the "Data\meshes\actors\character\animations"  dir.

i had this animation filas before, with 2.x version, and it worked well, but when i use 3.2 only 2h animations are messed up.

EDIT:

it looks ok if i turn off fitting animations in MCM for player and all npc, and set up things at racemenu with sliders. Could it be problem with custom sling HDT? cus i have no idea what i did wrong xD

Hi, I just updated to 3.2 and the MCM is not working. The information tag works fine, but the style tag just went full blank. I rolled back to 3.13 and everything is fine. Do you have any idea how this is happening? I'm using the latest Netimmerse overide.

How about looking what is not right in the information tab?

Hi, I just updated to 3.2 and the MCM is not working. The information tag works fine, but the style tag just went full blank. I rolled back to 3.13 and everything is fine. Do you have any idea how this is happening? I'm using the latest Netimmerse overide.

How about looking what is not right in the information tab?

Forgot to update racemenu, pretty stupid. :(

Thanks for the response anyway

Cheers

Thanks for update, but one bug with SAM is still there (v3.13 and 3.20) after changing schlongs size for my followers in MCM menu then saving and reloading the game my followers schlongs are at default sizes.. On my character all is fine, the problem does not exist in v2.82 of XPMSE.

Thanks for update, but one bug with SAM is still there (v3.13 and 3.20) after changing schlongs size for my followers is MCM menu then saving and reloading the game my followers schlongs are at default sizes.. On my character all is fine, the problem does not exist in v2.82 of XPMSE.

The code that leaded to the prblem is already fixed in 3.2, if the problem still presists it is an issue with NiOverride and not XPMSE.

Earlier this week, I upgraded to SOS 3.0.004.  In the process, I had taken the SOS Racemenu Plugin out of the load order because I read that it was no longer needed.  The game worked, and the racemenu showed the sliders for SOS, and they worked.  However, when exiting racemenu, the schlong reverted back to default settings.  Also, in the SOS MCM menu, under player schlong size, it used to be grayed out, and indicate "racemenu" indicating size options are controlled there.  After the upgrade, it had just the size slider, as if SOS does not recognize the racemenu options.  The only way I could get it to work again and keep the settings was to put the SOS Racemenu Plugin and esp back into my load order.

Today, I upgraded to XPMSE 3.2.  In the process, I again read that SOS Racemenu Plugin is no longer needed, so I took it out of the load order again.  I also installed NI Override, since XPMSE 3.2 said it was required (I did not have it installed with the previous version).  Now, I am back to the same issue as before, where racemenu slider changes for SOS are lost when exiting, and SOS MCM shows the normal size slider.

I know this thread is about XPMSE, but everything I read says I do not need the SOS Racemenu Plugin now that XPMSE includes the sliders for schlongs (which I can see).  So is this a problem with XPMSE, SOS, or something else?

My MO mod load order, as it relates to this issue:

Racemenu 3.3

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

RaceMenu Loose Base Scripts

SOS 3.0.004

NetImmerse Override 3.3

HDT Physics Extensions 14.28

XPMSE 3.2

I have one other question about load order.  I've read that XPMSE should be absolutely last in MO, just above the Overwrite folder.  But that would put it after Bashed Patch, DSR, FNIS, and DynDoLOD.  I followed STEP when creating my original load order, so I just want to confirm before I change it.  Can XPMSE go after all those?  Does it need to?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

Earlier this week, I upgraded to SOS 3.0.004.  In the process, I had taken the SOS Racemenu Plugin out of the load order because I read that it was no longer needed.  The game worked, and the racemenu showed the sliders for SOS, and they worked.  However, when exiting racemenu, the schlong reverted back to default settings.  Also, in the SOS MCM menu, under player schlong size, it used to be grayed out, and indicate "racemenu" indicating size options are controlled there.  After the upgrade, it had just the size slider, as if SOS does not recognize the racemenu options.  The only way I could get it to work again and keep the settings was to put the SOS Racemenu Plugin and esp back into my load order.

Today, I upgraded to XPMSE 3.2.  In the process, I again read that SOS Racemenu Plugin is no longer needed, so I took it out of the load order again.  I also installed NI Override, since XPMSE 3.2 said it was required (I did not have it installed with the previous version).  Now, I am back to the same issue as before, where racemenu slider changes for SOS are lost when exiting, and SOS MCM shows the normal size slider.

I know this thread is about XPMSE, but everything I read says I do not need the SOS Racemenu Plugin now that XPMSE includes the sliders for schlongs (which I can see).  So is this a problem with XPMSE, SOS, or something else?

Racemenu 3.3

SOS 3.0.004

NetImmerse Override 3.3

XPMSE 3.2

I have one other question about load order.  I've read that XPMSE should be absolutely last in MO, just above the Overwrite folder.  But that would put it after Bashed Patch, DSR, FNIS, and DynDoLOD.  I followed STEP when creating my original load order, so I just want to confirm before I change it.  Can XPMSE go after all those?  Does it need to?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

You do not need B3ls standalone plugin, you still need the esp that installs with XPMSE so SoS sees that a racemenu plugin is there. When XPMSE has a patch for something and it installs something, it has a reason.

Racemenu 3.3

SOS 3.0.004

NetImmerse Override 3.3

XPMSE 3.2

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

You do not need B3ls standalone plugin, you still need the esp that installs with XPMSE so SoS sees that a racemenu plugin is there. When XPMSE has a patch for something and it installs something, it has a reason.

Crap - my mistake.  I thought they were part of the same mod, so disabled both of them.  I'll put the esp back in and see if that fixes it.  THANKS

Yep, that did it.  Gotta remember to uninstall the other one.  Thanks again.

I have the latest XPMSE 3.2 and the latest NiOverride 3.3.0, and I keep crashing with this message in Papyrus about..

Weapon style scale effect? My Skyrim was very stable for quite awhile and then suddenly yesterday and today it keeps closing out  :(

The only difference (it was doing this before) is that now I have SOSRaceMenu.esp, but that's not a weapon scale is it?  :lol:

Is there something better than Papyrus log? Why hasn't anybody created a "this crashes your Skyrim" utility?

My log errors:

XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc Error: Unable to call RegisterForAllMenus - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 1 on (0005BC98)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.UnregisterForAllMenus() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (0005BC98)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

^ Change the "Active effect 1" to 7, and those are the bottom two messages I keep getting after crashing, with different logs above so I know they're always new.

(sometimes instead of "Line ?" it says "Line 202")

I haven't set anything to change a weapon, magic or bolt type, it's all default :unsure:

Is there anything I missed somewhere? 

I have the latest XPMSE 3.2 and the latest NiOverride 3.3.0, and I keep crashing with this message in Papyrus about..

Weapon style scale effect? My Skyrim was very stable for quite awhile and then suddenly yesterday and today it keeps closing out  :(

The only difference (it was doing this before) is that now I have SOSRaceMenu.esp, but that's not a weapon scale is it?  :lol:

Is there something better than Papyrus log? Why hasn't anybody created a "this crashes your Skyrim" utility?

My log errors:

XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc Error: Unable to call RegisterForAllMenus - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 1 on (0005BC98)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.UnregisterForAllMenus() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on (0005BC98)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

^ Change the "Active effect 1" to 7, and those are the bottom two messages I keep getting after crashing, with different logs above so I know they're always new.

(sometimes instead of "Line ?" it says "Line 202")

I haven't set anything to change a weapon, magic or bolt type, it's all default :unsure:

Is there anything I missed somewhere? 

Papyrus doesn't help you with CTDs, the fact that XPMSE errors are in there before the game dies, means that the stuff is handeled and the game runs on without a problem, if it would be unhandelable for the game, the game would crash exactly at that time and would never log the error in the first place.

Make a skse minidump on your crash and ask the people in the technical support  forum about the error in the minidump.

Have you made sure all NPCs also use this skeleton? We're talking Ningheim, RS Children, custom followers, etc. Otherwise you'll get papyrus messages about proper weapon scale and potentially crash from running out of memory.

Non XPMSE skeleton actors are in an ignored state. They do nothing.