XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

ECE support is already on GDrive, but only basic support new stuff will not be added to ECE anymore, because I will focus on RaceMenu.

You've gone to the Dark side ? :o

very sorry for the abandonment of full ECE slider support, in my opinion is a serious error, you'll piss off a lot of people who love the simplicity and the great results that can be achieved with ECE

RaceMenu has too many options and not so good or easy for making lovley artistic souls face or a perfect anime charcter face, ECE is better and easier to use for this kind of faces creations, so like so much to most of Asian and more than half of Europeans, not surprisingly the most beautiful faces that are in the web are almost all made with ECE, there is a reason..! ;)

to use your new XPMSE skeleton 2.0 we will have "forced" to pass all RaceMenu, and say Goodbye to Amazing ECE creations ? :(

attachicon.gifECEcreation.JPG attachicon.gif2014-06-26_00001.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-31_00061.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-05_00023.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-27_00036.jpg attachicon.gif1363666756930.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00034.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-23_00029.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-20_00016.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-20_00048.jpg attachicon.gif52434.jpg attachicon.gif51947.jpg attachicon.gifpost-89240-0-53456500-1396750528.jpg attachicon.gifpost-89240-0-22882000-1396750515.jpg attachicon.gifpost-89240-0-93786000-1396750492.jpg.. ALL this are Creations made By Enhanced Character Edit  -  without ECE can not make them like this..! ;)

really we should give up these Wonders created with ECE, which without it would not have been possible to realize ?!? :-/

There is no possibility of having full support for both ?  ^_^

so would the Happiness of so many people! :) Giving the opportunity to not limit their ability to create their works of art with the tools best suited to each.

Pls read my words carefully...

I don't use CME anymore that's why no new stuff (new scale/position sliders) will be added anymore because I can't test and ensure correctly working support for CME anymore.

All slider for scale and position already implemented and tested will still be there and maintained. If you don't want to use the new stuff included in the RaceMenu part you don't switch, it's your choice.

And I don't deal with faces and thus don't care what mod you use for making faces.

hi, i've always been bugged how my 1st person view always seems to be out of my neck. heightwise it just doesn't line up.i use your Max Extended now, and was thinking of using this mod to help w/ my view height...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3265/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3265%26preview%3D&pUp=1

it replaces my 1st person skeleton. i looked in nifskope and your 1st person skele seems to be basically a full xp32 skeleton. the Increased Height mod skel is very basic.

if i use the Increased Height skel, will i loose important features?  like, i use Animated Wings, will i no longer see wings in 1st person? just don't wanna loose anything important that Max adds

hi, i've always been bugged how my 1st person view always seems to be out of my neck. heightwise it just doesn't line up. i use your Max Extended now, and was thinking of using this mod to help w/ my view height...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3265/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3265%26preview%3D&pUp=1

it replaces my 1st person skeleton. i looked in nifskope and your 1st person skele seems to be basically a full xp32 skeleton. the Increased Height mod skel is very basic.

if i use the Increased Height skel, will i loose important features?  like, i use Animated Wings, will i no longer see wings in 1st person? just don't wanna loose anything important that Max adds

I know that, it's because the 1st person skeletons of the alpha are transformed 3rd person ones and I didn't update scales and translations of the 1st person ones to vanilla. That's why they don't line up as they should.

I will rescale the 1st person skeletons together with refining RM script so that 1st person and 3rd person will be scaled correctly for the first time ever in a scaling mod. Otherwise I would have to have 2 skeletons open all the time and always look for differences and that's annoying.

Apologies if this is a bit newbish of a question.

Since the lagbones were replaced/removed, does this allow the genital bones to have similar movement as HDT breasts? If so, what would be needed to achieve this? (I'm using female-SoS and not planning on using 2 person animation mods.)

Thanks and thank you for sharing your work.

when i install the two HDT skeleton HKX files from this it makes my character breast like torpedo when I'm naked.  I use Calientesbody BBP. 

actually my is not like that post show.  Only when im naked and my character breast just poking way forward.

It's just the other way round but the same issue.

Apologies if this is a bit newbish of a question.

Since the lagbones were replaced/removed, does this allow the genital bones to have similar movement as HDT breasts? If so, what would be needed to achieve this? (I'm using female-SoS and not planning on using 2 person animation mods.)

Thanks and thank you for sharing your work.

An xml attached to the schlong mesh and a switching mechanism so that when the schlongs has to be erect so that the old mesh with the hkx is used.

hi, i've always been bugged how my 1st person view always seems to be out of my neck. heightwise it just doesn't line up. i use your Max Extended now, and was thinking of using this mod to help w/ my view height...

I know that, it's because the 1st person skeletons of the alpha are transformed 3rd person ones and I didn't update scales and translations of the 1st person ones to vanilla. That's why they don't line up as they should.

I will rescale the 1st person skeletons together with refining RM script so that 1st person and 3rd person will be scaled correctly for the first time ever in a scaling mod. Otherwise I would have to have 2 skeletons open all the time and always look for differences and that's annoying.

thanks.  does that mean i can use the Increased Height skeleton until you're done w/ yours, and it won't cause problems?

Would the xml need to be specifically built for this to see any kind of movement or can the default hdtBBP affect it?

Short, yeah need to be specially made, I don't want to summarize 1 month worth of conversations, read it up at the sos thread.

thanks.  does that mean i can use the Increased Height skeleton until you're done w/ yours, and it won't cause problems?

Don't know I didn't made that thing nor looked at it. You can use everything you want to use, but I don't give support if problems arise because of using other peoples files.

Hi ! I just recently installed your skeleton and I have a bit of a newbie question , i had the xpms(original) before and wanted to go for yours for maximum compatibility with SoS and etc ,, i use a unpb bbp body and yours say "tbbp/bbp"skeleton.are both of those compatible now or i need some specific stuff for butt bounce and etc? , just checking since i have like 99% of my armors that are bbp only and don't wanna cause issue on my game

Hi ! I just recently installed your skeleton and I have a bit of a newbie question , i had the xpms(original) before and wanted to go for yours for maximum compatibility with SoS and etc ,, i use a unpb bbp body and yours say "tbbp/bbp"skeleton.are both of those compatible now or i need some specific stuff for butt bounce and etc? , just checking since i have like 99% of my armors that are bbp only and don't wanna cause issue on my game

TBBP is just an extended BBP with more breast bones, both have breast bones, TBBP has 4, BBP has 2, while both have the butt bones.

TBBP is just an extended BBP with more breast bones, both have breast bones, TBBP has 4, BBP has 2, while both have the butt bones.

Not that I know anything about it, but really? I've never seen a BBP armor .nif show butt bones in nifskope, whereas TBBP has. Maybe I'm thinking of something else, or don't most armor creators just not bother adding butt bones for BBP, only TBBP?

Not that I know anything about it, but really? I've never seen a BBP armor .nif show butt bones in nifskope, whereas TBBP has. Maybe I'm thinking of something else, or don't most armor creators just not bother adding butt bones for BBP, only TBBP?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888

Look at the skeleton, it already has the butt bones. Just because people started using them later on bodies doesn't mean BBP didn't have them.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4888

Look at the skeleton, it already has the butt bones. Just because people started using them later on bodies doesn't mean BBP didn't have them.

:o so i can get tbbp armors then?! oh man!

Would it be a simple thing to convert this mods beast race skeleton to work with Digitigrade Beast Races?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51097/?

*edit*  Sorry for the late clarification, I'm an idiot and forgot to set it to notify me if a response was given.  What I meant was, if it was a simple task should a beginner wish to take the beast skeleton found here.  And convert it to fit with the linked digitigrade mode.

[07/17/14 13:22:23]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml
[07/17/14 13:22:23]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 24c36fc0 GenitalsLag05 - bone doesn't exist

Have this bone name changed in Alpha?

May I have the new name of this bone?

[07/17/14 13:22:23]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml

[07/17/14 13:22:23]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 24c36fc0 GenitalsLag05 - bone doesn't exist

Have this bone name changed in Alpha?

May I have the new name of this bone?

Lagbones for schlongs didn't existed in the alpha to prevent the bending schlong problem. Also these lagbones could cause a hdt enabled schlong to go behind the thigh and go crazy, so they were removed. Because of a schlong skeleton update that fixes that problem they will be back when I update the skeleton again.

Having an issue with the Citrus body and feet and I'm trying to narrow down the conflict. Would you mind looking at these screenshots and seeing if I have installed the alpha correctly. 

Ignore the first person skele not using a joy of perspective mod or immersive first person.

post-136727-0-36883400-1405808195_thumb.jpg

post-136727-0-18780100-1405808198_thumb.jpg

post-136727-0-13288500-1405808204_thumb.jpg

post-136727-0-24545400-1405808209_thumb.jpg

Doh. Figured it out. Have the Ningheim race installed and it has it's own skeleton.