XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

MO  overwriting belt-fastened quivers 1stperson/skeleton.nif

overwrite skeleton_female.nif  AND REPLACED THE ENTIRE MOD WITH OTHER MODS.

green = good, your doing things right.

yellow = Not bad, not good, up to personal preference really.

red = BAD.

= you have failed

i fixed it and have everything working. thanks for the opportunity for me to post and work things out myself. it has helped alot now i'm off to play  :D

Sorry if i'm dense and just missed it, but what's changing with the 2.0 skeleton?  The 1.9 variant is the best i've ever used and has yet to cause me any (known) conflict.  So, i cannot help but be curious about what needs to be changed.

Sorry if i'm dense and just missed it, but what's changing with the 2.0 skeleton?  The 1.9 variant is the best i've ever used and has yet to cause me any (known) conflict.  So, i cannot help but be curious about what needs to be changed.

Without technical crap:

Complete working max import, only one bone needed to change a weapon positions instead of 2, SoS + BBP + SL Lagbones thrown out => no SL bugs with strange schlongs anymore, nor fucked up HDT behavoirour because of the old BBP fixes or SoS lagbones (thinking about throwing the hkx for bbp out because hdt is ten times better). Skeleton to work with old TBBP stuff instead of only stuff that was made with blabba and vioxsis new breast weighting for XPMS. Skeleton with Outfit Studio support. No custom scales thus no problems with bodies looking different than intended.

2.0 is a complete rework of xp32 work. Not a bugfixed version of it.

Without technical crap:

Complete working max import, only one bone needed to change a weapon positions instead of 2, SoS + BBP + SL Lagbones thrown out => no SL bugs with strange schlongs anymore, nor fucked up HDT behavoirour because of the old BBP fixes or SoS lagbones (thinking about throwing the hkx for bbp out because hdt is ten times better). Skeleton to work with old TBBP stuff instead of only stuff that was made with blabba and vioxsis new breast weighting for XPMS. Skeleton with Outfit Studio support. No custom scales thus no problems with bodies looking different than intended.

Okay, now i'm excited.  :D

Without technical crap:

Does it mean the torpedo boobs behavior with HDT is also fixed? 

The skeleton is only half the problem with torpedo boobs.

The other half is whether or not your outfit was weighted with the same bone positions and scales.

If installed skeleton's bone positions = Outfit's weighted bone positions

then, you have ideal setup.

If installed skeleton != Outfit's weighted bone positions

then, your most likely going to see deformations inside game.

Either re-weight the outfit to new skeleton's bone positions or change your skeleton to match up with the outfit.

The other half is whether or not your outfit was weighted with the same bone positions and scales.

Either re-weight the outfit to new skeleton's bone positions or change your skeleton to match up with the outfit.

And because old stuff don't get remaked all the time and can't be completely fixed with xmls, skeleton goes back to default and reverts xp32's changes which work with BBP but not with HDT with old outfits.

Hi. I have questions.

1. I just installed custom child race that overwrites all vanilla children. The thing is, it came with its own xpms, old ver and default dagger position, so now all children uses this skeleton. I overwrite the skeleton with yours (dagger in back), but now all children turned into adult size (well they look like teens for those who want grown up children...), Can you suggest a way for them to stay child size but use your skeleton instead? I need the back dagger.

In your experience, If i delete the skeleton in custom race folder, will it use the default path?, since the skeleton in default path (character assets etc) is named differently, and considered different race. (Just in case by deleting they would return to original child size.)

2. Do i need to rerun fnis if i have skeleton.nif (not .hkx) in custom race folder that has less or equal node than yours? I didnt rerun it now since i use yours for the custom race and i figure the fnis patch would still work. And so far no ctd nor other problem.

3. Will it work if i use xpmse from the monli race? Will my custom race be child size?

Thank you for the reply.

Hi. I have questions.

1. I just installed custom child race that overwrites all vanilla children. The thing is, it came with its own xpms, old ver and default dagger position, so now all children uses this skeleton. I overwrite the skeleton with yours (dagger in back), but now all children turned into adult size (well they look like teens for those who want grown up children...), Can you suggest a way for them to stay child size but use your skeleton instead? I need the back dagger.

In your experience, If i delete the skeleton in custom race folder, will it use the default path?, since the skeleton in default path (character assets etc) is named differently, and considered different race. (Just in case by deleting they would return to original child size.)

2. Do i need to rerun fnis if i have skeleton.nif (not .hkx) in custom race folder that has less or equal node than yours? I didnt rerun it now since i use yours for the custom race and i figure the fnis patch would still work. And so far no ctd nor other problem.

3. Will it work if i use xpmse from the monli race? Will my custom race be child size?

Thank you for the reply.

1. In Race and Actor Forms there is a Property called "Scale" why people have to scale their children races with the default skeleton is beyond my knowledge

2. Only if your skeleton .hkx changes the nif change change how it wants to.

3. Monli uses a seperate location for their skeletons not the default one.

And because old stuff don't get remaked all the time and can't be completely fixed with xmls, skeleton goes back to default and reverts xp32's changes which work with BBP but not with HDT with old outfits.

Not sure I understand that... 

So the 2.0 beta skeleton doesnt work with old BBP outfits, and I need the original xp32 skeleton to make it work? 

Not sure I understand that... 

So the 2.0 beta skeleton doesnt work with old BBP outfits, and I need the original xp32 skeleton to make it work? 

It's the other way round old one doesn't work well with old bbp tbbp meshes outfit, but 2.0 does.

any chance of an option to get made for carrying bows slung across the shoulder and torso, like Merida from Disney movie Brave (pic below), or Lara from the latest Tomb Raider?

there's already a couple skeleton mods for having this position (links below). would be great to have some of the XP weapon positions available for this too. especially daggers on back. and of course, to have it Expanded style.

oh and i've always sorta liked the Chesko belt fastened quiver look, but always felt the arrows would fall out when running n jumping, because of the very tilted almost horizontal angle. be nice to have a belt hip option more like the one shown in the Brave pic below. less tilted and more up and down.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41072/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D41072%26preview%3D&pUp=1

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38066/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D38066%26user%3D2&pUp=1

Merida_Brave.jpg

oh, and i originally meant to add this. a request to have axes and hammers turned the correct and realistic manner on the back. with the metal head up at the shoulders.

here's a rather long running thread (with quite a few interested folks) that has some  actual work that was done.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/849893-reposition-axes-hammers-right-side-up-on-the-back/page-5?hl=%20reposition

post-259658-0-04264500-1402955022_thumb.jpg

i still use about 3 skeletons that i made and 1 that Ghosu made, that have the correct look. i just use them w/ standalone followers and Unique Everything since the skels look good for axes n hammers, but not greatswords. i had it looking great w/ greatswords in default location and an added bone for axes n hammers...but the toon wouldn't draw the weapon off the added bone. i contacted XP32 about it but it was way back when they were away for weeks. anyway, just thought i'd mention it here as it'd go great w/ the realistic way of having the bow slung over the shoulders.

i've 3 cousins that're huge bow hunters and the way a bow is on the back ingame now...looks exactly like some of the bow racks they have on the walls. basically the vanilla bow position looks like a wall or truck rack lol. they carry their recurve bows over the shoulders like in the pic. not compound bows tho

<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"> </script>

post-259658-0-56472500-1402956089_thumb.jpg

A quick question that may have been answered already but I have this mod and the Realistic Ragdolls and Force. Do I over write this mod with that mods files or the other way around? I guess I need to know which if these two mods has the better/final files.

Requirement... (I will not search for a definition!)

Okay i tried soem different things now, but nothing seems to fix this.

Or i just didnt quite catched it, that the new 2.0 Skeleton has no HDT effects.

Well long story short:
With 2.0 there is no HDT. If im using the "old" 1.9 version, its working.

I thought it might be because of .xml files, but disabling them also didnt fixed it.

Im trying to use the new  CITRUS body. Dont know what could cause this. Ive read the requirements (all done) but it doesnt work either.

Any suggestions?

Well long story short:

I thought it might be because of .xml files, but disabling them also didnt fixed it.

Im trying to use the new  CITRUS body. Dont know what could cause this. Ive read the requirements (all done) but it doesnt work either.

Any suggestions?

Look in the hdt log, if there is "NPC Prebelly" missing I changed some names in the 2.0 if it is there go into the hdt xml and change "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly"

Well long story short:

Any suggestions?

Look in the hdt log, if there is "NPC Prebelly" missing I changed some names in the 2.0 if it is there go into the hdt xml and change "NPC PreBelly" to "HDT Belly"

Sorry to ask this, but where can i look into the HDT Log? (Never done this)

Also im not using the hdt.xml, becaues i thought the Havok Object already uses the hdtm.xml for everything. But also i tried an hdt.xml now, but nope.

Odd thing is, the HDT Hair works just fine. Also HDT Tails.

Edit:

Could it be HDT All in One? Im looking into those .xml now.

Well long story short:

Any suggestions?

Also im not using the hdt.xml, becaues i thought the Havok Object already uses the hdtm.xml for everything. But also i tried an hdt.xml now, but nope.

Data\skse\plugins\HDTPhysicEextensions\hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

you just go into your xmls you have for your body movement/collision look for "NPC PreBelly" and replace it with "HDT Belly" not more to do.

Well long story short:

Any suggestions?

Data\skse\plugins\HDTPhysicEextensions\hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

you just go into your xmls you have for your body movement/collision look for "NPC PreBelly" and replace it with "HDT Belly" not more to do.

Ah. Thank you.

I was about to use the STRG+F command.... until i took a short look myself... Its spammed with Illegal hkx file: NPC PreBelly is missing.

I suppose i have to edit the hdtm.xml for this? Simple texteditor or do i need something special?

Well simple texteditor shows me neither of those two. No Prebelly and no HDT Belly.

Nevermind it was the hdtdefault one who had this line.

Alright. Its working again now.

Finally i get to see this new body. The HDT movement is superior. The only thing ive noticed is the missing belly bounce. Is it the Skeleton which doesnt support this right now, or is it the body itself?

Is there a way, or has created a way, in which a skeleton is only applied to the player and not NPC's? In example, directing the player model to use a different skeleton. I'd love to have the sword equiped on the back, but I want NPC's to still have their sword on their hip as normal.

Is there a way, or has created a way, in which a skeleton is only applied to the player and not NPC's? In example, directing the player model to use a different skeleton. I'd love to have the sword equiped on the back, but I want NPC's to still have their sword on their hip as normal.

Custom Races. You can set in the custom race form a path to skeleton nifs other than the default ones. Than you just place the skeletons there.

Normal folkes usinging the skeleton you installed with this mod, your custom race pc uses the skeleton you redirect in the race form.

Nude no Torpedo post-204983-0-66967200-1403292539_thumb.jpg with this Outfit I have Torpedo post-204983-0-29594800-1403292628_thumb.jpg

Nude no Torpedo attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00057.jpg with this Outfit I have Torpedo attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00058.jpg

The outfit is actually not worn over the body, but over a 'fake body' which is part of the outfit itself. That fake body has torpedo boobs.