XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Hey Groovtama, I installed the 2.0 alpha files with the magic nipple support (I use the schlong shout for my succubus race, not so much the magic nipple part itself.) The shout is working great but now I get huge lag spikes/framerate drops in many areas. I was wondering if this was an issue with anyone else. Thanks for your hard work!

Not that I know of, 2.0 alpha are test files I don't know if any issues exist. Didn't get negative feedback about performance so far.

Also if you use HDT with Belly jiggle rename the node in your xml or HDT will log spam it's own log file that was issued and explained often enough and is visable in your HDT log.

PLEASE help me out. I keep adding maximum skeleton extended and my game just ctds in load. I have ben trying to figure it out for a few days. I would like to know how someone else installed it along with exactly what character mods to use with it. im also using nmm to load it. but have also tried installing it manually with no luck with fnis and with out fnis. so any help would be verrry appreciated.

PLEASE help me out. I keep adding maximum skeleton extended and my game just ctds in load. I have ben trying to figure it out for a few days. I would like to know how someone else installed it along with exactly what character mods to use with it. im also using nmm to load it. but have also tried installing it manually with no luck with fnis and with out fnis. so any help would be verrry appreciated.

There is an installer for a reason. What body what race, custom race or so? Did you install the skeleton as the last thing so nothing overwrites it?

OK, looking at the Alpha v2 and I have to ask.

What is "Magic Nipple"?

Groovtama, I use your skeleton now. I think it's 93ar50.

I have Ningheim, Lunari, and Succubus Race installed. 

I don't use any special weapon placement.

To get this skeleton into the Ningheim, Lunari and Succubus race, do I just copy the skeleton meshes. I don't remember copying the skeleton hkx files before so... do I copy those to the custom race folders as well?

Thanks

OK, looking at the Alpha v2 and I have to ask.

What is "Magic Nipple"?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32758-magic-nipple-cast-magic-from-nipple-and-more/

Groovtama, I use your skeleton now. I think it's 93ar50.

I have Ningheim, Lunari, and Succubus Race installed. 

I don't use any special weapon placement.

To get this skeleton into the Ningheim, Lunari and Succubus race, do I just copy the skeleton meshes. I don't remember copying the skeleton hkx files before so... do I copy those to the custom race folders as well?

Thanks

Normally no race even custom races don't use anything else than the default located skeleton hkx files. Even PCEA which changes the behaviour graph of races doesn't use anything else (it is necessary to manipulate the behaviour graph to redirect skeleton baviour files). just let the skeleton overwrite the default ones and that should do it.

That means you only need to replace the nif files if you want to give the race a xmpse skeleton.

OK I installed the alpha and tried it.

At first I had no HDT bounce. Found the post about NPC PreBelly changed to HDT Belly and that got HDT working.

However, the characters boobs were somewhat flattened. Not distorted so much as smaller and kind of pushed straight back toward the body.

This is using an HDT 1.3 version body (blabba's HDT Body.... haven't tried the Citrus body yet)

Is this an indication of something like the bones in the femalebody_x.nif in a different position than the bones in the skeleton? (I don't know what I'm talking about so maybe the femalebody nif doesn't even HAVE bones..... ) which is kinda why I'm asking. Should I ONLY be using the Alpha skeleton with the Citrus body?

OK I installed the alpha and tried it.

At first I had no HDT bounce. Found the post about NPC PreBelly changed to HDT Belly and that got HDT working.

However, the characters boobs were somewhat flattened. Not distorted so much as smaller and kind of pushed straight back toward the body.

This is using an HDT 1.3 version body (blabba's HDT Body.... haven't tried the Citrus body yet)

Is this an indication of something like the bones in the femalebody_x.nif in a different position than the bones in the skeleton? (I don't know what I'm talking about so maybe the femalebody nif doesn't even HAVE bones..... ) which is kinda why I'm asking. Should I ONLY be using the Alpha skeleton with the Citrus body?

Too lazy to search here, where  it was asked, so look at this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33586-whats-causing-this/

Im confused on what to grab from the google drive to get it to work. Does anyone have a step by step installation support for that?

Normally people only need the 7zip archive.

Only if you have mods like The Joy of Perspective or Nipple Magic then you need files from the folders, or if you are a modder and you want to peak on my hkxs files as xmls or the modelers resource which contains some old bone layouts like cloaks for making HDT clothes with it.

I added this under Required files for SexLab Plugins because will, I've gotten tired of seeing people saying boobs/butts aren't working when they have a retarded skeleton installed. This should really be the only option to use for usuability.

I added this under Required files for SexLab Plugins because will, I've gotten tired of seeing people saying boobs/butts aren't working when they have a retarded skeleton installed. This should really be the only option to use for usuability.

tumblr_me9xqrZytV1qk13p3.gif

Alpha => NOT ALL FEATURES READY.

Beta => ALL FEATURES DONE BUT NOT TESTED.

It goes into beta when all the stuff is done for release, and I only need to make weapon variants.

I hope that in the Beta 2.0, there will be an options for HDT and the slider support for ECE as in v1.9 installer ? ^_^

There will be no HDT option anymore because I will not support BBP anymore, so there is no need anymore for an option. ECE support is already on GDrive, but only basic support new stuff will not be added to ECE anymore, because I will focus on RaceMenu.

ECE support is already on GDrive, but only basic support new stuff will not be added to ECE anymore, because I will focus on RaceMenu.

You've gone to the Dark side ? :o

very sorry for the abandonment of full ECE slider support, in my opinion is a serious error, you'll piss off a lot of people who love the simplicity and the great results that can be achieved with ECE

RaceMenu has too many options and not so good or easy for making lovley artistic souls face or a perfect anime charcter face, ECE is better and easier to use for this kind of faces creations, so like so much to most of Asian and more than half of Europeans, not surprisingly the most beautiful faces that are in the web are almost all made with ECE, there is a reason..! ;)

to use your new XPMSE skeleton 2.0 we will have "forced" to pass all RaceMenu, and say Goodbye to Amazing ECE creations ? :(

post-204983-0-74980200-1405208564_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-79942500-1405208676_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-03388600-1405208702_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-79097700-1405209268_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-22670100-1405213850_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-50693800-1405209534_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-41762200-1405209642_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-88512500-1405209666_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-39435300-1405209831_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-65356900-1405210070_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-04518900-1405211087_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-06436600-1405212063_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-40519700-1405212107_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-00022800-1405212143_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-19276300-1405212170_thumb.jpg.. ALL this are Creations made By Enhanced Character Edit  -  without ECE can not make them like this..!

really we should give up these Wonders created with ECE, which without it would not have been possible to realize ?!? :-/

There is no possibility of having full support for both^_^

so would the Happiness of so many people! :) Giving the opportunity to not limit their ability to create their works of art with the tools best suited to each.