Can someone explain why people like UNP and 7base over CBBE?

Sabres

An extraordinary reason, it is the realism and the marvelous beauty, close to the absolute perfection of UNP Topmodel :heart:

attachicon.gif2014-06-11_00019.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-11_00023.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-11_00011.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-11_00004.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-11_00007.jpg attachicon.gif2014-06-10_00057.jpg

The Author of UNP Topmodel bodymeshe is now working on a nre updated version of the official Topmodel bodymeshe with all the nodes/bones for full HDT PE support and full-body collisions on brest, butt and belly, without having to resort to a unofficial bodymeshe built by Bodyslide

stay Tuned..! ^_^

Looks extremely disproportionate at higher weights, lower weight is pretty ok though. But again another UNP based body with rather limited armor/clothing variations and support.

The good thing about TM is that when you use it at lower weight you can use base UNP clothing/armor and it works fine. And there are some decent armor sets, like Brokefoot's, that are converted for it as well. I only wish it had butt jiggle. :D

Does DreamGirl have breasts bounce, butt bounce, and belly node?

It has breast and butt. Not sure on the belly, but if you opened the body mesh in NifSkope you could see the belly bone if it's there.

No it doesn't have the belly bone. It also doesn't make use of the 2nd breast bone that was added with tbbp. So its more of a bbp with butt bounce.

It has breast and butt. Not sure on the belly, but if you opened the body mesh in NifSkope you could see the belly bone if it's there.

No it doesn't have the belly bone. It also doesn't make use of the 2nd breast bone that was added with tbbp. So its more of a bbp with butt bounce.

BBP = Breast and Butt Physics...

BBP = Breast and Butt Physics...

My bad. I was thinking BBP was Bouncing Breast Physics or some such. I'm not sure why he labeled the meshes as tbbp then.

Hi everyone, trying to pick a body has been nerve racking. I started with CBBE but it just didn't seem realistic to me, jmo. So I changed to unp as of right now and that seems more realistic and so far it's okay but I see 7B, unpb and so many other options it's hard to choose.

Hi everyone, trying to pick a body has been nerve racking. I started with CBBE but it just didn't seem realistic to me, jmo. So I changed to unp as of right now and that seems more realistic and so far it's okay but I see 7B, unpb and so many other options it's hard to choose.

I hear that. This problem gets worse when you know just enough about max or blender to start playing around with them. Cuz then it's all a matter of taste and as they say variety is the spice of life. 

I hear that. This problem gets worse when you know just enough about max or blender to start playing around with them. Cuz then it's all a matter of taste and as they say variety is the spice of life. 

I hear you as well and it's been maddening as I'm a skyrim noobie and trying to read and read and more reading in an effort to get the mods right but I'm getting there.

I hear you as well and it's been maddening as I'm a skyrim noobie and trying to read and read and more reading in an effort to get the mods right but I'm getting there.

It gets worse as soon as you aquire some basic 3ds/blender skills. I spent more time creating mashup stuff or converting existing clothes for my character and followers than playing the game.

Played around with Demonica today. Very nice body. Now to look around for conversions and see if there's enough to actually use this body or not.

This definitely looks better than any CBBE-based body I've ever seen.

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140721_222151.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140721_231439.jpgattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140721_231455.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140721_232136.jpgattachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20140721_232329.jpg

What a difference meshes and texturing make, right? ;)

I would like to see body makers unite and put their heads together and devellop one type of body with high customization options andlots of high quality textures to choose from or simple to add. Though i do not have any modding skills whatsoever, i think it should be possible to make it. Including armors that auto adjust to slider settings.

If they put their tine and resources together instead of working on seperate incompatible mods.

Especially armor modders would benefit since they do not have to do double work or make a choice for one type and getting less acknowedgement because not everyone can use it and thus will not download it or worse take your work, convert it and upload it somewhere else without permission and giving credit.

This is actually what i suspected/hoped would happen with Skyrim from the start it would give so many people so much more time to do other great stuff with modding Skyrim.

That would make everyones life alot easier i think.

I would like to see body makers unite and put their heads together and devellop one type of body with high customization options andlots of high quality textures to choose from or simple to add. Though i do not have any modding skills whatsoever, i think it should be possible to make it. Including armors that auto adjust to slider settings.

If they put their tine and resources together instead of working on seperate incompatible mods.

Especially armor modders would benefit since they do not have to do double work or make a choice for one type and getting less acknowedgement because not everyone can use it and thus will not download it or worse take your work, convert it and upload it somewhere else without permission and giving credit.

This is actually what i suspected/hoped would happen with Skyrim from the start it would give so many people so much more time to do other great stuff with modding Skyrim.

CITRUS project.  Of course, then one has to convince modders to make their armors Bodyslide compatible, many modders don't seem to like that idea.

CITRUS project.  Of course, then one has to convince modders to make their armors Bodyslide compatible, many modders don't seem to like that idea.

Probably because they don't use it themselves and it's shitloads of work.

Yes it is. I could convert an armor to work with about 5 different bodies and have done less work than just the stock bodyslide sliders. I don't think most people realize that each slider is like doing a partial conversion to a different body type. A good example is the unp shape setting/slider for bodysilde. Why would I wanna do a UNP shape object file for a CBBE body? Plus I'm gonna be honest here and say I just don't think it works all that well. I have tried citrus, unp, and cbbe bodyslides and I'm always disappointed with the results. Either the mesh deforms or there are no sliders for what I want to change.

Yes it is. I could convert an armor to work with about 5 different bodies and have done less work than just the stock bodyslide sliders. I don't think most people realize that each slider is like doing a partial conversion to a different body type. A good example is the unp shape setting/slider for bodysilde. Why would I wanna do a UNP shape object file for a CBBE body? Plus I'm gonna be honest here and say I just don't think it works all that well. I have tried citrus, unp, and cbbe bodyslides and I'm always disappointed with the results. Either the mesh deforms or there are no sliders for what I want to change.

That why i stick my my desired body mod, its lack armors, yes, but im happy with the body yes, so just need learn lbender/3ds max, im still doing very horrible and slow paced conversions, but at least goes good for learn.

well to add my 2 cents to the pot i used to use the CBBE body exclusively...........................until i figured out that no matter how i set it up if i used bbp/tbbp with cbbe it caused random crashes on my pc, however no such issues with sevenbase, and the 7B body isn't really all the different from my bodyslide presets anyway other than i had the thighs a bit slimmer and boobs a bit smaller/bigger on either end of the slider other than that my bodyslide was identical to 7B

Variety is the spice of life!

With so many races, standalone followers, etc. that can use custom meshes and textures, you can sample all body mods and associated armour/clothes.

Personally though, I'd say Demonica blows anything else out of the water...

attachicon.gifDemonica.jpg

I like Dmonica High Poly body, but I would like a more feminine version, there are skin textures smilar to Fair Skin, shaved (no-pube) and without muscles ?

With so many races, standalone followers, etc. that can use custom meshes and textures, you can sample all body mods and associated armour/clothes.

I like Dmonica High Poly body, but I would like a more feminine version, there are skin textures smilar to Fair Skin, shaved (no-pube) and without muscles ?

Most of the muscle definition on Demonica comes from the mesh itself so a different texture won't change much.

Most of the muscle definition on Demonica comes from the mesh itself so a different texture won't change much.

also the "turtle" muscles on the abdomen (belly) is the Demonica meshe the reisponsabile ? :-/

Archived