Can someone explain why people like UNP and 7base over CBBE?

Sabres

Im just wondering because there is so much more sexy amrors and sexy stuff for UNP and Sevenbase.

CBBE has so much customization, you can adjust any part of the body you like, you can raise the boobs lower the boobs, move the nipples closer or farther apart, you can raise or lower them, you can change how fat they are all in 1 body slider.

Now UNP and Sevenbase have different options but not nearly as customizable, even tho the diff versions have diff boob sizes they still are the exact same shape... Yet they have way more support as far as people making armors, bikinis ect...

Sevenbase looks really good but am I the only one that thinks the nipples are to high and to close together? Just not natural looking. Even if it was a PB model with fake boobs still wouldn't look right lol.

I don't get it.

Im not bashing them, just wondering. I really like sevenbase but I just cant do it with the shape of them boobs. Wish they were as customizable as cbbe.

CBBE:

1. The big seams along the fronts of the pelvis that make the CBBE body look like an inject molded toy.

2. The thighs are as thick as the rib cage.

3. The boobs and butt are squared off, and entirely too big.

4. There are bad normal mapping seams in certain lighting around the leg to body.

5. Most things I've tested that were converted have neck seams.

UNP:

1. The knees are too long and too low.

2. Normal mapping issues causing hideous looking deformations around the outsides of the breasts.

3. Very strong normal map seam around the butt where the vanilla underwear used to be.

All of these for UNP can be hidden by armor. Some of the issues for CBBE cannot.

In all honesty, Dream Girl is the best body out there, followed closely by CNHF.

With all of that said, I use armors and clothing for every body type out there. I just fixed a set of textures up to work with all of them and use that set to replace any skin textures people upload with their mods.

Nublet question:

Is there any possiblity of getting the high poly count of a UNP or 7base body that would integrate with bodyslide.  I'm sold on why the high poly bodies are better, but... body shape (like most matters of sexual preference) is essentially a personal thing, and what looks perfect to one person is usually not to another.  Hence I like bodyslide.

CBBE is a lot easier to install and use - all the explanations and tools are very straightforward. I'll say that much and it's probably the main reason it's my favorite body mod (being the longest one around also helps). I'm looking forward to someone doing a "compilation" of all the popular body and skin (textures) mods into one package that allows easy switching between them.

CBBE is a lot easier to install and use - all the explanations and tools are very straightforward. I'll say that much and it's probably the main reason it's my favorite body mod (being the longest one around also helps). I'm looking forward to someone doing a "compilation" of all the popular body and skin (textures) mods into one package that allows easy switching between them.

I don't see how CBBE is easier to install. With UNP variants it's a single drag and drop (or load in your mod manager program). There is more than that to installing CBBE and Bodyslide, and it comes with a bit of a learning curve, too, which UNP doesn't have.

1st of all you guys have problems

2nd - it doesn't matter which body or what ever the fuck is, its a game

3rd - CBBE came 1st and it fits with TES Xenology because ITS A GODDAMN RPG FANTASY BODY, This game isn't Banished or Settlers or any realism bullshit game like Day or WarZ. that eveyone has a freakin fetish these days.

Stop Whinning about Which is the Best body ever, you can fap even to vanilla if you want dammit.

Can someone explain why people like UNP or CBBE or any other tiny puny body instead of bootylicious ZGGB? :D

Because the vast maority of people find ZGGB nasty and somewhat disturbing. Every woman I've seen IRL built like that was a wheezing, smelly cow. :lol:

But, hey, we all have or own tastes, right. ;)

Can someone explain why people like UNP or CBBE or any other tiny puny body instead of bootylicious ZGGB? :D

Because the vast maority of people find ZGGB nasty and somewhat disturbing. Every woman I've seen IRL built like that was a wheezing, smelly cow. :lol:

Loverslab users meet women IRL? :D

Loverslab users meet women IRL? :D

Some of them might even be women themselves, considering how many of the mods we use were made by women it's a distinct possiblity - how about that? Mind blown?

I tend to switch between the two but I like CBBE more though...I'm not a total UNP hater considering I like 7B and used it for a long while but I just don't like the flat looking butt on UNP it barely exists not so much on the side body but mostly when looking straight at the back on UNP it starts to look pretty flat don't get me wrong though I love the legs and pretty much everything else about the UNP shape but if the butt had just a little bit more life to it, it would be perfect for me. I guess I just like big butts though :)

I went from CBBE (reason its nude body)

to UNP (reason: it had some nice vanila armor replacers)

to UNPB (reason: it had nice big jiggly boobs)

to DreamGirl (reason: just for test coz there were no armor replacers but i was amazed with how well it animates)

and back to CBBE HDT body (reason: i can create any body shape i want using bodyslide, it has belly weights too so it can be used for pregnancy mods, i wish it animates like DreamGirl, but maybe unibody and armor replacers for that will do that)

So CBBE wins - it can be any shape you want.

The problem with CBBE is... the butt is TOO DAMN BIG!!! While you can adjust CBBE using bodyslide, NOBODY but a modder is going to. They want it already done, not to do it themselves. And in that case, UNP is better. If you like regular boobs, UNP; if you like big knockers, UNPB; if you like them small, UNPSlim.

One thing I think a lot of people seem to forget, is that while CBBE Bodyslide is awesome and it allows you to fully customize your body and everything, there isn't really any armor support for it.

So while you may have some customized body that you made in Bodyslide and worked real hard on, all that work goes down the drain the instant you equip anything. So while it's fun while you're naked, you might as well just stick with a basic body in the end cause there is barely any armor/clothing support for bodyslide. So you body will always just shrink to basic CBBE regardless of all the changes you have made in bodyslide.

So while I could make a UNPB body shape in bodyslide, once I wear armor, it will switch back to basic CBBE. So I'm better off just sticking with UNPB and wearing UNPB armors.

One thing I think a lot of people seem to forget, is that while CBBE Bodyslide is awesome and it allows you to fully customize your body and everything, there isn't really any armor support for it.

So while you may have some customized body that you made in Bodyslide and worked real hard on, all that work goes down the drain the instant you equip anything. So while it's fun while you're naked, you might as well just stick with a basic body in the end cause there is barely any armor/clothing support for bodyslide. So you body will always just shrink to basic CBBE regardless of all the changes you have made in bodyslide.

So while I could make a UNPB body shape in bodyslide, once I wear armor, it will switch back to basic CBBE. So I'm better off just sticking with UNPB and wearing UNPB armors.

That's why Outfit Studio exists! With it you can convert any armor meant for any body mesh to work with your Bodyslide-created body. If you do it correctly, you can apply BS sliders to your armors just like you would a naked body. Be wary tho, sliders can only do so much and on more extreme bodies armors will probably clip in certain areas. But that can also be fixed manually with Outfit Studio (or 3DS Max if you have knowledge of that). If you spend a good time making a Bodyslide body mesh that is 100% to your liking, you can start converting literally any armor you want to work with your personal customized body! LL has plenty of tutorials to get you started.

I'm a CBBE+Bodyslide advocate, because it offers me the customization I want. UNP has superior vertices count and has better looking skin textures, but for me that doesn't warrant giving up the customization of CBBE/BS. I'm also keeping a close eye on Project C.i.t.r.u.s.

I was using CBBE a long time ago because it had the option to keep vanilla mesh (just nude textures and no underwear)

I began using that because I thought once you stripped a dead ennemy of its armor/clothes, the males looked really good to me but the females with their dull, modern looking underwear not so much.and this avoided any issue with having compatible armor.

with a more recent playthrough, I switched to UNP because (in no particular order) :

1 - great support

2 - it looks good to me

3 - the default UNP body on medium-low weight looks like my own definition of how most sporty women would look like

which for me fits the harsh & unforgiving skyrim weather & population where a girl has to be able to defend herself

(for example : how do you even handle a two handed sword when you have gigantic boobs ? seems like a disadvantage to me)

that said while that UNP body fits the female warriors & adventurers and maybe farmers of skyrim, it might not fit all type of womans (there could be heavy weight womans in the higher ranks that never lack food and have nothing to do for example) but then it's a more complicated setup that I don't want to delve into

4 - mature skin ... (this one is really important in my opinion)

although it's compatible with other body meshes, it still looks the best for me with UNP and really fits the warrior female type that has seen some battles and got hurt sometimes ...

5 - better done pussy in my opinion, might seem not important to you, maybe I'm a perv (hell I know I'm one), and even though I don't fap over skyrim stuff, it still's important that it looks good to me and realistic enough ;)

with mod organizer meshes & textures are not much of an issue to swap around

with nmm though it's a total mess xD

edit:

ADEC well to each his own and it's not like it matters much but try to draw a bow with boobs this large lol

nowadays women use "chestguard" to  ease the drawing/shooting

long ago, Amazons were believed to cut their right boob for the same reason xD

While CBBE is maybe easier to install, I've still never managed to find the "magic" settings to generate a body to my liking, and I've got zero interest to learn how to convert armours myself to work-around the severe lack of nice-looking CBBE-armours appart for the default ones.

UNP also has it's ugly sides, but due to the much larger collection of armours UNP is still the best female body-choise appart for the default body-type.

The problem with CBBE is... the butt is TOO DAMN BIG!!! While you can adjust CBBE using bodyslide, NOBODY but a modder is going to. They want it already done, not to do it themselves. And in that case, UNP is better. If you like regular boobs, UNP; if you like big knockers, UNPB; if you like them small, UNPSlim.

Ahh, no.  

I'm not a modder.

Bodyslide is sooo easy to use - it makes it easier to set up the body of your character than the face or name.

Don't like the booty - change it!

Want bigger/smaller/different shape boobs, do that.

What i want is for all armor mods to be bodyslide compatable.

If it could also be used for a high poly mesh - that would be sublime.

I don't know, I use bodyslide and i have about 50 armor sets outside of the converted vanilla ones.  

I do want more.

I would also like a high poly body for bodyslide - then  this argument disappears.  After all, I have the size sliders for 7base, all the UNP variants and some of the other bodys out there (and it would be relatively easy to get he others) so aside from the wonderful high poly look....

Archived