PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

On 10/6/2022 at 6:09 AM, Delite said:

I'm trying to create 2 body presets for my character: one for naked body and one for clothing. Let's say, that I provided naked body for this mod. What will happen, if my character goes into a succubus form with a clothing still worn by her?

The succubus will wear the clothing

On 5/5/2022 at 5:04 AM, KinkyDva said:

ok so i have enabled wings transform and selected a wings but when i transform no wings come out

If you can see PSQ in MCM

it means that you lack transform pack or you make wrong setting in MCM

otherwise, it will comes out the wing by transforming

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Horn-Y Addicted said:

You don't need any particular patches to use any SOS with PSQ. 

Weird, for some reason it doesn't equip on transformation I'll have to try some more testing later.

53 minutes ago, Horn-Y Addicted said:

did you correctly added trx sos meshes and textures in PSQ fodlers and renamed them accordingly?

I did not I'll give that a try, its been a minute since I used PSQ lol

On 5/15/2023 at 2:52 PM, Unknowing-e said:

Using the PSQ SSE Version - But has anyone encounter an issue where your character loses health, and eventually dies?

I play the LE version, but I imagine SSE and LE are similar.  There is a succubus health draining mechanism in PSQ, which can be turned off.  Check the PSQ MCM.  The reason being, if you don't absorb, er, life fluids (i.e., sex) from others, the succubus withers and eventually dies.

3 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I play the LE version, but I imagine SSE and LE are similar.  There is a succubus health draining mechanism in PSQ, which can be turned off.  Check the PSQ MCM.  The reason being, if you don't absorb, er, life fluids (i.e., sex) from others, the succubus withers and eventually dies.

Thank for the reply, I'm sure my character was getting life fluids from sex. As my satiation bar would go up and I would get XP in PSQ.

I think I was encountering a bug with "Sexlab Deadly Drain". Hard to find out why I was randomly dying as Skyrim doesn't give you a reason for deaths. But I end up turning off Satiation effects and dying from exhaustion in PSQ. After those change been running pretty well.

21 hours ago, Unknowing-e said:

it was odd I would be at 9000 HP, then 5min later I'm at 250 HP, then I die with -1000 HP lol.

Ah, I vaguely remember that there is a bug in one of the PSQ systems for Skyrim SE where the computations for health bounces around a bit or sometimes a lot.  You might have a stroll through the threads in this forum for discussion on that.  I don't recall any kind of solution, but then I'm older than some hills.

• 3 weeks later...

My "Drain Value Multipliers" keeps resetting to 0 during any sex act, anyone know why it's doing that or how to fix? It doesn't matter if I change it before or during the act, any time we get to orgasm a notification pops up saying 0 semen drained and when I open the MCM we're back at 0.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/22/2023 at 6:57 AM, HrymfaxePrime said:

I am a bit confused. Is this the page for SE/AE or LE, and if so is there a installation guide?

This page is for Skyrim LE.  A quick search on Loverslab showed this and this for Skyrim SE.  I'm still on Skyrim LE, so have tried neither.  There might be conversions elsewhere in this mod's forum.

On 5/18/2023 at 4:08 AM, Unknowing-e said:

Thank for the reply, I'm sure my character was getting life fluids from sex. As my satiation bar would go up and I would get XP in PSQ.

I think I was encountering a bug with "Sexlab Deadly Drain". Hard to find out why I was randomly dying as Skyrim doesn't give you a reason for deaths. But I end up turning off Satiation effects and dying from exhaustion in PSQ. After those change been running pretty well.

There should be setting in PSQ mcm

your succubus character will die if cant get energy in sex

21 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

This page is for Skyrim LE.  A quick search on Loverslab showed this and this for Skyrim SE.  I'm still on Skyrim LE, so have tried neither.  There might be conversions elsewhere in this mod's forum.

it should contain PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest and PSQ Transformpackage

I cant find them both in SE version

On 5/18/2023 at 4:08 AM, Unknowing-e said:

I think it is setting problem

On 5/18/2023 at 12:09 AM, tinkerbelle said:

not really,

some mod have not been converted to SE version