PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

4 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I think I got except the PSQ doesn't have the file that was in the tutorial

The tutorial is indicative for the procedure 

1) Download / extract Chatedral Assets Optimizer (CAO)

2) Download/Install Paint.net

3) Extract the PSQ zip you want to convert

4) After the CAO setting (see attached screenshots) ,Open Directory ,  import the previously extracted PSQ folder, click on Run and wait for the end of the process. The first step to the conversion is performed

5) With paint.net, open all DDS and press CTRL+SHIFT+S , save with screen settings

6) With Ordenador , configured as in screen, open the folder icon, look for the PSQ textures, the entire mod folder will be imported. Click on Start, wait for the process to finish and the conversion is finished. Just copy / paste everything, activate the ESP and use the mod

Ordenador, generate mipmaps . This step prevents the creation of black bodies 

Config CAO 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.fc28c0783bf460216b8c259022e1cf30.jpg

Immagine1.jpg.779260845d649e15ae4eb623c9f2e3de.jpg

Config Paint.net

Spoiler

Immagine2.jpg.681310ab87dc39d3586fa6506ef78abc.jpg

Config Ordenador

Spoiler

Immagine3.jpg.3d46b79f4c73b4ac969f67c9470116f8.jpg

the paint one confusing since it's not English. Also Like I said none of the meshes and textures have the female file that is in the tutorial. There is pretty much nothing to Edit with the ERF Succubus V3 Mod. The COA I have no issue same with the Ordenator but I can't edit the female.nif files for the meshes and texture using the NIF scope and Paint.net

Edited by SilentOption

I don't see that anybody else has had this problem but I'm not seeing this mod in the MCM menu at all after I've pasted the .bsa and .esm into the data folder.
The mod files also don't have an SEQ folder, so I'm not sure what to do to get this working.
I have everything listed as a dependency already installed and the game is otherwise stable.

10 hours ago, Esher said:

I am a little confused by the Succubus Vision.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the colours mean, I am very confused by them.

From what I can make out.

Blue= Very Low arousal

Green= Low

Yellow= Medium

Red= Take me now. 

On 7/1/2022 at 4:11 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

From what I can make out.

Blue= Very Low arousal

Green= Low

Yellow= Medium

Red= Take me now. 

That's kind of what I thought too, but it does weird things sometimes that seemed counter-intuitive to that. Probably just scripting weirdness though.

Edited by Esher

I want to know why I always get big belly (pregnant?) after sex.

Is there any problem on player succubus quest setting? How to set it to avoid this problem? Is it related to player succubus quest?

I dont want to get big belly or pregnant.

PXL_20220709_083810844.jpg

4 hours ago, Wilsonng said:

I want to know why I always get big belly (pregnant?) after sex.

Is there any problem on player succubus quest setting? How to set it to avoid this problem? Is it related to player succubus quest?

I dont want to get big belly or pregnant.

Go to PSQ MCM, Other Settings -> Other Setting -> Enable Cum inflation 

enb 2022_07_09 18_07_29_44.jpg

Edited by TnTTnT
9 hours ago, Wilsonng said:

Thank you

in fact, what is the reason why the character becomes big belly? 

There are round 3 setting that can make your character become big belly.

- 1st, the one I gave you - Cum Inflation

- 2nd, Body Shape Change

- 3rd, Pragnancy

Try to revise your setting in these 3 MCM.

Hi everyone,

I've been using this mod off and on for several years now and across different versions of the game. I'm consistently having an issue where energy/ satiation will randomly jump up and down with no apparent trigger. I've tried fiddling with all of the options but I can't figure out what's causing it. There are no conflicts in terms of data or records in the esp.

Anyone have similar issues?

Modlist

1 hour ago, Ramajam said:

Hi everyone,

I've been using this mod off and on for several years now and across different versions of the game. I'm consistently having an issue where energy/ satiation will randomly jump up and down with no apparent trigger. I've tried fiddling with all of the options but I can't figure out what's causing it. There are no conflicts in terms of data or records in the esp.

Anyone have similar issues?

Modlist

If you use this mod, satiation will drop every day, it is a kind of consumption. It will rise up after you have sex

1 hour ago, TnTTnT said:

There are round 3 setting that can make your character become big belly.

- 1st, the one I gave you - Cum Inflation

- 2nd, Body Shape Change

- 3rd, Pragnancy

Try to revise your setting in these 3 MCM.

Thank you, I will try it out

9 hours ago, Wilsonng said:

If you use this mod, satiation will drop every day, it is a kind of consumption. It will rise up after you have sex

Yeah... I know how the basic mechanic works. 

What I'm experiencing is the satiation bar will drop suddenly from 75% to 25% from one minute to the next, and then jump from 25% back up to 100% with no sex involved.

2 hours ago, Ramajam said:

Yeah... I know how the basic mechanic works. 

What I'm experiencing is the satiation bar will drop suddenly from 75% to 25% from one minute to the next, and then jump from 25% back up to 100% with no sex involved.

If I recall, it's a bug in the updating script.  It's probably influenced, for the worse, by script lag.

Reposting here:

Does Succu Curse work properly? It says something about the "arousal will be easy to go up", but it seems to open a race menu for the target before setting their arousal level to max?

Unrelated, but does anyone know how DD+SLSO works with PSQ? Partners are dying really early into intercourse, I think because they're dying on first orgasm or something. SLSO doesn't seem to be having the intended effect of a slower drain over intercourse, that is a smaller drain with each orgasm. Not sure how to fix that

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You have the way through the MCM or if you download SL Hormones and SD+ those two will do it for you as you play the game and gain daedric corruption from the dremora and Sanguine. 

Or a bit more specific, on the last MCM page there's an activator called something like, "Become the Succubus".  Press that to start the mod manually.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Delite said:

I'm trying to create 2 body presets for my character: one for naked body and one for clothing. Let's say, that I provided naked body for this mod. What will happen, if my character goes into a succubus form with a clothing still worn by her?

Skyrim treats a Naked body like an armor, so it will have its own shape independent of the outfit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is related, but me and many other people have been having issues with PSQ head mesh issues when used together with KL's High Poly Head mod. 
Well, I think I've managed to fix the issues regarding that. 
Basically, all that needs to be done is to edit "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" with SSEEdit the path in which the mod tries to locate the necessary .nif & .tri files for the head. 
In this case, High Poly Head uses diffrent path to store the files than the standard body assets: 

Spoiler

1820948403_PSQFaceFix0.png.6f9144a77a078ed1b715161fbee4bab8.png

All that needs to be done is to change select parameters through SSEEdit in "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" > Head Part >...
(image below on which strings to modify)

Spoiler

2025629871_PSQFaceFix2.png.0a3cece1fa6b23a15272377f5597f6e7.png

By the end, everything should start to work as intended. Even tho the originally the mod wasn't supposed to work with anything except CBBE. While here we are with 3BA + High Poly Head. 

I would imagine the same can be applied to BHUNP if you are having any issues

The end result; 

Spoiler

ScreenShot17.png.e4b8cb9658e55c66ba3a5435e3349181.png

ScreenShot20.png.f1278c9dd822003aa44faaecc32fe0f1.pngScreenShot21.png.ae5acb929f3bbf496b5499766b5e895f.pngScreenShot19.png.c0afa03b78357e0d5fd0b72d163de7b6.png

My own modded .esm file ment for PSQ SE 1.0.7;

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

Enjoy!