themodleyfool Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Love the idea for this mod and it does work well in my experience, but I spend half the time looking at a black screen. It seems to last 10-15 second every time there's a transition. Is there any way to turn this off ?
ryougi1sama Posted September 10 Posted September 10 hi hello ..i love the mod i want it to work so bad but aftre the black screen the game crash .. did i miss something i instl everything.. also i have the crash report if it help someone help me..
JohnLongSchlong69 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Hi, when i first played skyrim i gotten in a defeat situation with the three Aragonien cannibals from the "Forgotten City" mod, they drugged me, made me crawl around, fucked me and i could give them money i found to have them like me more, i dont know if this was the Mod that did it, would that be possible to find out?
no_way Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Any way to have practical defeat/yamete pass you to this through acheron?
spartan47889 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 any ideas for what would be causing the mod not to load in at all, trying to download for simple slavery, but for some reason can't get it to work. I have all the required mods.
darkdesires04 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 On 9/19/2026 at 8:37 AM, no_way said: Any way to have practical defeat/yamete pass you to this through acheron? Without you updating the scripts of those mods, it wont' work. The only other way would be if those mods send the player to simple slavery and then from simple slavery you become captive through the auction.
darkdesires04 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 (edited) 3 hours ago, spartan47889 said: any ideas for what would be causing the mod not to load in at all, trying to download for simple slavery, but for some reason can't get it to work. I have all the required mods. Maybe you don't have the latest Captive Followers version 2.5 and its requirements. Edited September 22 by darkdesires04
darkdesires04 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 On 9/9/2026 at 9:57 PM, themodleyfool said: Love the idea for this mod and it does work well in my experience, but I spend half the time looking at a black screen. It seems to last 10-15 second every time there's a transition. Is there any way to turn this off ? I can take a look at it. Maybe I can add an MCM for it.
spartan47889 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) 6 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: Maybe you don't have the latest Captive Followers version 2.5 and its requirements. I am running the game on 1.6.1170.0 I have: PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility FUnctions 4.6 Papyrus Extender 6.5.2 powerofthree's Tweaks 1.17.1 Papyrus Tweaks NG 3.0 4.1.0 JContainers SE 4.3.0 Fuz Ro D'oh 2.5 ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev 2 Open Animation Replacer 3.2.1 and running Captive FollwersV2.5 and CaptivePlayerV1.8 Edited September 22 by spartan47889
themodleyfool Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) 20 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: I can take a look at it. Maybe I can add an MCM for it. That would be awesome. Thanks for replying. I think everyone appreciates that you continue to support and update the mod. Edited September 23 by themodleyfool
no_way Posted September 23 Posted September 23 21 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: Without you updating the scripts of those mods, it wont' work. The only other way would be if those mods send the player to simple slavery and then from simple slavery you become captive through the auction. What about directly from Acheron?
darkdesires04 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 (edited) On 9/22/2026 at 4:39 PM, spartan47889 said: I am running the game on 1.6.1170.0 I have: PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility FUnctions 4.6 Papyrus Extender 6.5.2 powerofthree's Tweaks 1.17.1 Papyrus Tweaks NG 3.0 4.1.0 JContainers SE 4.3.0 Fuz Ro D'oh 2.5 ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev 2 Open Animation Replacer 3.2.1 and running Captive FollwersV2.5 and CaptivePlayerV1.8 They are the same as mine so honestly I don't know. But does Captive Followers work? If you hit the restrain button, are the followers restrained? If that doesn't work, Captive Player won't work. Edited September 23 by darkdesires04
darkdesires04 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 (edited) 9 hours ago, themodleyfool said: That would be awesome. Thanks for replying. I think everyone appreciates that you continue to support and update the mod. Glad to help, I haven't played Skyrim for about 4 months, but now I will try a new game and improve the mod. So when I briefly looked at it, the black screen is there because the player is being setup and sometimes it takes time, while sometimes it doesn't. I will see if it makes sense to shorten it or as an MCM option. Edited September 23 by darkdesires04
darkdesires04 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 (edited) 9 hours ago, no_way said: What about directly from Acheron? No that won't work unless you modify the scripts or use the Captive Player defeat handling. Here's how it works: Directly from Acheron, defeat is triggered when player and all followers are downed. That won't work for Captive Player. In this defeat system, the trigger is when the player is downed, after which the followers continue fighting and the player has a chance to get up. Then, when you are defeated, for the player to be taken captive the defeat scripts are supposed to recognize who defeated you, release all your followers and make them captive and also run SendModEvent("CaptivePlayer") to make the player captive. Other mods don't do that, they have their own defeat and consequence mechanic. Edited September 23 by darkdesires04
spartan47889 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 44 minutes ago, darkdesires04 said: They are the same as mine so honestly I don't know. But does Captive Followers work? If you hit the restrain button, are the followers restrained? If that doesn't work, Captive Player won't work. Should Captive Followers appear on the MCM, bc I don't see it there, so I can't see the keybind. I tried loading without captive player, but still don't see it.
darkdesires04 Posted September 23 Author Posted September 23 11 minutes ago, spartan47889 said: Should Captive Followers appear on the MCM, bc I don't see it there, so I can't see the keybind. I tried loading without captive player, but still don't see it. Yes it should be there in the MCM. If it's not, it means something is conflicting or these required mods are outdated, but you listed them as updated. PapyrusUtil SE Powerofthree's Papyrus Extender powerofthree's Tweaks Papyrus Tweaks NG JContainers
spartan40 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I'm using the defeat mod from baka, I have all of the requirements and the MCM shows up. I can surrender, but towards the end of the crawl sequence the game CTD's. The crash log shows me that iHUD is the main culprit, so naturally I uninstalled iHUD doing the troubleshooting thing. But now it says that their are no enemies to surrender to and I just stand there. I've tried a few different changes to defeat and disabled it entirely. It only CTD's when I surrender with iHUD installed. The rest of the time it just won't go into the surrender sequence. Thank you, and I hope that you continue to update the mod. For now I will leave it installed, but I'll try to make it just dormant until the next update. Thank you again.
no_way Posted September 24 Posted September 24 14 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: No that won't work unless you modify the scripts or use the Captive Player defeat handling. Here's how it works: Directly from Acheron, defeat is triggered when player and all followers are downed. That won't work for Captive Player. In this defeat system, the trigger is when the player is downed, after which the followers continue fighting and the player has a chance to get up. Then, when you are defeated, for the player to be taken captive the defeat scripts are supposed to recognize who defeated you, release all your followers and make them captive and also run SendModEvent("CaptivePlayer") to make the player captive. Other mods don't do that, they have their own defeat and consequence mechanic. I think it might be grammar or language barrier, but I can understand what you’re saying sorry
Glamour Mask Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) On 1/31/2026 at 12:07 PM, darkdesires04 said: Here you, go this is to remove sex gender restrictions in Captive Followers version 2.4: ddCaptiveFollowers.pex 152.39 kB · 20 downloads ddCaptiveFollowers.psc 183.08 kB · 21 downloads Do these files still work under v2.5 and remove the gender restrictions for Captive Player as well? Edited September 25 by Glamour Mask
xxxamogusxxx Posted Wednesday at 12:49 PM Posted Wednesday at 12:49 PM On 9/23/2026 at 6:50 PM, spartan47889 said: Should Captive Followers appear on the MCM, bc I don't see it there, so I can't see the keybind. I tried loading without captive player, but still don't see it. If you updated Papyrus Tweaks NG recently then downgrade to 4.1.1 version instead. New update seems to break both Captive Followers and Captive Player leading to MCM issues and crashes.
darkdesires04 Posted Friday at 11:02 AM Author Posted Friday at 11:02 AM (edited) On 9/25/2026 at 9:23 PM, Glamour Mask said: Do these files still work under v2.5 and remove the gender restrictions for Captive Player as well? No, they won't work for version 2.5. I started a new game myself and I am playing with the Captive Player mod. As I play the game, I am making a few changes, removing the fading in many scenes and maybe I could also add a few more features. I should be making a release of both Captive Followers and Captive Player in a couple of weeks or next month at the latest. So... I can add this option as an MCM option. Then you won't have to patch it every time. It won't be well tested by me, but it should work. The only thing this option will do is bypass the restriction that males can't have sex with males, although I created these mods for a bisexual female player. Edited Friday at 11:12 AM by darkdesires04 2
ccgraumann Posted Friday at 08:06 PM Posted Friday at 08:06 PM I second the suggestion to make the sex restriction bypassable in the MCM. I would also suggest that for same sex scenes the bandit/whathaveyou is in the aggressor's position and the player is the recipient. When I used the patch earlier, the male player was always dominant which doesn't quite fit the story of Captive Player.
un1isted09 Posted Saturday at 03:44 AM Posted Saturday at 03:44 AM Anyone else having problems getting sexlab scenes to start? Mod works fine but scenes just won't start.
Glamour Mask Posted Saturday at 04:23 AM Posted Saturday at 04:23 AM 17 hours ago, darkdesires04 said: No, they won't work for version 2.5. I started a new game myself and I am playing with the Captive Player mod. As I play the game, I am making a few changes, removing the fading in many scenes and maybe I could also add a few more features. I should be making a release of both Captive Followers and Captive Player in a couple of weeks or next month at the latest. So... I can add this option as an MCM option. Then you won't have to patch it every time. It won't be well tested by me, but it should work. The only thing this option will do is bypass the restriction that males can't have sex with males, although I created these mods for a bisexual female player. That would be great! And yes, I know you created the mod with a female PC in mind. But that shouldn't stop players of male PCs from having the same experience. If the the dialogue doesn't fit, so what? Players will either overlook it or just make their own dialogue patch. If everything in terms of mechanics works with a female PC, shouldn't it theoretically work with a male PC as well? It's not your mod that does animation and gender tag matching, but Sexlab, right?
darkdesires04 Posted Saturday at 10:32 AM Author Posted Saturday at 10:32 AM (edited) 6 hours ago, Glamour Mask said: That would be great! And yes, I know you created the mod with a female PC in mind. But that shouldn't stop players of male PCs from having the same experience. If the the dialogue doesn't fit, so what? Players will either overlook it or just make their own dialogue patch. If everything in terms of mechanics works with a female PC, shouldn't it theoretically work with a male PC as well? It's not your mod that does animation and gender tag matching, but Sexlab, right? It's both. If the tag is "FFM" for example, and the player is female, then the Captive Followers mod specifically finds a female and a male to fit the scene. Well unless I take this restriction out with the MCM option, but I don't know how Sexlab would react in that case, if for example, now the scene was setup with two males and a player female and the tag is "FFM". Also if the player is male, there are contraptions like pillory and wooden horse. Will that even work for male players? I am not sure how devious devices handle it, never tried it. Edited Saturday at 10:43 AM by darkdesires04
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now