Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
8 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:


It's both. If the tag is "FFM" for example, and the player is female, then the Captive Followers mod specifically finds a female and a male to fit the scene. Well unless I take this restriction out with the MCM option, but I don't know how Sexlab would react in that case, if for example, now the scene was setup with two males and a player female and the tag is "FFM". Also if the player is male, there are contraptions like pillory and wooden horse. Will that even work for male players? I am not sure how devious devices handle it, never tried it.

 

I don't think the contraptions are much of a problem. What worked with a male player in Captive Player were the whipping scenes. And if you give FFM animations the MMM tag via SLATE, it should work as well. That's how I got a lot of animations working under standard Sexlab.


Dunno if it works with SL P+ though. I've been trying to get some FM aggressive animations to run for males only, but so far no luck when editing the specific files.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...