@srayesmanll

I know that mod take time to show in the MCM(I have several mods in mine. some load quick....some take maybe 20sec) I have even walked away from the game while its still running andstill nothing. while skimming though this post I have see 2 people post thier plugin list and both show SLAVETATeps in thier load order. My load order is missing this. this is why I was wonder if the current mod download is missing something. I have check my other mods and they have an EPS file. this download doesnt.

Then you downloaded the wrong file.  Almost all of the downloads in the DL page are tattoo packs that are used with SlaveTat.  You need to download 'SlaveTats-1.1.1.7z'.  It's about halfway down to the page.  DO NOT download the _CN version (unless you are chinese...)

Thank you Thank you.    Ok....I feel really stupid for not paying attention to the ver number of the mod. (embarassed) was only looking at the file size...DOHHH! :huh:

Again much appreciated - Plus 10 kuddos :D

• 2 weeks later...

Question: I installed the mod, installed some packs, but I'm running into an issue.

I can select tats in MCM but when I exit they don't show up and when I go back to the menu everything's reset. What am I doing wrong?

Having an issue with SlaveTats not showing up for the player character. ST shows up in the MCM fine after installation and I am able to select my player char or a nearby NPC/Follower, but while I am able to select the tattoo packs and adjust colors and all other stuff for nearby NPCs, I can't do that for my player char. The selection menu for my player char is completely greyed out and gives me no option to select anything.

First I thought it's maybe an issue with the max number of allowed body layers you can adjust in the niovveride.ini, but I still can't select any options for my player char after increasing the max number to 12 body layers, while just using 10 in RaceMenu. 

Any idea ?

Having an issue with SlaveTats not showing up for the player character. ST shows up in the MCM fine after installation and I am able to select my player char or a nearby NPC/Follower, but while I am able to select the tattoo packs and adjust colors and all other stuff for nearby NPCs, I can't do that for my player char. The selection menu for my player char is completely greyed out and gives me no option to select anything.

First I thought it's maybe an issue with the max number of allowed body layers you can adjust in the niovveride.ini, but I still can't select any options for my player char after increasing the max number to 12 body layers, while just using 10 in RaceMenu. 

Any idea ?

Having 12 body slots in the ini but only using 10 in racemenu should open up 2 slots.  Double check through racemenu and see if you see all 12 slots.  1 suggestion - move any tats in racemenu out of the top 2 slots and try again.  Also, are you using the current version (version 1.1.1)?  Another thing to note is if using mods that use ST to apply whip marks, etc may be taking up those open slots as well.

Any idea ?

Are you using the Apropos mod or similar? Apropse reserves two slots for tear and tear tats.

Any idea ?

Having 12 body slots in the ini but only using 10 in racemenu should open up 2 slots.  Double check through racemenu and see if you see all 12 slots.  1 suggestion - move any tats in racemenu out of the top 2 slots and try again.  Also, are you using the current version (version 1.1.1)?  Another thing to note is if using mods that use ST to apply whip marks, etc may be taking up those open slots as well.

Thx, I found the issue. SlaveTats demands RaceMenu overlay slots and it dermands the first ones and so I had to shift my 10 body layers from positions 0-10 to position 2-12 and therefore reserved nr.1 and 2. Of course you need to do that for each body area you wanne use SlaveTats motives. 

I don't use Apropos or any other wear and tear system mod.

The new Cane Marks addon (a support mod in another thread here) works well now, even for my player char.

I still don't get it, why SlaveTats wasn't created as a RaceMenu addon by just providing overlays in the first place. It would be even better for mixing colors, but well, it works :-)

I still don't get it, why SlaveTats wasn't created as a RaceMenu addon by just providing overlays in the first place. It would be even better for mixing colors, but well, it works :-)

You can use the race menu color system for slave tats.  Add the slave tats to your character, then do a "showracemenu" in the console.  You can then go and use the racemenu color system to adjust the colors.  To do this on any NPC (not just followers - ANYONE - although if you use EFF, you can do this on your followers through that), use ffabris' excellent Manipulator mod the same way - assign the tat through slave tats to a generic NPC, then use the strip and racemenu features of Manipulator to strip and adj the colors.

One note - if you go into ST again after adjusting the colors using racemenu and adj a characters slave tats, all of that character's ST colors will revert so you will need to use showracemenu/manipulator to readjust the colors.  Also if your PC is a vamp, the showracemenu is not designed to work with vampire races and is not advisable to try without other mods to prevent character borking (known issue with showracemenu and vamps).

Will there be, or is there any more Pantyhose-Stocking plugins for this Mod?. I have the one's in the downloads.

I apologize i meant too say that i have the Pantyhose/stocking Mods for Slavetats. My question is will there be any more or is anyone working them-you know for variety?.

For some reason, my follower (UNP body) loss the pantyhose texture after loading a save. In SlaveTats MCM it tells me that my follower still use the actual pantyhose tat but the texture isn't on his body, i have to "refresh it" to appear again...

Is this a know bug or its my game ? Also im using RaceMenu.

For some reason, SlaveTats Doesn't Recognize that i have Jcontainers Installed and the MCM tells me that I have earlier version of it. Above that, It seems to work only at random. So I figured that there's a delay in loading or something in the load order that's messing with the Jcontainers version. I have the latest version SKSE, JContainers version is 3.2.6, Race Menu is 3.4.5, and skyUI is 5.1. Here's my load order and can someone please help me?

0  0 Skyrim.esm
1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 EFFCore.esm
  7  7 hdtHighHeel.esm
  8  8 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9 SexLab.esm
10  a SexLabAroused.esm
11  b Devious Devices - Assets.esm
12  c Devious Devices - Integration.esm
13  d daymoyl.esm
14  e Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
15  f Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
16 10 HighResTexturePack01.esp
17 11 HighResTexturePack02.esp
18 12 HighResTexturePack03.esp
19 13 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
20 14 Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
21 15 Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
22 16 LostGrimoire.esp
23 17 JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
24 18 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
25 19 SlaveTats.esp
26 1a SpiderImbuing.esp
27 1b movablespidercrafting.esp
28 1c Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp
29 1d Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
30 1e SD Cages.esp
31 1f Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
32 20 SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
33 21 Captured Dreams.esp
34 22 WATER DG + DB.esp
35 23 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
36 24 Cloaks.esp
37 25 SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
38 26 Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
39 27 Character Creation Overhaul.esp
40 28 CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
41 29 CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
42 2a CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
43 2b JiubQuestMarkers.esp
44 2c Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
45 2d EFFDialogue.esp
46 2e UIExtensions.esp
47 2f more plants all.esp
48 30 FNIS.esp
49 31 MoreAlbinoSpiders.esp
50 32 Headtracking.esp
51 33 Better Dynamic Snow.esp
52 34 Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
53 35 TakeNotes.esp
54 36 RaceMenu.esp
55 37 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
56 38 SFO - Dragonborn.esp
57 39 Devious Devices For Him.esp
58 3a SimpleSlavery.esp
59 3b tos_amber_guard.esp
60 3c tos_laintardale_hf.esp
61 3d tos_oakwood_hf.esp
62 3e tavernovens.esp
63 3f tos_granitehall.esp
64 40 Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
65 41 CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
66 42 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
67 43 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
68 44 S_L_U_T_S.esp
69 45 daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
70 46 SL99Exchanger.esp
71 47 portal2mod.esp
72 48 PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
73 49 PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
74 4a PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
75 4b PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
76 4c PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp
77 4d PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
78 4e BCS - PERMA Patch EN.esp
79 4f SL99Exchanger_Patch_Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp
       SL99Exchanger_Patch_Coins of Tamriel Legendary Edition.esp
       SL99Exchanger_Patch_Coins of Tamriel V2.esp
       SL99Exchanger_Patch_Coins of Tamriel.esp
80 50 BooksOfSkyrim.esp
81 51 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
82 52 Disband the Thieves Guild.esp
       PerMa_USKP master patch.esp
83 53 SkyUI.esp
84 54 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
85 55 SOSRaceMenu.esp
86 56 XPMSE.esp
87 57 R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
88 58 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
89 59 FNISSexyMove.esp
90 5a wristbinder.esp
91 5b DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
92 5c NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
93 5d SexLabDefeat.esp
94 5e mslDeviousCaptures.esp
95 5f PuppetMaster.esp
96 60 UnderPants.esp
97 61 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
98 62 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
99 63 Devious Deviants.esp
100 64 Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
101 65 CD - Skyrim Strapon addonV3.esp
102 66 DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp
103 67 SexLab Submit.esp
104 68 zarias_restraints.esp
105 69 CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp
106 6a ZazResources.esp
107 6b LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
108 6c CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
109 6d AddItemMenu.esp
110 6e Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
111 6f ImmerSlave.esp
112 70 PatchusMaximus.esp
113 71 Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp
114 72 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Some mods may have a version of it included that overwrote another later version.  Safest thing to do is download JContainers separately from Nexus or here, then install it last.  If you use mod organizer, after installing it separately make sure that JContainers is one of the highest priorities - I put it right above (really, below number-wise) than my skeleton.  Not familiar with current NMM but you should be able to do something similar (make sure the separate JC is installed after all other mods).

Some mods may have a version of it included that overwrote another later version.  Safest thing to do is download JContainers separately from Nexus or here, then install it last.  If you use mod organizer, after installing it separately make sure that JContainers is one of the highest priorities - I put it right above (really, below number-wise) than my skeleton.  Not familiar with current NMM but you should be able to do something similar (make sure the separate JC is installed after all other mods).

It worked thanks

Is there anyway to use BSA packed textures to use with this awesome mods?

i am currently running out of storage space so i packed the tattoo packs textures into a nifty bsa using TES5archiever and placed it alongside SlaveTats.esp with name (SlaveTats.bsa and SlaveTats.bsl)

but sadly it seems the textures did not load...

did i do something wrong?

Somehow when I install a new mod it must overwrite something and tatoos disappear from custom followers, not from vanilla followers nor from my character. Would someone be kind enough and explain me where tatoo data is saved, there must be a way to prevent it or at least save that file for reapplying tatoos.

I'm having an issue where Slavetats' MCM face section is empty. It worked fine earlier but all of a sudden i cant call any face textures. I can call hand and body textures but the face section is completely empty. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Did you update RaceMenu/NIOverride?  The newer version has face tats off by default (due to a crash when PC is decapitated while having face tats).  You have to modify the NIOverride.ini setting to re-enable the face tats.

I'm having an issue where Slavetats' MCM face section is empty. It worked fine earlier but all of a sudden i cant call any face textures. I can call hand and body textures but the face section is completely empty. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Did you update RaceMenu/NIOverride?  The newer version has face tats off by default (due to a crash when PC is decapitated while having face tats).  You have to modify the NIOverride.ini setting to re-enable the face tats.

Probably should update Slavetats to put that onto the MCM menu page when it detects no Face Slots are available, would save you from having to answer this same question over and over and over and over.

Except of course for the vast number who don't read what's right in front of their face.

Thanks.

Ahh yeah i did do that, could you please help me with instructions on how i can modify the nioverride.ini and where to find it?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Ok i modified Nioverride.ini present in the racemenu folder. Ill check in game in a bit and revert if it works. Thanks for being a helpful mod author srayesmanll, we really appreciate you.

Thanks.

Probably should update Slavetats to put that onto the MCM menu page when it detects no Face Slots are available, would save you from having to answer this same question over and over and over and over.

Except of course for the vast number who don't read what's right in front of their face.

I respectfully ask where this is stated "right in front of my face?"

As Wraith says it should be added, this particular note is obviously not in front of your face. The problem is that there are many questions in Loverslab threads asking about things that are posted in a mod's main page and people do not bother with minimal reading.

On the other hand, there is a much missed search function that can search a specific thread for previously asked questions.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/?view=findpost&p=1482809

As Wraith says it should be added, this particular note is obviously not in front of your face. The problem is that there are many questions in Loverslab threads asking about things that are posted in a mod's main page and people do not bother with minimal reading.

On the other hand, there is a much missed search function that can search a specific thread for previously asked questions.

Well that is a much more helpful suggestion, but claiming it was "right in front of my face" in a derogatory fashion (if it was indeed directed to me, since my post was quoted) was uncalled for when that was clearly not the case.

Thanks for the help.

Well that is a much more helpful suggestion, but claiming it was "right in front of my face" in a derogatory fashion (if it was indeed directed to me, since my post was quoted) was uncalled for when that was clearly not the case.

Thanks for the help.

You misread what I said. I suggested a change to the mod to put that information where it would serve most people and then said that should reduce the questions here except for the people who don't read what's in front of their face. I did not intimate that you failed to do anything but I have to admit, what I said wasn't unclear.

Thanks for the help.

You misread what I said. I suggested a change to the mod to put that information where it would serve most people and then said that should reduce the questions here except for the people who don't read what's in front of their face. I did not intimate that you failed to do anything but I have to admit, what I said wasn't unclear.

Well i didn't really misread it, i considered both possible interpretations because like you suggested, it was unclear. As mentioned, my comment stands only if it was indeed directed to me, since my comment was quoted. I thought it may not be, because no part of that instruction was evident on the front page, which is why i added what i did in parenthesis.

Either way, the important thing is to add that bit of data to the main page as it is a fundamental installation instruction in my opinion failing which an important component of the mod stays unavailable, im sure the able author will do so when he deems fit or at his earliest convenience.