On a separate note, i remember i'd tried several workarounds to get Slavetats to work on un-named/generic NPC without success, does anyone know if that was resolved?

Thanks in advance.

I'd say is not and is not likely. Randomly generated and non-unique NPCs are handled differently in Skyrim than regular named ones. Even if you managed to apply a tat, it would be removed the next time the NPC spawned. The npcs are not permanent but created each time needed.

On a separate note, i remember i'd tried several workarounds to get Slavetats to work on un-named/generic NPC without success, does anyone know if that was resolved?

Thanks in advance.

I'd say is not and is not likely. Randomly generated and non-unique NPCs are handled differently in Skyrim than regular named ones. Even if you managed to apply a tat, it would be removed the next time the NPC spawned. The npcs are not permanent but created each time needed.

Good info. Thanks.

Guest Donegan

Hi guys, can someone help me?

I'm trying to add these tattos but its not appearing on skyrim mcm menu

what am I doing wrong?

kjRDVCWE.jpgAvYS5zLE.jpgA4SOHjtd.jpg

Hi guys, can someone help me?

I'm trying to add these tattos but its not appearing on skyrim mcm menu

what am I doing wrong?

Your Donegon.json file is NOT valid. I just noted that line 17 just before then closing "]" still has a comma at the end and I know that's an error. You may have more but try fixing just that, if it doesn't work find a online json validator if your text editor doesn't have one built in and fix the rest of the errors.

anyone having an issue where after loading a save the mcm menu is fully resetted and all my followers tattoos are gone?

and it happens at random with about any save..

after the tattoo is gone in one save.it seems to be reset in all of my other saves as well where i know i saved the game with tattoos enabled

Edit :

seems im not the only one having a similar problem

Somehow when I install a new mod it must overwrite something and tatoos disappear from custom followers, not from vanilla followers nor from my character. Would someone be kind enough and explain me where tatoo data is saved, there must be a way to prevent it or at least save that file for reapplying tatoos.

Edit 2 : ok found some errors in skse_niooverride.log file :

skse_nioverride
NetImmerse Override Enabled
Reverting...
NIOVSerialization_Load - Loaded 304ms
MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalehands.tri
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody.tri (455260 bytes)

could this be a problem since i am using mod organizer and the game cannot find the neccessary directory ?

also my (Two) followers are fully custom race copied from nord race..are custom races compatible with slavetats?

Still curious about that as well.

Yes, custom races are compatible with Slavetats, as far as I know, unless they're too bizarre. Slavetats added a tatoo entry on a dwemer automaton from Dwemer Certified, i didn't bother trying to apply anything on it for fear it would cause something bad :D

Hi, i've a short question, how can I increase the max number of tats? I knwo it's just a number in a file that hast t be changed, i just can't remember wich fil this was and wher to find it.

thx

Link to a post with the info in my sig...

Ah,...

Thank you

I was doing the Thalmor Embassy and I wound up with some slaves and nothing suitable in the way of tats.

This has got three belly tats:

"Prime Thalmor Cunt. (Help yourself)"

"Fuck the thamor! (Two Septims per hole)"

"My Jarl Went to Alinor and all I got wast his ugly Thlamor fuckslave"

llGOyV0.jpg

Permission is hereby granted to murfk to include this on the slavetats download page :)

Thalmor.7z

im sure this is something im doing wrong. but with the slave tats and a few of the others that i installed from the same page obvi. in game most of them show up as squares for the description of what it is.

all the mods still work just for an example it would say (slut) and it does show up on my character, just in the menu its a bunch of squares.  \

any help would be great :).

and if this has been fixed for someone else on here sorry haven't the time to read the 109 pages.

NVM IM RETARDED ITS K

im sure this is something im doing wrong. but with the slave tats and a few of the others that i installed from the same page obvi. in game most of them show up as squares for the description of what it is.

all the mods still work just for an example it would say (slut) and it does show up on my character, just in the menu its a bunch of squares.  \

and if this has been fixed for someone else on here sorry haven't the time to read the 109 pages.

NVM IM RETARDED ITS K

Let me guess - downloaded the chinese version (_CN)?

NVM IM RETARDED ITS K

Let me guess - downloaded the chinese version (_CN)?

no not that, i installed them in the wrong order. somehow that made it happen.

games been having some nice bugs as of late so idk how that caused it but it did.

The mod worked fine after installing and for a while, but now suddenly the tats have all disappeared and no new ones show up. I've no idea what happened or what I did. I tried to apply a bunch of tats on a dead guy, and a couple tattoos showed up but the vast majority didn't - on me I get to stick nothing at all.

Any ideas?

Any way to make tattoos persist on npcs when starting a new game?

Well, there are JContainers records that survive between games. So you'd need to write a spell that took the tats on an NPC and wrote them into long term storage, and then a script that triggered on game start and game load and re-applied those tats.

I don't think there's a way of doing it witout making your own add-on mod though

Is there a version of this compatable with the new JContainers? I updated my copy of that and now is saying I dont have JContainers installed. In regards to the post on the previous page, Im not seeing JContainers in my load order but its showing as a skse plugin, did you mean put slavetats higher in the load order?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where makeup CBBE (both feet) gives my character dark black toenails, no matter which colors I actually choose.  Can someone tell me how I can fix this please?

I fixed it by changing the DDS applied to a gray tone.  It seems that the all black texture supplied with the mod black out any color changes.  I seem to be unable to open the original DDS files, other than that one, in GIMP, so I couldn't check the exact gray color code that was used on the fingernails to make it match.  Maybe someone who can open those files can fix the Nails CBBE (Both Feet) texture and upload it here?

My file is a total hack job, so don't expect the colors to be perfect.  I decided to attach it while we wait for someone who knows what they are doing to fix the mod because it's better than nothing.  Just replace the file in \Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats\makeup with this one.  I already added the Data folder path in the archive to make it work with NMM (or MO, maybe).

NYINEGY-makeup-2014-08-16 CBBEBothFeetFix.7z