@sethwarner08

The line you highlighted isn't relevant, unless Creature Framework messes with overlays. I don't think it does.

Everything else looks like it happened properly. If you open the character in SlaveTats again, do you see the tattoos you previously selected?

Yes i do, they are always just as i set them, always.

That means that the overlays are present on the character, with the right values in them. So, the problem is that, for some reason, they aren't being rendered.

Does changing your angle or distance make them appear, or maybe flicker?

Hello, yes i checked from every angle, just no luck and no flicker either, ive also set slavetats after all texture mods. What could possibly be the reason?

The only thing I've thought of is that perhaps you're running near the edge of your video card's capabilities, and extra overlays are being skipped to keep up frame rate.

You might try messing arund with your graphical settings, or try with (or without) ENB.

Unfortunately unless im missing something that is not the case. Im using 2 x GTX 980's SLI and when i am indoors the usage meter is well below 50% at any given point of time. I did try without an ENB and it did not make a difference either  :(.

Yeah, that should be sufficient (understatement of the year)

Lol, so i guess as of now were out of options completely?

For now. Whatever problem you're facing, neither of us has enough information to solve it.

For now. Whatever problem you're facing, neither of us has enough information to solve it.

Is there a way i can provide more info then? Im willing to work on this due to the love i have for this MOD, please suggest options that i can possibly employ to avail of more info so we can collectively work on a solution.

Is there a way i can provide more info then? Im willing to work on this due to the love i have for this MOD, please suggest options that i can possibly employ to avail of more info so we can collectively work on a solution.

Well, the problem seems to be at a lower level of the system than what is covered by the Papyrus log, so there's not a systematic way. Try changing anything that you imagine might be involved, and if you see anything surprising, tell me.

Well, the problem seems to be at a lower level of the system than what is covered by the Papyrus log, so there's not a systematic way. Try changing anything that you imagine might be involved, and if you see anything surprising, tell me.

One thing though, Zaz overlays like scratch marks and such plus sperm overlays after sex do show up, so for some reason slavetats overlays don't seem to appear, is there a way to add these overlays on the Bandit NPC through console and try it that way? Let me know.

One thing though, Zaz overlays like scratch marks and such plus sperm overlays after sex do show up, so for some reason slavetats overlays don't seem to appear, is there a way to add these overlays on the Bandit NPC through console and try it that way? Let me know.

Those are both done using the game decal functionality, not via overlays.

Those are both done using the game decal functionality, not via overlays.

That explains why those work then. Any advice on how to address this situation WaxenFigure?

Any advice on dealing with deformation/blur of tattoos which I made, when applied to certain body parts like thighs? Does this happen on all body types?

There was a post a while back about using blender and the UV unwrap (?) function to get images to apply across seams and without distortion.

I want to dig that one out myself when I get a bit more time. (Right now I'm being eaten alive by dialogue trees...)

Any advice on dealing with deformation/blur of tattoos which I made, when applied to certain body parts like thighs? Does this happen on all body types?

I found that blender post I mentioned. Here's the link.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/page-78?do=findComment&comment=1120880

Murfk, might it be worth adding that link to the front page / artists how-to section?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/page-78?do=findComment&comment=1120880

Murfk, might it be worth adding that link to the front page / artists how-to section?

You must be psychic.  Was just going to post if anyone knew how to do that.  Lots of searches got me to things on how to make things from scratch, but as with lots of other Skyrim idiot self hacking, I thought with the mesh and textures already there, there had to be an easier way to do it without learing the whole thing ;).

I'll ditto would be a great addition for the front page.  For anyone wanting to deal with distortions and/or wanting to make a tat that crosses a texture seam.

hello i need a little help.

this is my load order in the spoiler. yea i know its as big as argentina.. but the game miraculously works.. and slave tats always worked with out any problems. It simply stopped working when i added in a couple of new tattoos. when i apply tats it says slavetats is working. and slave tats is done. then no tats appear. in racemenu mod under the face paint tab the tat appears and the texture is set to invisible default... i dont know what is going on. I have updated skse racemenu i have installed netimense override i have the latest version of jcontainers, and the latest version of skyui.. please help me  :)

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
BodyTypes.esm=0
SexLab.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
moonpath.esm=1
k-mod-common.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
RCOTS-RACES.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
FM - HaafingarHall.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SummerWear.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
twilightsword.esp=1
BFA_BeastAddOn.esp=1
3DMling.esp=1
SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1
Karliah-MiniByNausicaa.esp=1
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp=1
AK_RM_Pubic_Styles.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
AK_RM_Pubic_Styles_Classic.esp=1
PurewatersDB.esp=1
Airy Armor.esp=1
Fairytale.esp=1
VindictusSantaRobes.esp=1
first_tsurugi_by_woyo.esp=1
DreamBurrowPatchWorkMaiden.esp=1
Aradia Lace Dress.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
Nausicaa's ChangeabeDress.esp=1
Beastess Sword.esp=1
Dragon Skin Compound Bow.esp=1
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp=1
ElysiumArmor.esp=1
SexLab Horny Followers - Male Only.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
Bowzingler.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
claw.esp=1
Daedric Extra Armor.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
pinkbutterfly.esp=1
InvisibilityRing.esp=1
OpenFaceHelmets.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Black Dragon Arrow.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
BnS White Bird Outfit.esp=1
Combat Princess.esp=1
BadMedicine1.1.esp=1
Carbon Fiber Compound bow.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
fz_excalibur.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
DragonPriestMasksHoodless.esp=1
Gatti7Siggy.esp=1
Beastess Nudity.esp=1
Akasha Dress v1.0.esp=1
SexLab STDs.esp=1
MFVM_ChildrenFight_Patch.esp=1
JulietByNausicaa.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
lollipop.esp=1
magicmoonsp.esp=1
Metal Compound Bow.esp=1
AshenFollowers - MFVM Patch.esp=1
MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RogueArmor Manga.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
playsubmissive.esp=1
Predator Bow.esp=1
DG Leather Clothes.esp=1
SexyVest.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1
RCOTS-Armorpack(english).esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
real glaciers v2.esp=1
SylphidByNausicaa.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLab Attraction.esm=1
SexLab Approach.esp=1
Wood Compound Bow.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SimpleMetalCompoundBow.esp=1
estruschaurus2.esp=1
SGHailPackAllinOne.esp=1
shout mastery.esp=1
Simple Compound Bow.esp=1
skyui.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Supergirl Armor.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
testplugin2.esp=1
TGLNordArmor.esp=1
The Elder Compound Bow.esp=1
Tiwa44sMinidresses.esp=0
valiantnordbow.esp=1
ZaForswornStory.esp=1
Beastess Forsworn.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
EB-Gender.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=0
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
rcrn legacy - hybrid shaders.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
supreme storms.esp=1
slaverun.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
Kawaii Face Presets.esp=1
werewolf correction.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
Wonder woman.esp=1
woyo-sensei_hollow_mod.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
3D_Meshed_PubicHair.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
SexyEveningDress.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
VoicesFollowerNeutral.esp=1
Enchanting Freedom.esp=1
townsandcitiesenhanced.esp=1
wolfclub.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
Cum Shot Brothel.esp=1
More Hair Colors Dawnguard.esp=1
Cum Shot Brothel Paintings.esp=1
RCOTS-FriendChildren.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
Resized Creatures for Beastesses.esp=1
dc-untamed-000.esp=1
moonpath_questdata.esp=1
AshenFollowers.esp=1
shout-tastic_no cd.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
LIAT - Sounds.esp=1
SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_Patch.esp=1
MidasSkyrim.esp=1
FM - HHall Exterior.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
BesEss.esp=1
BeastessTower.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp=1
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp=1
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp=1
Midas Magic Expanded.esp=1
SummerWearSA.esp=1
NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1
hallsofdovahndor.esp=1
Supergirl.esp=1
RCOTS-Morestuff.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
FM - UNP Merchants.esp=1
RCOTS-followers.esp=1
OdemsSakabato.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
console books.esp=1
meinemod,whiterunworld.esp=1
LIAT - NPCs.esp=1
FFRedguards.esp=1
tg.esp=1
hg.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
LycHairstyler.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
Beastess Books.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSex.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp=1
portal2mod.esp=1
PurewatersDG.esp=1
AK- Alternate Actors.esp=1
P1FlyingRing.esp=1
niagras bleach pack.esp=1
ribeable-broom.esp=1
realbusterblade.esp=1
SexyMix.esp=1
Amiella Outfit.esp=1
Gwendolic Armor.esp=1
Maxwell Outfit.esp=1
Mini Sage Outfit.esp=1
Osare DressArmor.esp=1
R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp=1
Temptressdressv1.esp=1
mmpieceringparts1.esp=1
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1
zzEDialog.esp=1
ringofguile.esp=1
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp=1
DonMichHeels.esp=1
R18Pn - Fiona Armor.esp=1
TMRCosplay.esp=1
Xena.esp=1
forsworn-trouble.esp=1
x117setComplete.esp=1
YoungTrap.esp=1
zangetsuallforms.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
zzLSARAddon.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
JContainers-optional_installation_validator.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=0

Does this prevent bluring/deformation though? Looks like it's just for makins tats across the seams  :ph34r:

Honestly? No idea. The Blender docs talk about the UV editor having support for editing and shearing textures, so I have high hopes.

But really, your guess is as good as mine. Better probably, considering how little I've used Blender.

WOW, this is one of the best ideas ever for ease of use.  Thank you for this mod.

I of course screwed it up LOL

Anyway I wanted to install all the tats.  SO I combined all the ones that were textures only into a big data folder and zipped it and installed it.  They do not show up in the choices.  What do I need to do to get slavetats to find my combined group of tats?

The reason I did this and it may be incorrect is I have according to NMM 240 mods active.  LooT says 190 plugins.  I am not sure which is used for the 254 limit.

any advice would be appreciated.

Again, great MOD, working fine, except for me screwing with it.  :P

@Arcturus7777

You probably forgot to include the JSON files when you built the combined package.

I'll point out, though, that you didn't need to do this at all. SlaveTats tattoo packs don't include an esp file, so they don't count against the 254 limit no matter how many you install.

WOW, this is one of the best ideas ever for ease of use.  Thank you for this mod.

I of course screwed it up LOL

Anyway I wanted to install all the tats.  SO I combined all the ones that were textures only into a big data folder and zipped it and installed it.  They do not show up in the choices.  What do I need to do to get slavetats to find my combined group of tats?

The reason I did this and it may be incorrect is I have according to NMM 240 mods active.  LooT says 190 plugins.  I am not sure which is used for the 254 limit.

any advice would be appreciated.

Again, great MOD, working fine, except for me screwing with it.  :P

Did you download the Chinese language tattoo pack? It overwrites a lot of the english tattoos and prevents them from showing up properly in SlaveTats.

@Arcturus7777

You probably forgot to include the JSON files when you built the combined package.

I'll point out, though, that you didn't need to do this at all. SlaveTats tattoo packs don't include an esp file, so they don't count against the 254 limit no matter how many you install.

thank you, Ill just install them all then.

And thank you whoever gave the warning about the chinese tats.

It's a real shame it desn't work with npc's that share their id with others like bandits. Makes me sad to not be able to use it on bandits added by immersive wenches. Woud've been a lot of fun with the Paradise halls sexlab addon mod :D

I hear ya man, id love that immensely too, apparently its working for a lot of em just not for us, cause it actually is supposed to, but not sure what else to try!