Not sure this is really a bug, but it is something that doesn't seem quite right; I also run blush when aroused, and I noticed that slavetats will remove the overlays that blush uses, thereby breaking blush. Any chance of a check for existing overlays instead of just removing any currently applied overlays? This only happens if I go into the slavetats MCM.

It's pretty careful not to mess with overlays that aren't part of SlaveTats. I'm not sure why Blush is sneaking by, but I'll look into it.

Did you ever get a chance to look at this? I'll give the beta a shot too. It'll be interesting to see how it plays with dd for the masses.

Not sure this is really a bug, but it is something that doesn't seem quite right; I also run blush when aroused, and I noticed that slavetats will remove the overlays that blush uses, thereby breaking blush. Any chance of a check for existing overlays instead of just removing any currently applied overlays? This only happens if I go into the slavetats MCM.

It's pretty careful not to mess with overlays that aren't part of SlaveTats. I'm not sure why Blush is sneaking by, but I'll look into it.

Did you ever get a chance to look at this? I'll give the beta a shot too. It'll be interesting to see how it plays with dd for the masses.

I use Tribal Overlays which ST marks them as extrenal and it won't let me change them.

Also, Apropo's Abuse Tattoos get applied and are then editable through ST, but that's working as intended. Apropo's uses the ST API, but I don't know if Blush When Aroused does as well...

I use Tribal Overlays which ST marks them as extrenal and it won't let me change them.

Also, Apropo's Abuse Tattoos get applied and are then editable through ST, but that's working as intended. Apropo's uses the ST API, but I don't know if Blush When Aroused does as well...

It doesn't.

Do you think it would be possible to add normal maps support to slavetats?

It's my most wanted feature. I've already got support for it everywhere in the mod except for actually applying them to the overlay. I've never figured out how to do that. I've spent quite a lot of time both searching and experimenting to find that answer.

nioverride has functions

AddOverrideTextureSet(ObjectReference ref, bool isFemale, Armor arm, ArmorAddon addon, string node, int key, int index, TextureSet value, bool persist)

and

AddNodeOverrideTextureSet(ObjectReference ref, bool isFemale, string node, int key, int index, TextureSet value, bool persist)

that use TextureSet, for which skse has  SetNthTexturePath(Int n, String texturePath)

post-127324-0-52674200-1433731265_thumb.jpg

so maybe if you create one in the script, and set [0] texture to abc.dds and [1] to abc_n.dds, use one of those funcs, skyrim will use them as diffuse and normal?

nioverride has functions

AddOverrideTextureSet(ObjectReference ref, bool isFemale, Armor arm, ArmorAddon addon, string node, int key, int index, TextureSet value, bool persist)

and

AddNodeOverrideTextureSet(ObjectReference ref, bool isFemale, string node, int key, int index, TextureSet value, bool persist)

that use TextureSet, for which skse has  SetNthTexturePath(Int n, String texturePath)

attachicon.giftextureset.JPG

so maybe if you create one in the script, and set [0] texture to abc.dds and [1] to abc_n.dds, use one of those funcs, skyrim will use them as diffuse and normal?

Worth a try. NiOverride has functions for setting the texture at an index directly, but those didn't do the trick.

So, I'm really, really sure this has been answered before, but I can't seem to find the fix. Basically, whenever I use the mod, the tattoos appear fine for a brief moment, then the color scheme suddenly shifts into a light grey color. If anyone had any suggestions on what could cause this, and how to fix it, I'd be most appreciative. That said, other than this one small thing, I've found the mod rather well made. Much appreciation to the developer for this quality mod.

So, I'm really, really sure this has been answered before, but I can't seem to find the fix. Basically, whenever I use the mod, the tattoos appear fine for a brief moment, then the color scheme suddenly shifts into a light grey color. If anyone had any suggestions on what could cause this, and how to fix it, I'd be most appreciative. That said, other than this one small thing, I've found the mod rather well made. Much appreciation to the developer for this quality mod.

Um, actually, I can't recall anyone reporting that problem before. I'd suggest poking around with your SKSE and RaceMenu installs, make sure they're fully functional.

Hey, I tried out SlaveGear, but after I check off some options on the MCM for what they should wear nothing seems to happen. Do I have to do something specific in addition? I am trying to place these on generic NPCs.

Hey, I tried out SlaveGear, but after I check off some options on the MCM for what they should wear nothing seems to happen. Do I have to do something specific in addition? I am trying to place these on generic NPCs.

Nope, but adding can be slow thanks to DD's spinlocks.

Can't seem to find any relatable post to my problem.

I would really appreciate if someone could lend me a hand here:

All tattoes work well! It's just that I can only use 1 face tattoo... and I can see at least two more face tattoo options but they are "greyed out" (I cant select them). I didn't have this issue previously, it just seemed to come around when I updated.

Hey guys, I've just installed a new GPU and now my tattoos won't show.  The MCM say that they are on but my character doesn't have anything on her.  It's the same thing for showracemenu.  Any help?

I can't quite remember for sure but it also happened to me when I just recently upgraded. If you're using a Nvidia card go into Nvidia control panel, then go to manage 3d settings, skyrim profile and turn antialiasing transparent off if it's on. I think that's what I did but I can't remember.

Hey guys, I've just installed a new GPU and now my tattoos won't show.  The MCM say that they are on but my character doesn't have anything on her.  It's the same thing for showracemenu.  Any help?

I can't quite remember for sure but it also happened to me when I just recently upgraded. If you're using a Nvidia card go into Nvidia control panel, then go to manage 3d settings, skyrim profile and turn antialiasing transparent off if it's on. I think that's what I did but I can't remember.

I've figured it out.  Skyrim automatically detected my settings and turned on my antialiasing and other stuff that wrote over the ENB that i'm using.  I turned it off and it works now.  

I'm trying my hand at creating a small batch of pregnancy tatto, but got some problems.

Here's what I'm attempting.

-created a 2048k belly tattoo in illustrator (set thes troke in the correct grey);

-ctrlC, ctrlV from illustrator to photoshop;

-Apply in photoshop on an unpb size 0 .obj

And here's where it give me an underwhelming result: The aliasing on the tattoo result in a dark outline.

Could someone tell me what's wrong with my workflow?

All tattoes work well! It's just that I can only use 1 face tattoo... and I can see at least two more face tattoo options but they are "greyed out" (I cant select them). I didn't have this issue previously, it just seemed to come around when I updated.

Lemme guess, it's the two blush "tattoos" slots reserved for "blush when aroused"?

That's a feature.

post-9093-0-83460500-1434247243_thumb.jpg

Possibly (the number of overlay slots in nioveride.ini) - (the number of slots used by other mods) = 1

If so, you can increase the number in nioverride.ini

Possibly (the number of overlay slots in nioveride.ini) - (the number of slots used by other mods) = 1

If so, you can increase the number in nioverride.ini

I'm trying my hand at creating a small batch of pregnancy tatto, but got some problems.

Here's what I'm attempting.

-created a 2048k belly tattoo in illustrator (set thes troke in the correct grey);

-ctrlC, ctrlV from illustrator to photoshop;

-Apply in photoshop on an unpb size 0 .obj

And here's where it give me an underwhelming result: The aliasing on the tattoo result in a dark outline.

Could someone tell me what's wrong with my workflow?

Lemme guess, it's the two blush "tattoos" slots reserved for "blush when aroused"?

That's a feature.

I was mentally retarded, I discovered almost immediately that I should've increased nioverride.ini and forgot to reply. Still I'm thankful for the replies! (thanks because: what if I hadn't found out? Good to know people post solutions :P)

I hope that this can be taken as constructive criticism-- I like the idea of the mod; there are just a few things that would help me enjoy it more.  I also know that the tattoos are the product of many people, so, in general, I'm not directing this at anyone, in particular.

Idk if anyone else has ever mentioned this, but, I wish that "cum dumpster" were changed to "cum bucket" or some such thing that were not such a massive, immersion-shattering anachronism (for me, anyway).  The Dempster-Dumpster wasn't patented until 1935, or put into use until 1936.  And, even if you imagine that, in a fantasy world, some inventions might be invented early, there are no garbage trucks in Skyrim to theoretically employ a dumpster, and no equivalent device that I can use as a justification to tell myself, "When they write, 'dumpster," they really mean x.'"

Also, some of the forehead tats are placed so highly on the forehead that, if the toon has hair, parts of the letters cannot be seen, and no one would want to "disgrace" a "slave" with a tattoo that disappears into her hairline.

Finally, many of the tats look like they were written with big markers or something on the "slave's" skin-- perhaps that's the intention.  If so, as soon as the "slave" had her hands free, she would wipe it off, and I can't imagine my toon adventuring in the wilderness with that mess still on her face.  If, OTOH, they are intended to be actual tattoos, the ones that look like they were just written on seem simultaneously too sloppy and too neat.  What I mean is, if the tattoo artist were just doing a sloppy job, they wouldn't come out looking so perfectly like they were written with a giant marker or lipstick.  If they were going to put any effort into it, at all, the letters would look permanent-- like a tattoo ought to look.  OTOH, if they weren't putting any effort into it, at all, the letters probably wouldn't be filled in properly; they might not even be exactly equal in size, or perfectly aligned with each other, or equidistant.  And, the least amount of work for them would be block letters, not imitation of gigantic handwriting.

There are very many tattoos available; but, I'm really pretty limited in my choices as to what I can actually use.  If I limit myself only to those that look like they were applied by a genuine tattoo artist, and those that look like they were applied by a vicious, sadistic asshole with a needle and some ink, I mostly have decorative tattoos that are very nice, and which anyone in Skyrim might want to have; some that might be applied by a skilled artist on a "slave," and a very small number of the "sadist with a needle" type.  I just wish that there were more of the final type among which to choose.