Since I'm using ECE and Racemenu is not compatible with that I got NetImmerseOverride, but it doesn't seem to work.

When I exit the MCM the tattoos don't get applied to the characters.

Are you sure that it works with NetImmerseOverride?

Did anyone else experience something similar?

Since I'm using ECE and Racemenu is not compatible with that I got NetImmerseOverride, but it doesn't seem to work.

When I exit the MCM the tattoos don't get applied to the characters.

Are you sure that it works with NetImmerseOverride?

Did anyone else experience something similar?

I'm not actually 100% sure. NetImmerse Override is included in RaceMenu, and it's the only part of RaceMenu that I use directly, so it *ought* to be sufficient. But that's the strongest statement I can make about it.

hmmm   you do know that right hand texture_slave points to a leg tattoo  right ?

I just could not find any hand textures there !  or feet for that matter

It points to right_hand_slave.dds, which I've just confirmed is a hand tattoo. Make sure you actually selected the area that you thought you had selected.

hmmm   you do know that right hand texture_slave points to a leg tattoo  right ?

I just could not find any hand textures there !  or feet for that matter

It points to right_hand_slave.dds, which I've just confirmed is a hand tattoo. Make sure you actually selected the area that you thought you had selected.

in the package I downloaded yesterday ...  right_hand_slave.dds    texture gets applied to right leg ( calf region actually)

and I can  not choose wrong because once i choose right hand area .... "slave" is the only option available !!!

also feet has no options at all   .

p.s.   All  I did so far was replacing some textures I did not touch the esp!

For me this mod works perfectly, face tats included... I opened racemenu (comsole "showracemenu" or create a new character) then I had to replace an existing warpaint with one of the mods tattoos under the 4th icon from the right (looks like a face). Highlight a warpaint you want to change then press T and pick one

For me this mod works perfectly, face tats included... I opened racemenu (comsole "showracemenu" or create a new character) then I had to replace an existing warpaint with one of the mods tattoos under the 4th icon from the right (looks like a face). Highlight a warpaint you want to change then press T and pick one

I believe you're using an older version. People started having this problem after I separated this mod from RaceMenu's interface. Hopefully, though, it's now fixed.

I love your mod's style.

But, i have major problem that it's not working.

except new saves don't have the mod's menu in mcm.

Is there any requirement for the mod?

or anything I have to do before work this mod?

Well, you need SKSE and RaceMenu (or maybe NetImmerse Override, but I've had reports that that isn't working) installed and running. And you need SkyUI, but it sounds like you've got that. Then you need to wait until MCM registers the Slave Tats menu

Did any one manage to apply any tattoo to the hands or feet of a NPC using this latest version of this mod ???

Turns out you were right, and there's a bug with applying hand tattoos in the current version. I'll fix it.

what about feet tattoos ??   I made a texture for feet nails and  tried every possible location for it none are working !please look into that too!

I believe you're using an older version. People started having this problem after I separated this mod from RaceMenu's interface. Hopefully, though, it's now fixed.

Quite possibly, maybe you could include the version number in the thread title and the download name to save future confusion?

Quite possibly, maybe you could include the version number in the thread title and the download name to save future confusion?

Well, the thread is just the "support thread" for my download entry. However, the version number is always listed on the download page and at the top of the first post.

The version is also in the meta.ini file included inside the archive, so tools that understand meta.ini (i.e. mod organizer) will always know which version you have.

I'm having a problem getting this to work. I go into the MCM and slave tats menu and make the selectrions from the drop down menus then tab back out and nothing is showing up on my PC. I am using a race mod so I can select a Drow, could that be causing the problem?

I doubt that's the problem, though I can't be sure. Whenever people have weird bugs come up, the first piece of advice is to run BOSS.

I'm having a problem getting this to work. I go into the MCM and slave tats menu and make the selectrions from the drop down menus then tab back out and nothing is showing up on my PC. I am using a race mod so I can select a Drow, could that be causing the problem?

I doubt that's the problem, though I can't be sure. Whenever people have weird bugs come up, the first piece of advice is to run BOSS.

So I an BOSS and took its advice on some files as well as deleting older mods (so if its done nothing else it has made me clean up my data folder.) I dont use anymore but the problem remains.

So I an BOSS and took its advice on some files as well as deleting older mods (so if its done nothing else it has made me clean up my data folder.) I dont use anymore but the problem remains.

try changing cells before applying tattoos!

would   you please post a comment here whenever an update is released!
especially if  we get hands or feet working ?

by the way i  play as imperial male and face tattoos still do not work with  today's version!  I have racemenu latest!

in fact the  only thing working is the entire body map   both your textures and my textures work on area in body no matter what name i save it as ( except bully and pubic area  fails to load some leg textures)
but feet and hands and face do not work for me ...  actually the mod does not include any feet textures only a menu place holder i guess!

Do you mean, just fast travel to a different location or going into a building? I have tried that.

I start the game and have changed cells, then open up the tat menu via MCM. Select my character then drop down the areas of the body I want the tat applied, choose the tat and the colour (my character has very dark skin so I choose a light ink) and then just press tab a few times to get out of the menu. This is the correct process?

Do you mean, just fast travel to a different location or going into a building? I have tried that.

I start the game and have changed cells, then open up the tat menu via MCM. Select my character then drop down the areas of the body I want the tat applied, choose the tat and the colour (my character has very dark skin so I choose a light ink) and then just press tab a few times to get out of the menu. This is the correct process?

yes it is the right way  ! sometimes I have to change cells for the mod to work!

if you have racemenu installed the latest version all I can think of is try to uninstall the mod completely and re install it and see what happens! some body mentioned before enb setting so also try opening console (`)  and typing teofis   and enter   then close console (`)     then try the mod!

yes it is the right way  ! sometimes I have to change cells for the mod to work!

if you have racemenu installed the latest version all I can think of is try to uninstall the mod completely and re install it and see what happens! some body mentioned before enb setting so also try opening console (`)  and typing teofis   and enter   then close console (`)     then try the mod!

I don't have racemenu installed and I tried yor other suggestion and tried changing cells after your second suggestion but still nothing. I do appreaciate your attempts to help me though.