Enjoyable mod, without a doubt. I find it increasingly hard to take the Dragonborn serious, when she runs around with "Cock slave" tattooed across her face. For added effect, using the ED Dialogue mod to make her constantly blush and wear a sad or puzzled expression really works wonders and gives the impression that she is humiliated by her appearance and the fact that every Tom, Dick and Harry in Skyrim can see just what she is.

Some of the writing, as has likely been said before, is a bit too "neat", but there are some true pearls in the mix and I enjoy scrawling them onto my char and think up scenarios that might explain her going down such a humiliating path in life. The ones credited to Raziel, especially, hit spot on. 

Keep up the good work. Although it is a minor mod when compared to some of the huge undertakings I've seen, it is mods like these that really shine and help make the game a new and enjoyable experience each time you play. 

would it be possible to increase the number of tattoos allowed on one actor? the racemenu version allowed six on the body, three o the arms, three on the legs, and 10 or so on the face., but the McM version limits you to  only 5 on the body, arms and legs. and 5 for the face.

:/

I'll experiment with that, and see if increasing the number of slots is practical.

would it be possible to increase the number of tattoos allowed on one actor? the racemenu version allowed six on the body, three o the arms, three on the legs, and 10 or so on the face., but the McM version limits you to only 5 on the body, arms and legs. and 5 for the face.

:/

I'll experiment with that, and see if increasing the number of slots is practical.

thank you!

Hello, what a wonderful mod!

I have a little question, is there possible to use SlaveTats without the mod called RaceMenu?

I think lots of people use ECE(Enhanced Character Edit) only but no install RaceMenu.

Or could you tell me what resource in RaceMenu is used by SlaveTats? 

Thanks for the work!

I have a little question, is there possible to use SlaveTats without the mod called RaceMenu?

I think lots of people use ECE(Enhanced Character Edit) only but no install RaceMenu.

Thanks for the work!

It may be possible to use NetImmerse Override (hosted on Nexus) and ECE instead of RaceMenu. I haven't tried it myself, but in theory it should work. If you try it, please come back and tell me whether it works.

Thanks for the work!

i'm not sure if racemenu is required anymore, as its the MCM from skyui that actually adds the tats to actors. (i could be wrong...)

sidenote: god i hate skyui's "improved" interfaces. i use skyui away. i don't need to see every damn stat about every damn item, and i like my items sorted the way they are by default!

I installed racemenu before slavetats but tried it on a save i'd made before installing racemenu and seemed to work fine.

tat4.jpg

Edit: tried it without racemenu installed and it worked but would only do face tattoo's, body ones like the breast wouldn't display

I installed racemenu before slavetats but tried it on a save i'd made before installing racemenu and seemed to work fine.

tat4.jpg

Edit: tried it without racemenu installed and it worked but would only do face tattoo's, body ones like the breast wouldn't display

Right. Face tattoos work entirely with tools that are part of the Skyrim engine. Body tattoos use NetImmerse Override, which is packaged as part of RaceMenu and also available separately. So far, I don't have any direct feedback about whether the separate package is acutally sufficient, but I know for sure that SlaveTats won't work without that tool.

Thanks for the work!

It may be possible to use NetImmerse Override (hosted on Nexus) and ECE instead of RaceMenu. I haven't tried it myself, but in theory it should work. If you try it, please come back and tell me whether it works.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, but it still not working!

I guess this mod is modify paint slot to to some slave sign, so if I didn't set any paint slot when I created my character, the slave sign will not working even I used MCM to add body tattoo.(Face tattoo work perfectly.)

After I installed NetImmerse Override, I have ability to use this slave tattoo mod theorically, but ECE is not include the ability to set paint slot.

That is, I cannot use ECE to create any paint slot for this mod to modify tattoo in the paint slot.

I don't know whether my guess is right.

Anyone know of some specific incompatibilities in this because I'm trying to brand my slaves from Paradise Halls and well they aren't showing up and with over 200 mods it is going to be a huge pain in  that ass to figure out what if there is? I can place these on my characters face but no option for face tats for npcs and while the option is there none of the body tats show up on either.

Anyone know of some specific incompatibilities in this because I'm trying to brand my slaves from Paradise Halls and well they aren't showing up and with over 200 mods it is going to be a huge pain in  that ass to figure out what if there is? I can place these on my characters face but no option for face tats for npcs and while the option is there none of the body tats show up on either.

Do you have racemenu installed? since without that installed I was only able to do forehead tattoo's on my PC