I'm about to post version 0.9.7, which fixes the hands and feet problem. Even though there are as yet to foot tattoos.

I have hand and feet nails textures ready .. can u make place holders files ( empty)

That's a good idea. I'll see about adding some custom tattoo slots.

I've just replaced the previously uploaded version 0.9.7 with a new version 0.9.7 which is identical, except that it has menu entries for loading custom tattoos. If you want that feature and already downloaded 0.9.7, you need to download it again. Otherwise, don't bother.

The menu entries are under the Left Hand, Right  Hand, Left Foot, Right Foot and Full Body sections. They try to load left_hand_custom.dds, right_hand_custom.dds, left_foot_custom.dds, right_foot_custom.dds and body_custom.dds from the slavetats texture folder.

I've just replaced the previously uploaded version 0.9.7 with a new version 0.9.7 which is identical, except that it has menu entries for loading custom tattoos. If you want that feature and already downloaded 0.9.7, you need to download it again. Otherwise, don't bother.

The menu entries are under the Left Hand, Right  Hand, Left Foot, Right Foot and Full Body sections. They try to load left_hand_custom.dds, right_had_custom.dds, left_foot_custom.dds, right_foot_custom.dds and body_custom.dds from the slavetats texture folder.

so  that version would actually  load those textures to hand and feet maps ?

Ok :)   now hands work ....    here is the Nails texture needed so you can apply nail  colors to any NPC in game
by the way if   just remake  your mod without slavery option and upload it to tesnexus just for nails  you woul get more than 50 k downloads for sure :)

now   I have every thing I need to create that texture package except  I do not know how to test my feet nails  textures ...
I downloaded 0.97  and whatever custom  anchors you intended   to add is not in the esp nor in the script  source file !!!
and it does not appear in mcm menu of course!
If u fix it fine if not I saw the source file and  I think  I can add  a foot texture anchor my self but I would rather not!
anyways  please note ...   the method that racemenu is choosing for applying made me make one texture for both hands nails!
so u can copy those textures twice to custome_left_hand    or just once and they will appear on both hands !!

for my test purposes I just named it   left_hand_slave.dds

new_Nails.rar

i have a request. It may have been covered already, but my slave girl could use a "Breeder" tat on her belly or lower back.  :)

If possible, TYVM.

If not, NP i will enjoy the mod as it is.

It will be in the next version.

Hello there!

I love your mod, I was looking for something like this for a long time!

Since now there's support for custom tats I have a small question.

What software do I need to make my own/ import tats and how do I attach them to the mod?

Thank you in advance!

I use GIMP with the DDS plug-in to edit the files. Paint.NET works, too, or Photoshop if you've got it. The rest of what you need to know has been discussed in earlier posts in this topic.

Ok :)   now hands work ....    here is the Nails texture needed so you can apply nail  colors to any NPC in game

by the way if   just remake  your mod without slavery option and upload it to tesnexus just for nails  you woul get more than 50 k downloads for sure :)

now   I have every thing I need to create that texture package except  I do not know how to test my feet nails  textures ...

I downloaded 0.97  and whatever custom  anchors you intended   to add is not in the esp nor in the script  source file !!!

If u fix it fine if not I saw the source file and  I think  I can add  a foot texture anchor my self but I would rather not!

anyways  please note ...   the method that racemenu is choosing for applying made me make one texture for both hands nails!

so u can copy those textures twice to custome_left_hand    or just once and they will appear on both hands !!

If you saved your file as skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\slavetats\right_hand_custom.dds and then selected "Right Hand" for the area and "Customizable" for the pattern, you should see your tattoo.

If you don't see "Customizable" then you don't have the updated version of 0.9.7

If you saved your file as skyrim\data\textures\actors\character\slavetats\right_hand_custom.dds and then selected "Right Hand" for the area and "Customizable" for the pattern, you should see your tattoo.

If you don't see "Customizable" then you don't have the updated version of 0.9.7

download it please

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/619-slavetats/

and open SlaveTatsMCMMenu.psc   

and search   for  custom !

:)

Here's the correct version of the updated script, already compiled, to tide you over until the next release.

done and done !

attached is the feet nails   texture !!!!!

so now ...  properly named you can use this mod to apply in game nail and feet nail colors as well as whole body tattoos male and female !    with up to 5 tattoos restrictions per character!

I strongly recommend that you make a copy of this mod for tesnexus !  because this is the only mod out there that does that!!!!

any  other tattoo mod replaces body and is not applicable for npc's !

Edit :

and  also I present STOCKINGS  

they come in 3 flavors with or withwthout undies

also short or long!   they r really nice!

just  copy the texture into  any leg  slot!

and it turned out that  the mod color gets assigned to  RGB #444544    but the rest of the tattoo retains its colors :)  ....   that means I will include all nice colorful roses and dragons    too :)

left_foot_custom.rar

stockings.rar

I experienced a very strange bug when I installed this mod and racemenu. I encountered a gigantic red right triangle smack dab in the middle of whiterun. deactivating both ESPs resolved the red triangle thing, but has obviously left me without the ability to propely mark up my character. Any ideas on what caused that, of all things?

I experienced a very strange bug when I installed this mod and racemenu. I encountered a gigantic red right triangle smack dab in the middle of whiterun. deactivating both ESPs resolved the red triangle thing, but has obviously left me without the ability to propely mark up my character. Any ideas on what caused that, of all things?

that usually means a missing texture somewhere or  just not enough memory at that moment to display certain textures  ...  the way to tell is to restart the game ( not from that save)  !

if u get same triangle again in same cell  ...  that means one of your mods is missing a texture!

most probably has nothing to do with this mod!   since it only touches textures at moment of applying tattoos !

that usually means a missing texture somewhere or  just not enough memory at that moment to display certain textures  ...  the way to tell is to restart the game ( not from that save)  !

if u get same triangle again in same cell  ...  that means one of your mods is missing a texture!

most probably has nothing to do with this mod!   since it only touches textures at moment of applying tattoos !

It's probably not a missing texture. The problem only occurs when this mod and racemenu are enabled. As I mentioned previously, the problem doesn't occur at all when these mods are deactivated. The triangle also appears in an unmodified part of Whiterun, and there isn't any sign that any textures that should be there have failed to display. Also, for clarity's sake, what I am seeing is not the square with an exclamation mark in it, but a gigantic red right triangle several times taller than a building with the vertex for the right angle underneath the grey-mane residence.

Dunno if it was discussed already, but can you add a some kind of block for player character in the MCM menus? The problem is that if you use RaceMenu itself to add tattoos, tanlines and stuff, you can lose all your customizations by just selecting PC in the MCM of this mod.

I propose a checkbox "Allow PC" with the warning, and filter PC from available actors until it's checked.

Thanks for the awesome mod.