LOL all you are such pervs, not like me of course.  So since I am absolutely non-pervy in any manner at all - don't spose the OP is aware of Benson's artwork, and whether s/he may feel an inclination to do some backpieces?

I farted about a while ago doing something along these lines, but if you are gunning for it, would be cool to see what you come up with if you are interested :)  Tried to find some old screenshots but think they are on my old PC - but as a taster of the kind of thing I mean:

3a33c3302221867.jpg

Love the mod, though if i could do the tatting to my own player character i would love it so much more. Could you possible do that? Allow the tats to go on the PC

Ah... that's what it's always done. Tats on NPCs is the new thing.

To put these tattoos on your PC, just open RaceMenu (console showracemenu), go to the face, body and/or hands tabs toward the right of the interface, select one of the slots, choose a color, and then press the T key to select the tattoo.

I really like this mod. Thanks!

I have no problem adding tats to my PC, but when I try to put them on my companion using the MCM menu, I can select her and choose color, but no tats show up in the menu to select. Does it matter that Steam is loaded under D:\Games instead of C:\Program Files? Am I doing something else wrong?

I would love it if a tattooed follower would have a chance to be raped and maybe even pimped for cash, if such a thing would be possible. :-)

The drive you install on shouldn't matter, and the list of tattoos comes from the same function in SlaveTats.esp that it comes from when RaceMenu queries it. There's no obvious way you could see the list in one place and not the other, but the first thing you learn when coding in Papyrus is that the damn thing is nodeterministic in practice.

Try the old load, make a new save, load the original save trick. If that doesn't work, try disabling SlaveTatsNPC.esp, loading, saving, and re-enabling SlaveTatsNPC.esp

Let me know what happens, please, whether or not it works.

Edit Also, I'm working on a code update, which may or may not solve your problem (whatever it is) as a consequence of my new way of having the plugins interact. So if nothing else fixes your problem, be sure to install the update when I release it.

LOL all you are such pervs, not like me of course.  So since I am absolutely non-pervy in any manner at all - don't spose the OP is aware of Benson's artwork, and whether s/he may feel an inclination to do some backpieces?

I farted about a while ago doing something along these lines, but if you are gunning for it, would be cool to see what you come up with if you are interested :)  Tried to find some old screenshots but think they are on my old PC - but as a taster of the kind of thing I mean:

3a33c3302221867.jpg

Hey, I'm a big fan. I use your ballet shoes all the time.

And yes, I'm a perv :)

I'm not aware, but point me in the right direction and I'll take a look.

I do need to start being more moderate in the number of new tattoos I add, though. The next release will have 92 of them, and RaceMenu can only support a total of 128 from all installed mods combined. This mod already takes up two thirds of that.

Thanks - glad you like my stuff- as for mod limitations you can always make multiple mods :) More choice = :heart:

Anyhoo, tempted to boot up the old PC to show you my old effort which was based on this lovely as a test to see if it would work (it did - required a bit o'work to make it more tat-like but showed bascially any image can be done if you can be arsed - is all gfx manipulation aferall):

81bfe2302262697.jpg

Turns out google is pants for Benson which I find suprising so I guess I may need to scan some. Another worthy canidadate for pieces would be Michael Manning: http://www.thespidergarden.net/home.php

Leave you to browse that one and see if anything takes your fancy - just ideas after all...  

Sticking plain words 'slave' and 'whore' etc on someone only takes you so far imo... Let's get some good stuff flowing!

Just my opinion ofc and not meant to detract in any way from what you are doing - just offering options :D

Thanks - glad you like my stuff- as for mod limitations you can always make multiple mods :) More choice = :heart:

I totally agree, but unfortunately that doesn't work here. The limitation is in RaceMenu, which in turn comes from a limitation of Papyrus itself.

I'd be happy to incorporate some non-textual art pieces, but my own skills in that area are limited and I don't want to use somebody else's art  without the original artist's permission.

I definitely find some of the pieces you linked inspiring, so if we have any artists here who work in that vein, please speak up.

I have no problem adding tats to my PC, but when I try to put them on my companion using the MCM menu, I can select her and choose color, but no tats show up in the menu to select. Does it matter that Steam is loaded under D:\Games instead of C:\Program Files? Am I doing something else wrong?

I would love it if a tattooed follower would have a chance to be raped and maybe even pimped for cash, if such a thing would be possible. :-)

The drive you install on shouldn't matter, and the list of tattoos comes from the same function in SlaveTats.esp that it comes from when RaceMenu queries it. There's no obvious way you could see the list in one place and not the other, but the first thing you learn when coding in Papyrus is that the damn thing is nodeterministic in practice.

Try the old load, make a new save, load the original save trick. If that doesn't work, try disabling SlaveTatsNPC.esp, loading, saving, and re-enabling SlaveTatsNPC.esp

Edit Also, I'm working on a code update, which may or may not solve your problem (whatever it is) as a consequence of my new way of having the plugins interact. So if nothing else fixes your problem, be sure to install the update when I release it.

Making a new save and reloading the original save didn't work, nor did disabling the esp, resaving and reenabling the esp. Hope the new code helps.

<edit> I loaded an old save from another character and everything works fine. I guess I have a dirty save. My problem, not yours. </edit>

tried this yesterday on Lydia, worked.. but now I want them off and they don't come off.

When I select no tattoo as prescribed in the description.. her entire body turns blue. When I uninstall the mod and go back to the game, blue body.

Think before you ink!! scnr

As a workaround couldn't you just set full transparency?

It doesn't work for some reason. I open the MCM menu, chose Skeleton, select a tattoo exit but no tattoos appear on the player. I'm using UNPB.

You're seriously trying to tattoo a skeleton? Or is that your character's name?

To function, this mod does require either RaceMenu or NetImmerse Override to be installed and working. Do you have that?

It doesn't work for some reason. I open the MCM menu, chose Skeleton, select a tattoo exit but no tattoos appear on the player. I'm using UNPB.

I too did not work.

Details, please. It works for me (of course) so I need to know what's different for you before I can solve the problem.

I can get everything to work but the face tatoos. They USED to work in old versions, but now none of them show up. I'm in CBBE with bodyslide 2, and am doing it nude. I have some hair, but it doesn't cover enough that it should make the tattoos invisible beneath them... Again, I found the MCM menu, selected my own name, but none of the face tatoos show up at all. Even if I pick an ink color, though there is not a 'glow' option for any of them. Is it too dark where I am? I can see my face just fine...

I haven't seen my nude body yet, but the face stuff doesn't work for me either. Then again, I'm just using that NetImmersive thing.

And from what I can see, nothing else does, too. I guess I really do need that RaceMenu thing, don't I?

Once it gave me a message saying 'Failed to give tatoo capability' or something akin to that. Other times, it just doesn't put them on there, and when I select myself again in the MCM menu, it just shows nothing saved.

Ok, there's an issue uninstalling this. I understand that the safest way to do is simply to pop a new save anyways, but still I think that it'd be nice if uninstalling this mod didn't cause such an issue.

Basically I took the mod and now my character has blue glowing skin, as if the body doesn't link to the color map texture anymore. I think that the method this mod takes to "clean" the character of tattoos could use some improvement. Maybe a "eset to default" option, that would automatically erase all changes and link the body to the proper textures again? I tried everything in racemenu to fix it but it doesn't matter what I do, even if I change to argonian the skin is still electric blue. If I load a clean save, the skin is fine.

I too did not work.

Details, please. It works for me (of course) so I need to know what's different for you before I can solve the problem.

My apologies. Everything works except the face, it does not appear in the menu.

The face and body tattoos work in completely different ways internally. The Skyrim engine doesn't support overlays for heads, so I have to use the warpaint/tintmask system instead. That's why face tattoos don't support glowing, and also why face tattoos are disabled for NPCs.

If you think the face options aren't appearing at all, try scrolling down. They are in a separate section below the body tattoos in the menu.

If you see the face tattoo options in the menu, but they aren't working for you, something's wrong. Please run BOSS and then make sure that SlaveTats.esp is last in your load order, and if that doesn't fix it then get back to me with every detail you can think of.

@Skyrimfloo I'll add an uninstall option.

Making a new save and reloading the original save didn't work, nor did disabling the esp, resaving and reenabling the esp. Hope the new code helps.

<edit> I loaded an old save from another character and everything works fine. I guess I have a dirty save. My problem, not yours. </edit>

Tried the updated version and it works fine even on my corrupted save. Whatever my problem was, you've handled it! Thanks!