IGNORED

Racemenu overlays/slavetats not showing fully

As the title says my racemenu overlays, slavetats etc arent fully showing.

When my character is clothed, for example in a bikini it works fine but when i take off the main chest piece for any clothing/armor the overlay only shows in a few places like a small strip around the stomach, on the forearms and the base of the neck. This very noticeable when im using bathing skyrim as the overlay covers the whole body.

Ive tried reinstalling my body mod, skin mods, and even racemenu but nothing works.

If anyone can help that would be great :)

1 hour ago, LabelDegree said:

i do but the main problem is when im wearing no clothing at all 

That's why. The 'nude mesh' of the mod in question in fact comprises of several sub-parts ( you can imagine a kind of movable doll), but the overlay function of Racemenu can apply the body overlay only to one subpart of the nude mesh. The original CBBE and SoS (full) body mesh have only one of such a subpart so that the Racemenu work without any problem, but the custom nude meshes of Dynamic Clothing system cannot.

As long as you put cloth and other armor part on (I assume most of them), the body mesh attached to the armor reverted to the single original one,  so the problem seems to be solved at a first glance.

13 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

That's why. The 'nude mesh' of the mod in question in fact comprises of several sub-parts ( you can imagine a kind of movable doll), but the overlay function of Racemenu can apply the body overlay only to one subpart of the nude mesh. The original CBBE and SoS (full) body mesh have only one of such a subpart so that the Racemenu work without any problem, but the custom nude meshes of Dynamic Clothing system cannot.

As long as you put cloth and other armor part on (I assume most of them), the body mesh attached to the armor reverted to the single original one,  so the problem seems to be solved at a first glance.

I disabled the mod but when im not wearing clothes my entire body disappears