There's no orgasm  happening there. Try to raise your default time setting in NG.

*facepalm* Oh wow, i wouldnt have thought that might be the issue. Yeah it was set to default on that point, so 15 Seconds. Wouldn't have thought in a hundred years that might be the issue.

yeah, arousal needs time to build up

strictly speaking I could tie the arousal increase rate to sexout's default time somehow, but then that'd not leave me any room to calculate things like sexual frustration, xp impact, differences in disposition & the like

OK,

there is something im a little unsure of with spunk? Since spunk has a lust tracking system is it:

1)a spunk effect + spunk tracking mod +lust tracking mod and thus sexoutLust no longer required , and hence sexout lust comflicts with it?

2) spunk and lust play well together and are friends with benefits? ?

3) Does your doc mitchel mod use spunk or sexout lust for tracking or none ?

Spunk & lust only conflict where they try to fight for the HUD readout, ie the lust variable for the player.

Spunk's lust & arousal tracking is very much in tune with each other & other spunk features. The advantage there is that I was able to build it from the ground up with just that purpose in mind.

Atm sofo still uses Lust's lust variable. I should probably change that to spunk's soon. Spunk's arousal/orgasm functionality can probably serve some purpose in the story in the long run.

After sex, I want to check if the actors orgasmed, for dialogue. I guess I can check if EVFL "SO:Orgasms" has increased, or is there a better way you'd suggest?

This way I can have better responses if they did, and allow players to pretend they did with a sexout prostitution skill check..

EVFL "SO:Orgasms" is probably best.

You can probably also get some use out of EVFL "Spunk:Org:Strength" to tell you just how good it was, "Spunk:Org:Last" to tell you when the last org took place, "Spunk:Act:TimesCum" to keep track of multiple orgasms (although that one gets removed after the act), and the "Count" & "XP" ones.

Tried the super clean save method of installing v0.7 along with a clean save procedure of all Sexout mod files after taking a FNV break for a bit; getting the same SpunkFuSmellCleanup error spam in the console.

Looks like it fails for me right out of the gate, so my only guess is my save is corrupt in some way.

Scratch that; the errors pop up only when I disable smell tracking (habit from SCR's older days of not switching factions back)

Getting some noticeable stutter with the new version though after playing for a couple minutes, but I'm running quite a bit of stuff that could also be to blame, TTW included.

Update: 0.71

- various fixes & tweaks to work out some issues viz Pregnancy

- reworked the SpunkFuAddToLustTracking udf. As before it toggles a targeted actor's lust tracking on/off if the player presses the hotkey. Now if it is directly called on an actor by another mod, with parameter 1, it'll absolutely only add the actor to lust tracking, and force the lust tracking system on.

I've been getting NVSE errors with the current one, this log is from a clean but not super clean save.

I then made a super clean save, and saw NVSE errors again later, but didn't catch them on scof.

I'm getting stutter too after a while, but I haven't been able to prove its actually related to spunk so far.

Oh, yeah, some legacy stuff going on there - nothing game breaking, just something referring to something that doesn't exist anymore.

Lag: I dunno. All the big sequences were split up a couple of months ago, so I didn't expect new reports of that. :-/

Update: 0.72

- got rid of the console spam odessa mentions above

- addresses a rare issue where another mod calling in lust tracking on an actor, at a moment when spunk's init has turned the toggle variable on but hasn't started the lust tracking yet, the added actor gets replaced by the playerref when spunk catches up

not sure if any mod other than sofo uses that yet, but as it stands you would've gotten that if you fresh installed both

all this needs now for lust part is where companions come up to u to ask for sex then i can finaly get rid of the old solo lust mod

hmm preg expermental got updated to incorpate having spunk work iwth it but whenever turn on the sperm tracking no semen gets produced. there isnt any error it just seems to prevent semen from being made but if u turn if off the semen gets made again. one thing i have noticed with the new preg update is that the semen covering the body doesnt happen any more. have no errors so dont know if its spunk causing the problem or the new preg exermental.

Sounds like a case requiring a spunk log.

I'll keep the approaches in SOLust, which will be cut down to just that, consulting spunk's lust system instead of using its own calculations. With its use of the scanner & dialog, it goes farther than what I want spunk to do, as basically a script resource that a lot of people will be needing with pregnancy changing over.

i checxked the log as no erros its just like something is preventing it from converting the seman into sperm to be transfered. only thing i havent treid is starting a game with preg disabled to see if maybe something in it is causing it ill post again if i find anything.

update may have found it seems its the arousal for punk its not never letting them orgasim. once i disabled it  got the sperm covered body now to see if works with preg enabled

update2 ok seems like with it working with preg  the problem is that if they dont orgasm they dont relase any semen. so even with a 20sec sexout timmer+ 15sec for arousal addon(which it doesnt seem to want to add) with just 1x mutipler and the default 1 reduction per sec its hard to get them to orgasm. maybe the perk will help thou dont know.

on my testing with the defualt settings going for 20 sec think i go arousal to go to 70 maybe  it was. so with current system to get semen to discharge u hve to have sex twice in row immideatly.

also in next update can u get rid of the lust and arousal spam?

I hit a CTD just after sex started. Coincidentally I happened to have debug enabled for... pretty much everything (sexout, scr, preg, spunk...), and was scoffing. Last line was:

SpunkSPArousalScpt:RP 1.00, XPF 3.00, AM 1.00, timer 8, avg 60, arousal 10

Incidentally I'm using NVSE 4.5.6, and the newest betas for SCR/Preg.

Could be nothing to do with spunk. It didnt repeat the next time, but I'll look out for it.

CTD-possibly-spunk.zip

I hit a CTD just after sex started. Coincidentally I happened to have debug enabled for... pretty much everything (sexout, scr, preg, spunk...), and was scoffing. Last line was:

SpunkSPArousalScpt:RP 1.00, XPF 3.00, AM 1.00, timer 8, avg 60, arousal 10

Incidentally I'm using NVSE 4.5.6, and the newest betas for SCR/Preg.

Could be nothing to do with spunk. It didnt repeat the next time, but I'll look out for it.

The only oddity I see is spunk detected a powderganger as actorC who isn't involved in the act as far as I can tell - only shows up as an SA potential stalker probably. I get the actors involved from the core:partners nx vars (let ActorC := NX_GetEVFo "Sexout:Core:Partners:C") so that's something to talk to pride about.

Otherwise everything looks ok - the arousal scpt is just idling there in stage 1, adding up that number. Nothing crashworthy I think.

Error in script 5101439a

Division by zero

File: SexoutSpunk.esp Offset: 0x0471 Command: Pow

(Unfortunately debug was enabled after I originally saw error, but it repeats)

There are 2 sperm spurts in your log there that have 0 Count & 0 CountOr - the latter causes the division by 0 problem in

let fDimRate := 1 - (Pow (spurt["CountLast"] / spurt["CountOr"]) (TimeScale / (spurt["Longevity"] * 17280)))

Having a bit of trouble tracking down how "CountOr" could be 0 in the first place - it should never diminish but be added to every time sperm is released from vag or cervix. Vag has  a > 0 check, cervix didn't so I added one, but semen being deposited directly in the cervix is only something that works for big critters atm & those are human.

Anyway, here's a version that removes sperm spurts if ["Count"] <= 0, so that should clear those up before the formula's used.

SexoutSpunk.esp