Guest Devocracy

I'm getting stutter too after a while, but I haven't been able to prove its actually related to spunk so far.

I'm not getting any errors in the console but all of a sudden, out of the blue, I started getting a bit of stutter/lag towards the end of animations.  I didn't add any new mods in between the time there was no lag/stutter and there was, but I did level up a few times and select a few of the newer perks I found, like "bitch in heat".  I'm not sure which sexout mod added those, I think it may be wear and tear that added them.  But would adding a perk cause stutter/lag?  I mean wear and tear does take advantage of spunk, so maybe? 

Hell if I know...

I just started a new game without spunk and so far just added "bitch in heat", I may try spunk again and see if the lag/stutter is there, if it isn't, then the next perk I'll add is the one about the tighter vagina, I believe that was the one I added in between not having lag/stutter and having it.   And does anyone know if those new perks actually are active or just placeholders?  And when I do a clean save, is it safe to add them back via the console or is it safer to just wait until I level up again?  That's my only issue with sexout perks, if I ever need to do a clean save, they go south.

I'm also noticing Loot likes to put Sexoutdrugging above sexoutpregnancy, which I don't believe is proper but I could be wrong.  I fix it manually each time that it does. 

Spunk's perks, as of this moment, are nymphomaniac, frigid, horndog, are you experienced?, masochist, and insatiable. Anything else is not mine. None of them come with spells or abilities so should be safe to be removed by clean-saving. There's no specific reason why any of them would cause lag.

Update: 0.73

- added Horndog, Nymphomaniac & Frigid perks. Each stage should permanently affect lust & arousal gain (except horndog, which is lust-gain only)
- added masochist perk, which increases lust & arousal gain if health < 100
- revamped log generation - kudos to Odessa for providing a good template
- eliminated a delay in sperm readouts to avoid bogus bug reports saying sperm isn't there when it really is

Guest Devocracy

I found out the perks come from SCR, not wear and tear. .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30424-scr-sexout-perks-should-we-use-them/

And I highly doubt it is the perks that are causing the lag.  Loot doesn't put the sexout mods in perfect order, for example it puts a few in between Pregnancy and SCR, and I have to manually put them back.  So I'm going to try putting spunk closer to the bottom to see if that helps. 

Edit: So far I'm not getting any lag towards the end of the animation, and this time I'm retaining all the default settings and not screwing around with them, and I put the mod below sexoutassault this time, it used to be above it.

Question: If I play around with it for awhile and the lag comes back, can I simply disable this mod and continue on with my game or do you recommend a clean save if the mod is removed?

Load order shouldn't matter.

A clean save is really the practice of disabling a mod, saving without it active, then loading up that new save & continuing with that mod or its newer version active. So 'a clean save if the mod is removed' is sort of a contradiction.

Guest Devocracy

Load order shouldn't matter.

A clean save is really the practice of disabling a mod, saving without it active, then loading up that new save & continuing with that mod or its newer version active. So 'a clean save if the mod is removed' is sort of a contradiction.

You're right it is a contradiction and I don't know why I said "should I do a clean save", when I meant to say, "should I start a new game".

As for the load order, it doesn't seem to matter at all with Spunk but one mod that does seem to be picky about the load order is "checkmeout", npc's won't say a damn thing to my character no matter what she's wearing unless the mod is put below  "clothingeval", which I guess makes sense since I believe checkmeout goes by how clothes are assigned by "clothingeval". 

Hi, I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I'm not getting any smell effects, nor other kinds of effects. Neither the trauma effect nor nothing appears, although shaders do seem to work, and I get lust effects showing.

I get a fast message on load indicating that something (buffs?) in SCR is deactivated because Spunk is present.

Anything known that could be causing this? Is it just plan stupidity from my side? I think I installed everything correctly, and load order should be good too.

Hey Doc. Can you take a look at this real quick please? I see these messages frequently. Seems to only occur after sex acts but not always. About the only thing unusual bout the character itself is that its a custom race. Not sure if it would have any relevance to these messages. I'm assuming these are referring to facial expressions that sometimes don't reset, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks much!

post-1823-0-48474600-1409659802_thumb.jpg

Hey Doc. Can you take a look at this real quick please? I see these messages frequently. Seems to only occur after sex acts but not always. About the only thing unusual bout the character itself is that its a custom race. Not sure if it would have any relevance to these messages. I'm assuming these are referring to facial expressions that sometimes don't reset, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks much!

attachicon.gifMsgLogSpunk.JPG

Hm, let me take a wild stab in the dark and suggest you update NVSE to 4.5.6.

Cool to see that this has picked up the functionality of SexoutLust (including things I don't think Lust ever finished implementing, like changing sex duration based on stats/arousal/orgasm etc.).

Will something along the lines of the "Soulless Sub" perk be included as well? I always liked that the player character had a chance of automatically acquiring it during gameplay.

Well, that's the one perk from Lust I have something of a problem with. To me, rape is rape. You don't enjoy being raped. Maybe as a sub you can enjoy pretend-rape but that's not real rape. And in order for some of the background stuff to continue to work, like the arousal/orgasm/xp stuff, I have to keep a difference between the two.

One of the things I think of adding in the long run are perks that affect the PC's enjoyment of certain roles/types of sex, for instance. Some earned, some handed out on first load. Also maybe an on-first-load choice of traits/perks that set an existing amount of per-role xp. There's no shortage of things to attach a perk to. Wouldn't want to spam the perk menu though.

Guest Devocracy

I noticed the stutter issue is intermittent, at least on my end.

But what I need to know is this, how do a I do a clean save with spunk added in the mix?  When lust levels get high, it subtracts points from my skills, when lust is low, it adds points to my skills.  But Spunk never seems to not add or subtract, so if I do a clean save, those points remain added or subtracted.

Is there a console command to disable the effects in order to do a clean save?  Or is there a setting to disable effects that I'm missing?  I tried unticking every box under the settings, but nothing seemed to do the trick.

I got severe stutter issues during sex; the game hangs for about 5 seconds each time. Afterwards, and commonly it starts hanging for ~0.5 seconds every few.

I typed "; there" into console straight after some of the hangs.

...2.8MB scof log for 3 minutes of play. :mellow:

I wager this is nothing but the deep dumps needing their sweet time to print out the information about around 1200 (!) active spurts to the scof file. Apart from some at the very end where you've got "there"s while spunk isn't doing anything.

The problem is, while SpunkQuTracking announces that it's removing some actors/spurts from the system, it doesn't seem to do so. Odd.