You gotta help me, doctor. Is this normal?

attachicon.gifHelp-me-doctor.jpg

I feel so confused.

It is, kinda.

The 2 frustration spells are a result of not orgasming during a sex act when you could've reasonably expected to (no rape, no one-way-street oral). So it's more tied to the arousal/orgasm system.

Lust satiated is pretty much the bonus you get from Lust tracking for not being horny.

with preg beign tied to spunk so much now and to get sperm u need to orgasim think next update u cn get a small message where that it says u orgasimed during or at end of sex? and on next relase can u move the deep dump to show when debug is on. between the deep dump, arousal during sex and the moving of sperm there so much spam when i check the ` menu i wouldnt even be able to tell if i had a error lol.

and btw does any of the perks from sexout and such effect the chance of orgasim just wanted to know if any of them does. and would be good to tie some effects to the perks like the big pecker one cant realy see any effect right now that it does.

There's a lot of stuff still to do, yeah. Messages: not sure - I prefer a less obtrusive way of showing if orgasm took place (there's the shaders of course, maybe I'll add a tiny imagespace modifier somewhere). Perks: haven't gotten around to adding more functionality there - I'm prepping to transfer my entire life to a new PC.

About console spam: it's already tied to debugmode. Switch that off in mcm if it annoys you. I changed the default to on instead of off because of the need for people to post logs when something ain't right. That's going to be the standard for a lot of these mods, simply because there's so much going on, none of it will ever fit your console screen. And spunk is still a wip, remember. I need accurate, complete feedback to improve it, and the only way to get that is to have debug text all over. What may look like spam can be essential to track down a bug.

bah didnt notice that debug is on by default ill check it again. its one of those settings i ignore unless i need to turn on.  well right now as it stands right now probaly need something cause with defualt settings it takes 3-4times sex in row for orgasim. on max settings it takes 2 half the time.

for orgasim u probaloy could have a simple message in top left to say u orgasmed just for the male charcter in sex would all u need. could be as simple as "You have orasmed" or a little more complited by stateing what type of orgasim u had.

good luck on moving the computer stuff. i myself today took out and cleaned my fans. was a pain in ass due t location of 2 of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a problem with the interaction between Spunk (the 7.2 file with the fix for some console errors loaded from you on the forum) and last version of PregV3 mod (20140808.1).

It seems that spunk works ok but pregV3 fails to count correctly the volume. I've also made a cleansave (for all sexout mods) and deleted NVSE and NVExtender save files but no improvement.

I attach the logfile. May I ask you some support to understand what happens?

Thank you,

JD

It seems like no sperm is transferred from the semen tracking system to the sperm trackings system, because the female's fertility level is 0.

That is calculated with this formula, which I hope is still up to date with Hal's end:

let fFert := ((NX_GETEVFL "SOP:fFertLevelPerc") + (10 * (NX_GETEVFL "SOP:iCurrNumOva"))) / 2

Doc or someone else will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe your answer is contained within your question.

...this is to ultimately replace sexoutlust...

To replace Lust, it would presumably have to replicate Lust's features (such as perks) or replace them with more advanced options.

Hello,

sorry to bother you again but, after some investigations it seems to me that the script SpunkFuSpermControl is called from the main quest only once with mode 1. It is never called with mode 3 that shall start the quest. I've also checked and the following check in the main quest script:

; sperm tracking
let iSizeSperm := ar_size SpunkVARZ.ar_actorsrecSP
if SpunkVARZ.iUseSperm
	if iSizeSperm < 0 ; init
		call SpunkFuSpermControl 1
	elseif iSizeSperm == 0 && GetQuestRunning SpunkSpermTracking
		call SpunkFuSpermControl 2
	elseif iSizeSperm > 0 && 0 == GetQuestRunning SpunkSpermTracking
		call SpunkFuSpermControl 3
	endif
elseif iSizeSperm > -1
	call SpunkFuSpermCleanUp
endif

always miss to enter the second and third branches but, after the first initialization, does not take any branch (exit without doing anything). I've verified that the problem in my installation is that the iSizeSperm variable is always = 0. Ths means that the array SpunkVARZ.ar_actorsrecSP is empty even after an orgasm (verified. The semen is tracked but not the sperm).

As conseqence the qest for sperm tracking is never started and no sperm can be passed to pregnancy.

I do not think that the problem is general (no other reporting this) but pheraphs I can have the variables messed up in the savegame?

I will start a new game to try but I wold like to clean my save game (I ended FO3 and addons and were moving to New Vegas)...

May I ask yo some help?

Thanks,

JD

It seems like no sperm is transferred from the semen tracking system to the sperm trackings system, because the female's fertility level is 0.

That is calculated with this formula, which I hope is still up to date with Hal's end:

let fFert := ((NX_GETEVFL "SOP:fFertLevelPerc") + (10 * (NX_GETEVFL "SOP:iCurrNumOva"))) / 2

In the script SpunkFuSemenCatchup the formula is divided by 200 instead of 2. I do not know where it is used bt probably it would be better to align them (or to refer to a single service to compute it called by each script that needs the values).

Anyway, I do not know if it was discussed before but may I ask you why the semen is passed only if the woman is fertile? Are there performance considerations behind this decision (not to compte it if not needed to relax load on CPU)?

Thank you,

JD

Hello,

sorry to bother you again but, after some investigations it seems to me that the script SpunkFuSpermControl is called from the main quest only once with mode 1. It is never called with mode 3 that shall start the quest. I've also checked and the following check in the main quest script:

; sperm tracking
let iSizeSperm := ar_size SpunkVARZ.ar_actorsrecSP
if SpunkVARZ.iUseSperm
	if iSizeSperm < 0 ; init
		call SpunkFuSpermControl 1
	elseif iSizeSperm == 0 && GetQuestRunning SpunkSpermTracking
		call SpunkFuSpermControl 2
	elseif iSizeSperm > 0 && 0 == GetQuestRunning SpunkSpermTracking
		call SpunkFuSpermControl 3
	endif
elseif iSizeSperm > -1
	call SpunkFuSpermCleanUp
endif
always miss to enter the second and third branches but, after the first initialization, does not take any branch (exit without doing anything). I've verified that the problem in my installation is that the iSizeSperm variable is always = 0. Ths means that the array SpunkVARZ.ar_actorsrecSP is empty even after an orgasm (verified. The semen is tracked but not the sperm).

As conseqence the qest for sperm tracking is never started and no sperm can be passed to pregnancy.

I do not think that the problem is general (no other reporting this) but pheraphs I can have the variables messed up in the savegame?

I will start a new game to try but I wold like to clean my save game (I ended FO3 and addons and were moving to New Vegas)...

May I ask yo some help?

Thanks,

JD

The iSizeSperm variable is always zero because no sperm has been added to that array from the semen tracking system yet (SpunkFuSpurtEvalVag), due to fertility being zero, as said before. It's only when there is some sperm available in the sperm tracking array that the actual sperm tracking starts.

First condition: < 0, means the array doesn't exist yet, so it needs creating --> mode 1.

Second condition: array is empty but tracking is still on, so turn it off --> mode 2

Third condition: array is not empty and tracking is off, so turn it on --> mode 3

In the script SpunkFuSemenCatchup the formula is divided by 200 instead of 2. I do not know where it is used bt probably it would be better to align them (or to refer to a single service to compute it called by each script that needs the values).

Anyway, I do not know if it was discussed before but may I ask you why the semen is passed only if the woman is fertile? Are there performance considerations behind this decision (not to compte it if not needed to relax load on CPU)?

Thank you,

JD

The difference is made up in the formula that calculates the number of sperm to be passed, which is different in both scripts, so it all evens out.

Performance is always a consideration, even though I believe the impact of scripting on performance isn't quite so high as some people believe. Still, it's good practice to have separate systems - keeps things easier to manage and debug, and people only interested in the visual effects (semen) shouldn't have to have all the sperm calculations going on if they don't want that.

Thank you for your answers. And please, forgive my inquisitive questions but I was reverse engineering your code and in some cases I understood it after having already posted my question...

personally I would have Linked the report of the scanner to the visible effect instead of the one dependant from fertility but these are personal choices that cannot be questioned (Romans said "de gustibus non disputandum est").

Thank you again for your patient classifications, I think that it is good to know such mechanism mainly when we use beta or WIP versions so we can provide to you a better feedback.

Cheers,

JD

Thank you for your answers. And please, forgive my inquisitive questions but I was reverse engineering your code and in some cases I understood it after having already posted my question...

personally I would have Linked the report of the scanner to the visible effect instead of the one dependant from fertility but these are personal choices that cannot be questioned (Romans said "de gustibus non disputandum est").

Thank you again for your patient classifications, I think that it is good to know such mechanism mainly when we use beta or WIP versions so we can provide to you a better feedback.

Cheers,

JD

I see what you mean with the scanner, but basically it really is meant to show what Sperm is in the womb, it's a leftover thing from the Previous SCR Semen system and actually a total of all Semen in all orifices, I probably need to put 2 readings there one for Vaginal Semen & one for Womb Semen and Label it better.

Hal,
I really think that your mod and spunk are a perfect addition to the game and create really funny situations. They are must have mods.
All this investigations and code reviews I did on the matter suggested to me anyway an idea for a possible improvement that I would like to submit to you.
My idea is the following.
1) let's spunk pass everything to your mod.
2) after this you have two numbers:
    a.) swimmers in vagina
    b.) swimmers in the wombs.
3) the amount that reach the wombs is based on male fertility
4) the probability to have preg is based on swimmers in the wombs and female fertility.
5) once swimmers are in the wombs they cannot be douched anymore.

This implementation will be somewhat more realistic without adding too much complexity.

What do you think on the matter?

Bye,
JD

3) Currently, the amount that reaches the womb already sorta depends on male fertility due to the initial sperm count calculation taking into account species, age & ghoulification. It also depends on female fertility, diaphragm protection level, semen seepage, and the passing of time (sperm rarely has a chance to still be alive after 30 minutes in the vagina - the only survivors are those that make it into the cervix).

5) This is already the case - afaik, douching only affects semen, not sperm.

3) Currently, the amount that reaches the womb already sorta depends on male fertility due to the initial sperm count calculation taking into account species, age & ghoulification. It also depends on female fertility, diaphragm protection level, semen seepage, and the passing of time (sperm rarely has a chance to still be alive after 30 minutes in the vagina - the only survivors are those that make it into the cervix).

5) This is already the case - afaik, douching only affects semen, not sperm.

Actually just checked the Douche is still cleaning out the tokens, but they should be re-added by the SpermSynch anyway on it's next run. So it might look like Douches clean out the Womb.