Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

V5 even as update version - Great and thanks.

Edit: Why you do not repair the mistake with the firstperson camera - or it is a mistake in the import / export???

It is dreadful - very good animation - but the Mod becomes pointless. 

Could someone create Mega link or something for Dancing in skyrim v5

it's going to take 4 hours from the links that are availeble now

and im getting after 10 minutes network error on turbobit

so i cant download this creat mod

To download from these sites, the premium is not necessary , do not write nonsense

If the link to my mod reuploaded appear here again, I swear it will be the last version of the mod that I put on the Web :angry:

I share their work, free of charge, and you have a drop of respect for other people's work

sorry for my English

Andy14

On this site a lot of talented people, if someone will correct the script and send it to me, I immediately made a patch :)

Hello guys, please help me get the file " Dancing in Skyrim_V4 by holtof55http://www.turbobit.net/ceewf5xdx8hd.html ; http://hitfile.net/hE7ajgY http://www.gboxes.com/zbvr7iu4kodn to many host easy download like mega.co.nz or rapidgator, uploaded,...etc... The host tubobit, gboxes, there are difficult to get them because im not have premium acc.

PLEASE, Thank you so much!

To download from these sites, the premium is not necessary , do not write nonsense

If the link to my mod reuploaded appear here again, I swear it will be the last version of the mod that I put on the Web :angry:

I share their work, free of charge, and you have a drop of respect for other people's work

sorry for my English

V5 - Replacing animation dance ;)

https://vimeo.com/161684309

My apologize, sry holtof55, i know you harder work to made Dancing in skyrim, I'm respect you, its just not only word to say THANKS. I know these sites not require premium acc to download, but i downloading about 5-10% link its broken IDM (internet download manager) can not resume it.

Maybe, Could you split your mod two part ?, such as: dancsing for skyrim.part1.rar ; dancsing for skyrim.part2.rar or 7z.

My English is not good, so its can do you mistaken, Sorry.

I downloaded Version 5, but still cannot find this dance. Was it renamed to something else?

I'm sorry for asking for better Download site link

maybe the author could put it on better download sites

or is there a reason it has to be those sites?

Yes, the author, that is me, there are good reasons to place files where they located

However, you can always find and download the Chinese or Korean version, but it will be completely different mod (content)

To download from these sites, the premium is not necessary

sorry for my English

Vyxenne I do not quite understand what you mean :s This dance will be better than 'Delilah' ;) 

'Delilah' is not the name of a dance. When I play the 'Layla' dance video that you posted above, 'Delilah' is the song that plays with it.

Here's a link to the 1968 song 'Delilah' by Tom Jones. There is a big, stupid controversy about the song going on right now in the U.K.- some left-wing idiot MP says it promotes wife beating or something and they actually want to outlaw the 48-year-old song in the U.K. I wish politicians would try to solve actual problems instead of sticking their asinine noses into fake problems that don't even exist.

Sorry for the rant. It's a great, hot, sexy song and thank you for including it with your Layla dance.

It would be great if people would READ THE FUCKING THREAD before posting requests / questions that have been asked several times before and answered by the author at least twice.

The files are on the sites where the author chooses to upload them, and he has said that he has good reasons for uploading them there despite how slow they are to download without buying a 'premium membership.' Maybe his uncle owns those sites, and he loves his uncle. It is his work and he has every right to control where his files are hosted. If the free downloads are too slow for people, then either purchase a premium membership or don't download the files. It's really that simple.

The real issue here is that the author has repeatedly threatened to withdraw his great work if people keep re-uploading his files.

I have downloaded V4, full version, and v5 update, using one of the author's chosen sites. The full version took five hours due to that site's deliberate throttling, trying to sell their premium membership. I started the download, told my PC not to sleep and went to bed. The file was there in the morning. No problems.

Please, people, do not kill this great mod for the rest of us because you are too lazy to read the thread before posting.

Thanks.

It would be great if people would READ THE FUCKING THREAD before posting requests / questions that have been asked several times before and answered by the author at least twice.

The files are on the sites where the author chooses to upload them, and he has said that he has good reasons for uploading them there despite how slow they are to download without buying a 'premium membership.' Maybe his uncle owns those sites, and he loves his uncle. It is his work and he has every right to control where his files are hosted. If the free downloads are too slow for people, then either purchase a premium membership or don't download the files. It's really that simple.

The real issue here is that the author has repeatedly threatened to withdraw his great work if people keep re-uploading his files.

I have downloaded V4, full version, and v5 update, using one of the author's chosen sites. The full version took five hours due to that site's deliberate throttling, trying to sell their premium membership. I started the download, told my PC not to sleep and went to bed. The file was there in the morning. No problems.

Please, people, do not kill this great mod for the rest of us because you are too lazy to read the thread before posting.

Thanks

Well said. When an author on Nexus or any site says his/her work is strictly a Nexus  or whatever release it must be respected. I had version 3 starting out and the first download was hours long so when I wanted version 4 I planned a strategic download time and let in come in when I was off doing something else. 

@holtof55

V5 is smooth as silk so far. Thank you for this wonderful mod!

If you are taking any suggestions it would be nice to pick a number of dances in the MCM as a group and then play the group of dances one after another without switching in the MCM between each. Is that possible? 

Еше есть тверк  и для ММД, т.е. его легко конвертировать

Там и анимация есть в вмд и музыка подходит

http://bowlroll.net/up/dl22751

Был еще тверк, для двух актеров (или трех, третий вроде наблюдает, уже не помню), когда они прижимаютсю ложкой и танцуют, но он сложный для реализации. 

2a429e3634ead5409db777d665ca3ca2.jpg 63423b944570e8c432d3b7e2e3a642c4.jpg

post_offline.pngTDA

У меня не получается конвертировать анимацию из мику мику денс. Все вроде делаю как надо, а вот подиж ты, не конвертится...пока отложил эту проблему на потом - еще не весь мокап использован :D

...и потом ммд это кукла, а мокап -люди танцуют...поэтому мокап!

...и я терпеть ненавижу дебильную музыку, которая идет к 99% тверков..наверно старый уже...

post_offline.pngTDA
У меня не получается конвертировать анимацию из мику мику денс. Все вроде делаю как надо, а вот подиж ты, не конвертится...пока отложил эту проблему на потом - еще не весь мокап использован :D
...и потом ммд это кукла, а мокап -люди танцуют...поэтому мокап!
...и я терпеть ненавижу дебильную музыку, которая идет к 99% тверков..наверно старый уже...

Как хочешь, но там тоже , в большинстве случаев МоКап, только конвертированный для кукол, как ты говоришь... Некоторые вещи там получаются просто безумно красивыми... Но это дело вкуса.

Кстати, если у тебя там есть спорт или гимнастика, конвертни ради передыха...:)