Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

My favorite

This looks awesome, but in the link you showed in the next post it didn't make it too clear which one of the animations is the pole dancing. I was planning on adding it to FNIS spells, so I'd love to know which one is the animation exactly.

I found a link for this pole dance.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=25000

But this file only have the dance and it do not have the stick, I mean the object. Where can I get it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there are too many, can anyone show all the mod in one post?

Now it's a normal discussion thread - not a download page.
So you can not expect a summary.
There are mods mentioned in this thread, but mainly the mod "Dance Together".

The mod is already some years old 2013/2014 (google "Skyrim Dance Together").
There is another version of pan.baidu.

The mod has (in the meantime) no author who owns this mod and thus legally carries on.

Holtof55 makes some new animations as a complement to it and offers downloads on strange pages.
  • 2 weeks later...

:P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

x'D And that outfit... nice.

I might pick on that choice of music for that dance, if you don't mind. I'll definitely test it, at least.

I have absolutely nothing against, do whatever you want.

I uploaded this video here to the voltage to take from the thread.

This thread is to make joy.  ;)

;)

edit: This is very interesting.  :)

http://www.gain-magazin.de/das-paid-mods-desaster-ein-kritischer-rueckblick/

Sorry in German, but the translate should not represent a problem.

No translate link is seen and no translation is available.

So apparently, what you mean is "the translate should not represent a problem" if you speak German.

that is strange,?

Open the page, right-click on the white surface, a window opens.

There you will find * Translation into *, so the entire page is displayed English.

but here, so that you not do it to have to.  ;)

The Paid Mods Disaster - A Critical Review

by FLORIAN on 5 JUNE 2015 0 COMMENTS

On April 25, 2015, Valve and Bethesda announced to jointly launch a program for paid Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Mods. We all know how this ended. The Shitstorm was so powerful that Valve's CEO, Gabe Newell, had to accept the matter right after an operation, and promised to the fans via Reddit that he would close the program if the arguments against it were valid. He has kept his word and has struck the program.

And yet, a bitter aftertaste remains behind the gaming community and the effects of the waves that hit the "Paid Mods" event are still visible. In this article, we would like to look back at the program with (over) a month and explain its problems again. In addition, we would like to point to a problem which is, in our view, very important but little or not mentioned in the general discussion. Although the guilt for the "Paid Mods disaster" is generally attributable to Valve and Bethesda, we also want to take into account the reaction of the community, because when the "Angry Rant" hits wildly on the Internet, it is not just the guilty .

Legal? Illegal? NO MATTER!

Skyrim Mods

© nexusmods

Are paid mods legal? In the first place you would like to say, "Yes!" Of course, because Bethesda as a rights owner of Skyrim had given the program for the affordable Skyrim Mods blessing. Only what if Mods have access to intellectual property, which has other rights owner? For unpaid Mods, EA is not interested in downloading a Dragon Age Armor on Desktop Nexus. But what happens if a modder sells such a mod for money? Should not EA as a rights owner for Dragon Age be able to collect his share?

If a publisher or a filmstudio or other rights holder complains against it, on Steam, Bethesda and the modder itself might have great legal problems and possible damages claims.

This problem was apparently completely ignored and would have avenged sooner or later. Steam and Bethesda can of course afford good lawyers. But what about the modders?

Another problem is that many mods build on each other and need parts of other or even complete mods of other modders to work. Modder Chesko had his "The Art of Fishing" mod removed from the shop because another modder named Fore complained about that Cheskos Mod used parts of a mod from Fore. Fore himself was a vehement opponent of the "Paid Mods" idea and categorically prohibited all mods (or parts of his mods) as a basis for Paid Mods.

Chesko showed himself clearly and removed the mod, but what would have happened if Chesko had not been clear? Then Fore would have had to go to court in principle, and since Mods legally eh already in a kind Grauzone act, would have become complicated and ugly.

Were Valve not aware of these two problems? They did not care. Chesko announced in a Reddit post that he had discussed exactly this problem (that he used parts of Fores Mod) with Valve's attorneys, signaling him all-clear and reassuring him with "that's no problem". Unfounded optimism with Valve? Approved Valve, other publishers would not have a handle? Did no one believe that a modder like Fore would be ready to demand its right?

The money question - No 25% is NOT enough

Steam Cards

© Steam

One of the biggest criticisms of the community was the distribution of income from the mods. The modders got only 25% of the money. Valve retained 75% of the revenue, paying 45% to Bethesda, 5% to a third party, which the modder could give as an inspiration for him (eg the big modding site Nexus Mods was a possible recipient of this 5% cut) and the remaining 25 % Went to Steam itself. The community was generally agreed on one thing. 25% is not enough! If it was REALLY in Steam interest the modders and the modding community to do something good (as they claimed), then 25% would be an insufficient payment.

Steam argued that 25% was better than 0%, and as Modder Chesko announced on Reddit, Steam, as he was dissatisfied with his low percentage, had given him arguments like "For that you are on a platform like Steam with its range of Millions of users can distribute your mods, 25% is an appropriate cut. "Convinced to take the low percentage.

The community looked quite different. Just how should an appropriate cut look? Some argued that the modder should get full 100%. Why? Because the Steam Workshop is upgraded by the mods and Bethesda already earns money indirectly on the mods, because Skyrim's unbroken popularity still 4 years after the launch, has something to do with the abundance of mods for the game.

Others said it was OK for Valve to take his usual 25% to 30%, as data traffic would create costs, but Bethesda would have no share. Others thought Steam and Bethesda should get something, but it would be a much smaller proportion.

Which position is logical? Which position is realistic? The most logical is that both Steam and Bethesda get 0%. Why?

25 percent revenue share

© Steam

Steam does not get anything because the Steam Workshop has existed for some time and has always generated traffic during its lifetime. No one pays anything for the workshop. The workshop is a service of Steam to its customers, so they can modify their games via Steam. If Valve did not find it a problem to check the trafficking costs of the workshop under service aspects, why does Steam have to be paid for it? Steam has to decide whether its workshop is now a service to improve customer satisfaction or not. I think the workshop is useful for Steam, Steam should not try to pass the trafficking costs to the user.

Why should not Bethesda get anything? The reason has already been mentioned above. Bethesda is already profiting massively from the mods for Skyrim. Skyrim is one of the few non-consoles, non-Nintendo games that has made it into the top 25 of the "best-selling games of all time". Many are convinced that this has something to do with the modders, whose mods keep the game alive.

Here, however, there is another reason, which was not very frequently mentioned in the discussions.

Did not Bethesda earn money directly at the Mods? Is the Skyrim DLC "Hearthfire" not very clearly inspired by the "Player Home Mod" and came out long after the appropriate mod? Bethesda has already made a direct and indirect profit through his moddingcommunity. Why it must also get a 45% cut of sold mods?

Realistically, Steam and Bethesda will naturally not be satisfied with 0%. The reputation of money is strong. But clearly it must be said that 25% is completely unacceptable since the modders are simply simply the "grunts", which make the programming work for the mods.

Compatibility and patching

Even if one ignores the legal and the financial problems, there is still a great deal of technical / technical problems left. Anyone who has ever upgraded a game with a larger set of mods, whether it's a Skyrim or a Total War or another game, will eventually get to the point where mods or even the game itself will not work. Mostly because certain mods want to modify the same files, which leads to compatibility problems.

As long as the mods are free, this does not necessarily annoy us. We find out which Mods it could be and disable it. Too bad (but not tragic)! If we pay for mods and then problems arise, the thing looks different. In this case, the players would certainly view the modders as game companies and expect a fix or solution. Whether a single modder wants to create a solution or create at all is a completely different question and in case of doubt, anger between customer and modder is preprogrammed.

The next problem is patching. Total War Rome II has so far received 16 patches. And after each patch, many mods no longer work. Some modders keep their mods current and adjust them after the patches. Many do not. With Skyrim the "danger" of patches is no longer, but the PAID Mods model was a test balloon, which was intended to be extended later to new variants of the Elder Scrolls series. Ie the next Elder Scrolls with Paid Mods, there would have been a giant conflict potential, due to slow or not updated mods. At Total War Rome II, the players ask the modders to update their mod and do not necessarily expect the modder to do it ... because after all, no one has paid for these mods.

The moddingcommunity

From the moment the Paid Mods went online with Steam, the Moddingcommunity started to scratch each other's eyes. The above mentioned conflict between Fore and Chesko was only a small part of what happened in the community. A small number of Paid Mods supporters and participants were abused by other modders as "sellouts". Modders started working on their mods at Desktop Nexus because they did not want other modders to use their assets, or for fear that third parties would steal their mods and sell them on Steam as their own mods. There were already in the short run time reports about a stolen mod, which was discontinued in the Steam Onlineshop.

The modder and the community notified Steam and the mod was dismounted. But something so happened in such a short time indicates the direction in which the whole thing would have led in the future.

The moddingcommunity was / is a network of modders, who liked each other and helped each other with their assets. After all, all participants were just passionate about the matter. Money never went, and if you had done something, which helped another modder to make your own mod to the game you love together, then one liked to let others use his creations.

Within a short time the Moddingcommunity was split, insecure and the good relations of many modders to each other were disturbed. Modder Chesko was exposed to such massive attacks and abuse of modders and non-modders on Reddit, Twitter and Co. that he requested the run-up of his mods at Steam before the end of the program and left the modding scene indefinitely.

The Valve supposedly envisaged golden age for a happy, growing, well-paid Modding community does not look so determined. With the Mods it had never gone before money, which had only ever the growth of the community had made possible, since the Modder mutually support free. Through the Paid Mods instantly a cannibalisation of the scene began, which could lead only to dispute, mistrust and an end of the Moddingszene as it existed so far.

The Moddingzene has been damaged by the Paid Mods. Luckily still exists. Hopefully, we will continue to receive interesting mods for our games in the future.

Quality loss

If you only get a share of 25%. It is then expensive to produce expensive mods, which can then be sold for 10 € to 20 €, from which you get 2.50 € to 5 € (minus income tax, bank fees ect.). Large modding groups had decided not to commercialize their mods. Not because they did not like to be paid, but because it was not worth it. Modders often use free tools that are free to use for as long as they are not used for commercial purposes. Many modders can therefore not offer their mods on a fee basis, since the license fees would exceed the expected profits.

But are not exactly the modders, which should help the program actually?

When it comes to big mod groups that want to realize big projects is not worth going into the Paid Mods program, for whom is it worthwhile then?

A look at the steam workshop quickly revealed that there was a high number of swords and armor. Ergo small fast mods, which wanted to make a fast euro with dyed swords and items. It seems to be clear that it is only worthwhile to publish mods, which make a modder little effort, so that he can quickly publish a high number, to achieve not by quality, but by quantity enough sales. The exact opposite effect that Valve wanted to achieve according to his own statement.

It remains to be determined. The golden age of quality mods looks different.

A look at the future of mods

From the moment the mods were announced, it was at least clear to me that it was not a service and not an "option". No, there would be no mods to pay in the future. Mods, only payable.

Meadow can you say that? A counter-argument against my thesis is that you could buy mods, but Nexus Mods and other mod portals would continue.

Of course these portals are not immediately disappeared, because the affordable Mods on Steam were only once a test balloon. But what would have happened in the future?

Mods exist only because the appropriate rights holders do not prohibit it. If the rights owners were hunt for mod portals and mods as illegal, free mods would disappear. In the end, the publishers and game developers, by accepting the mods and also only by creating and freeing up mod-SDK's, determine whether mods are created. Games without mod SKD's usually have no or very few mods. Eg Xcom Enemy Unknown has no SDK and only mods. Mass Effect was never very mod friendly, which is why there were only very small mods, mostly of a cosmetic nature.

So here is the point. First, mods go free and paid side by side and the publishers look forward to the extra income. Only Bethesda (Zenimax), but later also the other publishers who see the success and then spontaneously jump on the train (and suddenly every publisher brings a mod SDK for all his games raus ...).

How long would it take for some of these publishers, maybe not even the much scourged EA or Ubisoft, but a small publisher with an acute financial need some "suit" from controlling the CEO would calculate how much you would MAKE MORE, If you monetize all mods. In my opinion, this would happen very quickly (and inevitably) and then the unpaid Mods would be destroyed with creative methods.

Mod SDK's could be paid, so that free modders are quenched, or one simply forbids free mods, after playing in the game magazines the morally outrageous and has announced "free mods are actually theft on third party intellectual property". Nexus Mods and other portals get mail from lawyers and must close and the modders scene turns into a column of underpaid de facto DLC programmers of the gaming industry.

Do I see black? I do not think so. The desire to earn even more was only the trigger for the "paid mods" advance of Steam and Bethesda (which we have to keep from the claim "Modder are supported by the program and created more quality mods", given the obvious swords And armor swings and a 25% cut, we have already explained above).

Of course, I do not have a glass ball but the desire for "profit optimization" (money) is reliance. Which publisher does not have DLC and microtransactions in the portfolio today? Sooner or later everyone has jumped on the train because you can make money with it. Why should it run differently with the mods?

I do not want the last castle of free fun in the gambling scene to be destroyed. Another mod critic on Youtube said meaningfully: "Meanwhile, I've always eh already the whole time feel that the publisher despite paying 50 $ further the fingers in my Brieftasche has and me for DLC, skins and expansions nicely be resolved. If the mods are paid, the publisher does not even take his hand out of my wallet. "

Instead of just complaining about legal problems and unfair cuts, it is much more important to estimate where an innovation will lead in the future. Online DRM, DLC and microtransactions have already struck us enough. Payable mods? Please do not.

Conclusion

Personally, I am very happy that there was the outcry in the community against the affordable mods, but also the gaming community could have behaved better and we gamers have to question our behavior critically.

Murder calls against Valve's CEO or threats against Modder such as Chesko were definitely exaggerated and unnecessary. Chesko himself had explained at Reddit his motivation for participating in the program and this sounded like this:

"Somewhere in the mailbox you have an email from Valve with someone at Bethesda in the CC and are asked if you want to participate in this new mod program. And then you think: Perhaps this is one of those opportunities that you only get once in a lifetime. "

Many of the modders like Chesko are not mandatory sellouts, but just been dazzled by the chance to jump into the boat with steam. In this sense, I do not think Chesko and many of the other modders had deserved such an extreme reaction. Criticism yes. Twitter terror and threats certainly not.

But perhaps the overall reaction of the community was so extreme, because in the frustration over the affordable Mods also the anger about the now-usual "consumer milking" expressed.

Nevertheless, certain limits should not be exceeded.

I hope that the issue of paid mods is finally off the table, but as I know the gaming industry, you will probably wait for the grass to grow over the thing and then try a new start, accompanied by marketing phrases and beautiful words.

In this sense. Let's enjoy the free modding scene as long as we still have it!

This works by the way also here on LL, right click on a black surface and whoops an english website is for me at once German. 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

So apparently, what you mean is "the translate should not represent a problem" if you speak German.

that is strange,?

There you will find * Translation into *, so the entire page is displayed English.

On April 25, 2015, Valve and Bethesda announced to jointly launch a program for paid Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Mods. We all know how this ended. The Shitstorm was so powerful that Valve's CEO, Gabe Newell, had to accept the matter right after an operation, and promised to the fans via Reddit that he would close the program if the arguments against it were valid. He has kept his word and has struck the program.

And yet, a bitter aftertaste remains behind the gaming community and the effects of the waves that hit the "Paid Mods" event are still visible. In this article, we would like to look back at the program with (over) a month and explain its problems again. In addition, we would like to point to a problem which is, in our view, very important but little or not mentioned in the general discussion. Although the guilt for the "Paid Mods disaster" is generally attributable to Valve and Bethesda, we also want to take into account the reaction of the community, because when the "Angry Rant" hits wildly on the Internet, it is not just the guilty .

Skyrim Mods

© nexusmods

Are paid mods legal? In the first place you would like to say, "Yes!" Of course, because Bethesda as a rights owner of Skyrim had given the program for the affordable Skyrim Mods blessing. Only what if Mods have access to intellectual property, which has other rights owner? For unpaid Mods, EA is not interested in downloading a Dragon Age Armor on Desktop Nexus. But what happens if a modder sells such a mod for money? Should not EA as a rights owner for Dragon Age be able to collect his share?

If a publisher or a filmstudio or other rights holder complains against it, on Steam, Bethesda and the modder itself might have great legal problems and possible damages claims.

This problem was apparently completely ignored and would have avenged sooner or later. Steam and Bethesda can of course afford good lawyers. But what about the modders?

Another problem is that many mods build on each other and need parts of other or even complete mods of other modders to work. Modder Chesko had his "The Art of Fishing" mod removed from the shop because another modder named Fore complained about that Cheskos Mod used parts of a mod from Fore. Fore himself was a vehement opponent of the "Paid Mods" idea and categorically prohibited all mods (or parts of his mods) as a basis for Paid Mods.

Chesko showed himself clearly and removed the mod, but what would have happened if Chesko had not been clear? Then Fore would have had to go to court in principle, and since Mods legally eh already in a kind Grauzone act, would have become complicated and ugly.

Were Valve not aware of these two problems? They did not care. Chesko announced in a Reddit post that he had discussed exactly this problem (that he used parts of Fores Mod) with Valve's attorneys, signaling him all-clear and reassuring him with "that's no problem". Unfounded optimism with Valve? Approved Valve, other publishers would not have a handle? Did no one believe that a modder like Fore would be ready to demand its right?

Steam Cards

© Steam

One of the biggest criticisms of the community was the distribution of income from the mods. The modders got only 25% of the money. Valve retained 75% of the revenue, paying 45% to Bethesda, 5% to a third party, which the modder could give as an inspiration for him (eg the big modding site Nexus Mods was a possible recipient of this 5% cut) and the remaining 25 % Went to Steam itself. The community was generally agreed on one thing. 25% is not enough! If it was REALLY in Steam interest the modders and the modding community to do something good (as they claimed), then 25% would be an insufficient payment.

Steam argued that 25% was better than 0%, and as Modder Chesko announced on Reddit, Steam, as he was dissatisfied with his low percentage, had given him arguments like "For that you are on a platform like Steam with its range of Millions of users can distribute your mods, 25% is an appropriate cut. "Convinced to take the low percentage.

The community looked quite different. Just how should an appropriate cut look? Some argued that the modder should get full 100%. Why? Because the Steam Workshop is upgraded by the mods and Bethesda already earns money indirectly on the mods, because Skyrim's unbroken popularity still 4 years after the launch, has something to do with the abundance of mods for the game.

Others said it was OK for Valve to take his usual 25% to 30%, as data traffic would create costs, but Bethesda would have no share. Others thought Steam and Bethesda should get something, but it would be a much smaller proportion.

Which position is logical? Which position is realistic? The most logical is that both Steam and Bethesda get 0%. Why?

25 percent revenue share

© Steam

Steam does not get anything because the Steam Workshop has existed for some time and has always generated traffic during its lifetime. No one pays anything for the workshop. The workshop is a service of Steam to its customers, so they can modify their games via Steam. If Valve did not find it a problem to check the trafficking costs of the workshop under service aspects, why does Steam have to be paid for it? Steam has to decide whether its workshop is now a service to improve customer satisfaction or not. I think the workshop is useful for Steam, Steam should not try to pass the trafficking costs to the user.

Why should not Bethesda get anything? The reason has already been mentioned above. Bethesda is already profiting massively from the mods for Skyrim. Skyrim is one of the few non-consoles, non-Nintendo games that has made it into the top 25 of the "best-selling games of all time". Many are convinced that this has something to do with the modders, whose mods keep the game alive.

Here, however, there is another reason, which was not very frequently mentioned in the discussions.

Did not Bethesda earn money directly at the Mods? Is the Skyrim DLC "Hearthfire" not very clearly inspired by the "Player Home Mod" and came out long after the appropriate mod? Bethesda has already made a direct and indirect profit through his moddingcommunity. Why it must also get a 45% cut of sold mods?

Realistically, Steam and Bethesda will naturally not be satisfied with 0%. The reputation of money is strong. But clearly it must be said that 25% is completely unacceptable since the modders are simply simply the "grunts", which make the programming work for the mods.

Even if one ignores the legal and the financial problems, there is still a great deal of technical / technical problems left. Anyone who has ever upgraded a game with a larger set of mods, whether it's a Skyrim or a Total War or another game, will eventually get to the point where mods or even the game itself will not work. Mostly because certain mods want to modify the same files, which leads to compatibility problems.

As long as the mods are free, this does not necessarily annoy us. We find out which Mods it could be and disable it. Too bad (but not tragic)! If we pay for mods and then problems arise, the thing looks different. In this case, the players would certainly view the modders as game companies and expect a fix or solution. Whether a single modder wants to create a solution or create at all is a completely different question and in case of doubt, anger between customer and modder is preprogrammed.

The next problem is patching. Total War Rome II has so far received 16 patches. And after each patch, many mods no longer work. Some modders keep their mods current and adjust them after the patches. Many do not. With Skyrim the "danger" of patches is no longer, but the PAID Mods model was a test balloon, which was intended to be extended later to new variants of the Elder Scrolls series. Ie the next Elder Scrolls with Paid Mods, there would have been a giant conflict potential, due to slow or not updated mods. At Total War Rome II, the players ask the modders to update their mod and do not necessarily expect the modder to do it ... because after all, no one has paid for these mods.

The moddingcommunity

From the moment the Paid Mods went online with Steam, the Moddingcommunity started to scratch each other's eyes. The above mentioned conflict between Fore and Chesko was only a small part of what happened in the community. A small number of Paid Mods supporters and participants were abused by other modders as "sellouts". Modders started working on their mods at Desktop Nexus because they did not want other modders to use their assets, or for fear that third parties would steal their mods and sell them on Steam as their own mods. There were already in the short run time reports about a stolen mod, which was discontinued in the Steam Onlineshop.

The modder and the community notified Steam and the mod was dismounted. But something so happened in such a short time indicates the direction in which the whole thing would have led in the future.

The moddingcommunity was / is a network of modders, who liked each other and helped each other with their assets. After all, all participants were just passionate about the matter. Money never went, and if you had done something, which helped another modder to make your own mod to the game you love together, then one liked to let others use his creations.

Within a short time the Moddingcommunity was split, insecure and the good relations of many modders to each other were disturbed. Modder Chesko was exposed to such massive attacks and abuse of modders and non-modders on Reddit, Twitter and Co. that he requested the run-up of his mods at Steam before the end of the program and left the modding scene indefinitely.

The Valve supposedly envisaged golden age for a happy, growing, well-paid Modding community does not look so determined. With the Mods it had never gone before money, which had only ever the growth of the community had made possible, since the Modder mutually support free. Through the Paid Mods instantly a cannibalisation of the scene began, which could lead only to dispute, mistrust and an end of the Moddingszene as it existed so far.

The Moddingzene has been damaged by the Paid Mods. Luckily still exists. Hopefully, we will continue to receive interesting mods for our games in the future.

Quality loss

If you only get a share of 25%. It is then expensive to produce expensive mods, which can then be sold for 10 € to 20 €, from which you get 2.50 € to 5 € (minus income tax, bank fees ect.). Large modding groups had decided not to commercialize their mods. Not because they did not like to be paid, but because it was not worth it. Modders often use free tools that are free to use for as long as they are not used for commercial purposes. Many modders can therefore not offer their mods on a fee basis, since the license fees would exceed the expected profits.

When it comes to big mod groups that want to realize big projects is not worth going into the Paid Mods program, for whom is it worthwhile then?

A look at the steam workshop quickly revealed that there was a high number of swords and armor. Ergo small fast mods, which wanted to make a fast euro with dyed swords and items. It seems to be clear that it is only worthwhile to publish mods, which make a modder little effort, so that he can quickly publish a high number, to achieve not by quality, but by quantity enough sales. The exact opposite effect that Valve wanted to achieve according to his own statement.

From the moment the mods were announced, it was at least clear to me that it was not a service and not an "option". No, there would be no mods to pay in the future. Mods, only payable.

Meadow can you say that? A counter-argument against my thesis is that you could buy mods, but Nexus Mods and other mod portals would continue.

Of course these portals are not immediately disappeared, because the affordable Mods on Steam were only once a test balloon. But what would have happened in the future?

Mods exist only because the appropriate rights holders do not prohibit it. If the rights owners were hunt for mod portals and mods as illegal, free mods would disappear. In the end, the publishers and game developers, by accepting the mods and also only by creating and freeing up mod-SDK's, determine whether mods are created. Games without mod SKD's usually have no or very few mods. Eg Xcom Enemy Unknown has no SDK and only mods. Mass Effect was never very mod friendly, which is why there were only very small mods, mostly of a cosmetic nature.

So here is the point. First, mods go free and paid side by side and the publishers look forward to the extra income. Only Bethesda (Zenimax), but later also the other publishers who see the success and then spontaneously jump on the train (and suddenly every publisher brings a mod SDK for all his games raus ...).

How long would it take for some of these publishers, maybe not even the much scourged EA or Ubisoft, but a small publisher with an acute financial need some "suit" from controlling the CEO would calculate how much you would MAKE MORE, If you monetize all mods. In my opinion, this would happen very quickly (and inevitably) and then the unpaid Mods would be destroyed with creative methods.

Mod SDK's could be paid, so that free modders are quenched, or one simply forbids free mods, after playing in the game magazines the morally outrageous and has announced "free mods are actually theft on third party intellectual property". Nexus Mods and other portals get mail from lawyers and must close and the modders scene turns into a column of underpaid de facto DLC programmers of the gaming industry.

Do I see black? I do not think so. The desire to earn even more was only the trigger for the "paid mods" advance of Steam and Bethesda (which we have to keep from the claim "Modder are supported by the program and created more quality mods", given the obvious swords And armor swings and a 25% cut, we have already explained above).

Of course, I do not have a glass ball but the desire for "profit optimization" (money) is reliance. Which publisher does not have DLC and microtransactions in the portfolio today? Sooner or later everyone has jumped on the train because you can make money with it. Why should it run differently with the mods?

I do not want the last castle of free fun in the gambling scene to be destroyed. Another mod critic on Youtube said meaningfully: "Meanwhile, I've always eh already the whole time feel that the publisher despite paying 50 $ further the fingers in my Brieftasche has and me for DLC, skins and expansions nicely be resolved. If the mods are paid, the publisher does not even take his hand out of my wallet. "

Instead of just complaining about legal problems and unfair cuts, it is much more important to estimate where an innovation will lead in the future. Online DRM, DLC and microtransactions have already struck us enough. Payable mods? Please do not.

Conclusion

Personally, I am very happy that there was the outcry in the community against the affordable mods, but also the gaming community could have behaved better and we gamers have to question our behavior critically.

Murder calls against Valve's CEO or threats against Modder such as Chesko were definitely exaggerated and unnecessary. Chesko himself had explained at Reddit his motivation for participating in the program and this sounded like this:

"Somewhere in the mailbox you have an email from Valve with someone at Bethesda in the CC and are asked if you want to participate in this new mod program. And then you think: Perhaps this is one of those opportunities that you only get once in a lifetime. "

Many of the modders like Chesko are not mandatory sellouts, but just been dazzled by the chance to jump into the boat with steam. In this sense, I do not think Chesko and many of the other modders had deserved such an extreme reaction. Criticism yes. Twitter terror and threats certainly not.

But perhaps the overall reaction of the community was so extreme, because in the frustration over the affordable Mods also the anger about the now-usual "consumer milking" expressed.

I hope that the issue of paid mods is finally off the table, but as I know the gaming industry, you will probably wait for the grass to grow over the thing and then try a new start, accompanied by marketing phrases and beautiful words.

This works by the way also here on LL, right click on a black surface and whoops an english website is for me at once German. 

no comment, that is even more strange??  :o 

Now I do not know if it works!  :lol:

With some surprise read vysery individual characters, koi can just pick your nose and find fault with the work of others.
Because of the huge site was found almost no one who raised his voice in defense mode. So it is no one to hell is not rested, as we say. So I came to the following, namely:
1) I am communicating in their own language
2) No more free links to events, it is a matter of principle
3) I do not take no charity and alms, this go to church / mosque \ church ... or where it's going
4) Since this topic is for dancing, I will occasionally post here videos of their dance to introduce those who have an interest and techno fans of Japanese anime will enjoy this Japanese shit as much as they would like, ugh their opinion and grind for me!
5) If there are many people ready to support the mod or a little, but the rich, the question of placement of fashion in general (or private) access can be discussed, if not found one that I do not be angry, we can say in general is not distressed.

Version 7 is fully ready, but for obvious reasons can not be available, and I started to version 8
And here is the first dance of this version, it is the eighth

P.S. I will not impose its own fashion. Want to? Receive, do not want to - as you like, we live in a free world

And you think all users is buy your mod? The users is idiots? :D

And this russian communication... very childish. This webpage is english so the other language communication is accepted?

Eventually we were right... you need money for your mod.

I think the best way you progress to being kicked yourself from this site.

that is strange,?

Skyrim Mods

© nexusmods

Steam Cards

© Steam

25 percent revenue share

© Steam

The moddingcommunity

Quality loss

Conclusion

Please see the screenshot below of what happens when I right-click on that website. The red and yellow rectangle at the bottom of the dialog window is a redaction by me, hiding two options for privacy reasons.

post-378788-0-48764200-1484234195_thumb.png

There is no translate option. None.

---snip---

Please see the screenshot below of what happens when I right-click on that website. The red and yellow rectangle at the bottom of the dialog window is a redaction by me, hiding two options for privacy reasons.

attachicon.gifNoTranslation.png

I do understand that not, when I on this page rightclick, then a small field opens at the mouse pointer.

In this field: 1. back

2. forward

3. reload

4. Save as

5. To print

6. Translate into German

Etcetera.

But since this site already German is, I must top right of the options, the setting in English change.

---snip---

attachicon.gifNoTranslation.png

I do understand that not, when I on this page rightclick, then a small field opens at the mouse pointer.

In this field: 1. back

2. forward

3. reload

4. Save as

5. To print

6. Translate into German

Etcetera.

But since this site already German is, I must top right of the options, the setting in English change.

I installed a plugin into Firefox and now I can translate web pages, although the translation is very poor- at least on the German GAIN page you linked. I checked further and found that it's a bad translation because it uses Google Translate, which is notoriously bad.

In English, we would say "Paid mods were a disaster." In other words, the most common construction is Subject > Verb > Object. But apparently in German the most common construction is Subject  > Object >  Verb. Oddly, Google Translate doesn't know about this construction difference, so it rendered the translation into English almost like Yoda would say it: "Paid mods a disaster were." Funny, but very hard to read.

Anyway, thanks for the link.

• 1 month later...

can any one help me ? dancetogether mod the npc i selected dance but my character isn't dance why ??? sorry for my bad eng

Interesting,same issue here.

can any one help me ? dancetogether mod the npc i selected dance but my character isn't dance why ??? sorry for my bad eng

Choose Yourself Spell and not only the Choose Dancer

Well,you know..yeah. .. No Shit,Sherlock! :D I know how to get ma´self dancin´ but that wont work. my Toon freezes for a short time,music starts playing. nothing happens´ .

Well,you know..yeah. .. No Shit,Sherlock! :D I know how to get ma´self dancin´ but that wont work. my Toon freezes for a short time,music starts playing. nothing happens´ .

Oh, your toon is just frozen - sorry my crystal ball did not reveal this secret to me.
My crystal ball said "interesting, same issue here."
That was all. Very precise, Dr. Watson.

Well, Doctor Watson - this is a completely new situation.
And the case is clear at first glance. Your Toon probably has just as little talent for dancing, as you for error description.

Which mod was installed - this is just a tread - no one knows which mod you have installed?

Custom Race?

FNIS / PCEA Problem?

Devious Devices?

Describe the problem completely - in clear wording.

Oh, your toon is just frozen - sorry my crystal ball did not reveal this secret to me.
My crystal ball said "interesting, same issue here."
That was all. Very precise, Dr. Watson.

Well, Doctor Watson - this is a completely new situation.
And the case is clear at first glance. Your Toon probably has just as little talent for dancing, as you for error description.

Which mod was installed - this is just a tread - no one knows which mod you have installed?

Custom Race?

FNIS / PCEA Problem?

Devious Devices?

Describe the problem completely - in clear wording.

Figured it out already. Thank you for trying to help me tho,appreciated it.

But,for this Crystall ball of yours that isnt working well, dont trust the device,trust in the science of R-E-A-D-I-N-G! 

I Mean,kay. Then "Eng" is really broken,but .. I want you to speak english (Senator Mclaughlin)