Sexiest Dance mods list. Stripper Dance etc...

I didnt make the animation, i just made a video out of it using my followers, guys.

I didn't think it would get all this hate.

Nobody hates it (maybe Kindergarten-Bill) - maybe there are people who have a problem with it, determine that the world does not revolve around it and there is no promotion thread is of V-xxx.

I love it. Good video, good animation and match music.
Everything Done right - everything was great.

Not listening to people who are jealous. ;)

What is animation? A conversion of MMD?
I want to have it - it's great.  :heart:

I got it from the 3DM game forum for skyrim.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5260071&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D5940

You need an account to download it, you also have to put a comment on the thread to see the download link, I use google translate A LOT for that place

Thanks for the answer.
Google also knows my weakness. :(

I know that RealClone has converted many dances.

Maybe interesting:

And RealClone much better than - well.

Do you have contact with him / her?
Guest wolfstench2

Yeah I have mostly everything he/she makes. But since they are all replacements i can only use so many at a time. No, I am not in contact.

My thirst for dance brought me here, and there is treasure aplenty! +_+

I've been going through holtof55's dances, and they're pretty neat, I really loved to find the ones based on ballet. There is just one criticism I have about them, which is the dead hands. It feels like a real pity that such wonderfull dances have lifeless half open hands throughout.

I'm sure what you do is a lot of work already, but if you manage to find an easy way to input some animation templates that at least make the hands change from closed to half open to fully open depending on the moves being done it'd add so much!

• 1 month later...