SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

During a shift in Working Girl, I think the card dealer at the Atomic Wrangler tried hiring my PC but it never registered. Since then, people wouldn't approach my PC for services and she'd have random orgasms I thought was because of Lust but looking in the console, it is actually because my PC is in use by (I presume) is the card dealer still. 

I am only speculating since whenever my PC would have an orgasm, it would say the Card Dealer would orgasm as well.

Hello, first time modding new vegas this extensively or using mods this complex so please, bear with me. None of the animations start for any person or position, the third person camera zooms out, then the characters involved are stripped naked, then they just kind of occupy the same space. No sex, just Idle anims that would just happen anyway, a short time passes, and the dialogue continues, everyone redresses. Im sure i installed something wrong or something. any hints? Thanks

I encountered this problem and narrowed it down to enclavebunker.esm.  I know my sexout installation works, because it was working before I installed some quest mods.  Disabling "For the Enclave" fixed my problem.

During a shift in Working Girl, I think the card dealer at the Atomic Wrangler tried hiring my PC but it never registered. Since then, people wouldn't approach my PC for services and she'd have random orgasms I thought was because of Lust but looking in the console, it is actually because my PC is in use by (I presume) is the card dealer still. 

I am only speculating since whenever my PC would have an orgasm, it would say the Card Dealer would orgasm as well.

Hmm.. Well, you can try going into the wrangler (do not start 'working', turn off approaches), and on both yourself and the dealer via the console "ForceAV Variable04 0".

Check your and their inventory also for anything that says "sexout do not blah blah" and delete any of them in either inventory (removeitem).

If that doesn't fix it, it'll be time to go back to an earlier save -- even a clean load/save cannot fix those actor vars.

Hmm.. Well, you can try going into the wrangler (do not start 'working', turn off approaches), and on both yourself and the dealer via the console "ForceAV Variable04 0".

Check your and their inventory also for anything that says "sexout do not blah blah" and delete any of them in either inventory (removeitem).

If that doesn't fix it, it'll be time to go back to an earlier save -- even a clean load/save cannot fix those actor vars.

I'll test that right now. I do recall seeing a sexout blah doohickey but brushed it off thinking it was part of Pregnancy. 

I was having that MCM issue myself not long ago. Meaning the SexoutNG MCM menu wouldn't show up but everything worked. Until I accidentally hit the Y key and noticed "self love" animations were picking the wrong thing. (It's like it would randomly pick an animation from some 2 or more person anim.) That was under beta 7. I of course have the latest NVSE as well as NVSE Extender. I did some mod juggling and ended up not installing beta7 and the MCM menu worked but still self love was wonky.

Just updated to 83 and it's giving me a "Sexout.esm should be loaded AFTER all DLC." Which ... it is. :lol: The good news is the MCM menu works and so do self love anims. (Well I guess that's good news...) :angel:

PS: Should note the current setup includes TTW. Not sure why that DLC message is displaying though. Otherwise everything is functional.

PPS: I should have known I'd discover the issue AFTER I posted. Seems the SexoutSlavery.esm (which I don't use) was above FalloutNV.esm. The script must check for it's load order if it's not even active? Anyway, fixed that so everything is totally operational. :angel:

I was having that MCM issue myself not long ago. Meaning the SexoutNG MCM menu wouldn't show up but everything worked. Until I accidentally hit the Y key and noticed "self love" animations were picking the wrong thing. (It's like it would randomly pick an animation from some 2 or more person anim.) That was under beta 7. I of course have the latest NVSE as well as NVSE Extender. I did some mod juggling and ended up not installing beta7 and the MCM menu worked but still self love was wonky.

Just updated to 83 and it's giving me a "Sexout.esm should be loaded AFTER all DLC." Which ... it is. :lol: The good news is the MCM menu works and so do self love anims. (Well I guess that's good news...) :angel:

PS: Should note the current setup includes TTW. Not sure why that DLC message is displaying though. Otherwise everything is functional.

Hmm I haven't checked the load order checker with TTW, I guess I should do that seeing as how it's gaining in popularity. No bloody idea what could have caused that animation problem.

Can you try the current 84 beta quickly for me and make sure the anims and MCM are still working?

Well...  just download the latest beta. Seems self love anims are wonky again. It seems it picks randomly from existing 2-person animations.

post-99-0-33291500-1400533706_thumb.jpg

No DLC message though after I got rid of the slavery esm and the MCM menu works as expected.

Well...  just download the latest beta. Seems self love anims are wonky again. It seems it picks randomly from existing 2-person animations.

No DLC message though after I got rid of the slavery esm and the MCM menu works as expected.

That's a masturbation anim, I've seen it quite a bit.

Which slavery ESM? Sexoutslavery?

That anim is definitely in the list of masturbation anims as Loogie said, though maybe it's not supposed to be. I don't know if it's missing a prop or what but I've always thought it looked odd as well.

Oh so it is working it's just an odd animation? The character's head jerks oddly and I have no idea what the hands are doing. Maybe there is some prop missing that would make all this make sense? :angel:

Oh, and yes the sexoutslavery.esm. I don't use it but apparently it was WAY up in the load order so I didn't see it. That's what was triggering the "load after DLC" message thing.

Yeah I think there's a missing prop or something, I'm not sure. I'll have to track down the # and maybe just remove it from the random picker until it gets figured out.

As for the load order the engine is 'smart' like that. If your load order is wrong, the engine will 'correct' it but only half way -- it'll load it at the right time, even if it's disabled (if one it depends on is enabled), but during actual play things somehow go all wrong, like mod dependencies don't work because internally they're out of order or something.

I gave up trying to figure out just what the hell was going on there and just threw the colorization into FOMM.

Have you looked at LOOT. It is nice. It has helped me quite a bit. Of course it isn't a complete answer but if I understand it correctly so long as mod creators use proper headers and list their requirements properly LOOT should work just fine. I actually like it better than BOSS. So far less errors and issues. Pretty stable as well only crashed once. (most likely due to my error not its own error)

Edit:

Directed at Pride... :blush:

@Pride

It appears quite stable now. It is just checking the headers for the required mods for the most part. There are some special instructions that are used to cover those special cases with mods that don't really conform properly. Unlike BOSS which had to have an entry into its system LOOT uses the headers to sort 99% of the mods. It even sorts Sexout mods so far properly... so far.

As I understand it so long as the author of the mod list the masters properly LOOT will sort that mod properly.

Last time I tried LOOT it claimed "B after A, C after B" was "circular" and refused to sort anything. Without being able to do manual rules, LOOT is useless on mods that need to be in specific positions but don't directly reference each other.

By "stable" I meant "out of beta". They warn against using the API until then. Maybe that time has come and gone, I haven't been paying attention, honestly. If the headers are right, FOMM on its own will get you straightened out. It would be trivial for me to make it actually adjust your load order instead of just colorizing.

As for zippy's issue, I agree, if I were using it and it did something like that, I'd junk it. As it is, I have no such mods. Big load orders cause problems. BOSS then LOOT address some of them, but I prefer to just avoid them entirely. My load order is small : 41 mods in total, and I don't think I've ever been over 65 or so.

Number of load order problems I've ever had? Zero. ;)

Last time I tried LOOT it claimed "B after A, C after B" was "circular" and refused to sort anything. Without being able to do manual rules, LOOT is useless on mods that need to be in specific positions but don't directly reference each other.

That would be annoying. However is this what you were wanting?

I have only experienced the current 0.5.0 version. I don't know the issues from before. So far it works quite well.  I will likely need this tool or option when I set up my Skyrim mods as I need to use two conflicting mods to get the fog to work the way I want them to (according to a tutorial ) LOOT rightfully sets up alarms on these two mods however used to override each other (one to remove the fogs and add some to places the other don't cover currently is the reason for this )

By "stable" I meant "out of beta". They warn against using the API until then. Maybe that time has come and gone, I haven't been paying attention, honestly. If the headers are right, FOMM on its own will get you straightened out. It would be trivial for me to make it actually adjust your load order instead of just colorizing.

As for zippy's issue, I agree, if I were using it and it did something like that, I'd junk it. As it is, I have no such mods. Big load orders cause problems. BOSS then LOOT address some of them, but I prefer to just avoid them entirely. My load order is small : 41 mods in total, and I don't think I've ever been over 65 or so.

Number of load order problems I've ever had? Zero. ;)

I don't believe it is beta anymore. So far it works.

The thought wasn't for the masters and mod creators like yourself, Zippy, DocaSax etc to use it was a thought because BOSS is dead now and many inexperienced users still need guidance to load their mods correctly.

If the headers are right, FOMM on its own will get you straightened out. It would be trivial for me to make it actually adjust your load order instead of just colorizing.

That would be great. As I understand it LOOT does the same. It reads the headers and sorts the mods accordingly. with only a few modifications to those mods that don't conform to the normal rules. That alone should solve 99% of honest errors and make it easier for the newer members to get their load orders right...

In the past I also barely have had more than 60 mods running at any one time. The only reason I am even noticing this is I am refreshing everything from the games to the tools that I use, down to even the mods with fresh downloads and start. Lots have changed recently. :)