SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

set Anim to 201 + ((GetRandomPercent / 99) * (203 - 201)) Will lead to this from say values 0..5 for GetRandomPercent

set Anim to 201 + ((0 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.00 * 2) == 201.00 == (rounded) 201

set Anim to 201 + ((1 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.01 * 2) == 201.02 == (rounded) 201

set Anim to 201 + ((2 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.02 * 2) == 201.04 == (rounded) 201

set Anim to 201 + ((3 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.03 * 2) == 201.06 == (rounded) 201

set Anim to 201 + ((4 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.04 * 2) == 201.08 == (rounded) 201

set Anim to 201 + ((5 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.05 * 2) == 201.10 == (rounded) 201

etc.

Is that not what's happening?

edit: fixed math.

Integers are floored when rounded:

set Anim to 201 + ((0 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.00 * 2) == 201.00 == (rounded) 201

set Anim to 201 + ((49 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.49.. * 2) == 201.98.. == (rounded) 201

set Anim to 201 + ((50 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.50.. * 2) == 202.01.. == (rounded) 202

set Anim to 201 + ((98 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (0.98.. * 2) == 202.97.. == (rounded) 202

set Anim to 201 + ((99 / 99) * 2) == 201 + (1.0 * 2) == 203.0 == (rounded) 203

0-49 => 201

50-98 => 202

99 => 203

Well, to be sure NV script follows conventional behavior I've tested it- yes 98 / 99 == 0, 99 / 99 == 1, see screenshot.

There might have been a bug in my profile that made me a bit confusing to follow, I added a fix. Apologies. :blush:

post-158171-0-46896300-1399747266_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info and for testing, though I took your initial report at face value. I'm uploading a new NX right now that has a new function, "NX_GetRandom x y". It returns an integer from x..y (inclusive) using the c++ <random> lib (random device, normal distribution). I thought of making one for floats as well, but rather than waste a slot in the NX function table, I figure people can just divide -- which also gives them control over the precision.

e.g. if you want a number from 0.00 to 1.00 just use the function with 0 & 100 and divide the result by 100, so you'll get things like 0.45 but not 0.458127389123 and so on.

Oh, FYI, this bug *was* introduced in the beta. The release version had a bunch of crap I got tired of maintaining like..

if rndValA <= 5
elseif rndValA <= 10
etc.

It was getting very tiresome to maintain that, adding an animation meant I had to rewrite every statement to get the distribution correct.

The new NX is out, and I'm updating the Sexout beta to use the new function now. Will release shortly.

According to the GECK tutorial site the correct algorithm for getting a rand number between Min - Max  using GetRandomPercent is

set randVal to min + GetRandomPercent * (max-min+1) / 100I found this while looking up stuff for my own modding.

Still having a function done in C++  is a good idea as I sometimes wonder how random the GetRandomPersent funtion is (gotten some wierd results while testing my scripts).

@jaan I missed that one too :blush:  Thanks as I still have time to change my scripting.

@Spanners44: using GetRandomPercent makes rather obscure to read code and can only allow 100 variations. It is random though, or at least, I tested it once by generating 10,000 values every 5 seconds and the distribution was always as expected.

What's the command to end a sex animation again?  Sunny is currently stuck forever getting non-consensually banged by a PG, xD.  Tried telling her to go home... lead to her death and now I can't find her body (cannibal perk, lol J/K, but seriously I would eat.. er... hit that), luckily I saved before I tried that.

Been using Sexout perfectly fine for the last few days since I installed it. Never have had any issues. Last night just before I called it a night the stalker scene and animations played perfectly as well. Fast forward to today and I start playing again, having changed nothing game or mod wise, and when I get approached by a inmate we go through the dialog and when the stripping and animations are supposed to start we just stand there, unable to move or do anything else.

Attached my loadorder in a notepad file.. since copy pasting on this forum is proving too much for me heh =/

Hey, I'm having a peculiar problem regarding the menu. I searched this thread and found a similar case, but they resolved their problem by updating their NG version.

The Problem: The SexoutNG menu is not showing anything but everything else works perfectly, INCLUDING my presets from when it does work (see The Mystery).
The Mystery: When I install SexoutNG Beta, the menu works flawlessly (and saves my presets for future use), BUT very few animations actually play. I get the "stripped and standing there" problem with sound effects and everything, plus the "sex" ends and everything kicks back in.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

My Load Order in FOMM (this is without SONG Beta):

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] iHUD.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[ ] Smalltalk.esp
[X] Sprint Mod.esp
[ ] Free Tribal Outfits.esp
[ ] NVLadyoutfit1.esp
[X] NVRefugee Outfits.esp
[X] Fellout.esp
[X] fnvrwlo - original.esp
[X] fnvrwlo - brighter nights.esp
[X] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[X] SexoutCharacterResize.esp
[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp
[X] SexoutPositioning.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] SexyTacticalOutfitT6M.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] TypeN_Replacer.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SexoutSound.esp

Very few animations or no animations?

Very Few. I happen to have Breeder installed and both the Bighorn and Gecko animations work. The Human, Coyotte, and Nightstalker have the actors freeze up and stop doing anything.

The beta must be installed over the top of the release core and data fomods, not 'instead of.'

I did that originally, and I tried it once more after you suggested it, but I keep getting the same result of a failure to initiate Human, Coyotte, and Nightstalker animations. Bighorn and Gecko animations play. I've loaded a lot of times trying to get any sort of animation to play (since the animation is chosen at random), but I have yet to succeed.

Also, the birthing animation doesn't seem to be kicking off either, but I think that should be investigated in another Mod's forum pages.

Edit: Solved the birthing animation problem. The Enhanced Camera conflicts with it, preventing the animation from taking place and forcing you into a free camera state with an invisible character.

Edit: Solved the birthing animation problem. The Enhanced Camera conflicts with it, preventing the animation from taking place and forcing you into a free camera state with an invisible character.

You might want to let the mod author know this is an issue so that he can place a note in the OP on this and test it further. Who knows he might even be able to fix the conflict.

(Halstrom Pregnancy)

I figured it was just missing animations. If that's not the case, one of your other mods is conflicting with sexout. If any of them add animations of their own, try again with them disabled. Only two things cause your problem: The animations are missing, or some mod has corrupted the idle animations group with a dirty edit.

I figured it was just missing animations. If that's not the case, one of your other mods is conflicting with sexout. If any of them add animations of their own, try again with them disabled. Only two things cause your problem: The animations are missing, or some mod has corrupted the idle animations group with a dirty edit.

The Pregnancy birthing animation isn't part of Sexout, it's a separate animation, though it has checks so it isn't called if Sex is in progress. I start it with this:

; *** Animation of Birthing in Progress
			if iBirthAnimation == 1
				if rZActor == PlayerREF
					DisablePlayerControls 1 1 1 0 0 1 1
					con_tfc ; It won't play the animation unless TFC is toggled on a little after it's started playing.
					if 1 == IsPC1stPerson ; in first person, force to 3rd
						TapControl 13
					endif
				endif
				rZActor.AddItem SexoutSP4TokenBirthAnimationF 1 1
				rZActor.AddScriptPackage SexoutP4BirthingAnimation ; *** yes this is adding an AI script package to the player

And finish it with this:

if iBirthAnimation == 1
				if rZActor == PlayerREF
					EnablePlayerControls
					con_tfc
         		      	else
	   		                 rZactor.pushactoraway rZactor 2 ; *** Prevents NPC's crab walking
				endif
				rZActor.RemoveItem SexoutSP4TokenBirthAnimationF 9 1
				rZActor.RemoveScriptPackage
			endif ; *** End Animation Options

So not sure whether any of this is why it conflicts with the Enhanced Camera mod and Sexout Animations don't.

Hey, I'm having a peculiar problem regarding the menu. I searched this thread and found a similar case, but they resolved their problem by updating their NG version.

The Problem: The SexoutNG menu is not showing anything but everything else works perfectly, INCLUDING my presets from when it does work (see The Mystery).

The Mystery: When I install SexoutNG Beta, the menu works flawlessly (and saves my presets for future use), BUT very few animations actually play. I get the "stripped and standing there" problem with sound effects and everything, plus the "sex" ends and everything kicks back in.

Wait you need to clarifiy this a bit.

1. By menu, you mean MCM?

2. Does the Sexout menu work fine for you without the beta?

3. Does the Sexout menu work fine for you with the beta?

4. Questions 2 & 3 again, but regarding animations rather than the menu.

The sexout MCM stuff has not changed in ages. It's very easy for one mod to break the MCM integration in another mod though, and possibly cause other problems as well.

CORE: 2.6.83 released

New requirements

- NVSE 4.2beta4 OR NEWER.

- NVSE Extender (NX) v14 OR NEWER.

Changes in current version

- New anims (thanks D_Manxx2!) 402 (dman's 618), 611-629. There are five more included (637-641) that are not in the random picker, as they are 'dupes' of 618 running at different speeds. All #s are the same as his except 618 (his# = 630) and 402 (his# = 618).

- Mavia's animations renumbered. See this thread for details.

- Random picker now uses NX_GetRandom NX v14+ Required!

- Git issues 1, 2, 3, 5, 6.

- Ver bump to build 83.

- Fixed supermutant blowjob.

- Undress bug fix for actorZ.

- Vibrator plug renamed effects fix.

- SexoutNGReset animation properly called.

How would I go about getting rid of the 6.2 abort? I don't mean removing the check for it or anything like that but to end the sex process the console talks about.

6.2 happens when actorB is already in use by sexout and a new call tried to use that actor again. What is causing it for you?