[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

9 hours ago, O_O said:

Are you sure that Luna has been released publicly as a follower? Maybe it was a private mod shared with friends.
More references to recreate the body:

https://www.tumbex.com/laarel.tumblr/posts?page=1&tag=luna

I actually never got a straight answer about that when I asked folks who posted pictures of her, they always just referred me to Laarel, and I of course never heard back.  In all likelihood, you're probably right about it being a private release... but a man can dream!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 4:44 AM, mordecai71 said:

Well, I've pretty much given up looking for Laarel's beautiful follower, Luna, so I'm going to settle with seeing if we can recreate her body.  Is there any chance I could get some help with that?  Here are some pictures:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p0ihdis0Gn1unkb1vo4_500.png

tumblr_p0ihdis0Gn1unkb1vo3_500.png

tumblr_p0ihdis0Gn1unkb1vo1_500.png

tumblr_p21fbu1ofu1unkb1vo2_500.png

tumblr_p21fbu1ofu1unkb1vo3_500.png

tumblr_p21fbu1ofu1unkb1vo1_500.png

tumblr_p32setNqIp1unkb1vo3_500.png

tumblr_p32setNqIp1unkb1vo5_r1_500.png

bump, also want to see this body recreated on uunp :v 

Today I want to share a preset I've been working on for the last weeks.  I called it "SlimFat" because I wanted it to go from skinny (0) to fat (100) while keeping a nice regular body at 50 weight.  Here are some screenshots from bodyslide :

Spoiler

image.png.52c37cec37e286ecc73b6c51a6d9a7cd.png

Feel free to try it and give me feedback (or even your own customized version of those sliders) :)

Here are the bodyslide files.  I'll try to upload ingame pictures and already-generated files when I get time.

SlimFat2.9.xml