[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

image.png.73112907747062b28e7624375bf52a8f.png

An update to the SlimFat body !

I've tried to make things a bit curvier, the best spot should be around 40 weight.  It still feels a bit bulky at the hips (especially with combat poses) but I haven't found a way around it yet without loosing quality on the Fat body.  Also keep in mind that you can still adjust things in Racemenu or with Bodygen :)

An all-in-one archive with the meshes already built (based on UUNP Special)

BodySlide SlimFat - Body.zip

And the presets here :

SlimFat - Feet.xmlSlimFat - Hands.xmlSlimFat3.7.xml

Spoiler

20190821145223_1.jpg.461c337d78876f4c9512b8520796d34b.jpg

im not gonna upload any textures or slider sets, anyway its not gonna work for you cause you miss mods that are not able to download anymore

for example Adorable Face... you can download it anymore...

well you can't do it by Nexus but im sharing hidden / deleted mods :o

but im not gonna share it to any of you xD lol...

#Tobi...

Yes i'm Tobi...

here on left you can see my name...

or on top... idk its my 3 or 4 post here :o lol...

i mean on LL not in this topic... lol... xD

bye :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, I thought I would share my presets as in plural. Please note that I do not like or do overweight bouncing bodies, so this preset is more realistic with full curvy breasts, butt and hips... kind of based off of my body. 

I have a bunch of them but they're based on one body and how breasts are lifted, supported and weighted down. I have a couple for specific armors that reflect that in their file names like studdedb. These are more or less fine tuning the body for the best result. There's also a set for Skyforge Ancient Nord Armor where the chest piece is up and slightly tight and the breasts are pushed down. In this case there are two files. One for the armor and the other for the body. Build the armor like usual, open it up in outfit studio, remove the body, rebuild the armor with the body file and then add the body from that. You'll have to use a brush to push in the curve of the breasts but the end result is:

Spoiler

Skyfoge-Ancient-Nord-Front.jpg

Skyfoge-Ancient-Nord-Side.jpg

Some in game shots:

Spoiler

enb-2018-11-29-12-21-10-00-copy.jpg

enb-2018-11-30-00-37-50-35-copy.jpg

enb-2018-11-30-00-38-33-18-copy.jpg

enb-2018-11-30-00-40-38-34-copy.jpg

Ex2.jpg

Edit... I should be more clear about the specific armor named files:

SexyHide is meant for BD UUNP Hide armor from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96311

Skyforge I mentioned above

Studdedb is for the attached armor below. This is a female version of the male strapped studded armor. It has HDT and is done quite well. By default it makes the breasts much larger than the preset settings. I have my file set to match my basic body file.

Witcher Leather is what I found to be the best result for W2 Witcher armor in Divine Elegance at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81073

RedMonika BodySlide Presets.7z

StuddedBBSFile.7z

I have cleaned up the naming convention for better organization and have tweaked some and added others...

RedMonika BodySlide Preset 2.7z

On 9/14/2019 at 8:31 AM, RedMonika said:

So, I thought I would share my presets as in plural. Please note that I do not like or do overweight bouncing bodies, so this preset is more realistic with full curvy breasts, butt and hips... kind of based off of my body. 

- Snip -

Awesome, thanks for sharing your beautiful body with us!  :D

33 minutes ago, mordecai71 said:

Awesome, thanks for sharing your beautiful body with us!  :D

Why thank you... lol

My gracious body granted to me by good genes and the grace of the goddess... lol It honors me to share it... lol

Though, there's a little exaggeration to the curves but as noted... it's based off of mine.. lol

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, hanaka said:

It is possible but it will be time consuming and take a lot of patience. It looks to me like you're close but need a bit more fine tuning. The original face it looks like the cheeks and or jaw or more narrower then yours and you lips need to be a little thicker. A lot of it has to do with lighting and texture too. I do think you're close though. I've seen some pretty good RaceMenu presets for celebrities and from artwork. It can be done. If you want to be overly adventurous there's the sculpting part too where you can really move things.