Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

7 minutes ago, zxxxxxz said:

as I understand it, Amazon CBBE BHUNP SE in LE CBBE don't wait, then sneakers, then flip-flops ... then mass effect 

Firstly, I convert at my own discretion, and while last minute changes sometimes happen (like in the case with this Rektas tennis outfit I'm about to post) they are for good reason.  I need permission from rektas to convert the Amazon outfit and he as not given it yet.

Secondly:

54 minutes ago, zxxxxxz said:

NIND (jimmyyu)

I am not forcing you to do anything, it is your right to do something or not, you just said that you will make this kit next, I am waiting for it, thanks for the answer that there is still such a thing as rights to this or that thing. 

Call me crazy but that sounds passive aggressive.  NIND is a good dude and he will come around to it if he said he will do it.  No need for reminders or telling people you're waiting for it.  This site and Youtube have a lot of video teaching you how to use Bodyside yourself.  Moderators, if i'm out of line my apology, but I feel we are lucky to have people like NIND to create Bodyslides for us and requestors can wait or do it themselves.

1 hour ago, zxxxxxz said:

NIND (jimmyyu)

I am not forcing you to do anything, it is your right to do something or not, you just said that you will make this kit next, I am waiting for it, thanks for the answer that there is still such a thing as rights to this or that thing. 

i once requested NIND to convert a lewd wedding dress. took him more than a month, he even joke about he canceled it, made me cry a little lmao, patience is the key to happiness my dude, not many people like NIND whilling to do this kind of things to make us hornily happy

2 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

Call me crazy but that sounds passive aggressive.  NIND is a good dude and he will come around to it if he said he will do it.  No need for reminders or telling people you're waiting for it.  This site and Youtube have a lot of video teaching you how to use Bodyside yourself.  Moderators, if i'm out of line my apology, but I feel we are lucky to have people like NIND to create Bodyslides for us and requestors can wait or do it themselves.

1 hour ago, KirilMarkova said:

i once requested NIND to convert a lewd wedding dress. took him more than a month, he even joke about he canceled it, made me cry a little lmao, patience is the key to happiness my dude, not many people like NIND whilling to do this kind of things to make us hornily happy

Lol thank you for the compliments

3 hours ago, zxxxxxz said:

NIND (jimmyyu)

I'm assuming English isn't your first language.... when you said this:

"as I understand it, Amazon CBBE BHUNP SE in LE CBBE don't wait, then sneakers, then flip-flops ... then mass effect"

I understood it to mean "don't wait up on the Amazon conversion, sneakers, flipflops, then mass effect"

That annoyed me a little bit because it sounds as if you think I'm putting off converting it on purpose.  Trust me when I say that it is right up there with pony girl lol........ I'm just waiting on the Yes or No from Rektas.

5 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I understood it to mean "don't wait up on the Amazon conversion, sneakers, flipflops, then mass effect"

That annoyed me a little bit because it sounds as if you think I'm putting off converting it on purpose.  Trust me when I say that it is right up there with pony girl lol........ I'm just waiting on the Yes or No from Rektas.

I already understood, I apologize for my obsession and not great impudence, I just did not know how everything was going on 

10 hours ago, zxxxxxz said:

да,я русский,я перевожу транслитом

10 hours ago, zxxxxxz said:

I already understood, I apologize for my obsession and not great impudence, I just did not know how everything was going on 

Ah okay the translators don't communicate every thing as usual lol.  Don't worry about it!

12 hours ago, zxxxxxz said:

да, я русский, я перевожу транслитом

Ржал, с того, что сидел тупил, почему у меня гугл перевел только одну строчку, пока не понял, что это написано на русском )))))))

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me where I can find this armor? I had it a while back and I lost it when I did a cleanup of my files. Forgive me for the low quality, I sent it once in Viber and it's no longer on their server so I had to make a screenshot to capture it.

Outfit.PNG

6 hours ago, TheLionKing said:

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me where I can find this armor? I had it a while back and I lost it when I did a cleanup of my files. Forgive me for the low quality, I sent it once in Viber and it's no longer on their server so I had to make a screenshot to capture it.

Outfit.PNG

I know I have it but I literally have 100s of armor sets. If I had the name of it I'd upload it for you